Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

I had heard illegal immigration decreased by about a million per year when our economy tanked, so I would assume he hasn't and the increase in deportations is catching more people who had been here for a while. Although the economy tanked under Bush so technically Bush is the one keeping immigrants out while learning how to paint his dog. He's more clever than we gave him credit for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Rainbow Riot posted:

Not an idiot at all, but this person's post has made my day.

I really liked this one.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
More Twitter fun:

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

Mince Pieface posted:

Another fault that I have, is that I'm an excellent judge of personality and character. I probably should've played more fantasy games as a kid.

Later...

This is amazing. I wish I had more friends like the two who responded. People I know post poo poo like this all the time, straw-man oversimplification of LIBERAL EGGHEADS who practice the RELIGION of SCIENCE with TAXPAYER MONEY. When legit PhDs actually won an award or grant to do cool stuff.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Presented without comment.

Edit: It was his boyfriend taking advantage of him leaving his Facebook open. Still pretty funny, but not dumb.

Henchman of Santa has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Oct 23, 2014

Rainbow Riot
Aug 28, 2013

Scampering for Satan!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Presented without comment.

Edit: It was his boyfriend taking advantage of him leaving his Facebook open. Still pretty funny, but not dumb.

That is so adorable my heart grew two sizes. And now I have to find a cardiologist who doesn't ask questions.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Have a game thing that isn't Gamergate

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

RareAcumen posted:

Objectively good image.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

thank mr sundowner

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Izel ‏@i_z_e_l_s 7h7 hours ago
@lukedfielder SJWs don't like that. If it were left up to them, we'd have to "listen and believe" any accusation. @rainnwilson @sciencemile

I didn't know Dwight from The Office was a rapist. :(

Crain posted:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if these things are just a clever way to slowly get someone's private info.

What's your Secret Santa Name?

First Digit of SSAN

1 Arthur
2 Bubba
3 Charlie
4 Dingle
5 Edward
6 Francois
7 Gunther
8 Hortimer
9 Moon
0 Pedro

etc

Verdugo has a new favorite as of 02:09 on Oct 23, 2014

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

davebo posted:

I had heard illegal immigration decreased by about a million per year when our economy tanked, so I would assume he hasn't and the increase in deportations is catching more people who had been here for a while. Although the economy tanked under Bush so technically Bush is the one keeping immigrants out while learning how to paint his dog. He's more clever than we gave him credit for.

Apparently, he is. I have a friend who is convinced W prevented World War III by using ethanol subsidies to drive up the price of tortillas.

Edit: Can someone tell me where to find whatever pass for authoritative numbers about illegals entering the USA?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

RareAcumen posted:

Success has changed you, Money Face

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Ummmm

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

So has there been any actual evidence it was a brown person member of ISIS?

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

http://youtu.be/mj__DLBf4q4?t=10s

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

One of the things I hate about being in the military is being surrounded by people who joined the service out of highschool. They've never lived in the real world and have no conception of what it's like to pay for rent, utilities, groceries, insurance, debt, etc. They really loving hate poor people even though most of them would sure as poo poo be making minimum wage if they were civilians.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Elderbean posted:

One of the things I hate about being in the military is being surrounded by people who joined the service out of highschool. They've never lived in the real world and have no conception of what it's like to pay for rent, utilities, groceries, insurance, debt, etc. They really loving hate poor people even though most of them would sure as poo poo be making minimum wage if they were civilians.

Yeah, they tend to forget about the stuff the military provides for them that civilians have to pay for, especially healthcare. And dental (including orthodontia).

Them fuckin' poors, though :fsmug:

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Ha ha! There are less weeks in a year so they actually make less money! TAKE THAT

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

For context, that's the former head of the South Carolina GOP.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

If I was going out of my way to think of something offensive to say I couldn't have come up with something close to this :stare:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Teddybear posted:

For context, that's the former head of the South Carolina GOP.

And is actually a parody account of him. Right?

...Right? :smithicide:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mezzanine posted:

So has there been any actual evidence it was a brown person member of ISIS?

It was an angry disenfranchised white dude who thought ISIS looked cool and wanted to copy them.

Should have just gotten a copy of Hatred.

Context
Sep 11, 2006

Regalingualius posted:

And is actually a parody account of him. Right?

...Right? :smithicide:

I was certain that it was, but apparently not. From his Wikipedia:

quote:

During the Ebola epidemic of 2014, Kincannon made public his belief that all people infected with the disease (including US citizens) should immediately be executed:
"The protocol for a positive Ebola test should be immediate humane execution and sanitization of the whole area. That will save lives." [10][11]
"There's just no other way with Ebola. We need to be napalming villages from the air right now." [12][13]
"People with Ebola in the US need to be humanely put down immediately"[14][15]

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Hatred isn't out yet, gamers have it so hard you know? They are the last true minority.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Context posted:

I was certain that it was, but apparently not. From his Wikipedia:

Because people are going to react calmly to the idea that their government is going to execute them for having a disease. That totally wouldn't lead to people freaking the gently caress out and going a little nuts and hurting people or possibly infecting them too at the prospect of being executed. And the people out to execute them better be wearing hazmat suits, because if someone was out to execute me for having ebola the first thing I'd try is to take them out with me.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
And loving NAPALM is TOTALLLY humane, right?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

DoctorWhat posted:

He means villages in Africa. See, in the country of Africa, all settlements are small villages full of black people with Ebola. Only Americans deserve humane treatment, dummy :)

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

DoctorWhat posted:

Not to mention the fact that Ebola's mortality rate varies from 20% to 90%, depending on health infrastructure in that area. So even at it's crappiest rate in Africa that's still 1 in 10 who aren't going to die but you feel like murdering anyway.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

davebo posted:

Not to mention the fact that Ebola's mortality rate varies from 20% to 90%, depending on health infrastructure in that area. So even at it's crappiest rate in Africa that's still 1 in 10 who aren't going to die but you feel like murdering anyway.

You assume that these people don't want to kill people for breathing while black.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
It's Todd Kincannon. He's being paid to troll the poo poo out of anything to the left of Hitler.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Government shouldn't have the right to create a healthcare system but they should have free reign to murder people.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Elderbean posted:

Government shouldn't have the right to create a healthcare system but they should have free reign to murder people.

What we should have realized is when far-rights were referring to "Obama's death panel" they were actually voicing their approval.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
When the whole death panel thing was taking off, a lot of people I knew here in Canada had it all backwards and thought it was a word used to refer to when the insurance company cut you off.

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

Dr_Amazing posted:

When the whole death panel thing was taking off, a lot of people I knew here in Canada had it all backwards and thought it was a word used to refer to when the insurance company cut you off.

This is what drove me crazy during the 2010 healthcare debacle. "Death panels" effectively already exist, they're just run by the glorious infallible hand of the free market instead of instead of 0bama's communist nazi dictatorship.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Yeah, they tend to forget about the stuff the military provides for them that civilians have to pay for, especially healthcare. And dental (including orthodontia).

Them fuckin' poors, though :fsmug:
A couple months ago I was reading one of my friends, who used to be in the military, complaining about the difficulty in getting a doctor's appointment for an injury he got while serving. I felt bad for him. And then I felt worse because I had the urge to say, "Yep, welcome to civilian life, this is what it's like out here."

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Got this funny little gem and laughed pretty good.

Pretty funny stuff. What's that comment you ask? Well, let me show you.

:sigh:

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

botany posted:

It's Todd Kincannon. He's being paid to troll the poo poo out of anything to the left of Hitler.

There comes a point where pretending to be an rear end in a top hat to "troll" people becomes you just being an rear end in a top hat. Kincannon crossed that line a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Remember those innocent days when Metal Gear Rising was a parody of politics?

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

There comes a point where pretending to be an rear end in a top hat to "troll" people becomes you just being an rear end in a top hat. Kincannon crossed that line a long time ago.

I believe Occam's Razor is best applied to this kind of situation. :v:

• Locked thread