Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

decypher posted:

loving hate the smug update notes that accompany every Camera+ update. Really hope their writer would die in a god drat fire.

The app loving sucks, in my opinion. 645 PRO takes much better pictures, has great options, and I've never had to "edit" a photo taken with it. Its been said in this thread before about 645 PRO, but it takes pictures that make you go, "Wow, I can't believe that was taken with an iPhone."

The interface can be intimidating at first but it's pretty easy to understand once you play with it.
At some stage I bought 645 Pro but never really used it. In what way do its photos end up looking better than normal iPhone photos? I'm going on holiday in a few months and if I can get awesome results out of my phone I might re-download it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Picky and feedly are great. Thanks guys.

Can anyone explain why downcast is better than stock podcast app?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I'm not going to lie, the updates from Camera+ are actually making me not want to use them as well. Can you idiots just tell me what you updated in 20 words or less? Is it so hard? Sometimes it's not even in the first or second paragraph.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

rear end Catchcum posted:

Can anyone explain why downcast is better than stock podcast app?

Interface is better, it works reliably, it has tons of setting to download, sort and display each podcast as you wish (e.g. Listen to all episodes of a radio-drama podcast from oldest to newest).

Also sophisticated playlist creation.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I recently converted from Instacast to Overcast. I love how simple its options are for what podcasts are downloaded and retained and the speedup/volume boost functions.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
It's really not a big deal but I've been very close to switching away from Pocket Casts purely on the basis that they still haven't updated for iPhone 6 resolutions yet.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I also used Pocket Casts for a couple years and switched to overcast and I haven't looked back once.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Disappointing Pie posted:

I also used Pocket Casts for a couple years and switched to overcast and I haven't looked back once.

Ditto

Got a Camera+ code:

REJ6PW?6AMYX

The missing character ate 9 (shamelessly stolen hint)

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Ok so I've been having this problem with Swiftkey in that the enter key doesn't actually mean Go or Search for some apps like the default keyboard does. How can I make the keyboard register that action?

Example, in snapchat, if you type a message and hit the enter key on swiftkey it does a return character. So there is no way to send the message you typed. I have to load up the default keyboard to hit Send on the keyboard.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

rotaryfun posted:

Ok so I've been having this problem with Swiftkey in that the enter key doesn't actually mean Go or Search for some apps like the default keyboard does. How can I make the keyboard register that action?

Example, in snapchat, if you type a message and hit the enter key on swiftkey it does a return character. So there is no way to send the message you typed. I have to load up the default keyboard to hit Send on the keyboard.

Yeah, this is basically why I stopped using Swiftkey.

Kailtor
Jun 7, 2005

fucking kailtor

Ask me about my lifetime subscription

:ughh: :ughh:
Another camera+ code for someone who isn't extremely angry about their patch notes for some reason.

**A7NPEKENEP

The two stars are the number before 48. That's a good clue to keep robots away!

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
What PDF readers support handoff between computer and iOS? Does Adobe reader do this? I usually read PDFs with acrobat on my computers and goodreader on my devices, but the syncing process between the two could be a lot more seamless (currently I just do it through Dropbox).

ray_finkle_himself
Sep 7, 2012
Suggestion for a grocery list app?

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

ray_finkle_himself posted:

Our Groceries.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

ray_finkle_himself posted:

Paprika

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Didn't someone just ask that?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Question Mark Mound posted:

At some stage I bought 645 Pro but never really used it. In what way do its photos end up looking better than normal iPhone photos? I'm going on holiday in a few months and if I can get awesome results out of my phone I might re-download it.

They come out looking incredibly sharp. It also has filters but not in the sense we've come to know in iPhone photography. These are presets which truly change the feel of the composition: rich contract, warm & clear is a description of one. There are also some really great B&W presets. And then there are true genuine filters in the real photography sense: warm, blue, red, green, yellow, and a handful of color gradient filters.

What I find most gratifying, however, is creating a custom preset for each situation. You can manually adjust contrast, exposure, saturation level, and detail level. It takes a little preparation to set up the shot but the results are well worth it. You see all the results live when changing through presets or manually adjusting a custom one.

It has long has the ability to save to a TIFF. They're like 20MB photos without compression. I don't use compression, even though I should. It has lossless LZW compression built in if you want it.

There are a fuckton of options as well.

It is rare that I'm not pleased with a photo taken with that app. Between 645 Pro and Hipstamatic, I don't really use any other.

So, download it! Give it a shot, get familiar with it. It might take some getting used to but I'd be surprised if you weren't impressed with the quality it produces.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

smackfu posted:

Didn't someone just ask that?

The iOS app thread is caught in a perpetual loop of grocery list app and podcast app recommendations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

decypher posted:

They come out looking incredibly sharp. It also has filters but not in the sense we've come to know in iPhone photography. These are presets which truly change the feel of the composition: rich contract, warm & clear is a description of one. There are also some really great B&W presets. And then there are true genuine filters in the real photography sense: warm, blue, red, green, yellow, and a handful of color gradient filters.

What I find most gratifying, however, is creating a custom preset for each situation. You can manually adjust contrast, exposure, saturation level, and detail level. It takes a little preparation to set up the shot but the results are well worth it. You see all the results live when changing through presets or manually adjusting a custom one.

It has long has the ability to save to a TIFF. They're like 20MB photos without compression. I don't use compression, even though I should. It has lossless LZW compression built in if you want it.

There are a fuckton of options as well.

It is rare that I'm not pleased with a photo taken with that app. Between 645 Pro and Hipstamatic, I don't really use any other.

So, download it! Give it a shot, get familiar with it. It might take some getting used to but I'd be surprised if you weren't impressed with the quality it produces.

I'm a bit new to iphone snapping tbh and only just got that camera+ app, still figuring it out. What's the general opinion of the hipstermatic app? Easy to use? Worth £1.49? What kind of results are you seeing?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

Last Chance posted:

The iOS app thread is caught in a perpetual loop of grocery list app and podcast app recommendations.

Don't forget weather apps.

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Last Chance posted:

I should probably throw a few on the OP

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

rotaryfun posted:

Don't forget weather apps.
Still waiting on that goddamn perfect weather widget :argh:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

monkeytennis posted:

I'm a bit new to iphone snapping tbh and only just got that camera+ app, still figuring it out. What's the general opinion of the hipstermatic app? Easy to use? Worth £1.49? What kind of results are you seeing?

My own opinion of Hipstamatic is that it takes great quality, high detail pictures with some really neat effects. You have a less fine tuned control over the outcome, but for me that's part of the appeal, actually. In fact, while I do have a handful my favorite combination of film/lenses(which you can save for easy access), I enjoy shaking the phone to get a random film/lens and just seeing what happens.

Hipstamatic can get costly cause they frequently release new lens and film combos that look amazing and you gotta own `em all. I've probably put $25 bucks into Hipstamatic over the many, many, years I've owned it. I feel like its been worth it.

It comes with some great lens and films to get you started, but one will eventually want more.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Anyone care to tell me why they like overcast over downcast? Downcast is so customizable.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
What's the best grocery list app?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.

rear end Catchcum posted:

Anyone care to tell me why they like overcast over downcast? Downcast is so customizable.

Smart Speed. Push. It's prettier (at least to my taste). Push. Voice Boost is cool, but I don't recall if there is anything similar in Downcast. Having Push is nice, did I mention that? (I was having real problems with Downcast grabbing episodes before I left the house in the morning.) I actually discovered a lot of cool podcasts through the recommendation pages and the Twitter recommendations.

I guess I also don't need a lot of customization, I just like to listen to podcasts.

Edit: neither one supports grocery lists, unfortunately

Edit2: no weather widgets either, I checked

ChetReckless fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Oct 28, 2014

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

noirstronaut posted:

What's the best grocery list app?
T̷̵̸̯̳͖͕̟ͤͦ̋ͤ̂͂͆ͭ̃̃̔̊ͬͪͥ̎͗̅͊͝͞ő̴̢̧͓̠͚͎͉͙͎͇̠͒̇ͤ̓ͬ̈́ͬ̓̄̓ͬͩͫ̚̚͘͢ ͍͍͎̩̗̫̲ͫͤͯ̿̕ĭ̶̴̧͎̘͚̜̙̟̥͛ͨ̈̾̂̆ͣ͜͠ͅn̸̸ͧ̌ͦ̐̈̏ͯ̉̎͏̗̹͚̲v̶̽̄ͦ̓ͦͩ͟͏͇̖͔͎̩͢ó̷̧͐ͤ̓ͫͥ҉̸̸̝̦͙̬̦̰̥̩ḱ͍͕͚̦̪̯̞͖̱̱͓ͪ̑̀́̑̿̀̍͐̾ͪ̏͌͑͊́̀̕͞ę̴̛̹̮̤̯͕̙̗̲͍̆ͬͭ̎ͦ̎͆͂͛̍̋́̚̚̕ ̷̨̛̝̗̟̮̥̬̘̗̯͙̬͔͓͖͎ͮ͗̏̓͗̿̑̂̂̈̾̋̈́̀͜t̸͋̎ͪ͒̓̊ͨ̊ͬ͊̎̉ͤ̄͏̱̦͍̰̱̤̤͇̤̱̟̯̯̻̭̠͘h̴̠̪̥̺̟̤̝̺̥̟͖̝̼̻̔̄̀͂̇̿̔̎͂͛̀̏̆ͬ̂̂ͫ́̕͡ͅȩ̴̴̢̨̤̹̟̉͒̓̀́̓̃ ̷̣̮̙͔̩͕̣̏̐ͤ̌͛̈͛̒ͯ͑͛̾͊ͯͥ͊ͨ̏͠h̵̐̽̔̈́͌͛̒̍ͫ̄̓͏̸̡͙̦͖͍iͪ́ͫ̽ͦ̾̆ͫͪ̌ͬ͑̇̅̍͏̡̪̹̮̳̝̱͚̹̹̝v̉̋̿ͣ̎̂̂̄̅̉ͦͭ̿҉̶̸̗̳͙͎̭͔̰̬ḛ̷̡̨͈͚̲̩̰͔͖̮͍̂ͥ͌ͩ͗ͩ͆́͛̈́̌͌̀́̚̚-̴̡̻̳̝̮͎̥̅ͣ̍̿̿ͣ̊͆ͬ̓̆̄̌̄ͫ̈́́͘͢m̶̬̪̮̟̜̣͙͈̥̅̾̎ͣͩ̍͌̓͛̊̃́̈̾͊̔ͨ͟͠ͅi̛̼̟̙̞̻̙̟̪̩͚̬̔̾̀̃ͯ͊͌̅͋ͪ͋̃̊̾̌̾ͦ̆̚͟͞ņ̃̔͛̿ͧ̂̈͂̓҉̡̭͇͈̥͎̼̰̳̦̞̝̗̹̪̤̮͚̫͝ͅdͥ̅̌̅̀ͯ͐̊̓̂ͤ̆̾͋̐ͥ̒̇҉̙̱̩̦̤̗̝̦͖̰͍̞̥̰̲̫̞͟ ̴̒̌̅ͧ́̎͗̂̒̽̑ͬ̂̋͂̋̔ͩ͢͝͏̫̯̞̘̤͖̣͍̺̗͇̥̯̼̯̤͍̖͜ͅȑ̷̘̯̯̙̗̬͎̙̟̤̣͚̹͍̔ͧͩ̈ͦ͊̀ͧ̒͌ͩ̔́͜ͅe̵̵͈̣̦̞̹̠͂ͭ̂̉ͮ̓ͫ̂̾̓p̡̹̖̹͔̦̮͈͕͇̟̲̘̖̣̥ͬͬ̅ͧ͛͢͞͠r̾͌̌ͩ͛҉̸̴̛̩̜͎ë̵̶̛͎̣̥̞͉̾̋̎ͭ̊͛̈̀͞ͅs̸̻̮̤̟̉̅̌̓͌ͪ̾ͬ͋ͪ͌̇̏́̈́ͯ̐ͨ́e̵̊̓̓̀̅ͩ͊̈́ͦ̅ͨͨ̓͐͗̀ͧ͝҉̦̥͍̮̞̘̼̺̠̪̜͡͞ͅn̶̡̧̛͉̙̹͙̳̪̫̦͕̪̐̈͐͂̃̎ͩ̒̈ͥͧ̾̈͐̕ţ̸̱̻̼̰̟̻͚͈̥̻̤̥̬͔̖͙̫̃ͪ͌͗͌̎̍͋ͦͪͅi̴̜̖̱̥̺̻͔͈̳̣͇̰̭͈̯̔̌͋ͦ̌̈́̾́̅̊ͥͅn̢ͧͣ̽ͦ̌̍ͬ̊͘͡҉̺̠̪̮͖͔̤͚̩͍̰͕͕͇͕g̷̝̦̝͚̘͂̒͒̌́̾̃̊́͋ͪ͌̀͢͜͝ ̶̟̫̘̯̞̰̳͋̃̈́̔̎͆ͯ̓͜͝c̪̻͖͉̩͉̹̠͎̟̰͚͕͎̟̰ͩ̐̍ͩ̉͋̾̆̔́͛͒̃ͦ̓̂ͥ̉͟͡͠h̢̺̘̤͇̲̺͇̹̲̹̤͋ͣ͗̀̌̒͒́ͭ͒͑̑͊ͫ̀́a̷̢̓̂ͣͤ͐ͯ́̄̓̄ͣ͛͆ͧͮ͟͏̱͚͙̦̖̦̭̘̯̜̪ö̝͍͔̯͍͔̖̫̲͎͖̳̭͚̭̯̘́̾̎̀͊ͬ͊͝sͫ̔ͫ̒̃ͫͩ̂̐̋̒ͮ̾͌̓͑̇̀̃҉̷̧̜̹̤̪̲̟͍͎̘̮̞͎͍ͅ.̵̺̤̭̞̺̫͇͇̲͙̮̺ͩ̾̔̔͘͜
̧ͧͤ̀̏̄͂̃̈͒̂̐͒́ͦ͗ͥ͏̷̘͈̲͈̳ͅȊ̴͎̞̩̹͓̙̘͕̣̥̭̉̾ͭ̚n̴͖͉͈̥̟ͤ̔͌̂̄ͧ͊̀́̔̈̽̅́ͫ͘v̵̵̞̯̻̥̮ͤ̇̂ͧͮ̉̾ͧ́͟o̴̢̠̞̜͍̩͇̫͌̐̿͐ͥ͝ͅk̶̵̻̥̝̳͉͉͍͕ͬͭ̉ͣͩͤͨ̄̈́͊̕ͅi̢̡͉̺͖̰͎̹͓̮͔̘̼̜̟ͪ̋ͤ̆̇̔͑ͥ͒ͧņ̛̦̮͔̽͑̽ͥ̆̈́̐́͜g̸̷̰͉̮̭̦͍͓͖͎̹͚̭̫͕̺̯̼͚̰͒̎̄ͦ͛̏͞ ̲͙̥͍̣͚̺̭͕̖̝̄ͮ͐̔͂̓͝tͫ̋̄ͫͯ̓҉̳̤͕͚̠̯̞͎̗͓͍̩̦̮̘̼͔͘h̨̺̲̠͈͔̩̮͍̜̲̺̮͖̓̈́̓̈́ͥ̏͌̂͑͊̈ͥͥ̚̚̚͟ͅé̴̶͉̩̬̞̻̺̹̫̙͇̯͖͚͖̩̰ͥ̎ͨ̄̋̀̀̓͋ͥ̄ͯ̚̕ ̴̸̨̛͈͕̺̬̺̖̣̜̗́ͬͬ̆ͩͯͮf̶̡̠͓̖̺͙͇̈́̈ͮ̈́́̀̉͐̂̋̓̓ͫͨ̒̔̄̍ḙ̷̙͔̦͈͂̽́ͣ͒͂ͬͪ̈́͐̆̇͛̊̾̇̏ë͛̂̅̈́͑̑͑̃̍͏̶̲̤͕̬͚̝͓̫̳͇̤̘͍͢͝ͅl̢͍͉͉̲̜̙͇͎̘̰͔̥͉̍͑̒̇ͪ̉ͅi̧̢̦͔̠͚͉̼̻͙̦͍̖̗͓͚̪ͫ͋͊͊͌͗̈̈ͥ̈́ͤ̔̃ͨ́̚͢n̨͇̦͎͈̠̙̖̝ͫͨ̄̒͌̋ͬ̉͌̃̎ͧ̌̾ͮ̽͢ͅg̷̡͙̣̲̲̰͂̾̃͋̉̽̈̐̇̽ͧͪ̕͞ ̴̸̵̸̬̟̳͍̭̭̫̞̟̣̬̪͐̏̓͂ͨ̔̆͝o̡̅ͥ̂̋̀͒̓̌̐̇͘҉̧̘̘̰̣́f̵̙̰̭͇͍̺̘̺͎͕̣̥̜̻̺̳̒́̓͐ͤͥ͌́̐ͮ́̚͢͞͞ ̸̴̧̙̱͚̋ͣͭ̀́͐̊̆͜͟c̶̛̛̲̹͍͔̭̘̜̩̟̼̯̃̔ͬ̊ͥ͛͛ͫ̈̒ͫ̾̓͊̌̆ͧ́ͅh̸̅ͨ̾͒̌̐ͭ̈̒̾͋ͫͯ͋̀҉̸̢̯̦̖̱͚̺̮̱̱̦͚̯͖̼͙̯̹ą̵͕̘̦̺̫̘̠̻̙̘̣̟͉̳̳̠͓̞͗̈ͨͯ̎̆̓ͦͨ͌̅͊͗͛̓ǫ͎͓̻͉̩̱̥̟̼̖̫̥̺͚͉̠̆̐́͗̓͐̚ͅş̶̹̣̣̗͉͕̥͕͆͂̒ͨͧͬ͑̒́́͞.̷̶̗̦̻̞̠̩͚̺̞̤̝̟̎̐ͤ̍́ͦ̌̒̅̽̚̚̚̚͜
̷̛̟͖̭̭͎̗̪̍ͣ̒́͆ͭ͒̉̈̔̏́̂ͤ̍̽̏ͯͩ͡W̷̧̮̩̩̟̺̹̭͎̲̯̣̩̆͗̍ͨ͘͠͞ḭ̵̸̤̤̝͎̻̙͖͙͊ͭͭ̒̈̃ͣ͐̈́ͤ̔̉̂̇͛ͯͥ̚t̸̴̲̠̥͈̫͔̞̽̒̓̀̏ͣ̓̔ͪ̃͂͡h̬̣͔̰͈͇̺̫͓͉ͮ͊̌̃͐̀͢͞ ̇̍ͣ̓̏̆͊́͂̎͏̘͈̜̠̜̬͔̤͉̀o̸̧̞͚̺̱̯̗̫͖̣̲̙̓ͣ̀̾͑ͥͮ̾ͬ̏̽̿͑ͯ̌ͧ̄ͯ͐́͠͡ͅû̌ͫͪ̈͋҉̷̛̫̦̥̥̘̩͉̠̘̪̲̠̳͚͢t̡̧͔̦̝̥͚̙̙̬̜̝̲͖͖͙͉ͦ̒ͫͮ̽ͨ̇ ̦̮̤͓̘͇̥͋̈͂ͯ̉̒ͨ͆̀̕͜͢͠o̵̫̱͙ͥ͐̐ͪ̒̍ͬ̎̅̋ͦ͒̏ͧ͞͝ͅr̨̮̥̼̭̹̣̘̯̪͍̦̺̪̼͉̖̋̊̐̋̉͆̄̀̋̋̏̅̆ͥͭ̆̔̄̚͟d͗̉̈͆̄̂ͯ̇͋͌ͯ͆ͥ̋҉̸̵̪̪̤̗̙̙̠̮̙̀͠e̸̢̧̛̳̹̲͚̻̠̳̩͍̤̳̠͋ͪͬͨ̊͛͂̀́̾̀̉ͩ̑͟r̛̦̙̟̳͍̠̲̮̰͎̮͓͖̖̀̇̏̈͌ͯ̋ͫ̓̔̈́̕͠ͅ.̔ͪ͂ͧ̆͏̶̤̻̱̹͎̘̟̲͡
̩̖̙̱̜͈̻̻̤̱͇̯͕̥̟̓̈ͯ͐͒ͧ̂͜͢T̢̛͒́ͣ͌ͥͭ̈͋ͣͯ͗̎̃̑͏̺͖͈̳͕̩̜̪̦̞̦̬̺͚h̶̺̰̥͔̥̭͆̈́̊͌̍̽̎̉͗͌ͧ̀ḛ̶̩̼̥͖͖̘͔̫̣̗̝̝̘̻̥̜̭̂̐͊̿̃ͮ̀̏̈́̔ͭͅ ̨ͮͩ͛̈̀̅͂͑̈́̐̌̕͡͏̥͉̠̹̬̝̮̞̮̱͕̦͓N̿̌̅̀͛ͤ͛̓҉͍̲̞̰̜̠͈̳̼͉̼̻̻̙͎e̷̛̫̪̯̖̫͎̹̤͕̯̬̹̜ͥ̇͒̆̈̋̈̿ͨͬ́͝z̶̷̳͚̺̼̻̃̋̄̍͑̈̂̋́ͯ͞ͅp̐̎̂ͣ͐̿̎͏̧̠̦̟̤̙̲̺͙͢e̶̪͉̦͕̱̺̮͈͙̩̫̬͎̻͇͇̥ͮ̄ͩ̅ͤ̎ͥ͋̎̒͗̃ͭ̌̒̉ͫ͟͟͞͡ȓ̵̢̨̈́͐͊̀҉̥̟͈͙̮̻̝̺̥̲̤̱̱̲͔̀d̞̱̟̲̋̇ͪͭ̊ͫ̚̚͜ͅi͆ͥ̀ͣͥ̓͋҉̢̗͉̫̩̼͓̙͍͔͉̣͇̤̺̤a̧̨̽ͫ̃̓̾ͭ̀ͦ̉҉̜̞̫̥̩͕̰͖͠͠ͅͅn̵̸̛ͫ̀ͫ͐̇͊̔̈́̄͊͒̾̏͋͘͏͚̰͔̺͓̤̘ ̴̴̯̠͚͍̿̋ͪ́̔ͫ̈́̅̊̎́h̰̳͖͈̲̼̰̼̮̭̰̰̟̼̻̻̆͂̓̾͂̎ͦ̐͝͠i̔̍͌̓ͨ́̾̈͛ͥ̂̾҉̧̯̭͚̼̻̖̕͜ͅv̵̸̻͚͕̟͕̜̪̭̩̭̤̲͔͉̤̟̉͐͆̄̾̑̏̎̇ͪ̅̂̿ͧ͛ͦͤ́͝ͅeͪ̔̈ͫ̆͒ͮ̒̂͋͆͐͜͝͏̵͈̘̼̭̦̼̺-̴̶̗̲̮̹̣͖͙̻͔̳̫͊ͥ̅͆̏ͫͬͩm̫̯̙͙͕̖̹̱̞͚̋͂ͬͭͭ̀̀̓ͧͦ̎̎̈͜͞iͩ̿ͨ̊̃͋̌̐̾ͤ͒ͯͣ̊̃̂̔̒҉̶̵̵̱̦̼̥͡n̶̢̘͚͕̖̲̪̹̩̬̼̱̳͍̜̰̹̰̥̊̾̊ͣd̙̼̦͚͖͚͍͆ͬ͐ͦͦ̽͊ͪ̽̍ͭ͆͗ͧ̋̂ͪ̚͝͠͡ͅ ̷̷̢̡̺̬̞̗̰͖̤̩̟̠͚̞̲͖̻͚̻̤͉̔ͦ̑͆̉͟o̵̜̻̗͕̥̒ͦ͒̌͢f̨̣͖̞̂͑̏ͩ̀ͥ̓̾ͮͮ͂̉ͫ̉͒ͣͥ͒͘ͅ ̛̱͙̦̪̟̗̞̹ͨͮͤͩ̿́̾ͩ͋ͫ̏ͦ̋̇̚c̢̡̛̟̰̠̟̪͖̬̫͓̪̱͇̎ͩͭ͘͜h̵̶͈̣͙̙̦̣͕̗͓̬͕͍͗ͦ͑ͩ͂̅̅̓͒̽̕͟͞a̖̫͇͎̭̠̼̣̣͓̝̖̽ͯͪͫͣ͐̎̈̓̎ͯ́͜o̸̰̜̮̞̻̩̫̯͇̗̱͚͚͙̯̙̖͍͐͒ͬ̾̓ͮ̒͛̽̃̂͒͑ͭ͛ͭ̑ͬ̇̕͟ś̢̂̽̇ͥ̈́̓̄͌̅͂͏̞̱̲̘͠.ͮ͌͊̀̍̊̂͋̔ͦͫ͂ͨ͂̐̌͏͚͇̩͖̦̰̳̝̞̼̯̻̖͕͇͈̗̭͍͟͠ ̶̗̙͖͓̮̲̗̌͗̇ͤ͒̓̏̉̋̈́̔͂̚͞͝Z͐ͣ̂ͪ̅ͥ̌̓́ͯ̍͏̸̼̣͔̣a̷̍͆́̿͘͏̲̮͉̻͕̲̣̥͔̞̺̮̰̹̺̝̗̜̺͡l̸̞̮͎̰̹͕̮̮͕̜̬͔͕̃̾ͯͨͯ̃̇͘͟͟͞ͅͅg̶̤͙͚̝̠̞̃̓ͯ͂ͣ̓̉ͨ͝ͅo̸̿̈̋͋̀̄̀̐̏ͬͯ̆̉̇ͤ͏̭̘͓͔̝̬.̷̵̛͈̫̭̱͍̟͉̭͎̟̯͇ͣ͒͆̔ͭͮͥ͆ͅ
͍͈̣͙̝̰̻͎̮̲͕͓̒̋ͭ̈̾ͥ̃͛̄̇̊̊ͭ͋̒ͤ̐͢͡͠H̨͎͇̤̳̣̮͖͚̠̹͇̹̤̆̎ͮ͢͝ę̱͓̖̙̞̟̙̱̻͚̗̲̼͙͈̫̙̼̯ͫ̇̉̈̂̾̏ͫ̊͜ ̷̘͓̱̙̝̝̰̪͐̇̓͞͞w̹͓̖̖͙̳̆̂̑̅̇ͮͫ̊̎́͂ͫ̌͑̿͟͞hͫ̌̈́ͫ̇̇ͯ̈̿҉̧̛͚̬̙̺̪͈͉͉̼̻̀͜ŏ̷̴̭͇̻̣͚͆ͫ͗́ͧͯ̓̽ͥ̔ͣ̄ͣͫ͠ ̴̥͕̲̘̟̬ͫ̓̾̌̔ͭ̉͗ͤͪ̀́W̡̟̪̻̯̭̪͓͙ͭ̾̋ͫͧ̃̇̍̈́a̸̸̦͙̣̬̖͕̓͗͂̆̏̃̄̾̈́ͭ̉̇̏̑̍ͨ̂̀̆͡͠i͆̒͌͒͊ͣ̉̑̋̑̈ͧ̏̔̀͠҉̡͖͉͕̻̩̦͓̱t̘̲͇̞̲͈̺̰̱́ͩͬ̂̆̈́ͯ̕͢ͅs̢̠̣̮̻̮͙̺̬̪͕̬̳̺͖̘͖̞̓̉̇͞ ͌̈̆̐̿ͯ͑̑̅̂́ͨͦ̍ͫ͜͜҉̳̰͈̞͚̮̤͠B̷ͬ͒͆ͥ̂ͭͦ̐̆͐ͮ̄ͥ̂͋ͪ̎̈́͘͜͡҉̝̣͓̙e̹͈̣̰̜͈̺̲̣͉̼͖̝̦̹̘̘̟̋̈̉͟͡h̗͉̲̹̠͍͙̯̪̥̝͈̪̞̪͕̹̐͒̽̽̂ͦ̓̓̊̾ͬ̂̒͑͗̃͗͊̚͘͢ͅi̴͉͈͖̫̗͕̼̥̪̜̲̮̟̲̠̩͉̠ͤ̊̒̅ͤͤ̀̀ṇ̷̛͓̝͓̬̮̙̜ͩ̾̆̋ͦ͟͡ͅd̛͔̺̺̖͎̉ͩ́̌͌͊̑ͨ̅̆ͬ̽ͨ́̚͟ ̨̠͍̟͚͚̭͗̒̄͂̽́̓̾́̒̋͂̚̕͡͞Ţ̯̝͖͙̤̬͕͔̦̞͙̳̭̥̲̜͈ͯͪ̀́ͮͮ̓͊̏͌̓͌̔̌ͨͯ̅̂̌̀̕͜h͑̇͛̓͑̂ͬ̓̍ͩ̂̽̉ͣͬͦͥ͏̶̼̩̰̪̣̤͈̼͚̹͙̼̻̩͙̝͍͝e̴̺̼̗̰̠̣̩̪͇̟ͤ̂ͭ̊̓̿ͧ͜ ̴͚̮̜̦͖̘̣̥͎̺̮̹̹́̀̋͑̇ͧ̀̚W͛ͬ̆̽͌̊ͨ̑̕͏͏͖̞̝͔̘̹̹̟͔̦͎͎͝ͅa̡̤͎̖̘͉̪ͩ͐̓̽̏́͝͡ͅļ̵̷̜̩̺͕̠̠̃̽̽͆͗͗ͮ̒̃͌̎ͦ͐͛̾̚͜l̷̶͙̱̞͇̤̣̖̪̱ͧ̉̾̒͛.̶̧̡͕̺̟̜̰͖̞̣̝̟̳̬̺̬̱ͫ͌̋̕͡
̡̰̮͚̤͉͍̬͔̰̫̼̰̬̜̬̞̻̎̌̐̆̕͟ͅͅZ̷̸̛͍͎̙̠͋̅ͮͣ̊͊̑̋͋̍͡͡Ă̧̞̝̲̗̮̼͉̥͕͕̘̞̱̫͇̺̪͈̓ͯ̓̋̿̒́̉̿ͯ̓̅ͫͬ̀͟͞͝ͅL̶̥͖̮̩̬̈́̓̌́ͫ̌ͨ̏ͫ̒́͠G̷̨̼̜̺̝̜̗̙ͥ͐̌͑̇ͭͫ̂ͧ̾͋̉̂O̊ͬ͗̏̈͢͏̠̟̘̜̜̙͖̤̟̦̣̖̼͚͎̗̯͢!̢̣̫̦͈̪͙̳̰̙͖̱͉͉̭͌́ͬͨ́̚͡͠ͅͅͅ

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

tuyop posted:

T̷̵̸̯̳͖͕̟ͤͦ̋ͤ̂͂͆ͭ̃̃̔̊ͬͪͥ̎͗̅͊͝͞ő̴̢̧͓̠͚͎͉͙͎͇̠͒̇ͤ̓ͬ̈́ͬ̓̄̓ͬͩͫ̚̚͘͢ ͍͍͎̩̗̫̲ͫͤͯ̿̕ĭ̶̴̧͎̘͚̜̙̟̥͛ͨ̈̾̂̆ͣ͜͠ͅn̸̸ͧ̌ͦ̐̈̏ͯ̉̎͏̗̹͚̲v̶̽̄ͦ̓ͦͩ͟͏͇̖͔͎̩͢ó̷̧͐ͤ̓ͫͥ҉̸̸̝̦͙̬̦̰̥̩ḱ͍͕͚̦̪̯̞͖̱̱͓ͪ̑̀́̑̿̀̍͐̾ͪ̏͌͑͊́̀̕͞ę̴̛̹̮̤̯͕̙̗̲͍̆ͬͭ̎ͦ̎͆͂͛̍̋́̚̚̕ ̷̨̛̝̗̟̮̥̬̘̗̯͙̬͔͓͖͎ͮ͗̏̓͗̿̑̂̂̈̾̋̈́̀͜t̸͋̎ͪ͒̓̊ͨ̊ͬ͊̎̉ͤ̄͏̱̦͍̰̱̤̤͇̤̱̟̯̯̻̭̠͘h̴̠̪̥̺̟̤̝̺̥̟͖̝̼̻̔̄̀͂̇̿̔̎͂͛̀̏̆ͬ̂̂ͫ́̕͡ͅȩ̴̴̢̨̤̹̟̉͒̓̀́̓̃ ̷̣̮̙͔̩͕̣̏̐ͤ̌͛̈͛̒ͯ͑͛̾͊ͯͥ͊ͨ̏͠h̵̐̽̔̈́͌͛̒̍ͫ̄̓͏̸̡͙̦͖͍iͪ́ͫ̽ͦ̾̆ͫͪ̌ͬ͑̇̅̍͏̡̪̹̮̳̝̱͚̹̹̝v̉̋̿ͣ̎̂̂̄̅̉ͦͭ̿҉̶̸̗̳͙͎̭͔̰̬ḛ̷̡̨͈͚̲̩̰͔͖̮͍̂ͥ͌ͩ͗ͩ͆́͛̈́̌͌̀́̚̚-̴̡̻̳̝̮͎̥̅ͣ̍̿̿ͣ̊͆ͬ̓̆̄̌̄ͫ̈́́͘͢m̶̬̪̮̟̜̣͙͈̥̅̾̎ͣͩ̍͌̓͛̊̃́̈̾͊̔ͨ͟͠ͅi̛̼̟̙̞̻̙̟̪̩͚̬̔̾̀̃ͯ͊͌̅͋ͪ͋̃̊̾̌̾ͦ̆̚͟͞ņ̃̔͛̿ͧ̂̈͂̓҉̡̭͇͈̥͎̼̰̳̦̞̝̗̹̪̤̮͚̫͝ͅdͥ̅̌̅̀ͯ͐̊̓̂ͤ̆̾͋̐ͥ̒̇҉̙̱̩̦̤̗̝̦͖̰͍̞̥̰̲̫̞͟ ̴̒̌̅ͧ́̎͗̂̒̽̑ͬ̂̋͂̋̔ͩ͢͝͏̫̯̞̘̤͖̣͍̺̗͇̥̯̼̯̤͍̖͜ͅȑ̷̘̯̯̙̗̬͎̙̟̤̣͚̹͍̔ͧͩ̈ͦ͊̀ͧ̒͌ͩ̔́͜ͅe̵̵͈̣̦̞̹̠͂ͭ̂̉ͮ̓ͫ̂̾̓p̡̹̖̹͔̦̮͈͕͇̟̲̘̖̣̥ͬͬ̅ͧ͛͢͞͠r̾͌̌ͩ͛҉̸̴̛̩̜͎ë̵̶̛͎̣̥̞͉̾̋̎ͭ̊͛̈̀͞ͅs̸̻̮̤̟̉̅̌̓͌ͪ̾ͬ͋ͪ͌̇̏́̈́ͯ̐ͨ́e̵̊̓̓̀̅ͩ͊̈́ͦ̅ͨͨ̓͐͗̀ͧ͝҉̦̥͍̮̞̘̼̺̠̪̜͡͞ͅn̶̡̧̛͉̙̹͙̳̪̫̦͕̪̐̈͐͂̃̎ͩ̒̈ͥͧ̾̈͐̕ţ̸̱̻̼̰̟̻͚͈̥̻̤̥̬͔̖͙̫̃ͪ͌͗͌̎̍͋ͦͪͅi̴̜̖̱̥̺̻͔͈̳̣͇̰̭͈̯̔̌͋ͦ̌̈́̾́̅̊ͥͅn̢ͧͣ̽ͦ̌̍ͬ̊͘͡҉̺̠̪̮͖͔̤͚̩͍̰͕͕͇͕g̷̝̦̝͚̘͂̒͒̌́̾̃̊́͋ͪ͌̀͢͜͝ ̶̟̫̘̯̞̰̳͋̃̈́̔̎͆ͯ̓͜͝c̪̻͖͉̩͉̹̠͎̟̰͚͕͎̟̰ͩ̐̍ͩ̉͋̾̆̔́͛͒̃ͦ̓̂ͥ̉͟͡͠h̢̺̘̤͇̲̺͇̹̲̹̤͋ͣ͗̀̌̒͒́ͭ͒͑̑͊ͫ̀́a̷̢̓̂ͣͤ͐ͯ́̄̓̄ͣ͛͆ͧͮ͟͏̱͚͙̦̖̦̭̘̯̜̪ö̝͍͔̯͍͔̖̫̲͎͖̳̭͚̭̯̘́̾̎̀͊ͬ͊͝sͫ̔ͫ̒̃ͫͩ̂̐̋̒ͮ̾͌̓͑̇̀̃҉̷̧̜̹̤̪̲̟͍͎̘̮̞͎͍ͅ.̵̺̤̭̞̺̫͇͇̲͙̮̺ͩ̾̔̔͘͜
̧ͧͤ̀̏̄͂̃̈͒̂̐͒́ͦ͗ͥ͏̷̘͈̲͈̳ͅȊ̴͎̞̩̹͓̙̘͕̣̥̭̉̾ͭ̚n̴͖͉͈̥̟ͤ̔͌̂̄ͧ͊̀́̔̈̽̅́ͫ͘v̵̵̞̯̻̥̮ͤ̇̂ͧͮ̉̾ͧ́͟o̴̢̠̞̜͍̩͇̫͌̐̿͐ͥ͝ͅk̶̵̻̥̝̳͉͉͍͕ͬͭ̉ͣͩͤͨ̄̈́͊̕ͅi̢̡͉̺͖̰͎̹͓̮͔̘̼̜̟ͪ̋ͤ̆̇̔͑ͥ͒ͧņ̛̦̮͔̽͑̽ͥ̆̈́̐́͜g̸̷̰͉̮̭̦͍͓͖͎̹͚̭̫͕̺̯̼͚̰͒̎̄ͦ͛̏͞ ̲͙̥͍̣͚̺̭͕̖̝̄ͮ͐̔͂̓͝tͫ̋̄ͫͯ̓҉̳̤͕͚̠̯̞͎̗͓͍̩̦̮̘̼͔͘h̨̺̲̠͈͔̩̮͍̜̲̺̮͖̓̈́̓̈́ͥ̏͌̂͑͊̈ͥͥ̚̚̚͟ͅé̴̶͉̩̬̞̻̺̹̫̙͇̯͖͚͖̩̰ͥ̎ͨ̄̋̀̀̓͋ͥ̄ͯ̚̕ ̴̸̨̛͈͕̺̬̺̖̣̜̗́ͬͬ̆ͩͯͮf̶̡̠͓̖̺͙͇̈́̈ͮ̈́́̀̉͐̂̋̓̓ͫͨ̒̔̄̍ḙ̷̙͔̦͈͂̽́ͣ͒͂ͬͪ̈́͐̆̇͛̊̾̇̏ë͛̂̅̈́͑̑͑̃̍͏̶̲̤͕̬͚̝͓̫̳͇̤̘͍͢͝ͅl̢͍͉͉̲̜̙͇͎̘̰͔̥͉̍͑̒̇ͪ̉ͅi̧̢̦͔̠͚͉̼̻͙̦͍̖̗͓͚̪ͫ͋͊͊͌͗̈̈ͥ̈́ͤ̔̃ͨ́̚͢n̨͇̦͎͈̠̙̖̝ͫͨ̄̒͌̋ͬ̉͌̃̎ͧ̌̾ͮ̽͢ͅg̷̡͙̣̲̲̰͂̾̃͋̉̽̈̐̇̽ͧͪ̕͞ ̴̸̵̸̬̟̳͍̭̭̫̞̟̣̬̪͐̏̓͂ͨ̔̆͝o̡̅ͥ̂̋̀͒̓̌̐̇͘҉̧̘̘̰̣́f̵̙̰̭͇͍̺̘̺͎͕̣̥̜̻̺̳̒́̓͐ͤͥ͌́̐ͮ́̚͢͞͞ ̸̴̧̙̱͚̋ͣͭ̀́͐̊̆͜͟c̶̛̛̲̹͍͔̭̘̜̩̟̼̯̃̔ͬ̊ͥ͛͛ͫ̈̒ͫ̾̓͊̌̆ͧ́ͅh̸̅ͨ̾͒̌̐ͭ̈̒̾͋ͫͯ͋̀҉̸̢̯̦̖̱͚̺̮̱̱̦͚̯͖̼͙̯̹ą̵͕̘̦̺̫̘̠̻̙̘̣̟͉̳̳̠͓̞͗̈ͨͯ̎̆̓ͦͨ͌̅͊͗͛̓ǫ͎͓̻͉̩̱̥̟̼̖̫̥̺͚͉̠̆̐́͗̓͐̚ͅş̶̹̣̣̗͉͕̥͕͆͂̒ͨͧͬ͑̒́́͞.̷̶̗̦̻̞̠̩͚̺̞̤̝̟̎̐ͤ̍́ͦ̌̒̅̽̚̚̚̚͜
̷̛̟͖̭̭͎̗̪̍ͣ̒́͆ͭ͒̉̈̔̏́̂ͤ̍̽̏ͯͩ͡W̷̧̮̩̩̟̺̹̭͎̲̯̣̩̆͗̍ͨ͘͠͞ḭ̵̸̤̤̝͎̻̙͖͙͊ͭͭ̒̈̃ͣ͐̈́ͤ̔̉̂̇͛ͯͥ̚t̸̴̲̠̥͈̫͔̞̽̒̓̀̏ͣ̓̔ͪ̃͂͡h̬̣͔̰͈͇̺̫͓͉ͮ͊̌̃͐̀͢͞ ̇̍ͣ̓̏̆͊́͂̎͏̘͈̜̠̜̬͔̤͉̀o̸̧̞͚̺̱̯̗̫͖̣̲̙̓ͣ̀̾͑ͥͮ̾ͬ̏̽̿͑ͯ̌ͧ̄ͯ͐́͠͡ͅû̌ͫͪ̈͋҉̷̛̫̦̥̥̘̩͉̠̘̪̲̠̳͚͢t̡̧͔̦̝̥͚̙̙̬̜̝̲͖͖͙͉ͦ̒ͫͮ̽ͨ̇ ̦̮̤͓̘͇̥͋̈͂ͯ̉̒ͨ͆̀̕͜͢͠o̵̫̱͙ͥ͐̐ͪ̒̍ͬ̎̅̋ͦ͒̏ͧ͞͝ͅr̨̮̥̼̭̹̣̘̯̪͍̦̺̪̼͉̖̋̊̐̋̉͆̄̀̋̋̏̅̆ͥͭ̆̔̄̚͟d͗̉̈͆̄̂ͯ̇͋͌ͯ͆ͥ̋҉̸̵̪̪̤̗̙̙̠̮̙̀͠e̸̢̧̛̳̹̲͚̻̠̳̩͍̤̳̠͋ͪͬͨ̊͛͂̀́̾̀̉ͩ̑͟r̛̦̙̟̳͍̠̲̮̰͎̮͓͖̖̀̇̏̈͌ͯ̋ͫ̓̔̈́̕͠ͅ.̔ͪ͂ͧ̆͏̶̤̻̱̹͎̘̟̲͡
̩̖̙̱̜͈̻̻̤̱͇̯͕̥̟̓̈ͯ͐͒ͧ̂͜͢T̢̛͒́ͣ͌ͥͭ̈͋ͣͯ͗̎̃̑͏̺͖͈̳͕̩̜̪̦̞̦̬̺͚h̶̺̰̥͔̥̭͆̈́̊͌̍̽̎̉͗͌ͧ̀ḛ̶̩̼̥͖͖̘͔̫̣̗̝̝̘̻̥̜̭̂̐͊̿̃ͮ̀̏̈́̔ͭͅ ̨ͮͩ͛̈̀̅͂͑̈́̐̌̕͡͏̥͉̠̹̬̝̮̞̮̱͕̦͓N̿̌̅̀͛ͤ͛̓҉͍̲̞̰̜̠͈̳̼͉̼̻̻̙͎e̷̛̫̪̯̖̫͎̹̤͕̯̬̹̜ͥ̇͒̆̈̋̈̿ͨͬ́͝z̶̷̳͚̺̼̻̃̋̄̍͑̈̂̋́ͯ͞ͅp̐̎̂ͣ͐̿̎͏̧̠̦̟̤̙̲̺͙͢e̶̪͉̦͕̱̺̮͈͙̩̫̬͎̻͇͇̥ͮ̄ͩ̅ͤ̎ͥ͋̎̒͗̃ͭ̌̒̉ͫ͟͟͞͡ȓ̵̢̨̈́͐͊̀҉̥̟͈͙̮̻̝̺̥̲̤̱̱̲͔̀d̞̱̟̲̋̇ͪͭ̊ͫ̚̚͜ͅi͆ͥ̀ͣͥ̓͋҉̢̗͉̫̩̼͓̙͍͔͉̣͇̤̺̤a̧̨̽ͫ̃̓̾ͭ̀ͦ̉҉̜̞̫̥̩͕̰͖͠͠ͅͅn̵̸̛ͫ̀ͫ͐̇͊̔̈́̄͊͒̾̏͋͘͏͚̰͔̺͓̤̘ ̴̴̯̠͚͍̿̋ͪ́̔ͫ̈́̅̊̎́h̰̳͖͈̲̼̰̼̮̭̰̰̟̼̻̻̆͂̓̾͂̎ͦ̐͝͠i̔̍͌̓ͨ́̾̈͛ͥ̂̾҉̧̯̭͚̼̻̖̕͜ͅv̵̸̻͚͕̟͕̜̪̭̩̭̤̲͔͉̤̟̉͐͆̄̾̑̏̎̇ͪ̅̂̿ͧ͛ͦͤ́͝ͅeͪ̔̈ͫ̆͒ͮ̒̂͋͆͐͜͝͏̵͈̘̼̭̦̼̺-̴̶̗̲̮̹̣͖͙̻͔̳̫͊ͥ̅͆̏ͫͬͩm̫̯̙͙͕̖̹̱̞͚̋͂ͬͭͭ̀̀̓ͧͦ̎̎̈͜͞iͩ̿ͨ̊̃͋̌̐̾ͤ͒ͯͣ̊̃̂̔̒҉̶̵̵̱̦̼̥͡n̶̢̘͚͕̖̲̪̹̩̬̼̱̳͍̜̰̹̰̥̊̾̊ͣd̙̼̦͚͖͚͍͆ͬ͐ͦͦ̽͊ͪ̽̍ͭ͆͗ͧ̋̂ͪ̚͝͠͡ͅ ̷̷̢̡̺̬̞̗̰͖̤̩̟̠͚̞̲͖̻͚̻̤͉̔ͦ̑͆̉͟o̵̜̻̗͕̥̒ͦ͒̌͢f̨̣͖̞̂͑̏ͩ̀ͥ̓̾ͮͮ͂̉ͫ̉͒ͣͥ͒͘ͅ ̛̱͙̦̪̟̗̞̹ͨͮͤͩ̿́̾ͩ͋ͫ̏ͦ̋̇̚c̢̡̛̟̰̠̟̪͖̬̫͓̪̱͇̎ͩͭ͘͜h̵̶͈̣͙̙̦̣͕̗͓̬͕͍͗ͦ͑ͩ͂̅̅̓͒̽̕͟͞a̖̫͇͎̭̠̼̣̣͓̝̖̽ͯͪͫͣ͐̎̈̓̎ͯ́͜o̸̰̜̮̞̻̩̫̯͇̗̱͚͚͙̯̙̖͍͐͒ͬ̾̓ͮ̒͛̽̃̂͒͑ͭ͛ͭ̑ͬ̇̕͟ś̢̂̽̇ͥ̈́̓̄͌̅͂͏̞̱̲̘͠.ͮ͌͊̀̍̊̂͋̔ͦͫ͂ͨ͂̐̌͏͚͇̩͖̦̰̳̝̞̼̯̻̖͕͇͈̗̭͍͟͠ ̶̗̙͖͓̮̲̗̌͗̇ͤ͒̓̏̉̋̈́̔͂̚͞͝Z͐ͣ̂ͪ̅ͥ̌̓́ͯ̍͏̸̼̣͔̣a̷̍͆́̿͘͏̲̮͉̻͕̲̣̥͔̞̺̮̰̹̺̝̗̜̺͡l̸̞̮͎̰̹͕̮̮͕̜̬͔͕̃̾ͯͨͯ̃̇͘͟͟͞ͅͅg̶̤͙͚̝̠̞̃̓ͯ͂ͣ̓̉ͨ͝ͅo̸̿̈̋͋̀̄̀̐̏ͬͯ̆̉̇ͤ͏̭̘͓͔̝̬.̷̵̛͈̫̭̱͍̟͉̭͎̟̯͇ͣ͒͆̔ͭͮͥ͆ͅ
͍͈̣͙̝̰̻͎̮̲͕͓̒̋ͭ̈̾ͥ̃͛̄̇̊̊ͭ͋̒ͤ̐͢͡͠H̨͎͇̤̳̣̮͖͚̠̹͇̹̤̆̎ͮ͢͝ę̱͓̖̙̞̟̙̱̻͚̗̲̼͙͈̫̙̼̯ͫ̇̉̈̂̾̏ͫ̊͜ ̷̘͓̱̙̝̝̰̪͐̇̓͞͞w̹͓̖̖͙̳̆̂̑̅̇ͮͫ̊̎́͂ͫ̌͑̿͟͞hͫ̌̈́ͫ̇̇ͯ̈̿҉̧̛͚̬̙̺̪͈͉͉̼̻̀͜ŏ̷̴̭͇̻̣͚͆ͫ͗́ͧͯ̓̽ͥ̔ͣ̄ͣͫ͠ ̴̥͕̲̘̟̬ͫ̓̾̌̔ͭ̉͗ͤͪ̀́W̡̟̪̻̯̭̪͓͙ͭ̾̋ͫͧ̃̇̍̈́a̸̸̦͙̣̬̖͕̓͗͂̆̏̃̄̾̈́ͭ̉̇̏̑̍ͨ̂̀̆͡͠i͆̒͌͒͊ͣ̉̑̋̑̈ͧ̏̔̀͠҉̡͖͉͕̻̩̦͓̱t̘̲͇̞̲͈̺̰̱́ͩͬ̂̆̈́ͯ̕͢ͅs̢̠̣̮̻̮͙̺̬̪͕̬̳̺͖̘͖̞̓̉̇͞ ͌̈̆̐̿ͯ͑̑̅̂́ͨͦ̍ͫ͜͜҉̳̰͈̞͚̮̤͠B̷ͬ͒͆ͥ̂ͭͦ̐̆͐ͮ̄ͥ̂͋ͪ̎̈́͘͜͡҉̝̣͓̙e̹͈̣̰̜͈̺̲̣͉̼͖̝̦̹̘̘̟̋̈̉͟͡h̗͉̲̹̠͍͙̯̪̥̝͈̪̞̪͕̹̐͒̽̽̂ͦ̓̓̊̾ͬ̂̒͑͗̃͗͊̚͘͢ͅi̴͉͈͖̫̗͕̼̥̪̜̲̮̟̲̠̩͉̠ͤ̊̒̅ͤͤ̀̀ṇ̷̛͓̝͓̬̮̙̜ͩ̾̆̋ͦ͟͡ͅd̛͔̺̺̖͎̉ͩ́̌͌͊̑ͨ̅̆ͬ̽ͨ́̚͟ ̨̠͍̟͚͚̭͗̒̄͂̽́̓̾́̒̋͂̚̕͡͞Ţ̯̝͖͙̤̬͕͔̦̞͙̳̭̥̲̜͈ͯͪ̀́ͮͮ̓͊̏͌̓͌̔̌ͨͯ̅̂̌̀̕͜h͑̇͛̓͑̂ͬ̓̍ͩ̂̽̉ͣͬͦͥ͏̶̼̩̰̪̣̤͈̼͚̹͙̼̻̩͙̝͍͝e̴̺̼̗̰̠̣̩̪͇̟ͤ̂ͭ̊̓̿ͧ͜ ̴͚̮̜̦͖̘̣̥͎̺̮̹̹́̀̋͑̇ͧ̀̚W͛ͬ̆̽͌̊ͨ̑̕͏͏͖̞̝͔̘̹̹̟͔̦͎͎͝ͅa̡̤͎̖̘͉̪ͩ͐̓̽̏́͝͡ͅļ̵̷̜̩̺͕̠̠̃̽̽͆͗͗ͮ̒̃͌̎ͦ͐͛̾̚͜l̷̶͙̱̞͇̤̣̖̪̱ͧ̉̾̒͛.̶̧̡͕̺̟̜̰͖̞̣̝̟̳̬̺̬̱ͫ͌̋̕͡
̡̰̮͚̤͉͍̬͔̰̫̼̰̬̜̬̞̻̎̌̐̆̕͟ͅͅZ̷̸̛͍͎̙̠͋̅ͮͣ̊͊̑̋͋̍͡͡Ă̧̞̝̲̗̮̼͉̥͕͕̘̞̱̫͇̺̪͈̓ͯ̓̋̿̒́̉̿ͯ̓̅ͫͬ̀͟͞͝ͅL̶̥͖̮̩̬̈́̓̌́ͫ̌ͨ̏ͫ̒́͠G̷̨̼̜̺̝̜̗̙ͥ͐̌͑̇ͭͫ̂ͧ̾͋̉̂O̊ͬ͗̏̈͢͏̠̟̘̜̜̙͖̤̟̦̣̖̼͚͎̗̯͢!̢̣̫̦͈̪͙̳̰̙͖̱͉͉̭͌́ͬͨ́̚͡͠ͅͅͅ

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I like Overcast because it is orange.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

decypher posted:

My own opinion of Hipstamatic is that it takes great quality, high detail pictures with some really neat effects. You have a less fine tuned control over the outcome, but for me that's part of the appeal, actually. In fact, while I do have a handful my favorite combination of film/lenses(which you can save for easy access), I enjoy shaking the phone to get a random film/lens and just seeing what happens.

Hipstamatic can get costly cause they frequently release new lens and film combos that look amazing and you gotta own `em all. I've probably put $25 kbucks into Hipstamatic over the many, many, years I've owned it. I feel like its been worth it.

It comes with some great lens and films to get you started, but one will eventually want more.

I just want to chime in and agree with everything you've said here, I've purchased every add-on to Hipstamatic and will continue do so, they far-and-away have the best "hipster" filters for iOS. Some of their best paks are very subtle, you wouldn't suspect they came from that app. Unfortunately it seems like they've been kind of overtaken by these do-everything apps that add cheap, obvious filters.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Anyone have a good podcast app? Apple's Podcast app just seems to do boring things like "plays my favorite podcasts" and "remembers my spot in podcasts so I can listen later." I want my podcast app do more exciting things than these things. Thanks in advance

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.

Last Chance posted:

Anyone have a good podcast app? Apple's Podcast app just seems to do boring things like "plays my favorite podcasts" and "remembers my spot in podcasts so I can listen later." I want my podcast app do more exciting things than these things. Thanks in advance

That depends, how do you feel about anime boobs?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Last Chance posted:

What are your opinions on the color orange?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I would actually prefer some boobs in my podcast player. That and push would get me to switch from Downcast.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

petewhitley posted:

I just want to chime in and agree with everything you've said here, I've purchased every add-on to Hipstamatic and will continue do so, they far-and-away have the best "hipster" filters for iOS. Some of their best paks are very subtle, you wouldn't suspect they came from that app. Unfortunately it seems like they've been kind of overtaken by these do-everything apps that add cheap, obvious filters.

Yeah Hipstamatic is fantastic. I have every hipstapak too. Sometimes I like to just shake my phone and shoot, just for the fun of it.

You guys really ought to check our Oggl if you like Hipstamatic. It's like Instagram but better. Way better. It has literally zero spam and the content is of much higher quality, and it lets you edit existing photos with your hipstapaks. It's awesome.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

the kawaiiest posted:

Yeah Hipstamatic is fantastic. I have every hipstapak too. Sometimes I like to just shake my phone and shoot, just for the fun of it.

You guys really ought to check our Oggl if you like Hipstamatic. It's like Instagram but better. Way better. It has literally zero spam and the content is of much higher quality, and it lets you edit existing photos with your hipstapaks. It's awesome.

Oggl is mind-blowing if you have a large collection of hipstapaks. I don't even open the app unless I've got a lot of free time as I'll lose an hour editing a handful of images.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
drat, Morpheus isn't going to like this!

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

What software did you use to capture this screenshot and get that nice drop shadowed framing?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Bummey posted:

What software did you use to capture this screenshot and get that nice drop shadowed framing?

Use OSX's native screenshot hotkeys:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5775

command-shift-4 to drag a square you want, it'll capture the drop shadow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

xzzy posted:

Use OSX's native screenshot hotkeys:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5775

command-shift-4 to drag a square you want, it'll capture the drop shadow.

Also, after you've executed the cmd-shift-4 keystroke and your cursor changes, you can hit spacebar to take screenshots of entire windows and (I am assuming here) dialog windows.

edit: Which the link clearly states..doh.