Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

enjoy your ban

Take comfort in knowing that this was better than Balotelli's efforts this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

Take comfort in knowing that this was better than Balotelli's efforts this weekend.

Imagine being Fernando Torres and playing 110 times for your country and being incapable of scoring goals.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Imagine being Fernando Torres and playing 110 times for your country and being incapable of scoring goals.

Jozy knows

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://mediacru.sh/qj4nXUy1MZsU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

Is this a text adventure? If so:

> Lament my inevitable future health problems

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Shrapnig posted:

Imagine being Fernando Torres and playing 110 times for your country, and winning the champions league, and the world cup, and the premier league, and the european cup, and the europa league, and being incapable of scoring goals.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's a funny old game.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

enjoy your ban

*fidgets, wipes sweat from brow* I... I was just admiring his acrobatic passing skills :ohdear:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

It's a funny old game.

Also he's never won the Premier League.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Spain continuing to give Torres a bunch of playing time in the WC was hilarious to watch. They had so many better strikers that weren't even on the team.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

trem_two posted:

My 2 favorite franchises

(Correction Marge, two perfectly good shirts)

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Drogadon posted:

*fidgets, wipes sweat from brow* I... I was just admiring his acrobatic passing skills :ohdear:

He is irrationally mad at the state his club is in and the management of it. Trading one poo poo player and getting another while coaches refuse to play people (Honda) in their native position and the crest. Good lord the museum, not being in Europe, having your old manager be top of the table despite still being an idiot and the new manager doing good but the team needs help especially in defense because when Mexes and Rami are on your starting 11 you really need to reevaluate your options. Also bersculoni being normal and no one actually seemingly doing something for the club as opposed to just trying to market it's image is plaguing and destroying who the club is and what it can accomplish because money is more important.

He's not mad at you, just taking it out on you. He's got a lot on his mind. quando si è neanche sognare che copre i capezzoli in salumi e guardando gli uomini senza camicie

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Soulex posted:

He is irrationally mad at the state his club is in and the management of it. Trading one poo poo player and getting another while coaches refuse to play people (Honda) in their native position and the crest. Good lord the museum, not being in Europe, having your old manager be top of the table despite still being an idiot and the new manager doing good but the team needs help especially in defense because when Mexes and Rami are on your starting 11 you really need to reevaluate your options. Also bersculoni being normal and no one actually seemingly doing something for the club as opposed to just trying to market it's image is plaguing and destroying who the club is and what it can accomplish because money is more important.

He's not mad at you, just taking it out on you. He's got a lot on his mind. quando si è neanche sognare che copre i capezzoli in salumi e guardando gli uomini senza camicie

Drogadon was making a joke.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Me too

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Soulex posted:

I loving love you soulex

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

Ronald didn't celebrate

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

bubblegumbo0
Apr 24, 2008

我的機動戰士是個ヤンデレ!

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

What's this all about?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

GD from this Sundays match

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
actually,

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

nice that they invited Ozil to the ceremony

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

chuggo is BACK posted:

lol

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

chuggo is BACK posted:

Brilliant. :)

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Mickolution posted:

(Correction Marge, two perfectly good shirts)

How do these people manage to get in the ground? Surely you can't walk around with an away shirt in the home stand

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Answers Me posted:

How do these people manage to get in the ground? Surely you can't walk around with an away shirt in the home stand

I mostly have experience at Fulham to be fair, but I think that many English clubs don't particularly care all that much unless it's a strong rivalry. (Fulham definitely don't. We even have a neutral stand where home and away supporters are always mixed)

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

sweek0 posted:

I mostly have experience at Fulham to be fair, but I think that many English clubs don't particularly care all that much unless it's a strong rivalry. (Fulham definitely don't. We even have a neutral stand where home and away supporters are always mixed)
I mean we are talking about the club that basically became the accepted place to go on Sundays when your own club was playing away in the 60s and 70s so yeah I dunno how representative that is. I know you sure as gently caress couldn't do it at The Den but that's the other end of the spectrum

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Was Taters posted:

What's this all about?

Laurent Koscielny is mad that about his recent injury.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Daniel Agger has launched his own beer. You can tell he was involved in the brewing as his facial expression shows the smugness of a homebrewer.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I miss Danny :(

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
Should have called it Daniøl.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Bubble-T posted:

Should have called it Daniøl.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Brony Car posted:

Daniel Agger has launched his own beer. You can tell he was involved in the brewing as his facial expression shows the smugness of a homebrewer.

I feel like John Faxe should be in AA, not promoting this beer... and loving D.A.D too? Christ, hard to imagine people less nice to hang out with. All it needs is some Brøndby supporters getting Aggerpils in cursive letters tattooed on their necks, if there's any room left for it of course. They would probably pay for it themselves with their unemployment benefits and live purely off glue and Aggerpils for the rest of the month.

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Oct 29, 2014

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Woodenlung posted:

I feel like John Faxe should be in AA, not promoting this beer... and loving D.A.D too? Christ, hard to imagine people less nice to hang out with. All it needs is some Brøndby supporters getting Aggerpils in cursive letters tattooed on their necks, if there's any room left for it of course. They would probably pay for it themselves with their unemployment benefits and live purely off glue and Aggerpils for the rest of the month.

Haha, the most bourgouise Danish post. This reads like something Hegav would write on a cranky day

Of course I like Lyngby and they're poo poo so I probably shouldn't speak

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Brony Car posted:

Any pictures of it in a glass? I bet its not cloudy.

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

Woodenlung posted:

nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Galatasary fans are trolls.