Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

i was in an emergency room until 0330, i could not be more same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I like tara's grease spot

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
she heard about ottawa, she didn't like it

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

found a pre-shave waltpic

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I have a cold that won't go away so same. Tara is my spirit animal.

Portals posted:

I like tara's grease spot
I always imagine she's been out working on an old truck or something.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

found a pre-shave waltpic

lynxwalt :3:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Golden-i posted:

I can tell from this picture that this house is definitely 100% in/near St Paul

yuuuuuup

Golden-i posted:

I think Teddy lives just miles from where I work. Wanna pet that floof.

probably!!!!!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Porch Pocket 0 returned for some turk-ey this morning. Unfortunately eye contact was as close as I could get.

:eng99:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

i'm pretty sure every single house in st. paul has that same color hardwood floor/paneling in their staricases

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

There are 3 Porch Pockets! The one I've been getting pictures of is definitely a teenager, and I can get within 10 feet before he bolts. There are also 2 baby pockets - one is a siamese mix and mostly ivory colored, the other is gray stripey. If anything moves they both bolt. Will keep leaving turk-ey and water and see if they will let me get close enough for pets.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

YF-23 posted:

I have no real way of taking it to a vet, I'll have to check if any vet can come over instead. But I'll give it a few days first to see if it's not something serious I think.

He is really friendly too so I suspect he was born in a housecat family but since he's been going around in the neighbourhood from yesterday meowing around I didn't want to just leave him like that. It'll start raining today or tomorrow and I don't think he'd survive that outside.

Yeah I think there are vets that make house calls. If I remember correctly Sadie hates the vet so much she only deals with them when they come over for house calls, lol.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

D-E-D DED

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

praise the sun

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

praise the sun

don't post the table i sit at alone every night

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i am going to travel around and pet your cats and furnish all your houses

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

i am going to travel around and pet your cats and furnish all your houses
flights to Atlanta should be cheap since pretty much all flights in the US come through here

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Refurb managed the 3.5-foot vertical jump to the windowsill for the first time ever

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Was at my folks’ place for a little bit and took Edith and Maude back with me.

What’s funny is that the two of them don’t mind traveling in one of my folk’s cars, but they’ve grown to dislike being in a cab or a train. Maude is particular gives out the deathly ‘MRRRROWWWWWWWW’s when she’s in her carrier.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Golden-i posted:

Refurb managed the 3.5-foot vertical jump to the windowsill for the first time ever

I can practically hear the mew of triumph from here.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tarbrush posted:

I can practically hear the mew of triumph from here.

it's more of "well i can't make my way down now i'm going to meow non-stop until you do something about it"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Radio! posted:

friend of a friend just adopted this dude

him name Tank

also reminder that tank owns

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

https://vine.co/v/OmV7QWtJXHK

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

mod sassinator posted:

Yeah I think there are vets that make house calls. If I remember correctly Sadie hates the vet so much she only deals with them when they come over for house calls, lol.

Yeah. We need to call the vet for our kitties. Elmer has decided that he is a feral cat if he as at the vet.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
I got so lucky with these animals. Tycho loves the vet (and everything else on earth) and Refurb ain't afraid of jack poo poo. The vets love her squeaky meows.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Queen of all she surveys. :3:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Golden-i posted:

I got so lucky with these animals. Tycho loves the vet (and everything else on earth) and Refurb ain't afraid of jack poo poo. The vets love her squeaky meows.

youtube link isn't loading

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

In the human hospital with a friend right now. 3000+ pages of cattes is helping with pain, and to pass time.

Thanks to everyone!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Just weighed pepper, she's down to 10.5 lbs!!!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Goober Peas posted:

In the human hospital with a friend right now. 3000+ pages of cattes is helping with pain, and to pass time.

Thanks to everyone!

get better, cat-loving friend!

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Was encouraged to post roommate's catte. Her name J. Olive Bear or Olive for short

Hello Olive!

Olive just turned a year old and is allowed to go outside now

I apologize for poor picture quality :(

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

devmd01 posted:

hello new wallpaper

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

devmd01 posted:

post with honor

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

The past month and some change there's been an ongoing battle with fleas.
It's been getting cool, the foxes have moved back in the area, and Gus has been a dickhole bringing fleas in because evidently he plays poker with skunks and foxes and riding on deer or something. So, yeah, anyway, fleas.
This battle has seen both Mercredi and Oze shaved, multiple doses of capstar, multiple fogger bombings of the house, flea baths, flea spray, flea drops, etc. to all three cats and the dogs. So since the 10th things have finally seemed to be flea free.
I let Gus inside tonight since it's chilly.
Within ten minutes I look down and have eight huge loving fleas latched onto my legs.
And out Gus goes again. :sigh:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

went to a going away party/gathering for someone who just got a postdoc position, more importantly got to pet a cat, a fat orange cat

it laid on my lap a little, it was p great

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fat orange cats are objectively the best cats

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

tokomon posted:

The past month and some change there's been an ongoing battle with fleas.
It's been getting cool, the foxes have moved back in the area, and Gus has been a dickhole bringing fleas in because evidently he plays poker with skunks and foxes and riding on deer or something. So, yeah, anyway, fleas.
This battle has seen both Mercredi and Oze shaved, multiple doses of capstar, multiple fogger bombings of the house, flea baths, flea spray, flea drops, etc. to all three cats and the dogs. So since the 10th things have finally seemed to be flea free.
I let Gus inside tonight since it's chilly.
Within ten minutes I look down and have eight huge loving fleas latched onto my legs.
And out Gus goes again. :sigh:

use advantage, not frontline. frontline doesn't work (this advice came from my cat-only vet, and from experience I concur)...also vacuum everyday or as frequently as possible. these two things in combination have worked well for me, and I've got a houseful of cats

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

fat orange cats are objectively the best cats

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i miss mr. cat. he was the best fat orange cat i've ever met