Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
a random teenager made a really pale imitation of the shrek video after it got taken down and it pissed me off when i tried to show the vid to someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Unguided posted:

Speedy's gone too? The Blue Bay High storyline was never resolved.

We will never know if rambo the pooch and matt leblanc got out of the pit

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I was very upset since I wanted to show my friends "Gorg Bush is Ape from Zoo" but it wasn't on Youtube.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
It seems Blue Bay High is gone, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngoxnYwdiU and there are more. Please get speedy the rat on dwarfnet or I'm pulling my pledge. You're on notice TOG

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Milovan Drecun posted:

It seems Blue Bay High is gone, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngoxnYwdiU and there are more. Please get speedy the rat on dwarfnet or I'm pulling my pledge. You're on notice TOG

Oh, thanks a million bud. I was searching for Speedy the Rat so thats why I didn't get any results.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
So is Charles Barkley actually going to be in this game? What's the deal with that

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Who?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Barclay From The Next Generation Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Would you be satisfied with a "Chuck Barney"?

Or Chuck Horney.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Gortarius posted:

Would you be satisfied with a "Chuck Barney"?

Or Chuck Horney.

Can you do Chuck Barley?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Gortarius posted:

Or Chuck Horney.
:wiggle:

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
A rad anthropomorphic dog in shades: Barkin' Charlie.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Plotting up a questline. Putting in notes into a mindmap, connecting it all into almost comprehensible mess.

For this quest I can finally use all the things I've learned from Criminal Minds. I have a good feeling about this one but at the same time I'm afraid it'll get so bloated that it just gets canned. Involves a lot of NPCs to complete the quest properly and all of them have interactions between one another and so forth. I think the payoff is worth it but getting there is another story.

Also ALERT ALERT, frankie stream going on, check it out:

http://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Please make a conspiracy-style pin board with clippings and yarn everywhere to visually represent the plot of Barkley 2

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
The last episode of Criminal Minds will be about them hunting down the ToG dev team. It'll be a two parter.

Barkley 2 launch was the trigger.....................

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Please make a conspiracy-style pin board with clippings and yarn everywhere to visually represent the plot of Barkley 2

we've actually already done this on our whiteboard.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Gortarius posted:

Plotting up a questline. Putting in notes into a mindmap, connecting it all into almost comprehensible mess.

For this quest I can finally use all the things I've learned from Criminal Minds. I have a good feeling about this one but at the same time I'm afraid it'll get so bloated that it just gets canned. Involves a lot of NPCs to complete the quest properly and all of them have interactions between one another and so forth. I think the payoff is worth it but getting there is another story.

Sounds like the great trading quest of Link's Awakening.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Chef Boyardee posted:

we've actually already done this on our whiteboard.
Requesting a photo (no spoilers).

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
Would you kindly shut up and jam!

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
lol I just read on Wikipedia that Barkley Shut Up and Jam! was called Barkley's Power Dunk in Japan.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Know who should have been in Barkley: Shut Up And Jam [:Gaiden*]!?

Air Bud.

Liquid Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 6, 2014

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Know who should have been in Barkley: Shut Up And Jam!?

Air Bud.

Air Bud wasn't released until well after Barkley: Shut Up and Jam.

Unless you mean Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, in which case this is a prime example of how Gaiden would've fallen apart without ToG's taste and restraint

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ain't no rule saying Barkley 2 can't have a basketball playing dog. :colbert:

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
When is the GAME coming OUT

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

When is the GAME coming OUT

Early 2015 most likely. But I'm just a low level grunt, who knows what evils those assh0les at the top are plotting. The ToG 1%.

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
i guess when we're done with it. sorry it's taking so long, the game is just very, very big. things have been going really well lately, i'm happy with the game and i think people will like it, especially a lot of the content we've put in recently.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Following this thread for the past really-long-time, it really seems like this game is going to be huge and I'm willing to wait so that the team can make it exactly how they like

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Chef Boyardee posted:

i guess when we're done with it. sorry it's taking so long, the game is just very, very big. things have been going really well lately, i'm happy with the game and i think people will like it, especially a lot of the content we've put in recently.

It's not taking too long I'm just only excited for this game, Guilty Gear 3, and MGS5 lmao

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
next time around we won't make it so big. we made like 3x what we asked for so the game got 10x as big. the game can never be 100% what we wanted, but it's a lot closer to it than if we'd only made what we asked for.

also, i think it might be cool if we made an expansion or something after we're done. i don't know if we'll actually do it or not, but there's stuff that probably won't make it into the game, like the class system and some areas, that i'd like to return to. but i guess that depends on a lot of things.

Chef Boyardee fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Nov 7, 2014

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm going to get that loving incan gold for real this time

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Hello ToG I just wanted to say that you're all brilliant and talented and passionate and I want this game leagues more than any triple A title that gets churned out

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

oddium posted:

Hello ToG I just wanted to say that you're all brilliant and talented and passionate and I want this game leagues more than any triple A title that gets churned out

Then you're in trouble; I have it on good information that churning is basically all Tales of Game's does to make a game. That's why it's taking so long to come out; they want to make sure the game is frothy and well-churned.

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
it's true.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

So is this game going to be all tarot and metamystical like Fool's Errand now? Cool!

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Chef you shoulda posted the description for that card too, iirc it's pretty good. I would but I don't know if I'm allowed to.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

What happened to the lady sloshing water anyway? Did the tarot association find out about 1girl2cups?

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
this game's gonna own

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Just about to start a stream, gonna be drawing a LOT of gun's for Barkley 2.
Like, gonna spend hours drawing gun's!

http://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow

dont click if you dont like gun's!!! Youve been warned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Chef Boyardee posted:

next time around we won't make it so big. we made like 3x what we asked for so the game got 10x as big. the game can never be 100% what we wanted, but it's a lot closer to it than if we'd only made what we asked for.

also, i think it might be cool if we made an expansion or something after we're done. i don't know if we'll actually do it or not, but there's stuff that probably won't make it into the game, like the class system and some areas, that i'd like to return to. but i guess that depends on a lot of things.

You're like the black Tim Schaefer.