Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
In retrospect I guess we should've seen that coming, since

ch3cooh posted:

Pick the worst cosplayer

he was there the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Liquid Communism posted:

They booked two goons, a stretcher job, kane, a goddamn -ghost-, and Bray to make Ambrose lose.

...which doesn't make Ambrose look strong so much as the match look like poo poo.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

fart blood posted:

That finish sucked the life out of the crowd and the match. Jesus Christ, it's a loving blow-off. Fight in the cell, Dean wins, the end. It's not that hard.

Why can't they do this?

Yeah pretty much this. Just have Ambrose beat the poo poo out of Rollins, maybe end on the double-table drop, then the lights go out and Wyatt stuff happens when Ambrose gets off the stretcher to go beat up Rollins even more.

Rollins has been dealt with and is off TV for a few weeks, wheeled out on a stretcher.
Ambrose has had his revenge but may still want more.
Wyatt is back and new feud begins.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Giving Dean the win tonight and having Wyatt interrupt in some kind of similar situation tomorrow could've accomplished the same without completely undermining him. Bleh.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Pariah Rex posted:

So Seth goes on to get his comupannce from a face Orton.
Cena continues to devalue Brock.
Dean gets to go into a program that either he wins further killing Wyatt or he losses like always making him the king of the pussies because he can't even beat the weakest crybaby coward of all time.

come on foochs tell me how this was some how a good idea.

I'm still in shock that they actually booked that. How do you gently caress up something this easy to get right? I'm speechless.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

cams posted:

watch njpw

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

TL posted:

Guys...

...I really liked it.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Hammerstein posted:

And I only paid 8$ for it since the network is not available in my country and I paid for some weird HD stream from Romania.

Not a goddamn dime and I still feel ripped off.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

WWE could've made two stars tonight. Instead, no one got over (except Bray for like a couple weeks I guess).

yeaaaaaa
I think that's what really boils my potatoes about this.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

That was a good show and the match was awesome enough that Stop! HOLO-TIME! only brought it down to like 2.5 stars.

All they had to do was let that play out and not swerve and they'd have people talking about it for days. Seth's hillbilly genie had other plans.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Cabbit posted:

That was kind of a weird way to finish, but 'you got in the way of my revenge' is the only real way to get Dean in a feud with Bray and you better loving believe I want Dean in a feud with Bray.

This Bray and Dean is definately gonna be more entertaining than Seth and Dean. As much as I like Seth rollins WWE have classed his heel character as a pussy who runs all the time. Bray at least will fight and I still think he had some entertaining matches with Cena.

The match as a whole was of a high standard and that sell when they fell off the cage actually had me for a bit

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Chokes McGee posted:

...which doesn't make Ambrose look strong so much as the match look like poo poo.

Yep.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Me: This is interesting I wonder where they're going to go with this. Furthermore I wonder how mad wrestlehut is right now because they could literally have everything they wanted and hate it.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

WrasslorMonkey posted:

RELIVE THE EPIC MOMENT

WrasslorMonkey please insert Cena into the Wyatt hologram.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

RELIVE THE EPIC MOMENT

now make it cut to r-truth dancing

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
PPVs are the new RAW

RAW is the new Superstars

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MrSmokes posted:

Honestly I thought that would have been really loving cool...if it had happened after a clean finish. Now the blowoff is just ruined :(

No, then the Wyatt feud is just "Oh so ya kicked my rear end did ya? Well now I'll kick YOUR rear end". Now, Dean, as well as us, was robbed of his catharsis. Stakes, now.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Start the timer on Cena squashing Wyatt again

I give them 3 weeks before Wyatt is weeping in terror at almighty cena (to tune him up for becoming a 16 time champion)

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

WWE could've made two stars tonight. Instead, no one got over (except Bray for like a couple weeks I guess).

John Cena got over.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
just finish the match and you can do whatever you want to afterwards

just finish the match

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

TL posted:

Guys...

...I really liked it.

Xenoletum posted:

Me: This is interesting I wonder where they're going to go with this. Furthermore I wonder how mad wrestlehut is right now because they could literally have everything they wanted and hate it.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i don't get how anyone is undermined here. i thought it was a great wrestling show. everyone had great matches and great spots and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. i enjoyed it more than the last ppv.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Cardboard Box posted:

now make it cut to r-truth dancing

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

WrasslorMonkey please insert Cena into the Wyatt hologram.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Jackie D posted:

John Cena got over.

you're right, great ppv

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Johanns Molemann posted:

i thought it was a good wrestling show

overall i liked Hell in a Cell a lot I really wish the ending was better

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Bard Maddox posted:

just finish the match and you can do whatever you want to afterwards

just finish the match

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Seriously bray and Dean is going straight to own zone. Remember bryan/bray from the Rumble?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Apropos of little, but I am so goddam excited for the Network numbers to come out on Thursday.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Xenoletum posted:

Look dude, I'm excited for Dean/Bray too but lol if you think that was a good way to end that match.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
The only silver lining to any of this is that there will be Ambrose Wyatt promos

Other than that, WTF

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
BUT DID AMBROSE gently caress THE GHOST?!

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Foochs trying to spin this is lol

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
If they just said gently caress it and went full on supernatural and gave Bray the ability to project holograms and like force choke people and never explained it would it really be THAT bad guys?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dean/bray is a perfectly fine feud. But maybe actually loving end the previous one before going into it.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

I figured "oh cool! Dean vs Seth in HIAC. This will be cool and they're both great workers so it'll be nearly impossible for WWE to gently caress this up and make us all angry."

I will never have hope in anything ever again.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Xenoletum posted:

Me: I wonder how Xenoletum is going to be a smug prick pretending he's better to everyone after this.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They don't want new stars. They want John Cena and Randy Orton forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Fauxhawk Express posted:

My network sub expires in 3 weeks. Thank gently caress for hockey.

I was going to reup for 6 months for Survivors Series but now I think I'm gonna wait til the Rumble.

Hot drat WWE, the fuckiest gently caress finish :geno:

• Locked thread