Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007
it is rather telling that the only people left in goon squad are a) pedo apologists or friends thereof, b) people that shouted STOP ASKING QUESTIONS SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG and c) people who literally don't type or do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
As the guild leader of Goon Squad West Aranjabanji, I can not join your new guild. I must support the people that need me.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

GreatestNerdEver posted:

it is rather telling that the only people left in goon squad are a) pedo apologists or friends thereof, b) people that shouted STOP ASKING QUESTIONS SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG and c) people who literally don't type or do anything

I'm still in goon squad :smith:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

GreatestNerdEver posted:

Mission Accomplished :thumbsup:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

OP has been amended with one of the new guilds and modifications made to others. Please let me know if you need any other guild information added (I'm looking at you Rude Dudes).

:wooper:

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Eonwe posted:

Everyone should join Kimsemus' guild.

Lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

GreatestNerdEver posted:

yes but how good are they at refining wool

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dexters Secret posted:

yes but how good are they at refining wool

Well to meet the criteria under the Tatersyum regime they also have to be good at not talking about the past.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Can one of you fine stable normal gentlemen please explain to me why these types of competitive sandbox games attract the most insufferable goddamn autists who are seemingly bent on making everyone around them miserable? I swear to god, I met more chill goons playing loving minecraft.

Please understand that for every pedo defender, alpha shitlord, and sperg emperor that show up creating cringe-inducing embarrassment comedy for you all to enjoy, there are probably 50 of us who at least mildly enjoy this terrible game and would like to have some sort of fairly large group that doesn't all loving hate each other. We would probably like to do silly poo poo like that cart blockade (that people seem to have loving ignored completely in order to sperg over fishing some more) and have fun in the game without having to be king turd of poopsock mountain in order to get anywhere.

I really had high hopes we'd be able to pull it around for next week but what's the point of doing anything when the guild is so fractured and the people who might have had a chance to catherd line idiots like me around get burnt out over stupid drama or kicked from the main guild. So we're not getting a castle probably - it's a little disappointing since we had a strong start but oh well!

Here's a hint: the entire key to get a lot of non-sperglord goons to actually do anything organized in a game is to make it fun. People will do a lot of dumb poo poo if they can get some laughs out of it and enjoy themselves with people they kinda know on the internet. Most people could give half a poo poo about drama if they have fun things to do.

Those of you who are actually organizing things that are fun, thank you - the naked run looks like a lot of fun (cross guild even!) and I hope people can make it.

For the others - I hope you realize that actual, physical yelling at each other about fishing in a terrible korean game is something that's really a little silly.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Well to meet the criteria under the Tatersyum regime they also have to be good at not talking about the past.

Do you remember the last hour?

Yes?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

LegionAreI posted:

Can one of you fine stable normal gentlemen please explain to me why these types of competitive sandbox games attract the most insufferable goddamn autists who are seemingly bent on making everyone around them miserable? I swear to god, I met more chill goons playing loving minecraft.

Please understand that for every pedo defender, alpha shitlord, and sperg emperor that show up creating cringe-inducing embarrassment comedy for you all to enjoy, there are probably 50 of us who at least mildly enjoy this terrible game and would like to have some sort of fairly large group that doesn't all loving hate each other. We would probably like to do silly poo poo like that cart blockade (that people seem to have loving ignored completely in order to sperg over fishing some more) and have fun in the game without having to be king turd of poopsock mountain in order to get anywhere.

I really had high hopes we'd be able to pull it around for next week but what's the point of doing anything when the guild is so fractured and the people who might have had a chance to catherd line idiots like me around get burnt out over stupid drama or kicked from the main guild. So we're not getting a castle probably - it's a little disappointing since we had a strong start but oh well!

Here's a hint: the entire key to get a lot of non-sperglord goons to actually do anything organized in a game is to make it fun. People will do a lot of dumb poo poo if they can get some laughs out of it and enjoy themselves with people they kinda know on the internet. Most people could give half a poo poo about drama if they have fun things to do.

Those of you who are actually organizing things that are fun, thank you - the naked run looks like a lot of fun (cross guild even!) and I hope people can make it.

For the others - I hope you realize that actual, physical yelling at each other about fishing in a terrible korean game is something that's really a little silly.

lol if people were yelling because they were mad about being ganked in a PVP game

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers

LegionAreI posted:

no but you see fishing alliances in a korean video game affect me irl because

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

LegionAreI posted:

The game is terrible and I'm here for the drama

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

LegionAreI posted:

you were never getting a castle :ssh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

qnqnx posted:

The game is terrible and I'm here for the drama

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Widestancer posted:

Do you remember the last hour?

Yes?

Rophypnol is the name of the super autist that runs the big Western alliance on Ollo.

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Thunderbro posted:

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Thunderbro posted:

But I could dream! (of course you're right)

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I have started a new guild <Fans of Roman Polanski>, remaining Goon Squid members are welcome to join and get arrested in Poland.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mercury_Storm posted:

I have started a new guild <Fans of Roman Polanski>, remaining Goon Squid members are welcome to join and get arrested in Poland.

How much wool do I have to produce a month? This is important.

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

apseudonym posted:

I'm still in goon squad :smith:

so my point stands?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The guild game here has reached the point where it could be compared to Europe circa the assassination of Franz Ferdinand

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mercury_Storm posted:

ill need pics of your most eligible members before i decide to join

Really the best outcome would be if everyone rerolled east as "The Real Goon Squad"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Chaos Reigns

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
to quote butterfinger from a song of thrones: chaos is a larder

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

The guild could withstand a pedophile coverup, but the sanctity of the fishing is where the line had to be drawn.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Fauxtool posted:

ill need pics of your most eligible members before i decide to join

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000021488/

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Sizup posted:

The guild could withstand a pedophile coverup, but the sanctity of the fishing is where the line had to be drawn.

it is called catch and release

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

:eyepop:

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

Widestancer, could you edit the OP to remove CTS' information and instead use a link to the PGS thread? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3521554
MMO HMO has no paywall and one of the mumble rules is to not post their information in a public place.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Syndlig posted:

Widestancer, could you edit the OP to remove CTS' information and instead use a link to the PGS thread? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3521554
MMO HMO has no paywall and one of the mumble rules is to not post their information in a public place.

Of course! Thanks for the link. Updating it now.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

GreatestNerdEver posted:

so my point stands?

Your words hurt me.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Widestancer posted:

Of course! Thanks for the link. Updating it now.

It is done.

Third World Reggin posted:

:drat:

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
First GOONFLEET propaganda image:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The hilarious thing is that by Taters kicking Kimsemus, presumably over the fishing pact that he didn't violate, he now has a guild name with Goon in it and he can attack fishers without a pact period. Way to ruin your own pact you dipshits.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hah those fishermen are getting hosed, are you asking for protection money first or just wrecking them?

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Operation: Pirates Evicting Dumb Overweight Spergs has begun

Taters lied fishers died

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also I'm going to go gently caress with green fishermen now and attack them "as a goon squad ally."

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

So it begins.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Fauxtool posted:

hah those fishermen are getting hosed, are you asking for protection money first or just wrecking them?

No pacts, no protection. Only tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Eonwe posted:

The hilarious thing is that by Taters kicking Kimsemus, presumably over the fishing pact that he didn't violate, he now has a guild name with Goon in it and he can attack fishers without a pact period. Way to ruin your own pact you dipshits.

This is really the best thing

• Locked thread