Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

Chichevache posted:

My girl watches it and I occasionally glance at it because Nina Dobrev is fine as hell.

I've met her and she's super nice.

fishtobaskets posted:

I didn't like it at first either, but I kept thinking about it afterward and it's really stuck with me in a way that makes me excited to see it again, so I think that's probably a good sign? I think it's a movie where, in order to enjoy it, you have to just throw out all sense of realism & just accept it for the visually stunning, absurdly odd allegory it's trying to be. Similar to how you might approach Brazil or Clockwork Orange, except those films gave us early & obvious cues that they were not to be approached realistically.

This is the only way to enjoy Snowpiercer, turn your critical brain off and enjoy each scene individually because it's beautiful. The story is Elysium on a train, with a great cast, and it's a solid movie despite itself.

There's one really obviously bad monologue, but not even Laurence Olivier could pull off "I know what baby tastes like".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011
For what it is, Snowpeircer is ok I guess, but it was just too far fetched as a premise to be engaging. I could see it working as something like a failing colonization attempt that couldn't be resupplied or something, but everybody left on the planet on a train? The train just doesn't seem that plausible as a solution to the problem set forth and since it's not, it kind of removes you from whatever motivation the characters have.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MadMattH posted:

For what it is, Snowpeircer is ok I guess, but it was just too far fetched as a premise to be engaging. I could see it working as something like a failing colonization attempt that couldn't be resupplied or something, but everybody left on the planet on a train? The train just doesn't seem that plausible as a solution to the problem set forth and since it's not, it kind of removes you from whatever motivation the characters have.

It isn't supposed to be plausible. It is a giant metaphor.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Yeah but thinking about this guy thinking "they're still on the train?! This just isn't plausible!" 2 hours in is really funny.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Hell yes!!

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

The_Rob posted:

It isn't supposed to be plausible. It is a giant metaphor.

I understand that, but it just pulls me out too far. I could even buy it if it was set in some underground bunker or something. Having the people be on a train just seems too forced and very unnatural. It just comes off as odd and even with the metaphor, the train thing is too forced.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I finished season 2 of American Horror Story last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I liked it, don't get me wrong. But if you asked me what it was about, I'm not sure what I would say. If you asked me about season 1, I would say it's about a family moving into a ghost house. But season 2, I would say it's about an insane asylum because what else could I say that isn't a spoiler? I'm not even sure it's about the asylum at all, more about the characters that happen to converge at a particular time in an asylum, but even saying which characters reveals their significance. It's a weird setup.

Honestly I was finding it difficult to tell what was a main plot thread and what was a weird side thread that leads nowhere. A lot of random poo poo happens for no obvious reason. I thought most things in season 1 were explained at some point.

SolidSnakesBandana fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 3, 2014

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MadMattH posted:

I understand that, but it just pulls me out too far. I could even buy it if it was set in some underground bunker or something. Having the people be on a train just seems too forced and very unnatural. It just comes off as odd and even with the metaphor, the train thing is too forced.

How would an underground bunker work better? The train works as a metaphor because there are multiple cars which will represent multiple levels of class and societal standing. What would a underground bunker represent?

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

red19fire posted:

This is the only way to enjoy Snowpiercer, turn your critical brain off ...

Nah, turn it back on, it's much more enjoyable that way. Watching it with your brain turned off is, as fishtobaskets discovered, a fast way to miss that it's very much like Brazil.

For instance, the baby-eater monologue may be eccentric, but it's far from obvious in any sense, much less obviously bad. It's Juvenalian satire. The point is that the allegory is absolutely scathing in its depiction of 'the future,' and Joon-ho doesn't care if we find it ridiculous or not, because it's true. He wants nothing more than our spontaneous reaction to life being depicted in such a bereft, hopeless, and extreme way.

This is exactly what Terry Gilliam does in Brazil: Juxtapose images of such shocking grotesque with black humor and epic fantasy. One needs to watch it more like a fairy tale, filtered through the strange subjective of a meek, little office boy who has bouts of Don Quixote syndrome. In Snowpiercer, it's the same poo poo, except the subjective of a guy who is both a hero and a cannibal. People should watch the movie with this in mind, that they're essentially seeing Curtis's culture shock at the progressing moral depravity of the world. There are gonna be parts that get full on ridiculous.

And, for God's sake, there's already an underground version of Snowpiercer. It's called The Mole People, and it's equally absurd and awesome.

EDIT: And, to a greater extent, The Time Machine by H. G. Wells.

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

The_Rob posted:

How would an underground bunker work better? The train works as a metaphor because there are multiple cars which will represent multiple levels of class and societal standing. What would a underground bunker represent?

In that it could actually work as a solution to the given problem and might be one that could actually be used without having to resort to "Hey look, this is really a train!" You could easily represent the exact same thing just having the bunker sealed off into different sections. Even having it set on a space ship would just make more sense than a train.

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

K. Waste posted:

Nah, turn it back on, it's much more enjoyable that way. Watching it with your brain turned off is, as fishtobaskets discovered, a fast way to miss that it's very much like Brazil.

For instance, the baby-eater monologue may be eccentric, but it's far from obvious in any sense, much less obviously bad. It's Juvenalian satire. The point is that the allegory is absolutely scathing in its depiction of 'the future,' and Joon-ho doesn't care if we find it ridiculous or not, because it's true. He wants nothing more than our spontaneous reaction to life being depicted in such a bereft, hopeless, and extreme way.

This is exactly what Terry Gilliam does in Brazil: Juxtapose images of such shocking grotesque with black humor and epic fantasy. One needs to watch it more like a fairy tale, filtered through the strange subjective of a meek, little office boy who has bouts of Don Quixote syndrome. In Snowpiercer, it's the same poo poo, except the subjective of a guy who is both a hero and a cannibal. People should watch the movie with this in mind, that they're essentially seeing Curtis's culture shock at the progressing moral depravity of the world. There are gonna be parts that get full on ridiculous.

And, for God's sake, there's already an underground version of Snowpiercer. It's called The Mole People, and it's equally absurd and awesome.

Don't forget Logan's Run.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

MadMattH posted:

Don't forget Logan's Run.

Also, Ben Ketai's Beneath from 2013.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I finished season 2 of American Horror Story last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I liked it, don't get me wrong. But if you asked me what it was about, I'm not sure what I would say. If you asked me about season 1, I would say it's about a family moving into a ghost house. But season 2, I would say it's about an insane asylum because what else could I say that isn't a spoiler? I'm not even sure it's about the asylum at all, more about the characters that happen to converge at a particular time in an asylum, but even saying which characters reveals their significance. It's a weird setup.

Honestly I was finding it difficult to tell what was a main plot thread and what was a weird side thread that leads nowhere. A lot of random poo poo happens for no obvious reason. I thought most things in season 1 were explained at some point.

I've always felt that the subtitle Asylum was perfect for the second season, cause it is absolutely crazy. And the main plot was the journalist becoming trapped in the asylum, and mainly everyone and everything put on good guy fronts but were evil underneath, even going so far as to have the ultimate "Nice guy on the outside/monster on the inside" with rapey santa.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Snowpiercer is pretty great and anyone who is bothered by the implausibility is living an impoverished life because the part of their brain that suspends disbelief withered and died at some point while they choked on a piece of food or strangled themselves while jerking off or something. On the topic of Snowpiercer here's a short fun extremely spoiler filled video about one of the dozens of things that it does well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X05TDsoSg2Y

But my favorites parts of the movie were how the tone zig zagged around from extremely bleak to weirdly funny while all along it adroitly rode the edge of absurdity. Really, all the implausible poo poo in that movie just helped pushed the absurdity. Is Brazil implausible? Yes, but who gives a poo poo? Ditto for Snowpiercer,

red19fire
May 26, 2010

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Snowpiercer is pretty great and anyone who is bothered by the implausibility is living an impoverished life because the part of their brain that suspends disbelief withered and died at some point while they choked on a piece of food or strangled themselves while jerking off or something. On the topic of Snowpiercer here's a short fun extremely spoiler filled video about one of the dozens of things that it does well:

But my favorites parts of the movie were how the tone zig zagged around from extremely bleak to weirdly funny while all along it adroitly rode the edge of absurdity. Really, all the implausible poo poo in that movie just helped pushed the absurdity. Is Brazil implausible? Yes, but who gives a poo poo? Ditto for Snowpiercer,

I agree completely, and I think netflix is the perfect place for it. I would predict it becoming a cultish sleeper hit, and it's great to have on in the background.

K. Waste posted:

I think this is why it belongs on netflix, multiple viewings kind of clarify the film. Like the first time I saw it, I had the same gut reaction mentioned earlier, that it goes off the rails :v: like 3/4 in with a weird twist, and that overshadowed a lot of the film. Then, reading the Snowpiercer thread and critics' explanation, I really started to appreciate it. And the director standing up to Weinstein to keep his cut intact is cool as heck.

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

TychoCelchuuu posted:

OTOH, people who consider Snowpiercer to be any sort of good science fiction are the same people who think Sharknado was a thing that could actually happen. Anyone who thought that getting on a loving train was going to save them because the entire planet was frozen deserved whatever the people who convinced them to get on in the first place did to them because they were too stupid to actually continue their existence. They might as well have said, "We are saving you with MAGIC!" Suspension of disbelief doesn't mean turning your brain entirely off.

The train was just a heavy handed plot device that didn't really do anything. Saying that the train is metaphor does nothing to change that the train is a poo poo metaphor.

Snowpiercer didn't even do the action adroitly, it certainly wasn't special in that regard. When the acting wasn't flat it was scene chewing. The sets were ugly. It probably smelled weird too.

I happen to think Brazil is fine and is more acceptable as a future reality than Snowpiercer. Snowpiercer is around the level of Zardoz in both commentary and working as a movie reality and shouldn't be classed with something like Brazil.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I thought the main problem with Snowpiercer is that it just didn't have a very good script. I don't care about the premise being goofy as poo poo, I love Sunshine and Dark City and The Fountain and all that. I just thought it was very solidly mediocre from a script-and-acting point of view. It was about on the level of that movie where Malcolm McDowell plays a guy who escapes a worldwide plague by living in a castle.

It did have neat visuals though.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

I agree with all of this and thought season one was a little better overall, and thematically tighter. I also didn't really care that much about the Nazi doctor or the nun and they dominate most of the season, and the alien plot, while potentially interesting, is scarce and intermittent and it seems like they didn't really know what to do with it.

There's also a bit when they finally introduce Dylan McDermott and he immediately identifies himself as the serial killer's son and then you know that must mean the public knows who the killer was in the future, so all the scenes of the killer following that are devoid of dramatic tension because you know he's not going to get away with it.

I will say the one scene that's stuck with me after watching it like a week ago is 'The Name Game' because Jessica Lange loving nails it.

Wolfsheim fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Nov 3, 2014

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

TychoCelchuuu posted:

But my favorites parts of the movie were how the tone zig zagged around from extremely bleak to weirdly funny while all along it adroitly rode the edge of absurdity. Really, all the implausible poo poo in that movie just helped pushed the absurdity.

That's pretty much a trademark style of the director.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
Yeah, Snowpiercer just isn't firing on all cylinders. It's got an off-the-wall premise, but instead of embracing that, it still spins its wheels with lots of exposition. It's an action movie, but the action is choppy and not clear. It has a cool idea of progression as they advance through the train, but you don't really get a great feel for the train as a place.

It's ok, but I wish it was better.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

wafflesnsegways posted:

Yeah, Snowpiercer just isn't firing on all cylinders.

:iceburn: :master:

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
I'm only up to Mac and Charlie die pt 2 in Always Sunny but it's the only show that consistently cracks me up. The fact there are still at least five more seasons is excellent.

fliptophead fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Nov 3, 2014

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
It is King of The Hill consistent too

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

fliptophead posted:

I'm only up to Mac and Charlie die pt 2 in Always Sunny but it's the only show that consistently cracks me up. The fact there are still at least five more seasons is excellent.

Good news, it stays funny against all odds. I just binged through season 9 last night. I wasn't expecting to watch the whole season in one sitting but it was just so loving good that I couldn't help myself.

MadMattH posted:

OTOH, people who consider Snowpiercer to be any sort of good science fiction are the same people who think Sharknado was a thing that could actually happen.

I'm glad you started off your post with this sentence, because it informed me that the entire rest of your post was stupid as poo poo, so I didn't bother to read it.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Leper Residue posted:

I've always felt that the subtitle Asylum was perfect for the second season, cause it is absolutely crazy. And the main plot was the journalist becoming trapped in the asylum, and mainly everyone and everything put on good guy fronts but were evil underneath, even going so far as to have the ultimate "Nice guy on the outside/monster on the inside" with rapey santa.

At first I thought it was about Lana being in the asylum, but so many characters get so much screen time that I had a hard time saying that it was about her. But considering the way the show begins and the way it ends, I guess its accurate. I also really really wanted to see a resolution on the possession story, because that was by far the most interesting part of the season for me. But it just ends so abruptly. I must have missed something there. I find it hard to believe that killing the host would even have an effect.

I also don't understand why they brought Alma back, because she didn't actually do anything except what happened with Grace which made no loving sense whatsoever. Probably the thing I hated most about the season.

ChineseConnection
Jun 23, 2005

precision posted:

I thought the main problem with Snowpiercer is that it just didn't have a very good script. I don't care about the premise being goofy as poo poo, I love Sunshine and Dark City and The Fountain and all that. I just thought it was very solidly mediocre from a script-and-acting point of view. It was about on the level of that movie where Malcolm McDowell plays a guy who escapes a worldwide plague by living in a castle.

It did have neat visuals though.

Best line in that terrible script, "BUT HOW CAN I LEAD IF I HAVE TWO ARMS?" Yes the train is a metaphor, but that metaphor is as ham-fisted and juvenile as some 9th grader's poetry notebook.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

MadMattH posted:

OTOH, people who consider Snowpiercer to be any sort of good science fiction are the same people who think Sharknado was a thing that could actually happen. Anyone who thought that getting on a loving train was going to save them because the entire planet was frozen deserved whatever the people who convinced them to get on in the first place did to them because they were too stupid to actually continue their existence. They might as well have said, "We are saving you with MAGIC!" Suspension of disbelief doesn't mean turning your brain entirely off.

Who the Hell thinks Sharknado could actually happen? And what does this have to do with the enjoyment of a fantasy film?

The people who get on the apocalypse train aren't stupid. For all intents and purposes, the God engine works. It's that the price of it working is that some people are farmed as disposable sacrifices. It's really not as farfetched as people are getting hung up on. It's certainly not comparable to a shark tornado, which - though I haven't seen the film - I'm assuming is a case where the fantasy conceit exists solely to look ridiculous and not actually comment upon anything other than its own ridiculousness. Snowpiercer takes absurdity and does a really good job of using it for reasons other than self-indulgence.

quote:

The train was just a heavy handed plot device that didn't really do anything. Saying that the train is metaphor does nothing to change that the train is a poo poo metaphor.

What makes it a poo poo metaphor? The lack of plausibility?

quote:

Snowpiercer didn't even do the action adroitly, it certainly wasn't special in that regard. When the acting wasn't flat it was scene chewing. The sets were ugly. It probably smelled weird too.

wafflesnsegways posted:

Yeah, Snowpiercer just isn't firing on all cylinders. It's got an off-the-wall premise, but instead of embracing that, it still spins its wheels with lots of exposition. It's an action movie, but the action is choppy and not clear. It has a cool idea of progression as they advance through the train, but you don't really get a great feel for the train as a place.

Now we're getting into a weird place where Snowpiercer is apparently too absurd to be taken seriously, but also not absurd enough to be appreciated on its own terms.

All of the exposition in Snowpiercer serves a purpose of contextualizing the characters and giving the spectator a feel of the train as a place. Furthermore, this exposition routinely pays off at some later point in the story. I'm thinking particularly of stuff like when Gilliam attempts to get Curtis to stop the campaign forward and instead hold the water-supply of the train hostage. This isn't the movie spinning its wheels, it's exposition for when it's revealed that Gilliam is being coerced by the Conductor, that the boiler room was where the revolution was supposed to end, and that Curtis was then going to be escorted to the front of the train and seduced by its pleasures. Ironically, the reason this doesn't happen is because Curtis is written in such a way that he's eager to defy the plausibility of this strategy in favor of pushing forward.

The train itself as a feat of production design is amazing. The sheer contrast between the privileged areas and the prisons and slums is accentuated by our consciousness that they're literally only a few feet away from one another. And Joon-ho films these narrow corridors very well, giving us a proper sense that the further forward these characters go in the train, the more and more it feels like a stable and total world and not just a train with some nice cars and some bad cars.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Hat Thoughts posted:

It is King of The Hill consistent too

I wish King of the Hill was still on Netflix... :(

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

inSTAALed posted:

Same, it was always great for that "I've got ~20 minutes to kill" niche.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
I watched Snowpiercer again last night and could not stop laughing at the joyful weirdness that Tilda Swinton and Ewen Bremner bring to their characters. Swinton in particular is such a delight. Has she ever played a role where she didn't commit 1000% to the character?

Bagpuss_UK
May 22, 2001

(NOT BAGPUSS)
I was going to post her as Janine in Hot Fuzz, until I double checked on IMDB and realised that was Cate Blanchett not Tilda Swinton.

However, this did lead me to the great discovery that Michael the shelf stacker is played by Rory McCann, AKA The Hound from Game of Thrones :monocle:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

inSTAALed posted:

My girlfriend and I got sick of waiting for it to pop back up so we ended up buying the whole run on amazon and stream it through prime. Yes, it's much much more expensive in the long run than Netflix but I get to watch as much KotH as I want now with no fear of it mysteriously disappearing for over a year with no explanation or promise that it will come back. Which makes no sense considering every other Fox cartoon (except The Simpsons) are always up on Netflix but not KotH.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
Snowpiercer isn't a meaningful depiction of class struggle because its underclass by and large doesn't labor, HTH.

(e: cleared up phrasing)

The Time Dissolver fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Nov 3, 2014

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

I'm glad you started off your post with this sentence, because it informed me that the entire rest of your post was stupid as poo poo, so I didn't bother to read it.

That's OK since it was just a tiny jab at the other guy anyway.

K. Waste posted:

Who the Hell thinks Sharknado could actually happen? And what does this have to do with the enjoyment of a fantasy film?

I made it pretty clear it was stupid people, to clarify, specifically the ones who think Snowpiercer is good science fiction.

K. Waste posted:

The people who get on the apocalypse train aren't stupid. For all intents and purposes, the God engine works. It's that the price of it working is that some people are farmed as disposable sacrifices. It's really not as farfetched as people are getting hung up on. It's certainly not comparable to a shark tornado, which - though I haven't seen the film - I'm assuming is a case where the fantasy conceit exists solely to look ridiculous and not actually comment upon anything other than its own ridiculousness. Snowpiercer takes absurdity and does a really good job of using it for reasons other than self-indulgence.

They would have to be stupid to think that there would be any way for it to work without magic. It's not just the whole God engine Macguffin, the whole idea is an unworkable mess. It is comparable in the exact same way as a shark tornado, it only exists as a conceit of the film it exists in and wouldn't even be considered as something that could happen in a real world.

quote:

What makes it a poo poo metaphor? The lack of plausibility?

An actual good metaphor, wouldn't have to refer back to itself for 2 hours.

quote:

Now we're getting into a weird place where Snowpiercer is apparently too absurd to be taken seriously, but also not absurd enough to be appreciated on its own terms.

The train itself as a feat of production design is amazing. The sheer contrast between the privileged areas and the prisons and slums is accentuated by our consciousness that they're literally only a few feet away from one another. And Joon-ho films these narrow corridors very well, giving us a proper sense that the further forward these characters go in the train, the more and more it feels like a stable and total world and not just a train with some nice cars and some bad cars.
The train as a feat of production was a stupid idea to begin with. So what if it separates the classes, there are easier ways to do that than to get on a big train. It doesn't matter about the God engine, if the vehicle it's put in blatantly wouldn't work. A train is possibly the worst place to use it. Not only can you not avoid what's coming on the tracks, you now have no way to maintain the tracks in the first place, since everyone still alive is now on the drat train.
If the train can be replaced by any vehicle other than a train, then it's just a dumb plot device. Even the never stopping train thing has been done before, although not in a post-apocalypse world.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I'm sorry to break this to you, but movies aren't real.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

I also don't understand why they brought Alma back, because she didn't actually do anything except what happened with Grace which made no loving sense whatsoever. Probably the thing I hated most about the season.

The aliens part of the story is still the one element never quite sat well with me, maybe in part because given how relatively popular things like UFOs, crop circles, cattle mutilation, abductions, etc. was in the 70s-90s I think there might be enough material there on its own season for something revolving around that.

The only difficult thing would be to find a way to make erotic sexual situations involving grays or reptilians watchable, though.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Tune in next week where we learn that Star Wars is a terrible movie because the Death Star is implausibly large for what it needs to do, Indiana Jones is awful because the sun would never hit that angle in the desert, let alone get focused through the staff, Blade Runner sucks because robots don't and can't work like that, Aladdin is implausible because magic carpets can't support that much weight, and Schindler's List is the worst movie ever made because in real life neither Schindler nor anyone else was speaking in English.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Bagpuss_UK posted:

I was going to post her as Janine in Hot Fuzz, until I double checked on IMDB and realised that was Cate Blanchett not Tilda Swinton.

However, this did lead me to the great discovery that Michael the shelf stacker is played by Rory McCann, AKA The Hound from Game of Thrones :monocle:

Yarp :haw:

I love Hot Fuzz. I was going to start raving about Dalton in it but everyone is awesome. So rewatchable.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
Your impeccable logic has convinced me that I wasn't a little bit bored by Snowpiercer after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

wafflesnsegways posted:

Your impeccable logic has convinced me that I wasn't a little bit bored by Snowpiercer after all.

Nah, you're cool, that's not what the present argument is about.

• Locked thread