Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Last night: pizza from a local place I did not nitice before and it was actually pretty good. Reeal thin crust, needed folding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Pork steaks and roast potatoes with vegetables and a bit of english mustard

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tonight was a gently caress it too tired kind of night so i hit up a wendy's and found a sign advertising a pulled pork menu so i got a bbq pulled pork sandwich and a bbq pulled pork cheese fries and their spicy sauce is actually weak sauce bullshit and the cheese fries were not particularly gamer fist pump tastewise.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
How was the pork?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

to be honest i barely noticed the pork. when i bit into the sandwich all the taste was bread, "tangy" bbq sauce and the coleslaw heaped inside.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Mr. Pumroy posted:

to be honest i barely noticed the pork. when i bit into the sandwich all the taste was bread, "tangy" bbq sauce and the coleslaw heaped inside.

Aww gently caress, I was hoping the pork redeemed it, sorry for your lovely meal :(

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I had some fanecy rear end dinner at this farm to kitchen place for my birthday and i barely remember it because of all the cocktails aftwerwards

fuckin delicous food though, i had some duck with homemade noodles and cauliflower soup with quail egg

also this dandelion port or somethinging, tasted like an IPA but instead of hoppy bitter, it was amazing

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
then i got some dominos

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
happy birthday i hope your games were good and your pizza hot + fresh

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Made Croquettes last night. Got some bacon, beef and turkey mince for fillings. They're so drat filling.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
We got fish sandwiches now.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
We got fish sandwiches now.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I guess you got the 2for1 deal

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

SarutosZero posted:

I guess you got the 2for1 deal

lmao

yesterday i had :burger: for lunch and :burger: for dinner

the gaming grows strong in me.....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
thanks google

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
£43 on pizzas, will report back

From dominos as well

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Having Dominos tonight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Like Cheese? Cheese it up with extra cheese?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Mine was nice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well, what do you say, gamers? Are you a cheese fiend, or do you prefer your pizzas O.G. style?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Today was a pretty good day foodwise. For breakfast I had a bowl of greek yogurt with vanilla flavored granola, dried blueberry and a fuji apple. then a lady came to my shop and she was from california pizza kitchen down the road and she was handing out free samples of cookies and some coupons. i had a chocolate cookie and a snickerdoodle. then i had leftover pizza at home.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
i had chicken

last night i had the same chicken.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
i had to take today off work because i ate an allergy food yesterday by mistake, and had really bad diarrhea all day, with some blood. my little sister brought me a sprinkle donut though, and im playing kirby's adventure, so this day just got good in a hurry.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I ate dominos and drank a mad elf or 3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Simoom posted:

i had to take today off work because i ate an allergy food yesterday by mistake, and had really bad diarrhea all day, with some blood. my little sister brought me a sprinkle donut though, and im playing kirby's adventure, so this day just got good in a hurry.

whats your allergy

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
garlic causes me to poop really badly. it tastes fantastic though. i was riding the high of having gotten 100% in piranha creeper creek after dark, and ate some really garlicky pasta, as it had been a long time since feeling bad

that level is REALLY hard

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Simoom posted:

garlic causes me to poop really badly. it tastes fantastic though. i was riding the high of having gotten 100% in piranha creeper creek after dark, and ate some really garlicky pasta, as it had been a long time since feeling bad

that level is REALLY hard

See I am the opposite, I hate the taste of garlic but my turds remain solid, like tightly rolled up socks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
update: I made lemon bars

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

:siren: DINNER EMERGENCY :siren:

it's almost dinner and i dont know what to eat! help me imps!!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

crisis averted, i found a coupon for cheesy bread at little caesers

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I had pizza too but not caesars

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i am feeling a bit under the weather so i ate a light dinner of a small bowl of fried rice and kimchi. then i cut a bowl of pineapples and kiwi for myself. might do a few turns of beyond earth and go to bed

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
was in buffalo for the weekend, lovely town, great food

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I had some nachos

Nachos rule

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I have a dinner backlog and it's time to clear it
Friday: a burger with egg, fried onion and mozzarella, and some thick cut fries
Saturday: domino pepperoni pizza night
Sunday (tonight): another pizza, but bad and a crumbly mess that needed a fork to be eaten

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

spicy chipotle burrito from el pollo loco. it was good

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I don't speak perfect American, what even is a cheese pizza? Is it just a margarita or extra cheese? Or do you add other cheeses like cheddar and creme fraiche?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Great Joe posted:

I don't speak perfect American, what even is a cheese pizza? Is it just a margarita or extra cheese? Or do you add other cheeses like cheddar and creme fraiche?

:eng101:

It's not even a Margherita technically speaking.

It's just tomato sauce and cheese on top.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Great Joe posted:

creme fraiche is not a cheese wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Is the Margherita pizza having a legal definition just an Italy thing or is that an all EU countries signatory to the protected origin name thing?

Like, I know that here in the US and Canada where I'm familiar with stuff we call any sparkling white wine "Champagne" at the bottlers whimsy but in the EU there are regulations on what can be called "Champagne" on the label.

Eurogamers who respect and have an interest in dinner please clarify, thank you in advance!

• Locked thread