Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
give this av to el hefe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

advanced statsman posted:

give this av to el hefe

lmao

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

give this av to el hefe

hahaha

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

give this av to el hefe

:wotwot:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

give this av to el hefe

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

give this av to el hefe

mbison-yes.flv

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
lol

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this was a fun read. enjoyed rehashing how insanely tense things were during Mourinho's stay.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/the-assassination-of-iker-casillas-by-the-coward-jose-m-1651379145/+billyhaisley

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

BWV posted:

this was a fun read. enjoyed rehashing how insanely tense things were during Mourinho's stay.

It's terribly written and the whole premise is false, Casillas lost it as a player and Mourinho dropped him as a result, please don't give Deadspin any more traffic

quote:

Barcelona played beautifully, not like those pragmatic blancos they keep beating. Barcelona grew their own star players, rather than bringing in new, mercenary Galácticos every year. Barcelona's superstar player, Lionel Messi, was selfless and only wanted to win, not like that whining glory-hound Cristiano Ronaldo. Even when Madrid won, like they did in 2011-'12, Barcelona's style of play and Messi's ridiculous goal-scoring seemed to capture the world's attention more than Madrid's staggering play.
lol (guy who discovered soccer 3 years ago)

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

BWV posted:

http://screamer.deadspin.com/the-assassination-of-iker-casillas-by-the-coward-jose-m-1651379145/+billyhaisley

I agree with everything this author says and will be following him religiously from now on.

Cristiano is a fraud.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

It's terribly written and the whole premise is false, Casillas lost it as a player and Mourinho dropped him as a result, please don't give Deadspin any more traffic

lol (guy who discovered soccer 3 years ago)

I enjoyed reading it, if only because it had so many good quotes from different publications during Jose's time in Madrid. I liked being reminded again of how crazy poo poo was during those years.

I don't think the article is anti-Madrid, as most of the negative things stated come from quotes, maybe anti-mourniho.

If anything the author seems to have a great respect for madridistas,—something that seems utterly absurd considering the club's tradition of being supported by fascist, money grubbing, star fuckers.

BWV fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 29, 2014

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

It was a very bad article and for some reason I read all of it.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Homework Explainer posted:

lol at anyone who reads more than two lines of that article

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Jose is a piece of poo poo and Iker is bad, these aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

Jose is already getting found out this year and he'll lose it by April or early next year, *in the Bart Scott voice* CAN'T WAIT!

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Homework Explainer posted:

Somehow, he wrote TWELVE THOUSAND WORDS about the topic at hand. There are probably doctoral theses that are shorter than that.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

BWV posted:

If anything the author seems to have a great respect for madridistas,—something that seems utterly absurd considering the club's tradition of being supported by fascist, money grubbing, star fuckers.

Lol did you learn this in some Grantland article when you decided to be a 'Lona fan?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol did you learn this in some Grantland article when you decided to be a 'Lona fan?

I actually self identify as a "barca boy". And everyone knows you can't "decide" to like a team like Barca. You have to be already predisposed to notions of beauty, truth, triangles and the willingness to do whatever is necessary to achieve these virtues.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

varane owns

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

BWV posted:

I actually self identify as a "barca boy". And everyone knows you can't "decide" to like a team like Barca. You have to be already predisposed to notions of beauty, truth, triangles and the willingness to do whatever is necessary to achieve these virtues.

You danced around the question so the answer is probably yes lol

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

12092 words 70887 characters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

quote:

11422 words 71397 characters

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony

quote:

7,347 words 45,223 characters

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Madrid_C.F.

quote:

20,003 words 0 Character

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lol

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
My transscottish political activist friend just told me Real Madrid was Franco's boyhood club and that the aryan whites literally killed political activism in the communist castles of Catalonya omg did anyone know about that? What will the CONCACAF do about it?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

My transscottish political activist friend just told me Real Madrid was Franco's boyhood club and that the aryan whites literally killed political activism in the communist castles of Catalonya omg did anyone know about that? What will the CONCACAF do about it?

i love real madrid and franco

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

15 Reasons Why You Should Hate Real Madrid. This Will Amaze You!!
1) the club's tradition of being supported by fascist, money grubbing, star fuckers.
2) The Whites? I mean, hello? Ugh.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Mean Bean Machine posted:

15 Reasons Why You Should Hate Real Madrid. This Will Amaze You!!
1) the club's tradition of being supported by fascist, money grubbing, star fuckers.
2) The Whites? I mean, hello? Ugh.

FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:OBAMAS SECRET PLAN TO USE FEMA TO ELIMINATE REAL MADRID SUPPORTERS GROUPS IN THE SOUTH

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Barcalona are basically funded by ISIS so gently caress them forever.

Also if you actually think ASSISTS are a stat that matters go kill yourself.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

enough said IMO

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Mans posted:

enough said IMO

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

This thread was better when Ronaldo est triste

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Maybe we could talk about soccer. That would be p cool.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

loving lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

loving lol

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I wish Di Stefano was here to see this.