Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedantra

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

drilldo squirt posted:

I can't wait for death byob.

weird

by zen death robot

cuntman.net

pig slut lisa posted:

my internet comes in a 6 pack. i crack the top and pour it intto my harddrive. the internet flies across the seafloor to indonesia on an electirc wire 100 metres round. it costs $56.99 AUD per annum per month and i don't care. when i game on the internet i show the people. i show them what i know and what i do. i am the feckin beast.

Matoi Ryuko

FutonForensic posted:

put it down please

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this thread that's not from this forum but click the link it's a funny link to click and subsequently read

i am he

Bo-Pepper posted:

this thread that's not from this forum but click the link it's a funny link to click and subsequently read

hahaha

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

lmao

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

Please do not post bad posts here, or posts from other forums.

alnilam

bo pepper's post about how we should read that thread, was made in byob, and is worthy of the goldmine

bwatts

yeah...

alnilam posted:

bo pepper's post about how we should read that thread, was made in byob, and is worthy of the goldmine
ad hoc. shut up

alnilam

okay

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

Lol

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

is john death common knowledge here?

dogcrash truther

kidfresca posted:

is john death common knowledge here?

sort of, but he means something totally different

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

sort of, but he means something totally different

my understanding is that that's the given name (i.e. on the birth certificate) of :evilbuddy:

Full-Bodied Flavor

Salmiakki posted:

im afraid tehse are the ghosts of grown rear end men, who make their ooooown decisions

City of Glompton

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

if yospos is a self help forum why do you all still allow eachother post there?

A Spider Covets

Ectral posted:

i found a praying mantis baby cocoon who wants it

i think all the little bugs already crawled out of it but it scares me. its got some holes, bumps, dirt... still in good condition. who wants it

idk why, this thread just makes me laugh really hard

i am he

A Spider Covets posted:

idk why, this thread just makes me laugh really hard

ectral is really great. i think that was his first thread too?

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

ectral is really great. i think that was his first thread too?

naw hes had threads in the past, like this classic one: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634398

Salmiakki

goldmine that btw

ron color
lol holy

Salmiakki posted:

goldmine that btw

WindmillSlayer

some find ectrals thread where he found every time i said would or would not.

WindmillSlayer

oh wait dont the op was good but the posts were realllllly bad.

bog pixie

WindmillSlayer posted:

oh wait dont the op was good but the posts were realllllly bad.

here it is, and yeah you're right. im almost sorry i posted it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639022

WindmillSlayer

Those posts were like a wave covering the white whale of your op with poo poo and harpoons

ron color
for fun, count who has the most posts in that thread

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ron color posted:

for fun, count who has the most posts in that thread

:aaaaa:

tao of lmao

Shocking that the bad mod who couldn't type whole words made that thread terrible.

edit: look at this trash

Arnold of Soissons posted:

pf s my d it ws @ yu its nt my bd to sy

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 1, 2014

tao of lmao

and for actual good content:

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

tmfw you have really good opinions

GEExCEE

what are the name of that guyw who does those reviews? i love them all and I forget his name

Full-Bodied Flavor

GEExCEE posted:

what are the name of that guyw who does those reviews? i love them all and I forget his name

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

actually, op, yospos is really cool and knowledgable about computers, which is a highly marketable skill in the modern marketplace, whereas sitting on your rear end anddposting in MSPAint My Avatar threads isnt

Pro Target posted:

The fact of the matter is: the economy would suffer without the effort sof my friends in the yospos forum... a group of very driven, very intelligent and individualistic people like myself. we all support the economy, though in actuality we are competing due to the principles of rational self interest. look it up if you ont understand. We add a shitload of value. where do you think all the apps came from? even this website was made by people like us.. maybe think next time you disparage the tech sector?

Pro Target posted:

being a yospos guy islike being in a secret club. its like being a freemason. you can go to any office and say 'i fwiggin luv da 219,.... yospos biatch' and they will instantly give you a job touching and helping computer

Pro Target posted:

being in yospos and being a yospos regular isn the exact same as being a freemason.

Pro Target posted:

theres an international fraternity... its the xoxohth of the computing world

Pro Target posted:

i want to fuc the pyramid on the bill

dogcrash truther

Einsteins Kegels posted:

did you play the new game yet?

yes, i played it after work. i was supposed to be with my family but i wasnt

my family watched me play the game after i got home from my job. i was impressed with the guns and the lights

i got 10 points during the first level. it was enjoyable

i remember getting an item and using it to defeat an enemy

my father is dying. i enjoy the game

i wish the game company would give us newer guns and swords

i want to see more lights in the game, and get more ways to score more points

i've accomplished all of the goals in the game and defeated the most powerful enemy

they're going to take my house. i stayed home from work to play the video game.

i'm having financial trouble as well. i'm being sued by a collection agency. i enjoyed the snow level when you have to defeat twelve enemies

i like to gather plenty of ammunition. it's part of my strategy. there's a terrible problem with my infant son's brain.

we should play online together sometime, against one another

we both have time for that

there are other things to worry about, but gaming is alright to do

it's pretty much fine to play video games. they're very expensive. i bought a videogame for sixty dollars. i can't pay my mortgage

i get stressed out when i don't game.

me too. i'll see on the game server

ok. we could have lots of fun

without a doubt. good bye for now.

goodbye

dogcrash truther
thread title: i still make the transportation sounds when i eat even th

i am he posted:

ough im an adult. but my vocalization organs are much more developed so i can actually do specific engine sounds and have a lot more variation.

i am he posted:

me as a baby: vroooom here comes the, uh, regular plane

me now: vrrrrmm vrrrrmm *kzzcht* This is Air Traffic Control. Your Boeing model 747 is clear for landing. Things sure have changed since 9/11. Copy.

i am he posted:

baby: here's "normal car," "nondescript train," "regular boat," and "plane."

me: this is the sound of a Japanese model high speed rail system. Truly a miracle of modern engineering. Pairs well with Kimoto Sake and the food that they spray with fog machines.

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

dogcrash truther posted:

thread title: i still make the transportation sounds when i eat even th

those are some good posts

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

my gender identity is antediluvian. its writen in the minds of dinosaurs

Matoi Ryuko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

Matthew Clark went on to remove his own sense of smell in December of 2015. It was the first step to becoming a robot, and more importantly, the first step to becoming the galaxy's greatest sex machine.

Ectral posted:

matt clark: i poo poo and piss into tubes that feed into my hydroponic garden. furthermore, for the ladies: if your secret region smells, which it does lol, buy this microchip an d put it in there. i loving love science.

• Locked thread