Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I don't listen to JRs podcast but ouch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Austin and Jericho are under WWE contracts. I don't think there's a lot to this ban. If JR was outside of Podcast One and provided a different audience than the other two it would be interesting.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

maybe they don't want their product associated with a crazy old redneck who talks about how strangling disabled puppies made him a man

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Or that they don't want current fans listening to an old man talking about how everything new is awful.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Memento posted:

Interesting, and straight from the horse's mouth. Holding a grudge against someone that you wronged? That's so Vincent!

Classic vince.

Also, listening to WOL with crazy adds and crazy redneck news is actually better than without. :allears:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Pinfall Panic Podcast presents a Hell in a Cell Review: http://shoutengine.com/PinfallPanicPodcast/wwe-hell-in-a-cell-2014-review-4555

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 27, 2014

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

This is unexpected... me and goog have also done... a hell in a cell review.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Sure looks like a preview.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Xerzes posted:

Sure looks like a preview.

Fixed.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt posted:

This is unexpected... me and goog have also done... a hell in a cell review.

Me & The Goog were pretty drained but decided we really wanted to talk about the Main Event. So we did.

Also the rest of the show.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"Sandwich Time" is going to be a very great drop

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
hey all those special characters in the filename for the Punchsport Podcast screw with the file when I try to listen to it. I just had to add .mp3 back to the end on my PC but it made listening on my phone impossible.

Food for thought.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Hell in the Cell feedback:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Did I get the e-card?

Yeah, well, y'know. Rovert knows. Eh heh heh.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Welcome to the first episode of The DevcastThe Meme Lovin' Dudecast. In this episode me, Blankgambit, and Slapnuts talk about Big Show's Haas of Pain, memes, and Party Pants Draculaura™.

Tindeck
RSS Feed

NOTE: This was a dry run that we decided to post anyway so if it's a little rough around the edges at points chalk it up to that and my current flu.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Oct 30, 2014

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
After that episode of Raw, do you want a podcast that will leave you brimming with hope and optimism for the future of WWE? Well, keep looking.

achillesforever6 was kind enough to join me and MRT this week; we talked about Raw! And Tumblr! And Hell in a Cell! And Charmed! And tag teams! And fast food!

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Still don't really get the point in the caption contest on the Attitude Era podcast.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

ICHIBAHN posted:

Still don't really get the point in the caption contest on the Attitude Era podcast.

Podcasts tend to be obsessed with getting people involved with the show, because that's what radio shows do.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Simmons closed his newest NFL podcast by burying the WWE product right now and saying even his son doesn't want to see Orton and Cena again.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

drat.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

epitasis posted:

Simmons closed his newest NFL podcast by burying the WWE product right now and saying even his son doesn't want to see Orton and Cena again.

To be fair his son is a pretty smart kid. :v:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Listening to the new Punchsport: I think achillesfoever was thinking of Red Robin prices, not 5 guys. 5 Guys isn't that expensive ot my recollection and even a small fry gives you a lot of fries. Thus ends my fat talk.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

ICHIBAHN posted:

me neither. I always skip the bit.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

The Goog posted:

After that episode of Raw, do you want a podcast that will leave you brimming with hope and optimism for the future of WWE? Well, keep looking.

achillesforever6 was kind enough to join me and MRT this week; we talked about Raw! And Tumblr! And Hell in a Cell! And Charmed! And tag teams! And fast food!
I'll listen to it later, but just how bad was breathing and nose sniffling to I assume many people here who listen to this podcast.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Cardboard Box posted:

me neither. I always skip the bit.

Yeah, this is the one thing I don't care for. To me it just disrupts the flow.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Skunkrocker posted:

To be fair his son is a pretty smart kid. :v:

Wasn't his kid the "Let's Go Cena" kid at SummerSlam?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

Wasn't his kid the "Let's Go Cena" kid at SummerSlam?

I thought that was his daughter.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

I'll listen to it later, but just how bad was breathing and nose sniffling to I assume many people here who listen to this podcast.

Honestly it wasn't that bad

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The F4W free feed appears to have been fixed.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ICHIBAHN posted:

a couple of them are funny, but a podcast isnt really a good format for a caption contest

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

JR's podcast with Jason Powell was ok. JR dodged on the developmental questions (biggest bust, biggest overachiever, best NXT talent) but explained the bonus structure.

Talent is paid from a pool of roughly 33% of the net for a house show. Main eventers get 3% each and it slides from there. PPV bonuses are similar.

Mania bonuses:
$1000 just for going to catering
$2500 for a divas battle royal
$2500-5000 for a less important match.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I loved Bryan getting mad that people might dare criticize Macs and feeling a stirring defense was needed on tonight's B/V/C show.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

"It would be better for you to find God than associate yourself with the loving Insane Clown Posse" --Jim Cornette

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Honestly it wasn't that bad
Okay thanks, I made sure this time to mute my mic when I wasn't talking

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I loved Bryan getting mad that people might dare criticize Macs and feeling a stirring defense was needed on tonight's B/V/C show.

To be fair, Macs are MADE for Bryan. He'll spend weeks poring over sound equipment and software, trying to get a crumb more clarity that no-one listening can even hear, but he can't figure out how to disable the sound on his antivirus solution... so his answer was to get an OS that "doesn't need" antivirus.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Art of Wrestling with the Young Bucks was pretty drat good, just wish it wasnt so short.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

super macho dude posted:

Young Bucks... pretty drat good, ...just wish.... wasnt so short.

I should have known Vince McMahon would use a forum name like "super macho dude" :aaa:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Also Dan Ryckert has written a book on the curtain call... this could be bad.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hello, here is a Wrestlehut Pisscast special edition 65 Lakeland Ring of Honor First Hand Report Hut Hut Hike. With Oatgan and SaberToothedPie, the latter of whom I was live with at Ring of Honor. We talked, well, like, being live at a Ring of Honor show and how good Hanson vs AJ Styles was.

http://tindeck.com/listen/hfxk
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bp4s9pr503wfun2/065+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3
http://pisscast.blogspot.com/

Bonus Hulk Hogan and Itch-Band song to bump the show!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Seriously gently caress off Oatgan we're allowed to do two podcasts in one night to get to episode 69 artificially quickly. Episode 66 of the Wrestlehut Pisscast brings you PPV talk, gently caress the ghost, Raw talk, alliteration, uh fun and what have you, Monster High Dolls, Bogplex 88.

http://tindeck.com/listen/aywh
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ry17c578lemow4/066+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3
http://pisscast.blogspot.com/

• Locked thread