Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sard
May 11, 2012

Certified Poster of Culture.

kidRiot posted:

UF79-X6J6-JXCK-9V9T-PFPX

Snatched for my collection, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Took RM7Z-GA24-2ACH-NT4G-3PTH, realized it wasn't a golden gun later haha.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

kidRiot posted:

I'm just a dude that plays video games, but a decal was put in the game for me.

This is somewhat awkward, but here are some codes.

UF79-X6J6-JXCK-9V9T-PFPX
2T72-6VZA-ZJCG-36KF-V3D6
RM7Z-GA24-2ACH-NT4G-3PTH
ZN74-JGRU-R7CJ-6NGR-ACMG
XP7P-ZKDF-D3CZ-G6GD-3XH6
VK76-2A36-3KCX-ZHX4-JE2H

it looks like this:

https://twitter.com/kidriotgun/status/525169479484207104

I have plenty to go around if anyone wants to support the Korean national eSports Planetside 2 team.

Took the second one:

2T72-6VZA-ZJCG-36KF-V3D6

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Took the last one.

VK76-2A36-3KCX-ZHX4-JE2H

Weird to actually get one for a change. I shall use it as ironically as I can.

Fierce Brosnan
Feb 16, 2010

I have seen into the future
Everyone is slightly older
Oct 23
Daily sale: NS Annihilator
Members sale: T7 Mini-Chaingun / NC05 Jackhammer / Lasher X2

kidRiot
Dec 14, 2007

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man."

Epic High Five posted:

Nice! Took the 2nd to last: XP7P-ZKDF-D3CZ-G6GD-3XH6

Do you still need some spergin' in words? I've got the day off tomorrow and would be able to sit down and write something out

Yeah actually I do.

I liked your dota-like analogy. Uh.. add me on Steam "kidriot" have a tree for a pic.

kidRiot
Dec 14, 2007

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man."

Arghy posted:

Took RM7Z-GA24-2ACH-NT4G-3PTH, realized it wasn't a golden gun later haha.

I had a ton of codes to give away with useful stuff (weapons), but I ran out. Gave a lot away to other streamers for their viewers considering I don't stream much.

Here's more codes. Don't know if these add to your megahigby's or not.

3A7X-DECG-CDCN-M33X-7GKG
HH74-36ET-E7CP-G3A6-PXTD
V77T-4GFX-FEC4-ZGMG-6RUN
KX79-CXTG-T4CC-R7AR-3XXN
U67N-EHMC-M4CE-EAMJ-63M6
3G7R-F7N4-NXCM-FHXX-7MJU
MJ76-TAPX-KGCD-MG3C-MDRX

The best part of this decal is my step-son (12 at the time) designed it. :)

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

kidRiot posted:

U67N-EHMC-M4CE-EAMJ-63M6

Took this one, cheers

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

kidRiot posted:

3A7X-DECG-CDCN-M33X-7GKG

Took this one, thanks.

Ra-amun
Feb 25, 2011

kidRiot posted:

KX79-CXTG-T4CC-R7AR-3XXN

Hopefully they do end up contributing to megaHigbies, thanks!

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?

kidRiot posted:

HH74-36ET-E7CP-G3A6-PXTD

Grabbed this one, thanks!

Synnr
Dec 30, 2009

kidRiot posted:

I had a ton of codes to give away with useful stuff (weapons), but I ran out. Gave a lot away to other streamers for their viewers considering I don't stream much.

Here's more codes. Don't know if these add to your megahigby's or not.

3A7X-DECG-CDCN-M33X-7GKG
HH74-36ET-E7CP-G3A6-PXTD
V77T-4GFX-FEC4-ZGMG-6RUN
KX79-CXTG-T4CC-R7AR-3XXN
U67N-EHMC-M4CE-EAMJ-63M6
3G7R-F7N4-NXCM-FHXX-7MJU
MJ76-TAPX-KGCD-MG3C-MDRX

The best part of this decal is my step-son (12 at the time) designed it. :)

Whats the decal, out of curiosity? Someone snagged up all the ones no one mentioned.

kidRiot
Dec 14, 2007

it's a decal meant to represent me. just a simple "KR" in blue and red.

it's part of being a streamer for PS2 on their Twitch. I have a show every Friday at 12pm PST (not this Friday) where I mostly talk about improving and comp stuff. there are other streamers and they have decals as well but I don't know what they're doing with theirs.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Looks like the codes are all used but that's pretty neat that they put in a decal for you. I guess they realize doing little stuff for active community members is neat.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Jesus the hard light armor is so loving bad haha at this point i'm just buying that bundle for the heroic boost and 2 guns that go towards my black camo directive.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Arghy posted:

Jesus the hard light armor is so loving bad haha at this point i'm just buying that bundle for the heroic boost and 2 guns that go towards my black camo directive.

I thought it looked pretty sweet on the VS. Not so much on the other two, but I'll still wear it because shining like the sun is my ideal camo.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

kidRiot posted:

it's a decal meant to represent me. just a simple "KR" in blue and red.

it's part of being a streamer for PS2 on their Twitch. I have a show every Friday at 12pm PST (not this Friday) where I mostly talk about improving and comp stuff. there are other streamers and they have decals as well but I don't know what they're doing with theirs.

Yo can I hit you up in outfit chat or TS for a code sometime? :D
Gotta collect 'em all

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Clearly SOE should add a Station Cash decal for me to give out since I run the deals Twitter. Everyone's Galaxy could be a flying UPGRADE NOW billboard.

I can say that the anniversary NS15M won't be the platinum, that's exclusive to the recruiter rewards system. Like, they're legally bound to not give it out in other ways as far as they said in the past.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Westy543 posted:

Clearly SOE should add a Station Cash decal for me to give out since I run the deals Twitter. Everyone's Galaxy could be a flying UPGRADE NOW billboard.

I can say that the anniversary NS15M won't be the platinum, that's exclusive to the recruiter rewards system. Like, they're legally bound to not give it out in other ways as far as they said in the past.

Yea but they've got no problem giving out slightly modified NS Compound Helmets :argh:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Platinum weapons increase your KDR by 2 to 3 per weapon equipped, such is their ostentatious power. That poo poo has to be tightly regulated.

God I love my platinum Underboss.

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Periphery posted:

Why the hell isn't that person spamming the horn as fast as he can? Seeing if/how the horn overlaps is pretty much the most important part of deciding how awesome a horn is.

He is. The tank horns have a long cooldown.

Nookovian-Red
Sep 13, 2002
I WILL NOT CLOSE THREAD IN Serious Hardware / Software Crap
Stealth horn nerf?! Bring out the pitchforks!

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Westy543 posted:

I guess they could make it gold? There aren't black/gold NS-11A/C/15m variants like there are for other NS weapons (a clear oversight, you'd think). Or they could fancy it up like the platinum Commissioner with some engravings or somesuch.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
I got my shiny death jeep trim guys. :shobon:

39th worldwide and now I never want to pull another harasser ever.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Nakar posted:

I guess they could make it gold? There aren't black/gold NS-11A/C/15m variants like there are for other NS weapons (a clear oversight, you'd think). Or they could fancy it up like the platinum Commissioner with some engravings or somesuch.

It comes with a shotgun and I have the gold baron :mitt: so they will probably have to make it platinum or something like that.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Nakar posted:

These are coming now I think. Shaql picked up black and gold versions of all NS weapons, including a gold Decimator. The anniversary NS15M in the video looked like it had some mixed gold trim.

Edit:

David Carey posted:

One of our combat designers is working on getting sights on some pistols currently as his side project.
In response to this being posted:

Westy543 fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 23, 2014

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Westy543 posted:

Like, they're legally bound to not give it out in other ways as far as they said in the past.

They are? :raise: Why is that?

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Rebel with a red dot sight :circlefap:

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I now know the pain that is spotting the last galacto lantern you need only to spin out your harasser as a reaver grabs it right in front of your face. At least I think it was one. It looked bigger and brighter. Oh well yesterday I took one in the middle of a firefight so I guess it balances out.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Vynar posted:

I now know the pain that is spotting the last galacto lantern you need only to spin out your harasser as a reaver grabs it right in front of your face. At least I think it was one. It looked bigger and brighter. Oh well yesterday I took one in the middle of a firefight so I guess it balances out.

The one time i went pumpkin hunting there was a loving valk filled with 6 people, 2 guys bailed then the pilot bailed all running towards the pumpkin, the valk explodes killing 2 dudes while the remaining 3 begin shooting at each other and the pumpkin. I swoop in and vortex the pumpkin while watching it all.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Gobblecoque posted:

They are? :raise: Why is that?

Because they said they were "exclusive rewards." That's apparently legally binding.

Or that's the excuse Higby gave in the past, anyway.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

http://gfycat.com/AdmirablePlushCrocodile

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I'm too transfixed by the ecstasy of gold weapons to tell what's happening here.

Edit: Oh man, and the money camo. This guy is way too baller to be Terran.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Cabbit posted:

I'm too transfixed by the ecstasy of gold weapons to tell what's happening here.

Two NS guns and money camo and he's Terran and a skygod shitter and he flies as an Engineer and he has the Devil's own luck. I hate this guy so much and I don't even know who he is.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nakar posted:

Two NS guns and money camo and he's Terran and a skygod shitter and he flies as an Engineer and he has the Devil's own luck. I hate this guy so much and I don't even know who he is.

ChunkofDanoli apparently, can't say the name rings a bell but I don't know any skygods tbqh

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

nothing but net

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

David Carey posted:

One of our combat designers is working on getting sights on some pistols currently as his side project.
As long as we're able to put a 6x on a mag-scatter it'll be okay even if they cock up the sight attachments for every other pistol

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Nakar posted:

Grip on the Baron !

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:

Cabbit posted:

Nakar posted:

Epic High Five posted:

ChunkofDanoli apparently, can't say the name rings a bell but I don't know any skygods tbqh

He's on Briggs and his name more likely than not a parody of TR vehicle autist Chunk of Metal. Briggs has a fair few people who have splurged on cosmetics, it wouldn't surprise me if money spent on average was higher here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Just gonna play for an hour or two before the game tonight"

*clicks play*

"Just gonna download a mysterious 10.3gb patch for an hour or two before the game tonight"

• Locked thread