Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PittTheElder posted:

That video is not available in my country.

http://vimeo.com/110200712

Here is the vimeo version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

That makes absolutely no sense, and is glorious.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Love it. Particularly good to see the lawyer.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Found this ad on the old Craigslist.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

My Halloween costume will pay dividends.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Minus the lack of hygiene? Looks like someone isn't a TRUE Charlie fan

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

But what is her spaghetti policy?

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
Does anybody have the Season 9 Bloopers online?
In Germany the show isn't even broadcasted, so I think my question is legitime.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Did you guys know Glenn Howerton was born in Japan :eyepop:

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

mojo1701a posted:

But what is her spaghetti policy?

She definitely wants to take you on a spaghetti day.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drunken officeparty posted:

I had no idea but it certainly explains his physique.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

drunken officeparty posted:

Did you know America had established a long-term military presence in Japan after defeating the island nation in a war popularly referred to as World War 2?

*World War 2 is in no way related to the Brad Pitt movie, World War Z

*Z should be pronounced as "zee," not "zed."

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

*Z should be pronounced as "zee," not "zed."

Irish Joe trolling again, nice one Joe, you almost had me there.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Season 9 is on Netflix and watchable now

JD
Jan 11, 2003
I put a fair amount of effort into this

Also if you make fun of it, I will smack your face off of your face

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

JD posted:

You've got me up to here right now.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

JD posted:

Willy Wonka?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

JD posted:

This is great

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Where'd you get the suit?

I was Green Man this year and will probably be Green Man for every costumed occasion forever until I get too fat for it.

Edit: Oh cool idea. Stealing that.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Nov 5, 2014

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Snacksmaniac posted:

Where'd you get the suit?

I was Green Man this year and will probably be Green Man for every costumed occasion forever until I get too fat for it.

I bought a light colored jacket, pants and a white shirt and dyed it with spray on fabric paint

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

JD posted:

I don't know if its a good or bad thing that I can sing that entire song off-cuff, including the high notes (:smug:).

Tell me you spent the whole night serenading everyone.

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Hughmoris posted:

I don't know if its a good or bad thing that I can sing that entire song off-cuff, including the high notes (:smug:).

Tell me you spent the whole night serenading everyone.

We were bar hopping and there was music at most places, but I did sing parts of Marry Me and Dayman in between each stop

Zorars
Nov 28, 2012
"'cause I'll throw down, so get in your little van, before I go America, all over your rear end!"

I love this show! it's a pity it's gone slightly down hill the past few seasons, but not entirely to be sure! Mac Day and The Gang Saves the day were pretty exemplary from last season. What do you guys think? Do you think there's been any decline from the seventh season onward?

Long live Charley and Frank!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Zorars posted:

it's gone slightly down hill the past few seasons

Absolutely not. If anything it's gotten even better. Last season we had Frank stuck in a loving coil and completely hairless crawling around in purell.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Zorars posted:

I love this show! it's a pity it's gone slightly down hill the past few seasons, but not entirely to be sure! Mac Day and The Gang Saves the day were pretty exemplary from last season. What do you guys think? Do you think there's been any decline from the seventh season onward?

Absolutely not. They've all been amazing right up through the end of the latest season, in my opinion.

e: Looking back through the list, the only episodes I'd describe as underwhelming from Season 7-9 are Frank's Brother and maybe Charlie's Mom Has Cancer. All the remaining episodes are amazing.

e2: I just picked a random episode to watch, landed on the Anti-Social Network. I could have a fist-full of hammers!

PittTheElder fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Nov 6, 2014

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'm just going to come out and say it, The Gang Save the Day is one of the best episodes of the entire show, especially Charlie's animated fantasy.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

David D. Davidson posted:

I'm just going to come out and say it, The Gang Save the Day is one of the best episodes of the entire show, especially Charlie's animated fantasy.

I laughed for about 5 minutes straight the second the first balloon popped out of the house in the animated bit

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I thought season 7 was a bit of a dip, but since then they've been back stronger. I really think 9 is one of the best seasons and I think a big part of how strong they've been able to stay is how short each individual season is.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The only episodes I ever skip are Frank's Brother and the Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell.
Season nine was great and had a variety of hilarious scenarios.

The Mechanical Hand
May 21, 2007

as this blessed evening falls don't forget the alcohol

Baron von Eevl posted:

I thought season 7 was a bit of a dip, but since then they've been back stronger. I really think 9 is one of the best seasons and I think a big part of how strong they've been able to stay is how short each individual season is.

I think I'm with you on this one. I'm only starting season 9 now, but enjoying it so far. I slogged through 7 and didn't feel most of it (loved Thunder Gun though). I assumed 8 would be no better. A bout of boredom and netflix had me catch a few Season 8 episodes instead of re-hashing older seasons and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I think "The Gang Dines Out" is one of my favorite episodes honestly. It even ends on a high note with them all being nice to each other for once and even giving props to Dee!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

To me, if anything, season 7 was a return to form after the dip in season 6. Frank's Pretty Woman, Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties, Sweet Dee Gets Audited, Chardee MacDennis, The Anti-Social Network, The Gang Gets Trapped, and Thunder Gun Express are all favorites of mine.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I am obviously a huge fan of Sweet Dee Gets Audited.

Wolf Cola: The Only Cola for Closure.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Diabolik900 posted:

To me, if anything, season 7 was a return to form after the dip in season 6. Frank's Pretty Woman, Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties, Sweet Dee Gets Audited, Chardee MacDennis, The Anti-Social Network, The Gang Gets Trapped, and Thunder Gun Express are all favorites of mine.

I really liked season six as well. Most of my top picks are in season six (The P Diddy Boat Dance, Denim Chicken, Charlie and Dee at the school). Season seven rules as well.
gently caress it, they're all good.

FadingChord posted:

Wolf Cola: The Only Cola for Closure.

The Mechanical Hand
May 21, 2007

as this blessed evening falls don't forget the alcohol

Diabolik900 posted:

I think I need to reexamine that. Looking back Seasons 5 and 6 weren't so hot. 7 wasn't bad and it picked up again at 8 for me. Last half of 6 was alright I think.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Only episode i remember being a little bummed out about, was Franks brother

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

There's no lull, y'all are crazy.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I don't understand how people can not be high on Season 7. It's the Fat Mac season!! Aka the Best Mac!

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Epi Lepi posted:

I don't understand how people can not be high on Season 7. It's the Fat Mac season!! Aka the Best Mac!

Country Mac is the best Mac, you jabroni :colbert:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

FadingChord posted:

Country Mac is the best Mac, you jabroni :colbert:

Shut up, science bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Depths posted:

Only episode i remember being a little bummed out about, was Franks brother

Ditto. It's the only episode I haven't gone back and rewatched. I remember the only thing that made me laugh was the Shadynasty sign. "Gun Fever 2: Still Too Hot" was a little forced, but still pretty decent.

Even episodes that I initially thought kinda sucked when they aired- namely "Dennis and Mac: Manhunters" and "Who Pooped the Bed?" are now among my favorites.

I'll keep watching this show until the last second of the credits of the last episode, then I'll go back and rewatch it all again- repeatedly.