Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Page 255 snypa:

Ok, just one awesome guitar:

Oh, and my girlfriend's dogge is hanging out, too. She loves the sunshine.

Awwww... she's all cashed out.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Oct 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

whats with all the old lady dogs

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Dr. Faustus posted:

Page 255 snypa:

the gently caress is wrong with that dog?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Age, probably

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

that dog has seen some poo poo

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Dr. Faustus prepare for your Xbone to fail spectacularly with that little space between its main vent and the top of your entertainment center :ohdear:

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Dr. Faustus posted:

Page 255 snypa:

I like this fellow.

In non pet related news there's a free new game out. I'm guessing Microsoft garage will be home made style games https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Voice-Commander-a-Microsoft-Garage-project/0cb1ab17-55e9-4925-a55c-f6edb332e40b

quote:

Game Description:Voice Commander, a Microsoft Garage project, is a fast paced, space themed, RTS and top-down shooter combo. Pick up a controller and work with Vox using voice commands to try to stop relentless attacks. Voice Commander can be played with up to eight controllers, and anyone in the room can issue voice commands. Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Soul Glo posted:

Age, probably
She's an old old girl. I rescued her. She's awesome.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

queeb posted:

whats with all the old lady dogs

our doggy is deaf but she is a good doggy and not an old people doggy

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

this is a good dog.

heres mine:

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

That's a shame that Sunset Overdrive is so boring and slow since I dug that Insomniac was actually trying to bring some color to games.

There's a point in that video where the player uses a boost power up to go faster, and that's how fast you should always be going while grinding. I can't imagine why they made grinding on rails so slowwwwwww in a game that wants to be frenetic, fast, and literally has the word overdrive in its title.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

threeagainstfour posted:

That's a shame that Sunset Overdrive is so boring and slow since I dug that Insomniac was actually trying to bring some color to games.

There's a point in that video where the player uses a boost power up to go faster, and that's how fast you should always be going while grinding. I can't imagine why they made grinding on rails so slowwwwwww in a game that wants to be frenetic, fast, and literally has the word overdrive in its title.

Don't put too much stock in that one preview. Here's another preview from the very same website (videogamer), except this guy really likes it http://youtu.be/WJ7tsuuWJ-k

And here's another preview from a different place website the guy calls it a potential game of the year http://youtu.be/70mMBKz9KmU

Best to wait for some proper reviews before you write it off. I reckon it will score above 75, but then again I may be talking poo poo :eng101:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It still looks like a lot of fun to me. I'll pop in with a mini review after my first few hours with it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Gaming cats:

Both of them walk on my entertainment center which I discourage because the black one has a hobby of chewing on cables (I've already had to replace my Wii U gamepad charger once). Otherwise they're cool cats and hang out with me while I game.

Edit: you can see the ps4 in the reflection with a stack of paper on it.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Why the gently caress is Kinect Sports Rivals currently #3 on Amazon.com's Xbox One Games sales ranking? Amazon itself doesn't even carry the game anymore, it's just third-party suppliers :psyduck:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

univbee posted:

Why the gently caress is Kinect Sports Rivals currently #3 on Amazon.com's Xbox One Games sales ranking? Amazon itself doesn't even carry the game anymore, it's just third-party suppliers :psyduck:

That has to be wrong. That is unpossible.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

That has to be wrong. That is unpossible.

I'm assuming someone hosed up and charged a super-low price for it and boosted its numbers that way, no way in hell that game is fairly outselling Minecraft on the 360.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

univbee posted:

Not sure what listing you're looking at, but probably it's not the correct/primary one.

http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sports-Rivals-Xbox-One/dp/B00CMQTUCE

It's #32 out of Xbox One video games and #405 in Video Games. It's also $32.99 and listed as "In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available."

E: Yeah I see the one you're looking at now, it's some weird hosed up version that someone must have done something weird with Amazon to get that high. E.g. look at the one Customer Query:

Q: Is it real game? I dont know what you mean by "english us na only replenishment"...
A:
sorry. i can not answer still.

Maybe someone figured out the Amazon equivalent of when people 'hack' google search indexing to get better page rankings.

Saladman fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Oct 22, 2014

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Saladman posted:

Not sure what listing you're looking at, but probably it's not the correct/primary one.

It's #32 out of Xbox One video games and #405 in Video Games. It's also $32.99 and listed as "In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available."

The one I'm looking at is called Kinect Sports Rivals - English US NA Only Replenishment - Xbox One, and why is the wrong thing outselling the right thing? And pretty much everything else related to the Xbone?

VV Correct.

univbee fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Oct 22, 2014

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Saladman posted:

That is indeed what it says on the games page, but I imagine this is what he is looking at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/6469296011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_vg_1_3_last

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

queeb posted:

this is a good dog.

heres mine:

Aww! Here's mine:

My dog is a loving MORON.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Lovin the dog pics keep it up

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

univbee posted:

As a rough estimation : How much of your life have you wasted gawking at amazon sales rankings?

seiferguy posted:

Gaming cats:
Edit: you can see the ps4 in the reflection with a stack of paper on it.

I didn't realise there was a black cat in that picture till I enlarged it. I also noticed your tensed bicep in the reflection :wth:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I've been thinking about getting a cat again and this thread has pretty much sold me on the decision

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm glad this thread can agree on one thing - dogs and cats are great :)

-A n i m 8-
Feb 5, 2009
Finally bought an xboxoneentertainment system. Played some titanfalls it's pretty cool guys.

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

-A n i m 8- posted:

Finally bought an xboxoneentertainment system. Played some titanfalls it's pretty cool guys.

But you'll only be able to see blue boobs in 1328x1080 when MCC comes out!

-A n i m 8-
Feb 5, 2009

RangerAce posted:

But you'll only be able to see blue boobs in 1328x1080 when MCC comes out!

That's a pretty weird res

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

-A n i m 8- posted:

That's a pretty weird res

I know, right?!?!?

Guess 343i should've put you in charge of Halo 2 HD so that Cortana could really shake that thang with all 1080 of the pees.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Crafty posted:

I didn't realise there was a black cat in that picture till I enlarged it.

Crushed blacks my good man

Top pets everyone, excellent stuff :)

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

-A n i m 8- posted:

It's the best FPS out for The One at the moment and for the foreseeable future

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

peter gabriel posted:

It's the best FPS out for The One at the moment and for the foreseeable future

Speaking of titanfall: big free update rolling out. New horde game mode and a bunch of other changes.

My personal favourite

quote:

Deadly Ground
The floor is covered in deadly electrified fog! Play a variety of maps in Hardpoint, Capture the Flag and Marked For Death while staying off the ground. Deadly Ground is scheduled to launch as the new featured game mode on November 5th.

http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-eight

Abe Froman
Jul 2, 2003

The Sausage King of Chicago
I made a mistake.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

2nd post is now Thread Pets.

you are a true king.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Abe Froman posted:

I made a mistake.

not waiting for the sunset overdrive bundle?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Awesome! posted:

not waiting for the sunset overdrive bundle?

buying a the one?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

BonoMan posted:

buying a the one?

no that can't be it...

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the mistake is he only bought one

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Hey, Fame Lifles, good to see you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Abe Froman posted:

Controller is nice though. Haven't broken it yet.

Abe Froman posted:

I made a mistake.
oh dear

• Locked thread