Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Shampoo posted:

Just live in Salem MA for a few years, and you'll be cured of the desire to do ANYTHING for Halloween except shut off the lights and close the curtains.

I have a friend who lives near there who says the same thing, he loving hates Halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm bringing my iPad and wearing my work clothes since I'm off at 8 and going as a Genius because :effort:

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

This is really friggin neat

https://www.youtube.com/user/HondaVideo

press R throughout the video

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

My roomie used to gently caress some broad years ago who worked at the Plymouth Plantation. And he used to insist she wear her pilgrim costume.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

opengl128 posted:

That is really cool.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My roomie used to gently caress some broad years ago who worked at the Plymouth Plantation. And he used to insist she wear her pilgrim costume.

Hey man nothing wrong with some dress up

I want to go out tonight but none of my friends have come up with ANY sort of plan and they are all boring and suck

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I'll be at work probably all night dealing with end-of-the-month reconciliation bullshit, and I'll probably get stuck having to help the parts department do their inventory audit. Today sucks hard and it's only going to get worse.

But then I get to go home and pack all of my poo poo together to freeze my balls off and beat the poo poo out of the CR250 on hundreds of acres of private land aaallllll day tomorrow. :getin:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I'm dressing as Sock-timus Prime to hand out candy. I'm too lazy to walk around with the kids after working all day.

For reference, I built it for my son's third birthday party for the kids

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat that suit is cool.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

opengl128 posted:

Thank you for posting that, it was loving awesome. I thought it'd be gimmicky but I definitely watched it to the very end.

Sockington, awesome loving costume.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Holy poo poo, SpaceShipTwo crashed. Branson's gonna be PISSED.

Really though, this is gonna be a big blow to them, I think.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Yep, rumor has it one of their test pilots died :( RIP.

Aviation is risky, and experimental aviation is even more so. I just hope they pull through as a company.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Yeah, it has been a really lovely week for spaceflight.

And Sock, that costume rules :allears:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

opengl128 posted:

Holy poo poo. I don't even want a Type R except now I want a Type R.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

alternate.eago posted:

FWD wagon burnouts aren't as much fun.

I'll find a way to make it work.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

We had tacos for dinner last night and I grabbed the wrong Tupperware which I thought housed my carefully prepared leftovers for lunch today. :( bonus is that we leave at 4:00.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I was playing subway surfer with my gfs niece today. I will say I enjoyed playing that game, and listening to her sequels of saying "jump he's going to get you!!!" Even better.

I am installing it on my kindle and playing it. No shame. :colbert:

Edit: drat, I wish tire rack sold ag tires. I want a set of bar tires for a JD 425 mower. Turf styles just don't work as good.

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Oct 31, 2014

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Trick or Treating started 15 minutes ago and not a single kid has showed up. I live in a super densely populated neighborhood too so this is weird. I figured it'd be less kids because of the rain but this is kind of depressing. I don't think rain ever stopped me as a kid.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

mariooncrack posted:

Trick or Treating started 15 minutes ago and not a single kid has showed up. I live in a super densely populated neighborhood too so this is weird. I figured it'd be less kids because of the rain but this is kind of depressing. I don't think rain ever stopped me as a kid.

poo poo, I remember one year when it snowed on Halloween here and I was still out with my mom trick or Treating. Now that i'm a grown rear end adult though, i'm just turning my lights off and locking the door. If I buy Halloween candy, it's going in my greedy fat stomach :colbert:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I'm a good Halloween DINK in that I buy full size chocolate bars for the kids.

Enjoy your childhoods, you little shits! Don't be in a hurry to get a job!

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 237 days!)

I used to go all out. I made some flickering severed hand lights which would point up to the door, and I'd put at least an hour into the costume (last year I actually ended up making my own bellbottoms). I've decided that since I hate my neighbors, they can suck it. I'm sticking out a bowl with candy in it on the porch, and proceeding to sit inside and watch TV and ignore everything. :3:

Already moved the cars in the back yard. Teenagers are getting more in number, and more destructive.

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005
There were some stray children wandering around trick or treating yesterday. My side gate is locked and only a tall child could even reach the latch on my front gate. it's one of those nice magnalatch ones used on pools and at some child care places. I didn't even bother locking it with the key. gently caress 'em. My daughter is down for the count with the flu. It'd be a real blow to her seeing the other kids when she can't do the same.

Plus I don't want random ferals on my property. bah Humbug, or whatever.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
I won't be off work til 1am so my Halloween will consist of not dying on my way home from work. We bought a bunch of candy but the gf isn't home til 6:30 so it might be too late by then. Oh wells.

opengl128 posted:

quote:

It sounds like a sequential box or dct or something, and there is a bunch of low rev shifts. Nissan did it better with the 350z.
:goonsay:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

opengl128 posted:

I finally got to watch this on my computer. I want a Type R more than anything right now, freakin awesome. Honda and VW always have the best ads.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Horsemaskin' it tonight. :getin:

Of course you can't see poo poo out of the thing and since I'm going to a pub crawl it'll be off most of the time except maybe for pictures. :v:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Staying home , playing war thunder and drinking expensive beer while my mom handles candy duty because she can stand kids unlike me

true hellaween spirit

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

My brother just gave out candy dressed as Santa Claus, and in full character. T'was the night before November and some children's minds have been blown.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Someone smashed car windows in my mom's neighborhood last year. This year her gun crazy Vietnam Vet boyfriend sat on the porch with his shotgun. I have no idea if he had candy to give away or not.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Farmer Shampoo and his little cow

She's too little for candy, so we just walked around. Stayed out of the Salem drunken bedlam, walked around with the locals.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Just went browsing through D&D and it seems that the injection of new mod blood has made it immeasurably better. Good job IOC!

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Postin from 38,000 feet.

The first time I've flown in 25 years.

This is the worst thing on earth.

I have no functional inner ears. and this poo poo is insanely terrifying.

It feels goooooood.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

Postin from 38,000 feet.

The first time I've flown in 25 years.

This is the worst thing on earth.

I have no functional inner ears. and this poo poo is insanely terrifying.

It feels goooooood.

Just remember that almost 10% of all flights land safely so you have nothing to worry about. Also yawning will pop your ears if they're bothering you.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

so what's erryone drinkin' on this spooky night?

(drunkposting now permitted in this thread)

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Stealth Like posted:

almost 10% of all flights land safely

Good to know.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

CreppyMonkey posted:

I'm drinking booze.

Not drunk though.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

CreppyMonkey posted:

My last bottle of wine that I brought back from Chile two months ago. Probably shouldn't since I'm sick but oh well.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

CreppyMonkey posted:

Finished my Gulden Draak and im working thtough a bottle of sam adams tetravis

good poo poo

and like.. snickers now that the trick or treaters have died off

E oh yeah did a couple shots to ifnish off my last bottle of wild turkey

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Diet cranberry juice and raspberry vodka because its friday and sometimes beer takes too long. Calories rob you of your drunkenness people!

edit: the cranberry juice was a free sample test and the vodka was on the bottom shelf. more $$ for car stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
Dudes I'm so drunk. Cars rule!

• Locked thread