Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Woo it's funded!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

Nonbaka posted:

Haha, the sample for the $500 tier reward is brilliant.

I really wish I could go for that beautiful boy shirt, but I just can't swing it. The cucumber dressed book will have to do.

This card is obviously wrong - if you back at this tier, you won't have $500 anymore :colbert:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

It was funded before I could pledge. Still pledged, because I want that fold-out map and sticker set.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I can get Cucumber Dressed!?!? :swoon:

Sato
Apr 28, 2013
It's almost reached its first stretch goal in less than 24 hours. It's also a staff pick already so will be getting a lot of extra exposure.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I already have volumes 1 and 2 I think? :negative:

I'd appreciate a Dressed/Volume 3 combo, personally.

Solaris Knight fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 22, 2014

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Solaris Knight posted:

I already have volumes 1 and 2 I think? :negative:

I'd appreciate a Dressed/Volume 3 combo, personally.

The $45 tier?

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

Regy Rusty posted:

The $45 tier?

I'd prefer something more a la carte.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Time for the sweet, sweet stretch rewards. Here's hoping for more frequent updates. :cheers:

We may be in luck.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Solaris Knight posted:

I'd prefer something more a la carte.
I was going to admonish that you only really had a chance to buy the books if you went to cons like TCAF where she sells them. But I think we're both quick to forget she has a real webstore now. It'll be available there once she gets her stocks filled up again by this run.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
No, Dad.

I'm not in this contest, Dad.

Why are you HERE, Dad?

Lord_Ventnor fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Oct 23, 2014

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
He's finally snapped.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
My theory is that Botanica Springs is Cabbage's home country. He just never talks about it to his kids because he's too busy being disappointed in them.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Calm down Marigold calm down!

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

Superstring posted:

Calm down Marigold calm down!

I wonder what the odds are on the other contestants mysteriously having accidents if it ever looks like Almond might get eliminated. I mean it only makes sense to keep the clearly weakest contestant in the competition. I mean haven't you ever watched Survivor: Ripple Kingdom? It's how you win!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Maple confirmed for best princess.

'Cause she gonna win.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
fuckin cuco peekin out from behind almond

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

Dragonatrix posted:

fuckin cuco peekin out from behind almond

Cough, ah, that ain't Cucumber there.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Cucumber is going to win the Princess Pageant

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Don't get me wrong, the other girls are great and I love Almond, but Dahlia is the princess this kingdom NEEDS.

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Time for the sweet, sweet stretch rewards. Here's hoping for more frequent updates. :cheers:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I love this comic, and I especially love Cucumber and Almond's dad. Him showing up now has got me re-reading the comic from the beginning again.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Almond Blossom
"Technically a Flower"

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
I would wonder what Cabbage is doing there, but I already know the answer is he's getting paid to be there.

Was it ever specified what Lord Cabbage's actual title is? The comic's not serious enough for it to ever matter so I always forget Almond and Cucumber are technically nobility or whatever.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Lord Treasurer.

Or possibly 'Lords-of-dosh'. Whichever works.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

WarpedNaba posted:

Lord Treasurer.

Or possibly 'Lords-of-dosh'. Whichever works.

'Lord Waste-of-Time, Annoyance-in-Chief'

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Count of the Stable.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
Lord is his first name.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-545

This is the second time we've seen Almond pull this face (that I remember) and... eeeeeeeeh, it just doesn't mesh with the overall comic aesthetic. Kinda seems like an internet meme face of some sort.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Xander77 posted:

This is the second time we've seen Almond pull this face (that I remember) and... eeeeeeeeh, it just doesn't mesh with the overall comic aesthetic. Kinda seems like an internet meme face of some sort.

Do I need to go through and find every page with a dumb face to show you how wrong you are

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

You don't need to but I wouldn't mind if you did

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

At least we now know why Almond is the favorite child. Gotta love a girl who goes along with the madness.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Welp, GG's got my $80. Can't really pass on all 3 books, plus the bonus Fashion book. (No lie, if I ever have kids, I'm reading them this story when they're young. It seems like it's a good long storybook for them.)

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Xander77 posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-545

You mean the Anime "Smug prick" eyes?

Speaking of which, I really couldn't care where Cabbage gets his cash. The only thing he should be earning is beatings.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 25, 2014

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

See? He DOES care!

about his finances

Sato
Apr 28, 2013
I absolutely love Almond's look for this contest.

I'm also very upset Carrot's not competing. He's beautiful in a dress and needs to own it.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I just realized why Cuco is so weird!

He hasn't worn a pretty dress yet! Almond, Natilus, Sir Carrot, Parfait, Paridot, Cordelia, and even Rosemaster, but Bacon most of all, have worn pretty dresses and they're all cool; meanwhile Cuco's a nerd and he hasn't worn a dress yet.

Since they're both old, we can safely assume Cabbage and Dubblenight have both had enough time to have worn dresses in the past.

Edit: gently caress, fixed.

Adeline Weishaupt fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Oct 26, 2014

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Sato posted:

I absolutely love Almond's look for this contest.

I'm also very upset Carrot's not competing. He's beautiful in a dress and needs to own it.

umalt posted:

He hasn't worn a pretty dress yet! Almond, Natilus, Sir Carrot, Parfait, Paridot, Cordelia, and even Rosemaster have worn pretty dresses and they're all cool; meanwhile Cuco's a nerd and he hasn't worn a dress yet.

Since they're both old, we can safely assume Cabbage and Dubblenight have both had enough time to have worn dresses in the past.

You've clearly forgotten who looks best in a dress.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

umalt posted:

He hasn't worn a pretty dress yet! Almond, Natilus, Sir Carrot, Parfait, Paridot, Cordelia, and even Rosemaster, but Bacon most of all, have worn pretty dresses and they're all cool; meanwhile Cuco's a nerd and he hasn't worn a dress yet.

Edit: gently caress, fixed.

Dudes a wizard-in-training, though. He'll get a dress when he levels up into his proper class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sato
Apr 28, 2013

WarpedNaba posted:

You've clearly forgotten who looks best in a dress.

:ohdear:

I think Bacon's going to get his own TV show in the Crystal Kingdom, so an impromptu fashion show is kind of slumming. I mean, we all know he'd win in a landslide.