Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight we'll be showing the first (weekly) 3 hour Nitro. Tuesday Nitro will be switching to one show per week to accommodate this.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
retro observer time

quote:

Meetings were held this week regarding the new TBS Thursday night live show. If you hear any rumors about what it'll be, they are just rumors because literally nothing has been decided. The only things made clear is that the show has to be as good as Nitro because TBS with all the money they are paying for the show won't settle for a second-rate Nitro. There were talks about adding stars from the past or about using the Thursday show to focus on the Guerrero, Malenko, Benoit types and give them more time to have better matches, or even using ex-UFC fighters to give it more of a shooting aura. Based on things at the meeting and what Bischoff is saying on television, it seems his idea is to make Nitro a two-hour NWO show and the new unnamed show a WCW show and make it seem more like a promotional war between the two. For reasons alluded to earlier, it's a risky proposition on Mondays.

:ironicat:

quote:

The 8/29 Raw opened with Michaels doing an interview holding the chair he hit Undertaker with which was said to have been a good interview. Vader beat Bret via DQ when Owen & Bulldog ran in and Patriot made the save. Goldust beat Sal Sincere with Pillman in the upper deck saying that Dakota was his love child. Dude Love beat Rockabilly, with no Honkytonk Man. Undertaker did an interview regarding Michaels. Hawk beat Bulldog via DQ when Owen hit Hawk with the European title belt. Crush & Chainz no contest with Faarooq & Maivia when Los Boricuas attacked both teams. Interrogator won a handicap match. Patriot beat Owen via DQ when Bulldog and Bret interfered and Vader made the save. Patriot gave Bret the full nelson drop after the match. Patriot was said to be not over but his flag was over. In what was likely for 9/5 Raw, Dude Love beat Bulldog via DQ when Owen ran in. Owen teased doing the tombstone on Dude but LOD made the save. Dude then started dancing and wanted LOD to dance but they wouldn't. Undertaker beat Helmsley via DQ (if this is sounding redundant reading this, imagine what it must have been like live) when Shawn hit Taker with a chair. Rude also came out helping Helmsley. Taker choke slammed all the officials afterwards. LOD beat Jesus & Jose via DQ when Godwinns interfered. Animal did a tope on the Godwinns. DOA did a run-in after Boricuas and LOD and Godwinns brawled as well. After squash wins by Shamrock, Godwinns, Tiger Ali Singh (managed by both Iron Sheik and Tiger Jeet Singh carrying a Canadian flag), and Lynn, Undertaker beat Bret via DQ in a title match which wasn't taped when Owen hit Undertaker with a chair.

:russo:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LordPants posted:

retro observer time

:ironicat:

Well they didn't end up with a second-rate Nitro. It was like, eighth-rate at best.

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.
Vince Russo has to literally be one of the stupidest people to have ever worked as a professional writer.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Vince Russo has to literally be one of the stupidest people to have ever worked as a professional writer.

Wasn't his defence that when he was in the WWF he was just the storyline guy, he had nothing to do with the finish of matches? I can see that being true, but then the story/booking is so entwined that you have to have one influence the other.

Anyway, '96 Update:

Yeah, the Nitro after WW3 is no good, so this will be brief. Malenko puts on a good match. The opening bout is a tournament for the US belt (To be clear Flair is champion but out for surgery, the Giant stole his belt and won't give it back) and we have an Anderson/Luger match. Sadly we're seeing the twilight of Anderson here, and a few times you can see that he's having issues with his arm. The match ends in a double DQ with Luger giving Arn the torture rack. This sequence goes on far too long because Luger is clearly waiting for it to be broken up and the camera is right in his face for his grunting. Luger celebrates like he's made it to the next round.

Bischoff cuts the whole you're all getting NWO contracts thing, and we have a new defector: Marcus Bagwell becomes Buff Bagwell, at the expense of Scotty Riggs. I'm pretty sure that Bischoff has lifts in his shoes.

The rest of the show is blah. But we do get Alex Wright, basically headlining for the first and last time. He's up against Jarrett, who the crowd are decidedly not into. Worse still WCW seem to be framing him as the new Ric Flair.

On that note, I like Alex Wright a lot. He's incredibly athletic and he looks great. I hope they have something decent in store for him, but I'm doubtful.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I hope you like someone dancing and then jobbing.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

LordPants posted:

Patriot was said to be not over but his flag was over.

:russo:

To be fair to the WWF, at least they were grasping at straws at that point.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

DrVenkman posted:

Wasn't his defence that when he was in the WWF he was just the storyline guy, he had nothing to do with the finish of matches? I can see that being true, but then the story/booking is so entwined that you have to have one influence the other.

Anyway, '96 Update:

Yeah, the Nitro after WW3 is no good, so this will be brief. Malenko puts on a good match. The opening bout is a tournament for the US belt (To be clear Flair is champion but out for surgery, the Giant stole his belt and won't give it back) and we have an Anderson/Luger match. Sadly we're seeing the twilight of Anderson here, and a few times you can see that he's having issues with his arm. The match ends in a double DQ with Luger giving Arn the torture rack. This sequence goes on far too long because Luger is clearly waiting for it to be broken up and the camera is right in his face for his grunting. Luger celebrates like he's made it to the next round.

Bischoff cuts the whole you're all getting NWO contracts thing, and we have a new defector: Marcus Bagwell becomes Buff Bagwell, at the expense of Scotty Riggs. I'm pretty sure that Bischoff has lifts in his shoes.

The rest of the show is blah. But we do get Alex Wright, basically headlining for the first and last time. He's up against Jarrett, who the crowd are decidedly not into. Worse still WCW seem to be framing him as the new Ric Flair.

On that note, I like Alex Wright a lot. He's incredibly athletic and he looks great. I hope they have something decent in store for him, but I'm doubtful.

I can't find the video but he had a match against Jim Duggan later in his career in which Duggan pretty much stiffed him, no sold everything, and then refused to assist in any way. It's like trying to watch someone lead a dance with a 300 pound manikin.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Akileese posted:

I can't find the video but he had a match against Jim Duggan later in his career in which Duggan pretty much stiffed him, no sold everything, and then refused to assist in any way. It's like trying to watch someone lead a dance with a 300 pound manikin.

That was his debut as Berlyn! The gimmick had garnered a lot of interest, but this match pretty much killed off all of that interest right off the bat, and Wright never really recovered.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Alex Wright is pretty much WCW in a nutshell.

He basically beat Ric Flair clean, but guys who were brought in from WWF like Paul Roma and Jim Duggan thought selling for him was below them.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

CopywrightMMXI posted:

That was his debut as Berlyn! The gimmick had garnered a lot of interest, but this match pretty much killed off all of that interest right off the bat, and Wright never really recovered.

I was trying not to spoil the rebrand for DrVenkman! It was pretty much the funniest debut match I'd ever seen.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Akileese posted:

Was Wright's match with Paul Roma pretty much the end of Roma's career? He made Wright look like a pile of jobber poop.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

The weird thing about Vince Russo being a "writer" is that if I'm not mistaken, people tend to bring him up in discussions of whether wrestling should be written by writers or wrestlers. But he was never a writer! He has no professional writing credits outside of wrestling. He owned a video store, sponsored a radio show, and edited wrestling magazines. The mistakes he made weren't just Wrestling Storytelling 101, they were Creative Writing 101.

DrVenkman posted:

If I remember right, in the WWF he was planning nonsensical finishes to the point that the road agents were deviating from his plans. This got Vince involved, who sided with the agents and told Vince to focus on the storylines instead of the matches themselves.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I remember being so disappointed in the debut of Berlyn. I was really hyped for it; I didn't know who Alex Wright was, but his look suited my interests in industrial metal music, and I liked the vignettes. Not only was the debut match awful, but...I'm the last person to knock a wrestler for being small, but not only did they put him next to The Wall, his jacket made him look like a kid wearing his dad's clothes. Just not intimidating at all.

DeathChicken posted:

While Larry Zbyszko went on about he was the master of the hard and soft styles
When I saw Larry on WCW as a teenager, I didn't know poo poo about the AWA. I knew he was an old second-generation wrestler, so I figured he was some technical wiz like the Malenkos.

I don't remember anything about his commentary in those days; I just didn't pay attention. The only thing I remember was a match where he put the other guy in a guillotine from guard. Was that vs. Bischoff at Starrcade 97?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
For those following on with the Tuesday Nitro, did the woman's division just utterly vanish overnight?

I mean it was mostly Luna, Madusa, and Hokuto, but they went from having a tournament at Starrcade 96 to just not running it at all.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Oct 30, 2014

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

ayn rand hand job posted:

For those following on with the Tuesday Nitro, did the woman's division just utterly vanish overnight?

I mean it was mostly Luna, Madusa, and Hokuto, but they went from having a tournament at Starrcade 97 to just not running it at all.

I've been wondering this as part of my '96 watch. The only actual woman wrestler WCW have is Madusa, everyone else is on loan.

'96 Update:

All of a sudden we're being thrust into a Kevin Sullivan angle. I don't have a clue what's going on. This is when he's feuding with Benoit because of Woman. So they show a clip that ran on Saturday Night. Basically Tony brings out Sullivan and shows them a tape that they received. In it, Woman is chilling with Benoit and says things are over, more or less.

Then, Sullivan storms out and verbally berates Tony in front of everyone and says that he has 'people' at home and that Tony has ruined his home life. Given that a couple of months before he was hanging out with a YET-AY and a Giant I sort of doubt he had any sort of home life at all.

December 9th Nitro is in North Carolina. So of course we get a Flair bit. It's good to see Flair talking nonsense. He's never not entertaining and it always feels a little more dull when he's not around. Basically he gives props to Piper and Piper gives them back. Everyone loves one another. But Piper still insists that he's in it for himself, so at least there's a reason this time why WCW wrestlers aren't helping one another when the NWO attack.

That leads us to the end of the show. Piper brings a chair down and sits in the ring basically saying that he doesn't want to wait to fight Hogan and they should just do it now. Instead we get Bischoff and his lifts. He's so loving smarmy it's amazing. He looks like the villain in an 80s movie. He's basically Ellis from Die Hard.

Anyway, Piper attacks him, the NWO appear and then Kevin loving Green shows up to aid Piper. Thanks everyone and goodnight we're out of time.

Except not.

I'm not sure why they only did it for this episode, but the network bring the picture back up and label it an 'After show exclusive'. We've missed a portion of it but now we have Arn and Mongo in the ring as well attacking the whole NWO. The crowd are going mental. Arn and Piper hug it out. Kevin Green is still vowing revenge on Mongo even though it feels like it was years ago.

I know adding the extra footage wouldn't work for every episode, but it would be nice to see more of these slighter longer edits.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I've finished reading the revised Death of WCW. Still a fun read, though it's been long enough since I've read the original that I can't really pinpoint where most of the changes came outside of the TNA epilogue and "Lessons Not Learned." The thing definitely needed some editing, though, considering how redundant it gets.

For instance, on page 198, bringing up Stevie Ray apropos of nothing:

quote:

His promos were, well, interesting. He once identified Barbarian and Meng as "two fish-eating chumps from Gilligan's Island." Later, he would call Scott Steiner both "synthetic" (seemingly an accusation of steroid use) and a "sad, sack-rear end fruit booty" (seemingly an accusation of... you know, we've had 10 years to figure that out, and we're still stumped).

Then on page 349:

quote:

Main event was Steiner beating Booker's brother Stevie Ray in a WCW title versus career match, so Stevie had to retire forever afterwards. Earlier in the show, Stevie hyped up the match by not only calling Steiner "synthetic" (seemingly an accusation of steroid use), but also a "sad, sack-rear end fruit booty" and a "sad-sack cracker jack" (seemingly accusations of, well, we have no idea).

I could have sworn the original talked about the new WCW logo and the infamous newspaper ad, but there's zero mention of the logo whatsoever here. I did recognize one fun story as new to me, where Mikey Whipreck, in getting ready for his debut match against Kidman at a PPV, was told four different match endings from four different backstage people. He also suggested that the junkyard hardcore invitational match be taped for the PPV, considering there were no fans around and it would genuinely look cool if edited. They decided to just do it live instead.

Also, I get that doing that Goldust/Goldberg backstage skit with the wig wasn't the best idea, but Reynolds needs to get over it because that is literally all he has to talk about when discussing Goldberg's WWE run. There's no mention of Triple H's politics or waiting too long to pull the trigger on the title win or having him compete in competitive matches or anything. Just three mentions of how that wig scene ruined him forever.

He makes a big deal about how Hogan tried to take credit for the sold out Nitro where he dropped the title to Goldberg despite it already being sold out ahead of time, yet is completely silent later when using a Goldberg quote where he also takes credit for that sell-out.

As fun as the TNA section is to read as an abridged version of LOLTNA, one part got a huge shrug from me. There's a massive paragraph making fun of the Doomsday Chamber of Blood Match (which I had never heard of before this despite all the "haha, TNA sucks" discussions) and how overly complicated the whole thing is, culminating in the "It's really quite simple," punchline we know and love from genuinely complicated matches. But... it's just a match where you can only pin your opponent if he's busted open. And there's a cage. That's pretty straightforward. Am I missing something?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

ayn rand hand job posted:

I mean it was mostly Luna, Madusa, and Hokuto, but they went from having a tournament at Starrcade 97 to just not running it at all.

I've been going through WCW since BatB 96. They gave Medusa a few PPV and TV matches but I don't remember seeing anything for a while, and I just started WW3. In fact I don't remember any women wrestlers in WCW during the Attitude Era when I watched it in the 90s but I remember WWF had women everywhere, good and bad.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

quote:

The women's division in WCW was slowly revived in 1996 following the return of Madusa, who spent the first half of the year feuding with Sherri Martel and Bull Nakano. This led to the creation of the WCW Women's Championship. The first official WCW Women's Champion was crowned in an 8-woman tournament that was begun on an episode of Monday Night Nitro on November 4, 1996 and concluded at Starrcade on December 29, 1996.[4][5] The tournament used only seven wrestlers; five of these wrestlers were Japanese women from the GAEA Japan promotion (Akira Hokuto, Chigusa Nagayo, KAORU, Meiko Satomura, and Sonoko Kato). The other competitors were Madusa and Malia Hosaka. Akira Hokuto actually competed twice in the first round of the tournament, losing to Madusa wrestling under her masked Reina Jabuki gimmick and defeating Satomura competing as Hokuto.[5]

Christ.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember being so disappointed in the debut of Berlyn. I was really hyped for it; I didn't know who Alex Wright was

I'm a little confused how you could be enough of a WCW fan to be aware of and excited for the debut of Berlyn but not be familiar with Alex Wright.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I want to say there was a decent amount of time between Wright's push and Berlyn's debut that you could come into WCW in between. Especially back then when the industry was cool and new fans were being made.

Alternatively I could understand just not remembering Das Wunderkind. There were a lot of people in WCW and I flipped the channel a lot on Monday nights. If it wasn't for Saturday Night much of WCW's midcard would probably be a blur to me.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
I met Alex Wright a few years back and he seemed very laid-back about his treatment in WCW. He's got a wrestling school and is apparently a pretty important figure in german wrestling, so I guess things worked out okay for him.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

STAC Goat posted:

I want to say there was a decent amount of time between Wright's push and Berlyn's debut that you could come into WCW in between. Especially back then when the industry was cool and new fans were being made.

Alternatively I could understand just not remembering Das Wunderkind. There were a lot of people in WCW and I flipped the channel a lot on Monday nights. If it wasn't for Saturday Night much of WCW's midcard would probably be a blur to me.

Alex was off TV for a good 8-9 months before he appeared back in the ring as Berlyn. He probably would have been back sooner if it wasn't for Columbine, iirc.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

STAC Goat posted:

Alternatively I could understand just not remembering Das Wunderkind.
I had heard of Das Wunderkind because I had seen his action figure in a store once. Other than that, I just didn't know who Berlyn was. I don't know if I'd ever heard Wright cut a promo, and Berlyn's look was pretty different.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Discount Trombones posted:

I met Alex Wright a few years back and he seemed very laid-back about his treatment in WCW. He's got a wrestling school and is apparently a pretty important figure in german wrestling, so I guess things worked out okay for him.

This makes me happy. I always felt really bad for Alex Wright. I thought he was cool when I was young despite the stupid (awesome) dance but he never did much. When I got the internet, I realized that he was the victim of petty politics and poor timing (Columbine).

They should get him down to the Performance Center to teach a two part seminar on dropkicks with Billy Gunn.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

Were the Boogie Knights before or after Berlyn? That wasn't a bad gimmick for him and Disco Inferno, but "Wunderkind" Alex Wright looked bad without hair.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Red posted:

Were the Boogie Knights before or after Berlyn? That wasn't a bad gimmick for him and Disco Inferno, but "Wunderkind" Alex Wright looked bad without hair.

After. Prior to Berlyn, Wright and Disco were a team for a while and unofficially/officially called the Dancing Fools (not really sure they were called that on television, but loooooots of people called them that). The Boogie Knights iteration of the duo was a good way to repackage both of them and pair them back up in a semi-interesting way. Disqo's plastic duck was a bit ridiculous, but it made me laugh so I'm not going to complain about it.

Also I think the combination of the failure of the Berlyn gimmick and Wright's hairline receding was what led to the switch to a shaved/bald head, but I might be misremembering that.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

ZixTheYeti posted:

After. Prior to Berlyn, Wright and Disco were a team for a while and unofficially/officially called the Dancing Fools (not really sure they were called that on television, but loooooots of people called them that). The Boogie Knights iteration of the duo was a good way to repackage both of them and pair them back up in a semi-interesting way. Disqo's plastic duck was a bit ridiculous, but it made me laugh so I'm not going to complain about it.

Also I think the combination of the failure of the Berlyn gimmick and Wright's hairline receding was what led to the switch to a shaved/bald head, but I might be misremembering that.

WCW will blow millions on Master P and Kiss, but can't pay for Wright to get hairplugs?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

We never got to see that Alex Wright, AOL Champion gimmick.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

ZixTheYeti posted:

I hate ducks!

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Charles Gnarwin posted:

When I got the internet, I realized that he was the victim of petty politics and poor timing (Columbine).

Since you and someone else mentioned it, what the hell does Columbine have to do with Alex Wright?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Because the killers wore long black trenchcoats and supposedly called themselves "The Trenchcoat Mafia," there was quite a bit of hysteria over anything perceived as "goth" and trench coats specifically. That's all it took. I recall a friend had to have a (admittedly congenial) conversation with our high school principal because he wore his black duster to school on a very rainy day.

In the 90s, goth kids were still, in the popular imagination, deeply disturbed kids who cut themselves, drank each other's blood, and worshiped Satan. It took Hot Topic a few years to completely turn them into a shopping-mall punchline.

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Halloween Jack posted:

Because the killers wore long black trenchcoats and supposedly called themselves "The Trenchcoat Mafia," there was quite a bit of hysteria over anything perceived as "goth" and trench coats specifically. That's all it took. I recall a friend had to have a (admittedly congenial) conversation with our high school principal because he wore his black duster to school on a very rainy day.

In the 90s, goth kids were still, in the popular imagination, deeply disturbed kids who cut themselves, drank each other's blood, and worshiped Satan. It took Hot Topic a few years to completely turn them into a shopping-mall punchline.

despite being in high school in the late 90s I had glossed over that bit of societal retardation in my mind.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Monkeycheese posted:

despite being in high school in the late 90s I had glossed over that bit of societal retardation in my mind.

Bowling for Columbine summed up the hysteria quite succinctly. But, yeah, trenchcoats in schools were a no-no back in late 90s.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Yeah and then you'd get the already-unpopular kids who started wearing trenchcoats after Columbine.

Now that we have like two shootings a week, people are desensitized.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Not to derail this too much more, but the book Columbine by Dave Cullen is essential reading on the whole incident. Debunks a lot of stuff.

I've always wondered why Jim Duggan, a guy seemingly willing to do a job for almost everybody in the later part of his career, picked THAT moment to be defiant.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not to derail this too much more, but the book Columbine by Dave Cullen is essential reading on the whole incident. Debunks a lot of stuff.

I've always wondered why Jim Duggan, a guy seemingly willing to do a job for almost everybody in the later part of his career, picked THAT moment to be defiant.

Because he could. Jim Duggan had bills to pay off from his cancer treatments and was clearly there to get paid and do as little as possible.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I was in high school when columbine happened, and yeah it was a fun time to have both trenchcoat and KMFDM shirt in your wardrobe. I remember a little old lady literally screaming and running across the street in fear of me.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
I seem to remember an incident where Duggan is reported to have walked away in disgust saying "I've been humiliated enough!" because of a gimmick which never came to fruition. I thought it was in Death of WCW, but now I think it was an Observer quote I saw here.

Duggan vs. Wright was around the time Duggan became the WCW Janitor. Was there any overlap there?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
The best part of the Dancing fools/Boogie Knights team was Tokyo Magnum trying to join in on the dancing all the time. And failing.

Then he got murdered by Public Enemy. Rip.

MrBling fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Oct 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Buff was actually supposed to do the job, but refused.