Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I was at Qdoba yesterday and a fat gamer stopped to watch a sunset overdrive commercial on the tv but I'm not sure if he was appreciating it or scoffing at it

thanks for reading bye

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

This sale will make more money for Sony than Sunset Megadrive will make for MS.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't even find where to buy a Kinect Included Xbox One bundle on Amazon. This blows.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Abu Dave posted:

I can't even find where to buy a Kinect Included Xbox One bundle on Amazon. This blows.

You have to search for the Day One edition, now down to $460 since it's day 333 edition now.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day/dp/B00CMQTVK0/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1413924498&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox+one+day+one

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Even then it's a non Amazon seller. So odd.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

spudsbuckley posted:

This sale will make more money for Sony than Sunset Megadrive will make for MS.

Now now, SO is selling fine. It's only being outsold individually by every denomination of PSN card and PS+ membership card, Shadow of Mordor on PS4, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U, both upcoming Pokemon 3DS games, the PS4 bare console, the PS4 Destiny bundle, PS4 controllers, PS4 controller charging stand, PS4 wireless headset, the 360 PS3 and PS4 versions of Call of Duty AW, the 360 and PS4 versions of Destiny, the 360 version of Madden 15, the 360 controller, FIFA 15 on PS4 PS3 and 360, TLOU for PS4, GTA 5 for PS4 PS3 and 360, Fantasy Life 3DS, Disney Infinity Phineas and Ferb, Mario Kart 8, Minecraft on PS3 and 360, Assassin's Creed Unity PS4, PC digital codes for Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and various other things because I got bored of listing everything.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
Wow, the independently-sold Kinect 2 is crazy expensive ($150): http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Kinect-S...xbox+one+kinect

What a deal for all those early adopters who got it for the low-low price of $100.

I'm surprised there aren't more second hand kinects for sale on the marketplace. Mine is sitting in a box in the basement.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Saladman posted:

Wow, the independently-sold Kinect 2 is crazy expensive ($150): http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Kinect-S...xbox+one+kinect

What a deal for all those early adopters who got it for the low-low price of $100.

I'm surprised there aren't more second hand kinects for sale on the marketplace. Mine is sitting in a box in the basement.

It's probably because it's crazy useful when NOT tethered to a Bone.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

univbee posted:

Now now, SO is selling fine. It's only being outsold individually by every denomination of PSN card and PS+ membership card, Shadow of Mordor on PS4, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U, both upcoming Pokemon 3DS games, the PS4 bare console, the PS4 Destiny bundle, PS4 controllers, PS4 controller charging stand, PS4 wireless headset, the 360 PS3 and PS4 versions of Call of Duty AW, the 360 and PS4 versions of Destiny, the 360 version of Madden 15, the 360 controller, FIFA 15 on PS4 PS3 and 360, TLOU for PS4, GTA 5 for PS4 PS3 and 360, Fantasy Life 3DS, Disney Infinity Phineas and Ferb, Mario Kart 8, Minecraft on PS3 and 360, Assassin's Creed Unity PS4, PC digital codes for Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and various other things because I got bored of listing everything.

Thanks for the recap. This is the XBox One thread.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Insomniac's last game looked really cool until they removed all of the color and personality and I was hoping Sunset Overdrive would reward them for adding it back.

:(

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Dr. Faustus posted:

Thanks for the recap. This is the XBox One thread.

post some pics of your awesome guitars

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
my hype is in overdrive for sunset overdrive!!

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Bass Bottles posted:

Insomniac's last game looked really cool until they removed all of the color and personality and I was hoping Sunset Overdrive would reward them for adding it back.

They removed all that because of focus testing, this time I assume they removed any sense of speed or fun for the same reason.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Bass Bottles posted:

They would have been rewarded if they released it on PS4 but they probably thought the sales numbers would be reversed when they started developing it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Here's a picture of my cat on top of my arcade machine. Seconds later I was dead

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

AugmentedVision posted:

I was at Qdoba yesterday and a fat gamer stopped to watch a sunset overdrive commercial on the tv but I'm not sure if he was appreciating it or scoffing at it

thanks for reading bye

He was trying to not look at your pants

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Samsung Megadrive is going to sell literally 5 copies.

I can honestly say I've never encountered another AAA game with less buzz. I can't even tell if they are being ironic with the Nerf-gun-packaging-it's-the-90's totally tublar poo poo at this stage.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
It looks fun I'll probably pick it up in five years when Microsoft is straight up giving away xbones

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

peter gabriel posted:

Here's a picture of my cat on top of my arcade machine. Seconds later I was dead

posters in this thread i request more of these.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

echronorian posted:

It looks fun I'll probably pick it up in a year when it's released as Sunset Overdrive Xtreme on PS4

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

VideoGames posted:

No cats(wife is allergic to them) Just dogs. Is that alright?

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Crafty posted:

Still shits all over the ps4s biggest exclusive of the year though.

Reminder : Fantasia music evolved metacritic 80, Driveclub metacritic 71 (and dropping) :roflolmao:

I don't think anyone in Canada is providing SD boxes except my extremely cheap landlord. You can get a free to air PVR for around the same price as the MS European TV tuner if you're in the US or Canada, I had one.

I'd submit that knowingly negligently storing millions of customers personal details, including credit card details, unencrypted - until some child eventually hacked in and stole them, coincidentally denying all of said customers any online multiplayer for a full month - was a bigger sin than the original e3 reveal of the xbox one. But that's none of my business.

If you're only offended by dodgy rights management issues then sony got you covered there http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

Let's not forget their attempts to digitally manage the rights to driveclub before the absolute outrage forced them into a quick 180 http://www.computerandvideogames.com/462960/driveclub-upgrades-no-longer-require-active-ps-plus-subscription/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-News-RSS you must have been real mad about that?

I am glad you found it in your heart to forgive and forget, you're a good Christian :v:

I thought TLOU was the PS4 big exclusive (like Halo) myself, but what do I know about sales of games?

I was in fact quite annoyed at the Driveclub DRM issue, to which Sony immediately apologized for within 24 hours. It was disheartening not to hear them tell me I "wasn't ready" for their cool digital plans that would have prevented second-hand sales or game rentals. You'll also notice after the previous DRM thing, Sony haven't tried it since.

I also agree the Driveclub launch has been badly handled, as I am capable of admitting faults exist with the product I bought.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

VideoGames posted:

I'll try to get you one when I get home.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Bout to put my dogs on the TV I hold you all accountable

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

anyone else having trouble finding a match in titanfall? I'm trying to finish the campaign but it just keeps looking for players.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Everyone should enjoy video games on the system of their choice even if some might be seen as better or worse than others by some people.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

eric posted:

They would have been rewarded if they released it on PS4 but they probably thought the sales numbers would be reversed when they started developing it.

The game was first offered to sony but the deal broke down when sony were upset after being told they couldn't take ownership of the IP (as they did with all previous Insomniac games). Insomniac went and found themselves a better deal. Anyway, insomniac wanted people to be able to play online multiplayer without operating a one in one out policy so ps4 wouldn't have been the right choice.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Crafty posted:

The game was first offered to sony but the deal broke down when sony were upset after being told they couldn't take ownership of the IP (as they did with all previous Insomniac games). Insomniac went and found themselves a better deal. Anyway, insomniac wanted people to be able to play online multiplayer without operating a one in one out policy so ps4 wouldn't have been the right choice.

echronorian posted:

Cats love a big warm surface to lay on

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

hey crafty that's a nice cat

incorporeal posted:

No cats(wife is allergic to them) Just dogs. Is that alright?
eh

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Crafty posted:

The game was first offered to sony but the deal broke down when sony were upset after being told they couldn't take ownership of the IP (as they did with all previous Insomniac games).

Well that was a dumb move considering twice as many PS4s have been sold than Xbones have been sold-in. Hopefully they've learned their lesson.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Here is a really old pic of my other bro cat looking at himself, we have the full works here, blank CDs, Windows XP, 20" LCD, it's all going on

He used to turn my printer on so it'd get warm then sit on it :3

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I hereby declare this to be a post your pets with your electronics zone.

This is the best the thread has been in awhile.

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

Awesome! posted:

hey crafty that's a nice cat

eh

drat, dogs are useless on the internet.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

incorporeal posted:

No, do it, post your dog!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

incorporeal posted:

Look it's either a choice of another 25 pages of bickering and graphs or a pic of your dog so for the love of loving god just post it man please

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
With those tiny TVs no wonder you guys got Xbones haha

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Printer on, desired temperature achieved, time to chill

Hell yeah

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

Look it's either a choice of another 25 pages of bickering and graphs or a pic of your dog so for the love of loving god just post it man please

well alright

Don't have any of them laying on stuff though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I wanted to shove a iPad under them but they looked so chill

• Locked thread