Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Johanns Molemann posted:

i don't get how anyone is undermined here. i thought it was a great wrestling show. everyone had great matches and great spots and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. i enjoyed it more than the last ppv.

Because their favorite guy didn't win and they're being a bunch of whiny marks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ambrose and Harper are going to scumbag at each other. It will be cool. Ambrose headbutted Rollins off the cell through a table and tried to murder him with a big screwdriver. It was cool.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Like, what loving RAW did I miss where Bray Wyatt turned into Darth Baras

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The only thing more annoying than stupid finishes are the people who come in to be smug about people not liking stupid finishes.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Akileese posted:

I will never have hope in anything ever again.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Xenoletum posted:

Seriously bray and Dean is going straight to own zone. Remember bryan/bray from the Rumble?

Great, so Ambrose isn't even going to be in the Rumble match now...

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Dean/bray is a perfectly fine feud. But maybe actually loving end the previous one before going into it.

Yeah I'm whining but I literally have no problem with Dean/Bray, it's a good fit actually. But Rollins/Ambrose really really needed a proper end.

harumph

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

OldTennisCourt posted:

If they just said gently caress it and went full on supernatural and gave Bray the ability to project holograms and like force choke people and never explained it would it really be THAT bad guys?

New thread poll: is Bray Wyatt a wizard or a Jedi?

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

i hope they didn't spend too much money on that limpdick hologram that didn't look like much of anything.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Dean Ambrose: Ghostbuster

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The part that pisses me off is, if they were really wanting to push Wyatt, OR Ambrose for that matter, I wouldn't care. But it's so loving obvious they did this so Dean wouldn't lose without massive shenanigans (admittedly the smartest part about it) and could get put into a feud he can win to stay over, Rollins gets fed to loving Orton instead, and all is well in Rapadoo Land.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I feel like all those amazing spots are going to be marred forever by a loving ghost finish.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

TL posted:

Guys...

...I really liked it.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
world wrestling entertainment

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Xenoletum posted:

Ultimately the show ended with a chorus of the wrong kind of boos.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jackie D posted:

The only thing more annoying than stupid finishes are the people who come in to be smug about people not liking stupid finishes.

I know, if only people would shut up about not liking bad finishes and like them

Things would be much better

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Wizard, he's too fat to be a Jedi.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Abroham Lincoln posted:

He's literal satan according to PSP right now.

But also to WWE so it works out :v:

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

Ages posted:

Great, so Ambrose isn't even going to be in the Rumble match now...

So we should expect Batista to come back in January?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TL posted:

Guys...

...I really liked it.

Kurrant
Jan 7, 2014
Im not even mad.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I like the idea of it, I like the idea of Ambrose v. Bray, I like the idea of a ghost hologram, I hate the timing. Let Ambrose get over beating Rollins and let the crowd get their pop for him before he moves on to his next program you stupid, stupid assholes. Could've done this tomorrow.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
a ghost came out of a lantern and cost dean ambrose the match

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Like, what loving RAW did I miss where Bray Wyatt turned into Darth Baras

lmao

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Xenoletum posted:

Go gently caress yourself.

I'd wager people are mad because they paid money for yet another non finish, a hot feud nipped in the bud again, and absolutely no finality or comeuppance.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

its hilarious how loving stupid that was

if you watch wwe regularly i think less of you as a human being

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Jackie D posted:

Puro nerd anger sustains me

The blackout lasted a little too long and Orton / Cena was bland per usual but it was a good show all around

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

No, then the Wyatt feud is just "Oh so ya kicked my rear end did ya? Well now I'll kick YOUR rear end". Now, Dean, as well as us, was robbed of his catharsis. Stakes, now.

Your really wrong. This isn't 1975 anymore people won't tune in in record numbers because the want to see Bray lose for loving Ambrose over they will just quit watching and complain about things on the internet. This helps no one.

Especially because now you have a feud between two people who can't afford to lose anymore and one of them will have too.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

El Generico posted:

I like the idea of it, I like the idea of Ambrose v. Bray, I like the idea of a ghost hologram, I hate the timing. Let Ambrose get over beating Rollins and let the crowd get their pop for him before he moves on to his next program you stupid, stupid assholes. Could've done this tomorrow.

It's this. It's this forever.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
All that matters right now is that I want to buy a magic ghost hologram lantern, where do they sell those?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

R-Truth...https://vine.co/v/OMzxx6wJhe2

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
at least this wasn't on my birthday like it was last year
boy, was that a bummer

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The part that pisses me off is, if they were really wanting to push Wyatt, OR Ambrose for that matter, I wouldn't care. But it's so loving obvious they did this so Dean wouldn't lose without massive shenanigans (admittedly the smartest part about it) and could get put into a feud he can win to stay over, Rollins gets fed to loving Orton instead, and all is well in Rapadoo Land.

Can you at least appreciate the level of convolution dedicated to maintaining the status quo?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Omally posted:

a ghost came out of a lantern and cost dean ambrose the match

the ghost then turned into a fat man running at ambrose

know what's that real thing that gets me though?

he didn't even hit him with sister abagail to get seth the win

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

no one won

the story had no ending

its like if you were reading moby dick and at the end an alien abducted the whale and ahab was just like "huh. well ok"

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This is a great example of a terrible main event finish that colors an entire show.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Skunkrocker posted:

BUT DID AMBROSE gently caress THE GHOST?!

yea

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Can we refer to Bray Wyatt as a Yellow Lantern now, at least? If we're going to go full nerd, let's get some Parallax possession action up in this piece.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

i have never needed a gif more badly in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Can you at least appreciate the level of convolution dedicated to maintaining the status quo?

Actually yes. It is impressive, goddamned impressive, how hard Vince will ride the Orton/Cena train until he loving dies.

• Locked thread