Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

nerds bad

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
move to gas chamber

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
*me reading a bunch of quotes from reddit about a space game*

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
sweet, a new doobie thread

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I truly hope you get a cool game eventually, backers

Aug 4, 2010

Zzulu posted:

I truly hope you get a cool game eventually, backers

i dont, the fall out will be great to watch. get owned nerds

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

guys please this is a serious discussion thread, we are here to have real and reasonable conversations about video games, take your bad attitudes elsewhere! tyia

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Chuck Tanner posted:

sweet, a new doobie thread

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Expected a game where you play as a transsexual and was extremely disappointed.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Action Yak Police posted:

Expected a game where you play as a transsexual and was extremely disappointed.

$56 mil stretch goal

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
For one thing, nobody should be giving more money to the guys running Mechwarrior Online

For another thing, stop giving your stupid money to these people you nerds I know some of you boobs pre-ordered the next Civ game

looool

vvv uhhh did you actually read all that poo poo ha ha who is the sucker now

Tujague fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Sep 14, 2014

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
so nerds gave this dude a ton of money to make this game that him and his development team are essentially putting out in extremely early alpha iterations while continually getting poo poo on by SA members who expect perfection from the start? The developer then makes that post on his forums to address the trolling by SA then the super cool OP of this thread alerted everyone to it with this thread?

Is that correct?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

can there be a subforum to segregate these poo poo threads

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

PromethiumX posted:

so nerds gave this dude a ton of money to make this game that him and his development team are essentially putting out in extremely early alpha iterations while continually getting poo poo on by SA members who expect perfection from the start? The developer then makes that post on his forums to address the trolling by SA then the super cool OP of this thread alerted everyone to it with this thread?

Is that correct?

ty

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
star citizen is never getting made.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
fifty three million american dollars

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
who cares

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
oh thats right obsessed faggots thats who

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
hhaahah look at this loving stupid bitch i found in youtube comments

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

ye its called gbs.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

PromethiumX posted:

Is that correct?

kill yore self

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Motherfucker posted:

ye its called gbs.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
*shrugs* yeah haha

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ZTTp0jtaQ

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lets choose another random person to get creepily obsessed with and make memes and injokes about their mundane lives which we will spend hours every day examining every facet of through social media, that will be funny

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lets choose another random person to get creepily obsessed with and make memes and injokes about their mundane lives which we will spend hours every day examining every facet of through social media, that will be funny

As a goon I think this is actually a good idea.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

seriously wht thefuck goons???

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
All I see is reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:gas: in two weeks

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i cant believe the video game guy banned a goon. its hosed up he would do that

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

but croberts is legit amazing how could u not love him

please take your hate to another thread!!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

space

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Christ Roberts

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

A Spider Covets posted:

but croberts is legit amazing how could u not love him

please take your hate to another thread!!
stealing 54 million dollars to make adverts all day is tired and boring. move on, stop beating a dead horse, get something original, etc

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'll make the website!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ACJL41x3QE

• Locked thread