Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

onesixtwo posted:

We recruited an epic cleric, Ancora. She's mid 40s I think, so XP with her before she goes to her main's guild because obviously she's an alt.

Grouped with her twice in MM (she was in the group I mentioned earlier but she left before the shitshow happened and was replaced by another cleric, medz). Seems very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Sometimes you just get the feeling that the original designers had a field day making quests as absurd as possible in lack of better ways to making them challenging. I looked at the decent Kerran Toy item, and then looked at the quest which grants it: http://wiki.project1999.com/Gnomish_Toy . It requires you to kill a mob in Steamfont, then hand in its drop on Kerra Isle. You literally can't pick two zones that are further apart. :monocle:

I dinged 30 on my Monk, bought two Staves of Shielding, and I'm ready to head out for some XP on Antonica. Woo woo.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

That quest sucks btw, I have that item on my monk. Took 5 hours to spawn the spider needed to get the appropriate dropped item to turn in lol. God speed.

Cat Pilot fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 24, 2014

babartabernacle
Oct 24, 2014

nwin posted:

Grouped with her twice in MM (she was in the group I mentioned earlier but she left before the shitshow happened and was replaced by another cleric, medz). Seems very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

babartabernacle posted:

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh hey! You didn't have to :10bux: but we're glad you did.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
heh, welcome! Sorry for calling you an alt, you see we're kinda branded as a guild full of azreal alts, so it's only fitting :tinfoil:

Happy to have you though, we'll need to get that sprinkler fixed asap

babartabernacle
Oct 24, 2014

Hesh Ballantine posted:

Oh hey! You didn't have to :10bux: but we're glad you did.

Well worth it to see the gossip! Mostly, I just wanted to hear the description of the group I handed off to Medz that turned into a shitshow.

onesixtwo posted:

heh, welcome! Sorry for calling you an alt, you see we're kinda branded as a guild full of azreal alts, so it's only fitting :tinfoil:

Happy to have you though, we'll need to get that sprinkler fixed asap

Hah no worries! You're right - I do need to level with a quickness. Good news is that it seems pretty easy with the group xp bonus.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Civ: Beyond Earth came out yesterday, so I wasn't online but I heard we got a lot of Fangs for HS keys!

If anyone is interested in doing a repeat trip to get more fangs, I can probably play both tonight.

FayGate
Oct 5, 2012

onesixtwo posted:

Civ: Beyond Earth came out yesterday, so I wasn't online but I heard we got a lot of Fangs for HS keys!

If anyone is interested in doing a repeat trip to get more fangs, I can probably play both tonight.

Rizen needs one. Hopefully I can pull away from the same for it.

Dracneir
Oct 11, 2009

HAHA I TOOK AWAY YOUR SPAESS MAREENE AVATAR FAGGOT :qq: SOME MORE
I had to take a month or so off due to work getting busy. I can play again now!

I am Patience the level 16 enchanter. I know most goons are past that range now. I will have a lot of playtime on Saturday. Anyone have any alts and want to plan a Funrest or something group?

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Alright goons, my map tool is 99% finished. I need a little help to get it completely done. The way it is able to automatically switch map when you zone is by scanning your log file for the "You have entered _____" message, and I need to know the precise zone name in order to make it work. I've visited the zones I can via lvl 1 chars and my main, but I can't travel easily nor to high level zones. I've created a little spreadsheet and would appreciate it if you can help fill it out:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSbAKtkEEsEImLzo0NlCoRICp4lBuCTjFiT9QEqmeTA/edit?usp=sharing

In column A is the "popular" zone name, and in column B I need the precise name. Many are probably already correct.

In case the Google sheet thing doesn't work, here is the list of the zones I need the proper names of:
code:
Blackburrow
Burning Wood
Castle Mistmoore
Cazic-Thule
Chardok
City of Mist
Crushbone
Dagnor's Cauldron
Dalnir
Emerald Jungle
Erud's Crossing 
Estate of Unrest
Firiona Vie
Frontier Mountains
Howling Stones (a.k.a. Charsis)
Kaesora
Karnor's Castle 
Kedge Keep
Kerra Isle
Lower Guk
Mines of Nurga
Nagafen's Lair (a.k.a. Sol B)
Permafrost Keep
Plane of Air/Sky
Plane of Fear
Plane of Hate
Sebilis
Skyfire Mountains
Splitpaw
Surefall Glade 
Temple of Droga 
The Dreadlands
Trakanon's Teeth
Upper Guk
Veeshan's Peak
Western Plains of Karana 
Zone names in P1999 are quite different from Live. For example, did you remember that the actual name of Lower Guk is "The Ruins of Old Guk"? There is also a very random use of "The" to prefix zone names. This is less prominent on P99 though.

If you're handy with Regex, you can use the following to scan your log file:

^\[.+\] You have entered (.+)\.$

This will capture zone names - filter them to uniques, sort and boom.

You can also just search your log file manually for "You have entered" of course. Thanks in advance.

Here's another teaser: Multiple maps per dungeon!

Pilsner fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Oct 24, 2014

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

onesixtwo posted:

I may have set it up horribly, but wineq2 absolutely kills my framerate on my laptop. It puts everything in slow-motion, and none of the usual tricks fix it.

I am wondering if what you are describing here is the same issue I am having on my laptop?

Trying to play EQ from my laptop, using the default client or WinEQ2, I get this completely inexplicable behavior. I can play the game, but everything looks like it is moving in slow motion. It appears to be 60 FPS in terms of performance (it's definitely NOT stuttering), but instead the entire game slowwwwws down. Even rain falls slowly, taking several seconds to hit the ground. It's maddening, and I cannot figure out what is causing it.

Sometimes, it will go away for a few minutes, and then the slowness comes back. Does not seem to be tied to any specific zones or graphics settings (I've tried everything from max to minimum.)

Wondering if anybody knows what the hell this is? I don't get this on my gaming desktop at home, but it shouldn't take a modern gaming to desktop to run EQ, should it!? :psyduck:

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Surprisingly enough, it's a pain in the rear end to run smoothly on newer systems, specifically due to multi-core procesors. For my laptop: it's a 2009 MBP, core 2 duo 3ghz 4gb ram, bootcamped Win7. Playing with a Wineskin on OS X just gives even worse slowdown, however it still is a problem in Win7... sometimes.

Things I've done to fix it..

1) WinEQ2 doesn't help, that seems to draw more slowdown than not using it, so I don't use it on my laptop.

2) Instead of WinEQ2 to fix the multi-core issue, I used Duxa's patch, http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28335 (it also has a lot of nice things, i'd recommend checking it out even if you don't have problems)

3) Set FPS to 60, set LOD bias to Ulta high. For some reason setting LOD bias lower = more slowdown periods. No idea why.

And finally, the one solution that fixes the issue 9/10 times more than anything else:

4) Open Chrome in the background and let it sit there, opened. :cripes:

Make sense of this if you can. My laptop will still occasionally run into slowdown periods. I am attributing it largely to overheating, as my laptop loving cooks itself after a couple hours of playing.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
No worries. I am a system administrator by trade so I can follow along. Thanks so much for the help!

Curious, I'm running the exact same setup with my laptop. 2009 MBP with max specs running Bootcamp Win 7. I figured it had *something* to do with the processor because it was basically the game calculating the passage of time incorrectly. I tried camping and clocked it on my phone's stopwatch. Took 53 seconds for the 30 second camp to complete. Wtf. :psyduck:

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP
I used to run in to this issue on my old desktop. Installed a dual core fix/optimizer from AMD and it stopped.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

PriNGLeS posted:

I used to run in to this issue on my old desktop. Installed a dual core fix/optimizer from AMD and it stopped.

Got a link? I wonder if there is an Intel equivalent fix?

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP
I can't find anything Intel specific, but this is worth taking a look at: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25327

Also try using eqplaynice? Or manually limiting the frame rate in either your graphics control panel or something like Dxtory.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

PriNGLeS posted:

I can't find anything Intel specific, but this is worth taking a look at: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25327

Also try using eqplaynice? Or manually limiting the frame rate in either your graphics control panel or something like Dxtory.

Setting the affinity as explained in this link is basically what the DUXA Cpu fix install option does from what I linked above. Even with that though, slowdown does happen randomly, so it isn't exclusively related to multicore CPUs unfortunately.

It's funny how much the 'have chrome up in the background' fixes my slowdowns. It doesn't 100% stop them, but they are far less frequent.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"

Pilsner posted:

Alright goons, my map tool is 99% finished. I need a little help to get it completely done. The way it is able to automatically switch map when you zone is by scanning your log file for the "You have entered _____" message, and I need to know the precise zone name in order to make it work. I've visited the zones I can via lvl 1 chars and my main, but I can't travel easily nor to high level zones. I've created a little spreadsheet and would appreciate it if you can help fill it out:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSbAKtkEEsEImLzo0NlCoRICp4lBuCTjFiT9QEqmeTA/edit?usp=sharing

In column A is the "popular" zone name, and in column B I need the precise name. Many are probably already correct.

In case the Google sheet thing doesn't work, here is the list of the zones I need the proper names of:
code:
Blackburrow
Burning Wood
Castle Mistmoore
Cazic-Thule
Chardok
City of Mist
Crushbone
Dagnor's Cauldron
Dalnir
Emerald Jungle
Erud's Crossing 
Estate of Unrest
Firiona Vie
Frontier Mountains
Howling Stones (a.k.a. Charsis)
Kaesora
Karnor's Castle 
Kedge Keep
Kerra Isle
Lower Guk
Mines of Nurga
Nagafen's Lair (a.k.a. Sol B)
Permafrost Keep
Plane of Air/Sky
Plane of Fear
Plane of Hate
Sebilis
Skyfire Mountains
Splitpaw
Surefall Glade 
Temple of Droga 
The Dreadlands
Trakanon's Teeth
Upper Guk
Veeshan's Peak
Western Plains of Karana 
Zone names in P1999 are quite different from Live. For example, did you remember that the actual name of Lower Guk is "The Ruins of Old Guk"? There is also a very random use of "The" to prefix zone names. This is less prominent on P99 though.

If you're handy with Regex, you can use the following to scan your log file:

^\[.+\] You have entered (.+)\.$

This will capture zone names - filter them to uniques, sort and boom.

You can also just search your log file manually for "You have entered" of course. Thanks in advance.

Here's another teaser: Multiple maps per dungeon!

Filled out most of it for you. Can you toss up a beta? :)

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
I filled in the rest, so be sure you pay special attention to Surefall Glade.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I filled in the rest, so be sure you pay special attention to Surefall Glade.

rear end in a top hat

gepgepgep
May 22, 2006

iNteg posted:

rear end in a top hat
Truth. Hurt. Come play this bad game again. Quitter.

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013
Sirken just did another Guise/Peg/Jboot hunt in Butcherblock at 2:30AM PST. I was unfortunately stuck on Kunark, wanted that chance at being a Dark Elf Lizardmonk. Lots of PvP happened towards the end and afterwards.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
Do we have enough HS keyed folk to run a group there later today? I'm doing a bunch of homework but should be around by like, 2 or 3pm5pm EST.

e: yeah screw FBSS lets just get everyone a sash of the dragonborn~

Hesh Ballantine fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Oct 25, 2014

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Thanks a lot for the zone names. A beta will come tonight!

PS:

quote:

Sirken BROADCASTS, 'Hail my fellow Norrathians! did u know one of your fellow players is doing a 24hr live stream to raise money for Extra Life charity for kids and such? theres a lots of p99 prizes and info on the thread, even if you cant donate, just being there will help get more people to the stream. they have already raised 2600$ in the first 90 min, and at 10k, the best thing ever happens. http://www.twitch.tv/norova'
Sirken BROADCASTS, 'and also <3'
:negative:

"did u know?"

Oh well, shouldn't complain about volunteer GMs.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Alright, up for grabs is the first version of my ZlizEQP1999Map tool!

In short, it is a local (offline) map library containing 95% EQAtlas maps (the old hand-drawn ones). Amongst its features are:

* Complete map library for the old world, planes and Kunark (some maps slightly improved and edited)
* Player location on the map, marked with an 'x' when you perform a /loc in-game
* In addition to marking the player location, can show direction arrow (based on Sense Heading)
* Automatic zone switching as you zone in-game
* EQAtlas map legend (slightly edited to match P1999)
* Automatic detection of which character you're playing
* Multiple maps per zone, for example in dungeons
* List of clickable connected zones for each zone
* Classic eqatlas.com look

Screenshots:

Download here: ZlizEQP1999Map-v1.zip

You are very welcome to share this with your guildmates, just don't post it on the P1999 forums. It will result in nothing but idiots whining about how it's "not classic" and potentially risk nerfing the /loc command (even though I doubt it's possible).

Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0. Tested on Windows 7 64-bit.

Installation and running:

1) Extract the contents of the .zip file to any directory.
2) Run ZlizEQP1999Map.exe

Running it for the first time, a form will pop up where you must input the path to your EverQuest P1999 directory. Furthermore, you can click a button to enable logging permanently in EQ.

Click OK, and the map window will open, by default in East Commonlands.

How to use

If the program hasn't switched zones already for you (it won't detect it on the very first load, and not always if you start it up after having started EQ - a design/performance compromise), choose the zone you're in in the combobox in the top right corner.

Now type /loc in-game and your position will be updated within 500 milliseconds with a red 'x' on the map. It will be very benficial to make a macro with an easily accessible hotkey with /loc in it.

You can furthermore make it show the direction you're facing. This is dependent on performing a successful Sense Heading within 1 second before you do the /loc. If your Sense Heading fails or is on cooldown, the normal 'x' will be shown. In order to best make this work, make a macro like this:

/doability 1
/loc

...where the "1" after /doability points to the position your Sense Heading skill is in on the 2x3 "Abilities" grid.

If you run "off the map" and perform a /loc, a red circle will be shown instead of an 'x' where your last successful location was recorded. You will see this if you run down the EC Tunnel towards North Ro, as the map only contains the mouth of the tunnel where traders hang out.

Other features

* Click the connected zones links to zap around the world (or use the combobox in the top right corner)
* When entering a zone with multiple maps, such as Befallen, click the thumbnails on the right to switch maps and legend. They do not switch automatically. If you don't switch, your position might be nonsense, depending on how the different submaps overlap.
* Double-click the zone name label in the top left corner in order to open the zone's page on the P1999 Wiki (only works if the Wiki has the precise in-game zone name as the page title)

Tips for best usage

The program works best when placed on a secondary monitor while you play EQ.

If you're handy with AHK scripting, I recommend binding a hotkey to activating the program. This way, you can almost make it a sort-of map overlay. Here's an example to bind Win+H to make it activate the program:
code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; ZlizEQP1999Map minimize/restore
	SetTitleMatchMode, 2
	#IfWinExist ZlizEQP1999Map (v
#h::
	WinActivate ZlizEQP1999Map (v

return
	#IfWinExist
You can furthermore use WinEQ2 to bind a hotkey to activate EQ again after you've viewed the map.

How it works

The program scans your \Logs directory, and picks the file to monitor which has been last modified. When you log in a character, EQ will start logging to that file and the program will pick it up.

The log file is then scanned for changes every 500 milliseconds. Don't worry, only changes since the last polling are read, and read in a stream, not to memory. The relevant log file events are zone changes, /loc output, and sense heading, which are used to make the whole thing work.

The program has a database of all maps in plain .jpg files, and corresponding .txt files with metadata that describes the zone's dimensions. These are all in the \MapData subdirectory. Feel free to open them, just don't mess around with the numbers unless you know what you're doing. For those interested, here's what the .txt file for East Commonlands (East Commonlands1.txt) means:
code:
475|143|7234|3152|Northern Desert of Ro, The Nektulos Forest, West Commonlands, West Freeport
Orc Camp ("Orc Camp 2")
Inn with Alcohol, Cloth Armor, Magician Books, Spell Components, Tiny Daggers, and Gems (Inn 4)
Hut with Shields, Food, Herbs, and Compass
475 and 143 are the pixel point (475, 143) on the map where loc (0,0) in EQ is located
7234 and 3152 are the total number of EQ coords (on the X-axis and Y-axis respectively) that the map .jpg file contains.
The comma-separated list of zone names after the last | character are the connected zones
All lines after the first are map legend data

The program looks for a .jpg file with a name matching the .txt file, so in this case it will load East Commonlands1.jpg.

FAQ and program solving

Q: My 'x' position on the map is slightly inaccurate
A: This is to be expected. The maps are hand-drawn, and I have gathered metadata about the map dimensions by hand, one by one.

Q: My 'x' position on the map is way off
A: There are two possible reasons: Either I messed something up, or the map you're on is just not accurate. Particularly the maps for Freeport and Neriak are somewhere between somewhat and totally off, the worst example being Neriak Third Gate. I assume our old friend Muse, the creator of EQAtlas, made these as his first maps and did not draw to scale.

If you experience weird positioning of the 'x' in zones other than Freeport and Neriak, contact me and I will check it out.

Q: A red circle is being shown instead of the 'x'
A: You've run "off the map", see above section

Q: As I switched zones or clicked a connected zones link, I get a dialog box with an error saying "Unable to find zone xxx in mapdata"
A: I have probably made a typing error. Let me know.

Q: The program crashed
A: Let me know, and post/send me a screenshot including steps to reproduce the error.

Q: I'm trying to match the in-game /loc output to the map locs, but X and Y appear reversed?
A: Remember that EQ outputs locs in the format of (Y, X, Z). Furthermore, the X-axis is reversed, so increasing X numbers means you're travellings west.

Q: I launched the program after EQ, and it automatically switched to my zone after a while
A: I coded it such that the program checks the last 5000 bytes in the active log file upon startup for a potential zone change. This is so that it in most cases switches to the correct zone, but only after something else has been logged to the log file, making it the active log file.

Future plans

* Minimize to tray icon
* Short description of the submaps (e.g. Freeport Tunnels)
* Add per-continent zone connection maps
* Add Velious maps
* Release source code

For hackers

In case I die or lose interest, you can add Velious maps in the future by adding .txt and corresponding .jpg files in the manner described above, and everything will be dynamically added to the program. As of now though, I plan on doing it soon.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

This is pretty awesome! I'll start using it right away and report anything I encounter.

1) Is there any way you could use a /who result to reset the map to current zone? I've tabbed over, scrolled accidentally, and had to manually select it a few times now. If this is parsing the logs, I'd imagine it looking for a 'There are 5 players in South Karana.' line would be possible.

2) This is a larger request, and I'd be willing to do the leg work for collecting the different pages.. is it possible to add a link to the wiki page for the zones?

3) How do you feel about adding: http://i.imgur.com/PI8RWST.png as an alternate map for SK? Something clickable perhaps on the 'Connected Zones' section. Not necessarily to replace the default map. It's the farming guide for Quillmane, and is incredibly useful for not missing spawns.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

onesixtwo posted:

This is pretty awesome! I'll start using it right away and report anything I encounter.

1) Is there any way you could use a /who result to reset the map to current zone? I've tabbed over, scrolled accidentally, and had to manually select it a few times now. If this is parsing the logs, I'd imagine it looking for a 'There are 5 players in South Karana.' line would be possible.

2) This is a larger request, and I'd be willing to do the leg work for collecting the different pages.. is it possible to add a link to the wiki page for the zones?

3) How do you feel about adding: http://i.imgur.com/PI8RWST.png as an alternate map for SK? Something clickable perhaps on the 'Connected Zones' section. Not necessarily to replace the default map. It's the farming guide for Quillmane, and is incredibly useful for not missing spawns.
1) Sure that's a great idea. Implementing it will be easy. As an extra little thing, I've also now made it so that the combobox is not the default selected control when starting it; that should alleviate accidential scrolling a little bit.

Edit: gently caress, just tried this out and it appears that the zone name in /who is potentially different than the "You have entered ..." name. :( For example, it's "You have entered Rathe Mountains", but /who says "There are X players in Mountains of Rathe". Silly EQ. This will require gathering alternative zone names for every zone out there. You're welcome to do it, but I'll have to downprioritize this one...

2) Also a good idea. It could easily be put in the .txt file with the metadata for the zone. If you want, you're welcome to make a spreadsheet (or similar) with the pages. You can go into the \MapData directory and for each .txt file, I will need a URL that the zone name should point to. For some files, for example West Freeport, East Freeport and North Freeport they will all have the same URL: http://wiki.project1999.com/Freeport

EDIT: I made a spreadsheet with all the unique zones my program has. Go nuts filling in the wiki URLs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSbAKtkEEsEImLzo0NlCoRICp4lBuCTjFiT9QEqmeTA/edit?usp=sharing

3) Easy, I just added it (pending update). I added both the one on the Wiki and the one you linked. They will simply appear on the right as thumbnails as alternative maps, just like for example Chardok has alternative maps. The extra maps don't necessarily need to be one per dungeon level, for example.

I'll probably have the /who feature done within a day.

Pilsner fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 25, 2014

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Any idea if this would work with Mac for people using a wine skin?

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

nwin posted:

Any idea if this would work with Mac for people using a wine skin?
No idea...

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
In case anyone was thinking of starting up on Red tonight, a player by the name of Andain is in GFay by Lift 2 right now handing out packs of 15 plat + buffs to newbies on the server. Great time to start an alt and get over those first few levels.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

I can port people tonight on Red for bit, Gsus in SLAMDUNKATRON.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Pilsner posted:

1) Sure that's a great idea. Implementing it will be easy. As an extra little thing, I've also now made it so that the combobox is not the default selected control when starting it; that should alleviate accidential scrolling a little bit.

Edit: gently caress, just tried this out and it appears that the zone name in /who is potentially different than the "You have entered ..." name. :( For example, it's "You have entered Rathe Mountains", but /who says "There are X players in Mountains of Rathe". Silly EQ. This will require gathering alternative zone names for every zone out there. You're welcome to do it, but I'll have to downprioritize this one...

2) Also a good idea. It could easily be put in the .txt file with the metadata for the zone. If you want, you're welcome to make a spreadsheet (or similar) with the pages. You can go into the \MapData directory and for each .txt file, I will need a URL that the zone name should point to. For some files, for example West Freeport, East Freeport and North Freeport they will all have the same URL: http://wiki.project1999.com/Freeport

EDIT: I made a spreadsheet with all the unique zones my program has. Go nuts filling in the wiki URLs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSbAKtkEEsEImLzo0NlCoRICp4lBuCTjFiT9QEqmeTA/edit?usp=sharing

3) Easy, I just added it (pending update). I added both the one on the Wiki and the one you linked. They will simply appear on the right as thumbnails as alternative maps, just like for example Chardok has alternative maps. The extra maps don't necessarily need to be one per dungeon level, for example.

I'll probably have the /who feature done within a day.

Awesome.

I will get to work on both of those lists when I have the time.
e: 1) Yeah, thats going to be a huge pain in the rear end unless there is a list around already. I'll see what I can find / want to do
2) Finished adding wiki urls.
3) :toot:

After using this while playing today, you've done a great job with it.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 26, 2014

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013
http://www.twitch.tv/ashenden/c/5366813 Here is a VOD of me, Yevea, and Kean fighting Aikido after he came to Kurn's to stop our PL via ganking Kean. He plugged at 10% after a few lucky misses playing ZL tag.

Ashenden fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Oct 26, 2014

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Ashenden posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/ashenden/c/5366813 Here is a VOD of me, Yevea, and Kean fighting Aikido after he came to Kurn's to stop our PL via ganking Kean. He plugged at 10% after a few lucky misses playing ZL tag.

He'd be dead if I didn't misfire my dirge :smith: Won't be loving that up again.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 26, 2014

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Ashenden posted:

Aikido PK's like a bitch. I was really nice to him once, offering to sell him a 1k plat item for 500p and to do a complicated string of ports to help him with his next trade. He took almost an hour to show up, PKed me when I was inevitably AFK waiting for him, apologized for "forgetting" that I was there to trade him, and then spammed me with tells all night begging for the ports. He's the only player who I won't instinctively SOW when I run past. This was a day after I spent like 6 hours power leveling one of his alts for free. Its no wonder his own guildies help PK him by giving out his location :V

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 26, 2014

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007
Bugen/Immanuel is the biggest douchebag to have ever douched.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

iNteg posted:

Storytime. :allears:

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"

iNteg posted:

Remember that time this guy Integ rolled a human warrior and burnt out at level 53? Those were the days...

Spiroc Lord TD crew checking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Remember that time this guy Integ rolled a human warrior and burnt out at level 53? Those were the days...

Spiroc Lord TD crew checking in

55 warrior pal.

As for the story time, we were drunk at a bar together and he reminded me of how he edited Pilsner's doc for SFG to say that my warrior was gay.

• Locked thread