Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Simon Numbers posted:

Kimsemus isn't a j4g shitlord.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

Lol it's actually totally fine, guild will be dead in another 4 weeks anyway, if the last 2 days are any indication.

I, too; am a 14 year old girl in middle-school.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Yeah gently caress competent people that want to actually do things and have fun with people.

e: ITS A GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Simon Numbers posted:

:tinfoil:

Goonswarm is a CIA front

Obama brought ebola to America.

Chemtrails.

Kimsemus isn't a j4g shitlord.

so are you saying that Kimsemus didn't just get kicked, and I didn't get kicked because I made fun of pedophile defenders in guild chat

hmmmmmmmm

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

so are you saying that Kimsemus didn't just get kicked, and I didn't get kicked because I made fun of pedophile defenders in guild chat

hmmmmmmmm

A pattern emerges.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

A pattern emerges.

Like every time this "drama" starts up again its you two posting every time.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yeah its like they know what's going on and have an opinion about it. What's wrong with you?

Oh, today we found out 6 people can totally do GG.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Charles Bukowski posted:

Yeah its like they know what's going on and have an opinion about it. What's wrong with you?

Yes, that's whats happening here.

Crack cocaine was invented to gently caress over poor people.

911 was an inside job.

Atlantis is real.

I'm not gay.

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Simon Numbers posted:

911 was an inside job.

Atlantis is real.

I'm not gay.

why did you call kimsemus a j4g when your reg date is like, two months before his

also the pure elation in guild chat at taters being GM/kimsemus being kicked makes me sad

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

One of SCT's ilk was re-invited to the guild, made GM and I was promptly kicked.

No good deed goes unpunished.This was probably a combination of people just talking to him and him getting revenge for my hard stance against anyone associating with BFM. He didn't bother to contact me or hear my side of course. Didn't respond to my tells either, so final vengeance is theirs I guess.

With that though, many of the remaining PVPers are discussing leaving, joining pirate faction, or forming our own guild/joining another guild. Stay tuned to this thread.

What PVPers? You're not one of them.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Simon Numbers posted:

911 was an inside job.

Atlantis is real.

I'm not gay.

You're funny.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oh my loving god you people are hilarious

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 31, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Simon Numbers posted:

You realize that SCT and Dodgy remained friendly right? And nothing actually changes, you morons are just trying to start the drama chain again for some reason.

Probably because you've reached peak fireman position and people are calling you out on your poo poo.

Lol holy poo poo you guys really couldn't wait could you

Hey let's get the pedo defender back on board and get rid of everyone who criticized them LOL

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am not guild leader yet. This is horse poo poo.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Third World Reggin posted:

I am not guild leader yet. This is horse poo poo.

I tried, but I was drug out into the street and headshot before you could take your crown.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

No he should keep posting this is really funny

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe if, despite the fact that Taters & SCT are really good buds, Taters had kicked Kimsemus and told him specifically why we wouldn't be having this conversation. But at it stands, he won't even respond about it.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Widestancer posted:

No he should keep posting this is really funny

true but not for the reasons you think

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

true but not for the reasons you think

Why is it funny to you

Because to me it seems like no one has been able to sever ties to someone who actively defended a dude who thinks loving kids is okay and that's really what could have solved all of this.

Why is that so hard for you people.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
:munch:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the pedo "conspiracy" to ruin goon squad

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kimsemus posted:

One of SCT's ilk was re-invited to the guild, made GM and I was promptly kicked.

No good deed goes unpunished.This was probably a combination of people just talking to him and him getting revenge for my hard stance against anyone associating with BFM. He didn't bother to contact me or hear my side of course. Didn't respond to my tells either, so final vengeance is theirs I guess.

With that though, many of the remaining PVPers are discussing leaving, joining pirate faction, or forming our own guild/joining another guild. Stay tuned to this thread.

bueno

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol that people are literally getting mad at someone for ganking in a PVP game and possibly inadvertently bringing more pedo poo poo back at the same time.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
so from following the last few pages it seems like the main goon squad's leaders are all insufferable autists who would rather play pubbie farmville, make pubbie alliances, and run a super transparent pyramid scheme, while squelching sentiment against child fuckers, than actually engage in the one activity all goon organizations do in a game ripe for griefing (grief)

looks like the stable normal people need to splinter and burn their pissy little farm boats to the ground forever :unsmigghh:

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
man I was thinking about trying archeage after they'd finally squeezed the pedophile juice out of the soggy, matted tangle of goons but then this happens so I guess I won't

have fun playing with kiddy diddlers again, I guess

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Eonwe posted:

Maybe if, despite the fact that Taters & SCT are really good buds, Taters had kicked Kimsemus and told him specifically why we wouldn't be having this conversation. But at it stands, he won't even respond about it.

Yeah I'd like to here an actual reason for Kim being kicked other than a petty grudge because he didn't break any rules. Personally I find it really weird that Taters rejoins, everyone praises him in guild chat while he says nothing, then he quietly kicks Kimsemus and won't answer anyone asking why he did it.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

Yeah I'd like to here an actual reason for Kim being kicked other than a petty grudge because he didn't break any rules. Personally I find it really weird that Taters rejoins, everyone praises him in guild chat while he says nothing, then he quietly kicks Kimsemus and won't answer anyone asking why he did it.

that guild is run by pedo defending carebear pubbie scum. reroll <Goon Squad> on the opposite faction and burn down every single thing they create.

also who the gently caress goes "you need to hand over your pvp loot" to goons they're scamming you dumb fucks and nobody is going to get shiny armor or castles but the kiddie diddlers

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

I think it's really funny that SCT/Dodgy/Tater/whoever else probably thinks that sticking your dick in a kid is okay or something as long as you bring enough wool refuse to post on here and yet claim that there is some elaborate scheme against them and that' we're the angry ones.

Everyone should just loving sever until the kiddy diddler taint is, aha, reaped from the guild.

Here is a cool flag design for the new guild:

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Widestancer posted:

Why is it funny to you

Because to me it seems like no one has been able to sever ties to someone who actively defended a dude who thinks loving kids is okay and that's really what could have solved all of this.

Why is that so hard for you people.

Oh, it's funny to me because a thread full of people display a startling lack of communication skills and emotional maturity, unendingly name-calling and throwing their poo poo over a dumb videogame.

This thread has whatever the emotional version of herpes is.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Oh, it's funny to me because a thread full of people display a startling lack of communication skills and emotional maturity, unendingly name-calling and throwing their poo poo over a dumb videogame.

This thread has whatever the emotional version of herpes is.

How would you discuss the enabling of sexual predators in a mature manner other than suggesting that people who do so go out like Kurt Cobain and livestream it so that we have something funny to show from their sad little lives?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I honestly don't even know what is going on at this point. I'd like to think its not further drama over the BFM poo poo since I was hoping that had finally been sorted out but I'm not familiar with Taters role in that. If it isn't though, then people are getting seriously hostile over loving fish. Goon Squad gets billed as a chill group that isn't super spergy then people go on and have violently heated arguments over the most petty stuff. Either way this is some of the dumbest crap I've seen in awhile.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

I honestly don't even know what is going on at this point. I'd like to think its not further drama over the BFM poo poo since I was hoping that had finally been sorted out but I'm not familiar with Taters role in that. If it isn't though, then people are getting seriously hostile over loving fish. Goon Squad gets billed as a chill group that isn't super spergy then people go on and have violently heated arguments over the most petty stuff. Either way this is some of the dumbest crap I've seen in awhile.

Either way it's really funny

Option 1: Guy who defended kiddiefuckers is our bud so hey let's not sever

Option 2: You PVP'd me in a PVP game :qq:

Option 2 will be sprinkled with bits of Option 1

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Widestancer posted:

How would you discuss the enabling of sexual predators in a mature manner other than suggesting that people who do so go out like Kurt Cobain and livestream it so that we have something funny to show from their sad little lives?

Well, I would probably give some consideration to the many people that say Sct's explanation of events mirrors their own*, and take his numerous apologies into consideration within that framework. Or not, but if you don't then it might still be a good example not to call everyone who does a child rapist.

*this explanation being that sct heard everything about BFM in a joking context and that the reality was explained to him as being blown out of context and not anything close to the horrific crime that we now understand occurred.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I figure while we're on the subject, I show you just what I was up against. This was the last major "discussion" we had in Officer chat, regarding our pirating in a piracy game, presented in chronological post to illustrate some of the insurmountable stupidity (and level voices trying to reign it in) and petty backtalk afoot.

For the record, I did nothing but pretty much devote most of my logged in time trying to help this guild and create content. The lovely part is, a lot of goons suffer because of the incomprehensible failures in personalities and leadership. Remember, this drama started recently because people were mad about getting their fishing hosed up in a PVP game.

Context: I opened up a public debate regarding our completely idiotic guild policies and lack of leadership, and this is what happened where the guild couldn't see. This is the backstory of what caused so much drama in the last 48 hours:

(The irony about the fishing supporting is while the people fishing have gotten personally rich, the guild hasn't actually gotten anything from it, nor has any armor magically materialized).

This is an officer's true opinion of one of the most dedicated and active content leaders in the guild:

This is the strawman argument that is brought up every time any modicum of discipline is attempted:

This shows the lack of communication going on in leadership, as brought up by the guy that was supposed to be GM:

Fears about Widestancer, and the continued lack of leadership. Note who was supposed to get the guild (turtle), and who actually got it (Taters), which ended up in my public execution, of course of course. :dance:

These are, of course, just some of the gems. This just kind of shows what was actually going on, beyond the frothing in IRC and the "trolling". There were people that were really trying to stear/care about this guild, and most of those people are quit/kicked for their trouble.

Enjoy. :munch:

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 31, 2014

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

well to me it sounds like some shitlord autists in control of the main guild are getting mad because goons want to make pubbies miserable like in every other game, while the shitlord autists want to make little pubbie alliances to line their own pockets. and they want to take goon loot and money to line their own pockets. "we'll totally buy you guys a castle and armor and stuff one day don't worry about it just give us all your loot you fought for"

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

Goon Squad gets billed as a chill group that isn't super spergy

What games have you ever played where this is true

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Carebears: luring kids and getting angry at PVPing since who cares

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Internet Kraken posted:

Group of goons having fun doing something in game. Other goons come along and poo poo all over it. It really is this simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

What games have you ever played where this is true

FF14 guilds are pretty low drama

• Locked thread