Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

nrr posted:

Y'know Mike, I like to call this Daniel Snyder, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, because everyone hopes it all ends with a big chief smothering him to death and throwing a water fountain through his owners box window

hahahahahaha yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

And now I just remembered that Dennis Miller was briefly a football commentator

"Concussion? How the hell can they tell? They're *football* players, for chrissakes!"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
You know Mike, I call this Raiders offense 12 Monkeys because I have no loving clue what is happening down there

V lol V

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Oct 22, 2014

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Now Mike, 50 Shades of Grey was a book about a depraved sexual relationship but tonight, Shady McCoy is the one who's penetrating this defence 50 ways from Sunday and they're all just standing around staring at each other wondering how they can tie him down.

I gotta tell ya Mike, it's pretty hot

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

nrr posted:

Now Mike, 50 Shades of Grey was a book about a depraved sexual relationship but tonight, Shady McCoy is the one who's penetrating this defence 50 ways from Sunday and they're all just standing around staring at each other wondering how they can tie him down.

I gotta tell ya Mike, it's pretty hot

Jon, once he takes the hand off, he just explodes all over the field.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mike, I call Tom Brady "the plumber" because he's working with nothing but poo poo out there on offense!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Mike I like to call Steelers fans the Preta because they are never satisfied and everyone likes to watch them eat poo poo

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

You know Mike, I like to call the Cleveland Browns the Monet's. Cos every time their fans try to enjoy their work, it gets all blurry like they're watching through a constant stream of tears.

They really have turned sorrow into an art form, Mike

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

You know Mike, I like to call Ryan Fitzpatrick 'Oscar Pistorius', he's got no legs and when he gets frightened he likes to just fire one off haphazardly and it ends up killing the drive.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Safe Word posted:

You know Mike, I like to call Ryan Fitzpatrick 'Oscar Pistorius', he's got no legs and when he gets frightened he likes to just fire one off haphazardly and it ends up killing the drive.

Boom

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

No Safe Word posted:

Oh my god hahahahaha

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

No Safe Word posted:

This is it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

No Safe Word posted:

rack 'em

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Wow Mike, I call this guy Taco Bell because his rear end is on fire tonight

Hey Mike this guy JJ Watt. This guy reminds me of Reddit because he will defend anything

No Safe Word posted:

Jesus drat

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Oct 22, 2014

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Well hell, I was going to write another one, but that's as good a stopping point as any.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Well hell, I was going to write another one, but that's as good a stopping point as any.

Don't stop if you have an idea!

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

No Safe Word posted:

That reminds me of a joke mike!
Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Never surprise
Oscar pistorious

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
You know what I like to call this LB, Mike? I like to call him Guy Fieri, because he's made a career out of uninspired dives.

That's a Moon Landing play if I ever saw one Mike. Everyone tells you its real and they even have video evidence but none of us will ever see it again in person because no one can reproduce the results.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Oct 22, 2014

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

No Safe Word posted:

:drat:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

This guy, Mike, I like this guy. I like to compare him to Josh Brent because he really knows how to kill a drive with one big hit

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I tell ya Mike that corner got burned so bad he makes me think of Ray Lewis in an Atlanta nightclub, he just didn't see nothin' out there

Kalli posted:

This guy really cheeses my nachos Mike. He's got the whole field in front of him and he's refusing to go for anything over 10, maybe 12. We call these ephebophile plays Mike and if you don't take a shot at something over 20 you'll be out of this league faster then Aatrek.
lmfao

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Febreeze posted:

This guy, Mike, I like this guy. I like to compare him to Josh Brent because he really knows how to kill a drive with one big hit

The joke so nice you posted it twice :thurman:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Manoueverable posted:

The joke so nice you posted it twice :thurman:

I did the N/V one and was like "poo poo, that's a good Gruden joke for the Farthouse"

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Mike, lemme tell ya. Look at this block by the fullback, springing Shady McCoy into the second level for the touchdown. Reminds of Janay Rice. He's claiming responsibility for a hit he didn't throw.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Now this Tony Romo, Mike, I think of him like my ex, he's great most of the time, but you ask him to do something big and he chokes on it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
These fans, Mike. These Tennessee Titans fans. I call them John Cena. Because you can't see them.

BougieBitch
Oct 2, 2013

Basic as hell

GNU Order posted:

Yo Mike this dude just laid some wood, like Ron Jeremy
I call him Cheapskate At Best Buy, no warranty

Matt Forte looks so smooth when he runs, Carlos Santana
He runs so fast he's like a flash, I call him Camera

Mike that Niners offense really clicked, Weird Jaw Noise
They say bye bye bye to the crowd, Backstreet Boys

I can't believe what we're seeing, Mike, Sasquatch
Peyton Manning appeals to old people, butterscotch

Vontaze hurt himself on nuts, King of Bangkok
Mike my flow is off the chain, call me GruPac
*drops mic*

I don't understand why this hasn't been quoted a billion times.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

BougieBitch posted:

I don't understand why this hasn't been quoted a billion times.

Because bye bye bye was NSync and my immersion was ruined

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Loving these quotes. Is Jon Gruden the new John Madden for football quotes?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Loving these quotes. Is Jon Gruden the new John Madden for football quotes?

I would forgive EA for everything for Gruden 16 to come out next year.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
This Riley Cooper fella really reminds me of Maurice Clarett because he is always goose-stepping all over the field.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Zoran posted:

Now this Tony Romo, Mike, I think of him like my ex, he's great most of the time, but you ask him to do something big and he chokes on it.

I don't want this to pass unnoticed and unappreciated.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

No Safe Word posted:

Because bye bye bye was NSync and my immersion was ruined

Oh my god I'm forever shamed :ohdear:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Y'know Mike, I like to call this Adrian Peterson here, Icarus. A guy with such promise, the entire world at his feet, but he just flew to close to his son Mike. Now his wings have been stripped away, he's just beating his bare arms furiously at thin air and he's just sinking, Mike. Sinking like a stone, both inside and out, while he Ponder's the tragedy that is life.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Mike you ever see the Book of Eli? Its set in a post apocalyptic wasteland where no one can read. The Book of Eli Manning is the same thing only with reading defenses.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm going to the game on Thursday :hellyeah:

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Mike, I look at that Nick Foles fella and I think about my time back in 'Nam, when I was with a small patrol group deep out in the fuckin' boonies about ten clicks west of Ap Bac — reeds as tall as two grown men stacked atop one another, I swear to God Almighty — and we stumbled across this village that had been cleared out two weeks before. Not anything serious, you know, just some small farms and a shack here or there, nothing you'd give a name to, nothing worth putting on a map. Anyway the folks who cleared out of there did so in a real drat hurry, Mike, so there was a whole lot of poo poo just scattered all around their houses for the taking. We were having a pretty good time of it, really, which was a welcome change because just a day or two before we lost Perkins to an SUV-sized hornet nest — I don't know if you've ever seen one of them Vietnamese hornets, Mike, but you need a fuckin' tennis racket to get 'em out of the air — so it was a nice distraction to be able to wander through these homes and look at what life was like for these people before their world went and folded on 'em. Anyway, I'm poking around in the back room of one of these shacks and I smell just the worst fuckin' thing, I wish I could really convey it properly, but it was just the worst fuckin' thing and I figured out it had to be coming from just outside the back wall. So I head out the door and around back and there behind the shed is this goat — swear to you, Mike, a drat goat — that someone just left there chained by the leg to one of the house supports. I dunno if they forgot him or they just didn't care, but either way the flies were getting to him something fierce and he was way past gone, except this drat goat was still breathing. Jesus. You can't even imagine the sound, Mike. So I did what had to be done and put him down. Only bullet I fired in the whole fuckin' war, Mike, but I think about it every single day. Life's precious, you know? We've gotta take care of one another. Anyway yeah, Nick Foles reminds me of that because every time he goes deep things just go to poo poo.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Please tell me someone is documenting these so we can do a MNF version of Hatin' rear end Spurrier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Manoueverable posted:

Please tell me someone is documenting these so we can do a MNF version of Hatin' rear end Spurrier

Ehud posted:

Hey I want to do more crowd-sourced posts for FART. I was thinking it would be fun to do some Gruden-isms. You know the ones where he says stuff like, "I call this guy the ________ because ________!"

Maybe we could leave the medium very open on this so people can write stuff, make images, MS-Paint, photoshop, whatever.

Toaster Beef posted:

Mike, I look at that Nick Foles fella and I think about my time back in 'Nam, when I was with a small patrol group deep out in the fuckin' boonies about ten clicks west of Ap Bac — reeds as tall as two grown men stacked atop one another, I swear to God Almighty — and we stumbled across this village that had been cleared out two weeks before. Not anything serious, you know, just some small farms and a shack here or there, nothing you'd give a name to, nothing worth putting on a map. Anyway the folks who cleared out of there did so in a real drat hurry, Mike, so there was a whole lot of poo poo just scattered all around their houses for the taking. We were having a pretty good time of it, really, which was a welcome change because just a day or two before we lost Perkins to an SUV-sized hornet nest — I don't know if you've ever seen one of them Vietnamese hornets, Mike, but you need a fuckin' tennis racket to get 'em out of the air — so it was a nice distraction to be able to wander through these homes and look at what life was like for these people before their world went and folded on 'em. Anyway, I'm poking around in the back room of one of these shacks and I smell just the worst fuckin' thing, I wish I could really convey it properly, but it was just the worst fuckin' thing and I figured out it had to be coming from just outside the back wall. So I head out the door and around back and there behind the shed is this goat — swear to you, Mike, a drat goat — that someone just left there chained by the leg to one of the house supports. I dunno if they forgot him or they just didn't care, but either way the flies were getting to him something fierce and he was way past gone, except this drat goat was still breathing. Jesus. You can't even imagine the sound, Mike. So I did what had to be done and put him down. Only bullet I fired in the whole fuckin' war, Mike, but I think about it every single day. Life's precious, you know? We've gotta take care of one another. Anyway yeah, Nick Foles reminds me of that because every time he goes deep things just go to poo poo.

You are a treasure and I almost want to draw this

• Locked thread