Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
rain does own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

elf help book posted:

2015 is the year of Sexy Games for Sexy Gamers

But Bayonetta is already out, do we even have any sexy games coming next year??

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I just beat Bayonetta 1 and got a good laugh out of Jenne saying "This is the last time I'll cosplay" and then the extra Wii U credits showing her cosplaying as Daisy and Samus.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.
loving hell Kewpuh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ultigonio posted:

But Bayonetta is already out, do we even have any sexy games coming next year??

Bayonetta and all the girls in Smash should last us a while.

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down
I bought a Pro controller today. Holy poo poo is it nice, once I got used to the stick placement anyway. I can't get over how comfy and well-made this thing is, feels so solid.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

elf help book posted:

I just beat Bayonetta 1 and got a good laugh out of Jenne saying "This is the last time I'll cosplay" and then the extra Wii U credits showing her cosplaying as Daisy and Samus.

i just beat it yesterday i guess to get caught up on the story before i start 2. funny thing though, the story is complete nonsense and i have no idea what the gently caress is going on but it was a pretty fun action game so whatever. bayonetta 2 looks amazing though

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

fruitpunch posted:

I bought a Pro controller today. Holy poo poo is it nice, once I got used to the stick placement anyway. I can't get over how comfy and well-made this thing is, feels so solid.

have fun being able to use it for 700 hours without charging it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ultigonio posted:

loving hell Kewpuh

Kewpuh is a hero, like Dunban or Mario.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kewpuh posted:

i just beat it yesterday i guess to get caught up on the story before i start 2. funny thing though, the story is complete nonsense and i have no idea what the gently caress is going on but it was a pretty fun action game so whatever. bayonetta 2 looks amazing though

I didn't have too much trouble following it but I also read all the books I found, which normally gave more background detail to whatever was just going on in the story.

CatsPajamas
Jul 4, 2013

I hated the new Stupid Newbie avatar so much that I bought a new one for this user. Congrats, Lowtax.
So I see Kewpuh is continuing to be hilariously awesome. Whatever happened to the Wii U Shark Tank thread anyway? Remember how Nintendo's been going out of business for like the past decade?

Something that's come up lately is the sheer volume of Nintendo stuff coming out in November. I wanted to finish Hyrule Warriors before getting into Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2, but now there's going to be more characters and levels coming out for Warriors. On top of that since you can transfer characters/equipment over in Smash I wanted unlock the rest of the stuff I'm missing in the 3DS version before the Wii U came out, but that sure as heck doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Also I have to get back into Mario Kart 8 when the new characters and tracks come out for that.

Nintendo, please stop making it so difficult for me to budget my time. :(

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

CatsPajamas posted:

Whatever happened to the Wii U Shark Tank thread anyway? Remember how Nintendo's been going out of business for like the past decade?

its still around but wulgus trolled it so bad that nobody wanted to post in it anymore

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mr.capps posted:

Kewpuh is a hero, like Dunban

Kewpuh's modding powers are at their peak when he's not wearing any clothes?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Iwata's biggest priority in 2014 was to defeat the Wii U Dreamcast thread

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down

Kewpuh posted:

have fun being able to use it for 700 hours without charging it

What good is that to me when a burglar drops my Wii U in a toilet and then Nintendo erase my account??

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Rains alright, except when you forget to bring your umbrella, and it's raining hard, it can suck big time

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

mr.capps posted:

Kewpuh is a hero, like Dunban or Mario.

well whatever, as long as the thread title is Sexy Games for Sexy Gamers by the time 2015 rolls around, it should be okay. I don't have a pressing need to be sexy before then.

CatsPajamas posted:

there's going to be more characters and levels coming out for Warriors. On top of that since you can transfer characters/equipment over in Smash I wanted unlock the rest of the stuff I'm missing in the 3DS version before the Wii U came out, but that sure as heck doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Also I have to get back into Mario Kart 8 when the new characters and tracks come out for that.
I'm probably going to avoid picking up stuff (except for the MK8 DLC) until December, since that's when I'll have the most time for video games. I already have way too much to play right now, anyway.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Pixeltendo posted:

Rains alright, except when you forget to bring your umbrella, and it's raining hard, it can suck big time

That's called thinking rain, where you get all your good thinking done

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

oddium posted:

That's called thinking rain, where you get all your good thinking done

Good thinking like "man I wish I brought my umbrella" "god dang my hair is so wet" "why is it so cold" and "I'm probably going to catch hypothermia"?

Speaking of which, I just realized that I absolutely have to play Pikmin 3 the next time it rains. I'll grab a blanket and play offscreen. It's going to be obscenely comfortable.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

CatsPajamas posted:

Nintendo, please stop making it so difficult for me to budget my time. :(
Don't Worry

There's a three to four month gap period coming up where no games are coming out for the Wii-U from January to March/April

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

The Taint Reaper posted:

Don't Worry

There's a three to four month gap period coming up where no games are coming out for the Wii-U from January to March/April

At the very least, Affordable Space Adventures will be somewhere in that gap.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

Iwata's biggest priority in 2014 was to defeat the Wii U Dreamcast thread

If Sega makes another console, would it be Sega's Wii U?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Level Slide posted:

If Sega makes another console, would it be Sega's Wii U?

#blessed

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ultigonio posted:

At the very least, Affordable Space Adventures will be somewhere in that gap.

That's a pretty fitting title for a game coming out during that time.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'll just spend the time getting (failing to get) pure platinums on the higher difficulties of Bayonetta 2.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I kind of wish there was a Senran kagura game for the Wii_u. They would probably make a buttload of money if all the characters wore Nintendo costumes. I mean granted all the outfits in the game explode. But games like Other M made the exploding varia suit canon.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

Don't Worry

I'm just going to pretend Captain Toad got delayed until February.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

kind of surprised they havent pulled a tropical freeze on captain toad and delayed it honestly

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

Don't Worry

This is why I'm holding off on the Bayonettas, as difficult as they are to resist.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kewpuh posted:

kind of surprised they havent pulled a tropical freeze on captain toad and delayed it honestly

I don't think they're expecting Captain Toad to sell gangbusters because they lowered the price to 40 bucks. So they're probably figuring to just release it and get it over with.

Because let's be honest very very very very few people give two shits about toads. They're like the final fantasy Moogles. People only like them for their mascot status for a much larger series. But would never really buy a game entirely about them because they suck compared to everything else that exists in that universe.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 2, 2014

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
$10.99 NintendoLand at best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-land-nintendo-wii-u/5681754.p

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

watch dogs comes out in a couple of weeks. has there been any hands on yet from reviewers about framerate or anything else

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

or gamepad functionality

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

lol if you're ever sitting around thinking "Hmmmm poo poo I don't have any games to play".

I got SMT4 on Thursday (well, Friday really, since it downloaded overnight), I've put 7 hours into it since then. I still haven't cracked open the copies of W101/Bayo/Bayo2 I got last week. :stare:

The Taint Reaper posted:

Because let's be honest very very very very few people give two shits about toads.
fly away troll~~~

Captain Toad GOTY 2014 and 2015

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kewpuh posted:

watch dogs comes out in a couple of weeks. has there been any hands on yet from reviewers about framerate or anything else

It's still a broken piece of crap and another mark against the French and their crimes.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Wow, I thought they just silently cancelled the Wii U version of Watch Dogs. Didn't expect it to ever actually come out.

Also, don't buy it. It's poo poo.

dirtyfrog
Apr 15, 2003

The Fantastic Fapping Frog
Struggling with 2-1 "Inflate-a-mate" on Stealth Inc 2, anyone able to give me a hint?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's still a broken piece of crap and another mark against the French and their crimes.

i didnt buy it on pc or anything so i havent played it yet but the reviews seemed to be halfway decent for it

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

Ubisoft has not advertised the Wii U version of Watch dogs period.

No doubt they just want it to fail and say: "yeeee-up our games just don't sell on Nintendo systems"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Pixeltendo posted:

Ubisoft has not advertised the Wii U version of Watch dogs period.

No doubt they just want it to fail and say: "yeeee-up our games just don't sell on Nintendo systems"

i wonder what the game is that they said is completed and theyre just sitting on it until more consoles get sold

• Locked thread