Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

"did u buy this android? NO NO NO, buy this android! moron! there is a certain class of android that sort of works god drat it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

Ah I actually just read your post and you bought a sumsung phone with touxhwhiz. Of course it sucks lol. *buys a piece of junk* this is junk!! Wtf???

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Last Chance posted:

"did u buy this android? NO NO NO, buy this android! moron! there is a certain class of android that sort of works god drat it!"

tbf I want a iPhone 5c and a lot of people would say this to me

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

echinopsis posted:

what? an iphone 5c will probably still work great for another four to five years. it's not the best iphone you could buy, but if you're coming from android it'll be like breathing fresh air after wearing a fart mask 24/7.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

echinopsis posted:

a 5c is perfectly capable and you're needs will be suited as long as you get one with enough storage space

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wrong its bad

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Smythe posted:

Ah I actually just read your post and you bought a sumsung phone with touxhwhiz. Of course it sucks lol. *buys a piece of junk* this is junk!! Wtf???

ah yes it is perfectly acceptable for a key function of a major app to be broken on the one or two year year old flagship products (combined sales of nearly 100m units) of the largest android device maker for over a year now (problems first started mainly with maps v7 and android 4.3, maps v8 or android 4.4 didn't fix it) with no response from google. that is totally fine. i'm sure Win ME ran just great on the MS reference systems too.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

ah yes it is perfectly acceptable for a key function of a major app to be broken on the one or two year year old flagship products (combined sales of nearly 100m units) of the largest android device maker for over a year now (problems first started mainly with maps v7 and android 4.3, maps v8 or android 4.4 didn't fix it) with no response from google. that is totally fine. i'm sure Win ME ran just great on the MS reference systems too.

samsung phones are junk and touchwhiz makes them unusable. if you are interested in using the android operating system (the best mobile os) you must purcahse a nexus phone, as all others are literally useless.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Necc0 posted:

a 5c is perfectly capable and you're needs will be suited as long as you get one with enough storage space

ahh yes, enough storage space - the iPhone 5C - come's with whatever storage space you like, as long as what you like is 8GB.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the mark of a great os - being literally useless on 98% of the machines it ships on

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FMguru posted:

the mark of a great os - being literally useless on 98% of the machines it ships on

better than iOS which is useless on 100% :smuggo: :smugdog: :smaug: :smug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
good poo poo

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Sniep posted:

ahh yes, enough storage space - the iPhone 5C - come's with whatever storage space you like, as long as what you like is 8GB.

you can get 16gb 5cs iirc but yeh, get a 5s if you need to save money

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
8gb is fine hth stop hording and use ur clod solutions

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Smythe posted:

better than iOS which is useless on 100% :smuggo: :smugdog: :smaug: :smug:

:thurman: :master:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Forums Terrorist posted:

you can get 16gb 5cs iirc but yeh, get a 5s if you need to save money

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

https://www.studentmobiel.nl/iphone-5c

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Plaats uw bestelling via onze website en ontvang het contract in uw mailbox of per post thuis gestuurd.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lmfao what kind of chimera language is that

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
the thread title :ohdear:

madness

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

huh. nevermind then

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
all Apple iOS devices have 64-bit processors, should I buy the last 32-bit device they sell???

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i was right. larry's job is now to invest google's money and hope to hit it big. he literally thinks hes warren buffett (and name drops him at the end of the article)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
holy gently caress didnt read

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
he's going to look like that kid from powder after a decade of living like howard hughes

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
or maybe et and powders baby i dunno

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

cremnob posted:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i was right. larry's job is now to invest google's money and hope to hit it big. he literally thinks hes warren buffett (and name drops him at the end of the article)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66so4siXca8

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
extremely tl;dr

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Still waiting on all these magical updates to Google Docs, when will this pile of trash actually load and save DOC and XLS files with 100% compatibility. Google is so smart, prove it.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

MrMoo posted:

Still waiting on all these magical updates to Google Docs, when will this pile of trash actually load and save DOC and XLS files with 100% compatibility. Google is so smart, prove it.
lmbo not even msft can load and save doc/xls files with 100% reliability

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Actually was impressed with Office 365, it can load everything I have given it. It cannot save anything though without breaking it really badly.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
office layout explodes between versions. the only way to have a portable office thing that keeps ur good layout that u sperged over and shoulda done in latex anyways is to print to pdf my man and you know this

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
can our new mod plz ban cremnob tia

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
and and edit out all his posts to just be -

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Smythe posted:

extremely tl;dr

basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q

but serious.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

pram posted:

holy gently caress didnt read

I actually did and Larry seems like a cool guy. take that 60b and fund some fuckin fusion research because in the end phones are just phones

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
phones are v important, per okcupid profiles

nobody lists 'fusion power' as something they cant live without

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
maps works just fine on my galaxy s4?? but also i mostly use waze (also an google company) because gamification

anyway cremnob will suicide when apple goes bankrupt and is bought out piecemeal by google, microsoft, ibm, and yahoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Macintosh OS/10

• Locked thread