Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

WD-40 posted:

well i have to tell you, you guys on swing shift are way more chill than the morning crew

a conga line! haha you partiers...wait a minute...are your lips actually sewn to his bu-

ooooooooh noooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Classicist posted:

sweet wife, my darling. when we were first dating and i told you i was very strong and demonstrated it by ripping a phone book in half, the phone book was specially treated so it was easy to rip. i was never really that strong.

honey, when you lost your job and i said we could still get by and we might come by money in unexpected ways and as proof i pulled a quarter from behind your ear, the quarter wasn't there originally, i had been hiding it in my hand, and i actually took it from your purse earlier in the day.

beloved, when you got in the car accident and lost the use of your legs and i said i wouldn't have trouble finding an extra hand to help around the house and the broom suddenly hovered in the air and began sweeping the floor by itself, i was actually lifting it with strings that i had arranged beforehand.

and, light of my eye, fire of my heart, when i told you my late nights away from home were because i was trying to make it as a performing magician in local clubs, i was actually having an affair with my assistant who is a man and i'm gay.

posting smiling

lmao

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

Sleepy Owl posted:

*bright light accompanied with a honking sound* at last i have summoned a clown the most fearsome of demons

clown: *leans against invisible wall above summoning circle*

me: *sweats*

clown: *picks up a candle and starts breathing fire*

me: what is it doing

clown: *grabs the ritual sacrifice knife and swallows it*

me: oh gently caress its out of control

clown: *does a headstand and contorts itself backwards*

me: holy poo poo im outta here

tao of lmao

holy...

Lil Cunty

Pro Target posted:

[flash forward to 2677,the steady march of language has created a new vocabulary]
Future Guy 1: Hurf, fellow Chillist, looking forward to the Durfament in BongTober?
Future Guy 2: Durf, my friend! Of course!
Future Guy 1: Nice... nice... well, peace!
[both pull out laser guns and shoot themselves in the head]

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Classicist posted:

we all have fun posting together, but sometimes you have an urge that can only be sated by putting your hands on a physical object and forming it to your will.

back in august peanut and the gang made a big splash with the posting hat idea

i was obsessed with the idea of hats and was driven to design and craft my own hat, a hat that said "weed rear end" on it, but it only existed in the virtual world. my online persona.

it wasn't enough for me so after many sleepless nights in a trance-like state my dream has finally manifest itself in my own life on my real head.

special thanks
to GEExCEE, who loves the weed rear end
and wd-40 for showing that you can be a byob star and also do embroidery

Matoi Ryuko

I couldn't remember who came up with the hat idea!

Ace of Baes

Funnypost Collabo posted:

"Naw, girl, I'm on that Mac & Cheese diet."

GEExCEE

drat... love me some weed rear end

dogcrash truther

my new dog posted:

me: mr hawking, how is the work on the BYOB tier list theory going
hawking: *long pause* *eyes glaze over* *burnt smell*
autonomous robot voice (forever): BLACK MAN 6 BLACK MAN 6 BLACK MAN 6

ron color
hahaha i missed that

dogcrash truther

cruft posted:

Didn't get as far into this as I wanted but

http://woozle.org/t/ik.ogg

emmie

cruft i love u unironically

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

lmao thats great

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

lol just think about a dumb baby. now think about that same baby learning language etc and getting large and saggy and writing a lawn mower review online

Matoi Ryuko

Egglands Worst posted:

The fairly general understanding in Anderson's just considered old nature of the oaks and said to put into students it's how the world works spiritual concept is just some observe ancient in science everything is goes in the fact and Indian observers are just linking the two just making actions on the physical world in that sense it reaction will have a subsequent was cold and if they have some effect

tao of lmao

Hugh Malone posted:

pizza that doesn't understand it's flavors come from a place of privilege

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

this is a great birthday gift, ty wth :hfive:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

CAT BRUSH posted:

pizzatime post the pic of your car wearing pigeons

Sleepy Sip

wth posted:

broccoli on pizza is really good

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WindmillSlayer posted:

i am he is speaking inf rench in year four of his french class, and he realizes how much tuition hes spent on a language he'll never speak after college!!

WindmillSlayer posted:

student loan debt crushs i am he slowly

"cest la vie" he says but he stresses the wrong syllables :rolleyes:

WindmillSlayer posted:

everyone should always remember than angry fish has a green card marriage and his wife doesnt love him

WindmillSlayer posted:

@AngryFIsh
My balls are bluer than #Rihanna's #Face. Why won't my wife sleep with me....

@AngryFish has followed @MasturbationTips

@AngryFish
Made a good post in byob http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&threadid=3672213#post436258792

sry guys, l'd mao @ these

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

lol way to fly idiot butterfly, ever try having an abstract thought? ever hard of a thing called "writing"? i can read poo poo other people thought of and none of it ever even happende but i can picture myself in my mind doing that stuff, flying better than you, going farther than you, doing everything you do better than you, fuckcer

Sleepy Sip

Lil Cunty

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Yo Yo Ma pours his soul into his crescendo and the audience goes wild. Afterward, backstage, one of a group of fans approaches him. "Hey, man, uhh, we were thinking you wanted to smoke some weed with us?". Yo Yo Ma laughs. "You are children. Some in body, some in mind. No dedication. No focus. You must find purpose." He gestures dramatically and walks away. After a contemplative drive home, he boots his macbook air and begins to type. "Feh!" he types, "BYOB stalked me IRL again." He leans back and surveys his thread tag options. At least FYAD appreciates fine art.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bo-Pepper posted:

each night matoi dons his leather and straps and is tailored to by an elderly vietnamese man schooled in the way of pain. the man has been given simple instructions to do as he will every time matoi says i've been a bad boy. matoi does so upon reading each critical post about him, sweating and grinning. there is no safe word.

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Woah poo poo. That's hardcore

Bwee
that's random as hell

tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

dad #1: i made you and now i need a spare copy.

dogcrash truther
this wasnt a post in byob but it was about byob so I declare it: ok to post here

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Sid Vicious: There's gonna be a new forum? Where you can post about smoking weed and getting welfare and everyone will look at your stupid rear end face and give you positive attention you don't really deserve and a mentally well person wouldn't seek or need?

Me cocking gun and crying softly: Sure Sid... you'll be able to post about all that stuff... It'll... It'll be nice

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

this wasnt a post in byob but it was about byob so I declare it: ok to post here

lmbo holy poo poo

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

potential disses:

dogcrash truther: durr john deaht is coming for you. he's a regular guy but he's gonna kill you :drool:

fluffieduckie: im really disappointed in you dct. its sad to me how you've been acting lately.

WindmillSlayer

dogcrash truther posted:

*turns over the xbox one. on the underside there's a plaque that says "designed by david foster wallace"*

heard u like girls

ZeroCount posted:

byob secrets thread: stealing poo poo from work and making GBS threads in the shower
gbs confessions thread: raping disabled people and decapitating mice

Bwee

GEExCEE posted:

<you can see this manticore is basic as gently caress, ordering in and out without even asking for the " secret menu," pumping same love out of its suburu forester>

Sleepy Sip

Vynar posted:

the constant fear of BYOB being deleted weighs heavily on the posters, providing a mental rush from posting on the brink of oblivion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
whhops

• Locked thread