Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

But nobody said anything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Matoi Ryuko posted:

But nobody said anything!

I only read the op but there are a bunch oft long posts in the last page and they surely suck

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
I'm cranky as heck!!!!

Corridor

my gaming 'journalist' friend researched gamergate, and came to the conclusion that everyone involved, on either side of the fence, is a horrible retard and only a boring sad idiot would find any of it interesting

i agree

ulvir

NFL dude: *long rant calling gamergaters neckbeards and wish several STDs on them*
#Gamergate *chirp chirp*

TV woman: I think I'm kind of afraid of this Gamergate thing, I feel uneasy when I see people with CoD shirts.
#Gamergate: Doxxes the poo poo out of her and harrasses her to no end

Totally about ethics in games journalism.

Djeser

it's crow time again

You really hav eto feel for the true victims in all fo this, the fine people at gamersgate dot com
Yeah they run a lovely second rate digital games store but they didn't ask to be one letter away from gamergate

Matoi Ryuko

Djeser posted:

You really hav eto feel for the true victims in all fo this, the fine people at gamersgate dot com
Yeah they run a lovely second rate digital games store but they didn't ask to be one letter away from gamergate

:(

Looke

wth posted:

its very important to be ethical in journalism in games i think

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Corridor posted:

my gaming 'journalist' friend researched gamergate, and came to the conclusion that everyone involved, on either side of the fence, is a horrible retard and only a boring sad idiot would find any of it interesting

i agree

truth is somewhere in the middle

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Nosfereefer posted:

truth is somewhere in the middle

Nosfereefer

gamers are bad, also delete games

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
in other news

WINNINGHARD

gassing the thread is GBS as hell

Highly Unnecessary

who bought this

dogcrash truther
Nurse: do you want to know the sex of the child?
Me: I don't give a poo poo as long as it's a gamer

ZeroCount

*holds Xbox One up to the rising sun while Lion King theme plays*

tao of lmao

K. Flaps posted:

I only read the op but there are a bunch oft long posts in the last page and they surely suck

its been pretty funny honestly and that people real posted itt makes me smile. thats said, I'm ok with gassing this thread

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

Me: I don't give a poo poo as long as it's a gamer

tao of lmao

ZeroCount posted:

Salmiakki

wth posted:

its been pretty funny honestly and that people real posted itt makes me smile. thats said, I'm ok with gassing this thread

heres my l ast realpost before this gets gassed: The game is up.

weird

by zen death robot

Salmiakki posted:

heres my l ast realpost before this gets gassed: The game is up.

dogcrash truther

ZeroCount posted:

The xbox one blots out the sun, because it is big, ushering in.1000 years of darkness

bwatts

dont gas this thread pelase

dogcrash truther
*turns over the xbox one. on the underside there's a plaque that says "designed by david foster wallace"*

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

The xbox one blots out the sun, because it is big, ushering in.1000 years of darkness

"[περὶ μεγέθους ἡλίου] εὖρος ποδὸς ἀνθρωπείου"
"[Concerning the size of the sun: it is] the width of the xbox one" - Heraclitus' Fragments

ZeroCount

gamers gather around the Xbox One like monkeys around the 2001 monolith. One of them reaches up tentatively to touch it. Suddenly inspired, he raises his computer and shitposts on an internet forum

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

Me: *rapes and murders the nurse*

:eyepop:

bwatts

wtf is wrong with you gsgj you psycho

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

*turns over the xbox one. on the underside there's a plaque that says "designed by david foster wallace"*

Bwee

for the epic win

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

it's HUGE

Dr Cheeto
When will Obama finally come clean about #gamerghazi

tao of lmao

Dr Cheeto posted:

When will Obama finally come clean about #gamerghazi

vapoursquid

none other
i'm uninstalling all my games right now!

tao of lmao

I'm streaming games for childs play but also i'm doxxing felicia day rn

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i'm going to game today and nobody can stop me!!

WindmillSlayer

dogcrash truther posted:

Ace of Baes
a picture of the sled from the end of citizen kane only its replaced with an xbox one and #gamergate is written on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

• Locked thread