Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ghostpilot posted:

Despite appearances, it's an effective way to bring someone down regardless of size.

he pocked him in the buttocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Some extra Hell in a Cell gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Oct 27, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Before this gif I never realized that Cena's shoulder tackle is actually a Flying Nothing.

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."
There was a delightful moment from HiaC last night where I believe Orton crotched Cena on the ringpost on the outside and then awkwardly and uncomfortably leered over his shoulder for what seemed like an eternity. It's the leering that's gif-worthy.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

UpfrontSalmon posted:

There was a delightful moment from HiaC last night where I believe Orton crotched Cena on the ringpost on the outside and then awkwardly and uncomfortably leered over his shoulder for what seemed like an eternity. It's the leering that's gif-worthy.

HAHA yea he did do this and it was hilarious Ortons face was well I really hope someone can gif that because it looked Awesome,funny and weird all at the same time.

Also aww Rusef Chan is so Kawaii :anime:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

UpfrontSalmon posted:

Came here to post this. Cena's look of anguish paired with Orton's goofy grin from the corner of the screen came off as hilariously awkward and almost redeemed the whole match for me.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live gifs

The "gahdammit Orton" face

Can the Earth's core handle this?

Playing the role of Bray Wyatt: Alicia Fox

Playing the role of RVD: Alicia Fox

YEAHWOO GO CENAWRAGLWHARGARAH

Give me anybody! Give me someone else.

A VICIOUS sell

Do not go gentle into that sweet DDT

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

UpfrontSalmon posted:

It was great because you could hear Orton go "hey you okay?" after he did it

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Raw request: Right before Ambrose's entrance, they did this weird dramatic zoom on Cesaro doing squats in the ring. It struck me as a ridiculous bit of WWE cinematography.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
Seeing these Rollins' GIFs makes me wonder. How did WWE so seamlessly insert new clones so many times in the middle of the match.

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

There was a guy in a bunny costume on Raw last night. I think he danced to Seth's music. GIFs pls.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

UpfrontSalmon posted:

#1 moment from Hell in a Cell

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
My friend had such a hoot with this shot. "Hey John, Hey John, did you see it John? I hit your balls with the ring John. John? John?"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

For all his faults, I can't think of anybody whose facial expressions are as good as Orton's in a long, long time.

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

MiketheGreat posted:

#1 moment from Hell in a Cell

finally, my two-day nightmare is over. Thank you so much.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Great White Hope posted:

For all his faults, I can't think of anybody whose facial expressions are as good as Orton's in a long, long time.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sorry, Mr. Barrett, but I believe it is you who is to receive some bad news.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Great White Hope posted:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I've never wanted anything so much in my life.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
kawada makes rvd eat poo poo for subjecting us to his corny martial arts bullshit

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
stan loving hansen

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Kawada potato RVD. Hansen potato Kawada.

But who potato Hansen?

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Kawada potato RVD. Hansen potato Kawada.

But who potato Hansen?

Vader. Then Hansen potato Vader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYSnhhiU8M

The magic happens around 3:40

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AuwcgV9BGQU#t=380

NOBODY POTATOES HANSEN

theminx
Jun 7, 2007
I has a bucket.
Stan Hansen

When being a superheavyweight in Japan isn't enough. He's blind as a bat and has a nasty flailing offense and sells everything like death.... Unless he's pissed off, then watch out.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

Vader. Then Hansen potato Vader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYSnhhiU8M

The magic happens around 3:40

"One sec, I just need to push my eyeball back into the socket..."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I know this is impossible, but I want a triple threat between Vader, Hansen, and Hade Vansen, for the commentary alone.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
That rope dive looked much better than I though a lower belt dive would look. More big guys should do that.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

sticklefifer posted:

I know this is impossible, but I want a triple threat between Vader, Hansen, and Hade Vansen, for the commentary alone.

you forgot that it's going to be a fatal four way with Hanson.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Pretty sure there is an AJPW tag team match in the 90s with Hansen against Steve Williams & Terry Gordy where Hansen is the babyface in peril. He gets the absolute piss beaten out of him - blood and everything.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 29, 2014

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

YEAHWOO GO CENAWRAGLWHARGARAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

HulkaMatt posted:

Pretty sure there is an AJPW tag team match in the 90s with Hansen against Steve Williams & Terry Gordy where Hansen is the babyface in peril. He gets the absolute piss beaten out of him - blood and everything.

one thing that's struck me while working through 90s AJPW is that for being the most protected guy in the promotion in terms of wins and losses, Hansen was remarkably giving even when facing guys way below his level. he faces Kobashi and Kawada when they were still midcarders and gives them a ton of offense.