Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Xenoletum posted:

gently caress njpw bunch of nobodies who did they ever beat

please be kind to njpw, it is the best wrestling in the world, shortly followed by PWG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
i liked the end of the match and am hyped to see wyatt ambrose hth

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Pariah Rex posted:

You are a bad wrestling fan your supposed to get mad. Your like all the stupid people now days who wear captain america and green latern shirts an claim they like comic books because they've seen movies and watch big bang theory. All this despite the fact they have probably only own like 6 xmen comics from he 90s.

so he's a regular person who likes cool stuff?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What is real

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It's irony, friend.

But he was raging before, so it makes no sense.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

so a guy who left the WWE for years to fail in the NFL go to japan to win jobber belt.

and when he did came back jobbed to the best wrestler of all time john cena.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're getting worked into a shoot, brother.

Cyron posted:

so a guy who left the WWE for years to fail in the NFL go to japan to win jobber belt.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Cyron posted:

If you look at the record I believe you will see that he has, in fact, beaten the former best wrestler of all time john cena 2 out of 3 times, making brock lesnar the best wrestler of all time

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Swagger Dagger posted:

If you look at the record I believe you will see that he has, in fact, beaten the former best wrestler of all time john cena 2 out of 3 times, making brock lesnar the best wrestler of all time

There's still another rematch coming :getin:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

It's irony, friend.

Ironically it's not

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Shima Honnou posted:

There's still another rematch coming :getin:

And a few more if that one doesn't pan out!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

hmm. Yes, it hardly seems fair to swing barbs just cuz you were able to calm the gently caress down quicker than some.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

I like to think that Bray was camped under the ring for the entire PPV with a flashlight and a bag of chips reading Goosebumps and sighing every time someone hit the mat and he lost his place.

Giving props to this post btw

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Tezzeract posted:

so he's a regular person who likes cool stuff?

listen buddy I didn't spend many a night memorizing complex character histories and continuity changes though ages only to have the same people who called me a nerd start co opting my poo poo and talking to me like they have a loving leg to stand on. This was our secret club you don't get to pretend like you've thought it was cool all along just because it suddenly became mainstream.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
That was bad. I wish I'd studied instead. I could have had a certificate and now I have memories of a ghost hologram.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Pariah Rex posted:

listen buddy I didn't spend many a night memorizing complex character histories and continuity changes though ages only to have the same people who called me a nerd start co opting my poo poo and talking to me like they have a loving leg to stand on. This was our secret club you don't get to pretend like you've thought it was cool all along just because it suddenly became mainstream.

#GamerGate

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Your Boy Fancy posted:

That was bad. I wish I'd studied instead. I could have had a certificate and now I have memories of a ghost hologram.

It's okay, your certificate would have just gotten you a job instead of a championship.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

bad wrestling broke my brain and now I have no ability to be serious.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
The only way to defeat ghosts is to eat them so please bring back Ryback

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh God I just realized Rybaxel's coming back just in time to feud in the tag divisisnooooooorrrrre snooooorrreeee

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh God I just realized Rybaxel's coming back just in time to dominate the tag divisismooooooorrrrre feedmemooooorrreeee

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh God I just realized Rybaxel's coming back just in time to feud in the tag divisisnooooooorrrrre snooooorrreeee

Ok, i can live with people not being happy with the PPV but i will not stand by and watch the greatest tag team get mocked by people with bad taste.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hotlanta I like your posts and what you're doing here but you're deranged if you don't want Da Big Guy and Da Big Guy Jr. against the Dusts.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oatgan posted:

#GamerGate

it's actually about ethics in video games journalism

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

it's actually about ethics in video games journalism

that's what bray was saying backwards before ghost lantern

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Pariah Rex posted:

You are a bad wrestling fan your supposed to get mad. Your like all the stupid people now days who wear captain america and green latern shirts an claim they like comic books because they've seen movies and watch big bang theory. All this despite the fact they have probably only own like 6 xmen comics from he 90s.

Tell us about the fake geek girls now. :allears:

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Suben posted:

A lethal dose of poison!

Lazer posted:

GIFifyed it:

I can almost hear his lunatic cackle now. "SUCK IT AMBROSE FANS! SOME OF YOU WANT BRAY WYATT?!HERE HE IS! MWAHAHAHA! CENA WINS FOREVER!"

I'm not mad really, rather more deflated. I want to support Ambrose, Rollins and Wyatt but man... this doesn't encourage me to buy games, dvds or other merch. Truth dancing after that finish was amazing. Best summation of the evening and ppv. Now to Boardwalk Empire!

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Oct 27, 2014

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

NickRoweFillea posted:

please be kind to njpw, it is the best wrestling in the world, shortly followed by PWG

Being one step above poo poo still makes you garbage

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Hotlanta I like your posts and what you're doing here but you're deranged if you don't want Da Big Guy and Da Big Guy Jr. against the Dusts.

I believe you mean The Medium Guy

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Cabbit posted:

Tell us about the fake geek girls now. :allears:

fake gamer girls work for the antia empire to kill gaming by having a couple games where female characters are not jerk-off material. we true gamers must hold strong by calling people who want good female charterers the "true sexist".

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
It's not Rybaxel it's the fact they've got a whole bunch of Who-Gives-A-Shits to feud with

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All y'all talking about video games can stop at any time and I wouldn't complain.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

All y'all talking about video games can stop at any time and I wouldn't complain.

What about wrestling video games?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Shima Honnou posted:

What about wrestling video games?

I want a tag team of Evil voice kid and hologram ghost.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Show's over, can I still emptyquote?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Cyron posted:

I want a tag team of Evil voice kid and hologram ghost.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Mister E posted:

And a few more if that one doesn't pan out!

I wish Teddy Long was still around so we could complete John Cena's transformation into Batista.

"Brock Lesnar, you may have beaten the Doctor of Thuganomics, John Cena. But now you have to face the new #1 contender for the World HeavyweightWWE World Heavyweight Title... JOHN CENA, playa!"

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Rybaxel has been playing lots of Star Fox to prepare for their upcoming feud with the dusts.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

All I ask for is a show that doesn't make me question what I am doing with my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Zyla posted:

All I ask for is a show that doesn't make me question what I am doing with my life.

They have one it's called every other WrestleMania. So the next one will be in 2016.

• Locked thread