Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Telemaze posted:

Wait a minute, if everyone in Rainbowland is homosexual, where the hell are we going to get babies to kill from?

Godless stem-cell based cloning, made from the fetuses that get aborted because they were heterosexual. Thus creating the self sustaining economy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TontoCorazon posted:

Adoption, dummy.

Yep, adopt third world babies and kill them.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I figured it was the babies that were stolen from God-fearing heterosexuals.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That's where the first world babies come from, honest god-fearing heterosexual couples having their children taken away by the nanny state government for letting the kids play with loaded rifles and allowing them to be adopted by homosexuals.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Can you imagine how hosed humanity would have been if Adam or Eve had been homosexual? drat, talk about not even getting off the starting blocks.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

Can you imagine how hosed humanity would have been if Adam or Eve had been homosexual? drat, talk about not even getting off the starting blocks.

Eve had a couple of precursors, not sure about Adam. The bible was written by men though so it's not impossible that g-d hosed him up a few times too.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

syscall girl posted:

Eve had a couple of precursors, not sure about Adam. The bible was written by men though so it's not impossible that g-d hosed him up a few times too.
Expanded Universe doesn't count.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Strudel Man posted:

Expanded Universe doesn't count.

Pfft, keep watching the theatrical cut like a basic bitch.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

M'butt.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Telemaze posted:

Wait a minute, if everyone in Rainbowland is homosexual, where the hell are we going to get babies to kill from?

Clearly it's referring to,

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pierson posted:

Cross-posted from the Crazy Forwarded E-mail thread I present the ultimate conservative nightmare: RAINBOWLAND USA.

The more I look at it the more things I find to love.

The train of death.

Trevor Scantron
Nov 6, 2009
Luckily the Train of Death goes nowhere.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
My favorite part is that there's just a plain ol co-op and hiking trail in the top left.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pierson posted:

Cross-posted from the Crazy Forwarded E-mail thread I present the ultimate conservative nightmare: RAINBOWLAND USA.

No, not bike lanes! ANYTHING BUT BIKE LANES!!! :byodood:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

CJacobs posted:

My favorite part is that there's just a plain ol co-op and hiking trail in the top left.

Don't forget the Scrooge McDuck Union Hall.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Oh man the poop shop has a really good deal on poop with a coupon that's in the sunday paper.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Zero One posted:

Don't forget the Scrooge McDuck Union Hall.

Madame president I must object! Our union hall clearly doesn't conform to our fine town's color scheme! No rainbows at all! And don't get me started on the recycling center!

I yield the remainder of my time. Kill all Christians.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I live in the local gayborhood and it's indeed true that when a gay guy buys a house the first thing he does is put "[his first name]'S HOUSE" in giant letters on the roof.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

tacodaemon posted:

I live in the local gayborhood and it's indeed true that when a gay guy buys a house the first thing he does is put "[his first name]'S HOUSE" in giant letters on the roof.

It's actually kind of convenient.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I've been looking at this all day and only now noticed the wind turbines, due to their lack of rainbows. Any idea what all that fine print on the archway with the eyeball next to the poop store is?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

God forbid your name doesn't rhyme. The Home Owners Association will gently caress your poo poo up. And not in the good gay way.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Wow, they totally missed the chance to make Barry's house the white house

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I see 3 women in that photo. Beginning to think this town isn't gay at all.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Choco1980 posted:

I've been looking at this all day and only now noticed the wind turbines, due to their lack of rainbows. Any idea what all that fine print on the archway with the eyeball next to the poop store is?

Probably 'rabblerabble chemtrails'. My favorite bit is how the wind turbine is actively cutting into a tree. Likely representative of how the lieberals want to save on emissions, just so they can spend the savings on cutting down trees in our national parks. The only solution is to privatize Yellowstone.

Also, I like to think it's a train to 'Now Here'.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Likely representative of how the lieberals want to save on emissions, just so they can spend the savings on cutting down trees in our national parks.

It doesn't represent anything. It's a clumsily mspainted version of some boring drawing of a town. The co-op, hiking trail, and recycling center signs are unchanged from whatever the original was.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It doesn't represent anything. It's a clumsily mspainted version of some boring drawing of a town. The co-op, hiking trail, and recycling center signs are unchanged from whatever the original was.

And Mobey Dick was only a story about a whale. :rolleyes:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I really, really want to know what that copy-pasted Illuminati signboard over the wands-and-sparklers gate says.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bleuuggghhh!

Zyntherius
Jul 25, 2014

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Bertrand Hustle posted:

In the D&D thread where it was also posted someone provided the original source image, it's a political cartoon of city with a liberal and republican side, this version cropped the republican bit and put in stupider labels, so they are right about the first half originally the wind turbines were representative of liberal concerns about emissions and alternative energy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pick posted:

The train of death.

Train of Death indeed.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Fibby Boy posted:

I see 3 women in that photo. Beginning to think this town isn't gay at all.

Uh, you might want to think about that again.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Pierson posted:

I live in Oregon so this is pretty normal to me.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Toriori posted:

She's married to Richard Dreyfus.

What? No, she's married to Brad Hall.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Pierson posted:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Mouse Dresser posted:

I live in Oregon so this is pretty normal to me.

I don't see any white supremacists or rain in that picture.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Some pages back, but I totally zoomed in to search for a stain on the dress.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

mamelon posted:

Some pages back, but I totally zoomed in to search for a stain on the dress.

The rest of the gallery is here: http://imgur.com/gallery/ahHMw

Reagan on a velociraptor is pretty boss, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use a German gun.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Memento posted:

The rest of the gallery is here: http://imgur.com/gallery/ahHMw

Reagan on a velociraptor is pretty boss, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use a German gun.

The best on that page ( I mean obviously Bill Clinton is the best - the sax, the joint, the zipper, Monica, you can't beat it!) is Mecha-FDR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The men are all living in seperate houses. Doesn't seem very gay to me :(

• Locked thread