Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lotish posted:

lol you have to turn on the light to pee? It's not like the toilet is a moving target. Eat more carrots or something.

It's not the toilet's movement that's the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Lotish posted:

lol you have to turn on the light to pee? It's not like the toilet is a moving target. Eat more carrots or something.

After a pint or two of psilocybin that fucker's a bitch to chase down, carrots or no.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I think you can feel ok about sitting down to piss in that situation. Or just enjoy spraying everything and worry about it later.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Snowy posted:

Or just enjoy spraying everything and worry about it later.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Karate Bastard posted:

After a pint or two of psilocybin that fucker's a bitch to chase down, carrots or no.

A pint or 2? Wow, thats enough to kill an elephant, since shrooms(which are not pure psilocybin) are sold by the gram, and a even a pro normally only eats a few grams to trip so hard you can't tell who or what you are anymore.

Very impressive! No wonder you have problems pissing.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's a living :shrug:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
When I'm really drunk, I just drop my pants and piss in the tub, don't even try to aim my dick

try to pretend there was a picture of a bear here

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why dont you just shove your face on the toilet and flush too, you loving animal.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
The danger of sitting to pee: I knew a shameful nigga in high school who got up in the middle of the night with a pissboner. Well, he sat down on the toilet, fell back asleep, and promptly pissed in he own mouth.

Tub is a gross idea, but I'm a chronic sink-pisser. Just wash your hands at the same time, don't be an animal.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

These are becoming increasingly sinister

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

Bill Cosby is a rapist.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Devil Tesla posted:

Bill Cosby is a rapist.

Alleged

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

#notallcosbys

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OJ Simpson was acquitted

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

syscall girl posted:

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

wayne is now pretty static imo

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

So how did he die? Struck by lightning? OD'ed on hairspray?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

syscall girl posted:

You know that story about Clooney?

quote:

He may be pulling in $12 million a picture and deified by women worldwide, but George Clooney is apparently not above digging around in cat poo poo for the sake of a good joke.

Actor Richard Kind (who plays Paul on “Spin City” and is a member of Clooney’s inner circle) and his pet feline learned that lesson the hard way.

"Richard had this cat that he loved and adored," Ben Weiss, a "Friends" assistant director and another Clooney crony, recalls in the upcoming issue of Men’s Journal. "So George would go in the bathroom, and that’s where the litter box was. And there would be cat poo poo in there, so George would clean it up and flush it down the toilet. Then Richard would go in there and say, ‘God, it’s so weird. My cat hasn’t taken a poo poo in forever.’"

This went on for days: the cat crapping, Clooney merrily scooping and flushing. And eventually, Kind grew understandably concerned.

"Richard went to the vet to get some kind of thing to make the cat go to the bathroom," says Weiss. "The poor cat. The cat’s making GBS threads, and George is still cleaning it up."

Clearly, the madness had to end. So the erstwhile “ER” star capped it off with a bang (or, more accurately, a thud).

"Finally, George stood over the cat box and took a giant poo poo," Weiss tells the magazine. "And finally Richard goes in there and says, ‘Oh, my God! Kitty!’"

I expect the Cosby thing to have the same kind of payoff eventually.

TZer0
Jun 22, 2013

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

man who did this thought he was some kind of hero

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

This is exactly how management works.

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

I feel you broseph

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Whats that one mspaint of an american soldier lustfully rubbing cash on his face with blood all over him, and in the background theres oil towers and explosions in the desert?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Avocados posted:

Whats that one mspaint of an american soldier lustfully rubbing cash on his face with blood all over him, and in the background theres oil towers and explosions in the desert?

"man rubbing face meme soldier" and it's like the third GIS result.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
superior version:

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

:effort:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I saw the screenshot and really hoped it was the new Homefront

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Mierenneuker posted:

So how did he die? Struck by lightning? OD'ed on hairspray?

and what's the deal with airline peanuts?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

What the gently caress is this crossover horseshit. There cannot be TWO CARTOON DUCKS IN THE SAME loving COMIC MEME. I AM loving MAD ABOUT CARTOON DUCKS. They don't even exist in the same CARTOON UNIVERSE, A CARTOONIVERSE IF YOU WILL. Lazy, sloppy writing. Just poo poo. Just loving bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Frostwerks posted:

What the gently caress is this crossover horseshit. There cannot be TWO CARTOON DUCKS IN THE SAME loving COMIC MEME. I AM loving MAD ABOUT CARTOON DUCKS. They don't even exist in the same CARTOON UNIVERSE, A CARTOONIVERSE IF YOU WILL. Lazy, sloppy writing. Just poo poo. Just loving bad.

• Locked thread