Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013

Amberskin posted:

Even for the "automatic" (dump to best price) sells?

Yep.

I was slightly mistaken, when you ask to sell more then you have slots, it opens the window, but puts it somewhere invisible so you have to click the neocomm icon twice to see it. It then populates it with the first N things in your selection where N is your maximum order count.

So I'm still selling my 300 stacks, in increments of 41. In fairness, I'm almost done and my hand hasn't fallen off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

orange juche posted:

Makes sense, I forgot you could fork money to the whiskey fund to do that, having never done it myself. Does Solo still like Laphroaig single-malt?

A little out of character if me perhaps but I trolled the donation thread a bit and it seems Solo collected over a hundred dollars to set me Read Only.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

A little out of character if me perhaps but I trolled the donation thread a bit and it seems Solo collected over a hundred dollars to set me Read Only.

Goons take the donation thread very seriously so don't troll it, we eagerly throw money at Solo because holy gently caress I would not want to be the guy who managed GSF's IT services.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

orange juche posted:

Goons take the donation thread very seriously so don't troll it, we eagerly throw money at Solo because holy gently caress I would not want to be the guy who managed GSF's IT services.

The alcohol donation system seems to work rather well at keeping Solo from complete mental breakdown. The average Goon versus my average user where I work... I'll take the users here any day of the week.

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

So, first super fleet with the patch done. It's actually not that bad, hyperspatial lowslots + Istabs make it pretty easy going.

May get a bit more interesting when 200 of the things are all trying to take the same gate though O.o

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

kiresays posted:

So, first super fleet with the patch done. It's actually not that bad, hyperspatial lowslots + Istabs make it pretty easy going.

May get a bit more interesting when 200 of the things are all trying to take the same gate though O.o

Actually I was wondering about that -- did CCP ever do anything about supercaps and gates? They said they were gonna make it easier for them to clowncar through a gate but then we heard nothing else.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

Trolling more like defending furries and arguing age of consent laws here. You're a horrible person, please stop posting forever.

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

Glory of Arioch posted:

Actually I was wondering about that -- did CCP ever do anything about supercaps and gates? They said they were gonna make it easier for them to clowncar through a gate but then we heard nothing else.

They said they're going to look at the physics of bumping (ohgod). TBH it's not really an issue with supers, even if you were taking a poo poo load of them. Their models aren't all that much larger than a Carrier. It gets pretty interesting with Titans though.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

You guys let Kaleb Rysode back in waffe? Wow.

For those that don't remember.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ryanrs posted:

You guys let Kaleb Rysode back in waffe? Wow.

For those that don't remember.

He did some IRL contrition and paid for his sins at EVEVegas.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

vyst posted:

Details?

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

vyst posted:

He must have used a lot of plungers to get forgiven for that.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

He probably did an all expenses paid Vegas blast for Mittani and co. seeing as he lives in Vegas and is fairly well established. Personally I wouldn't shell out thousands of dollars to ingratiate myself to an alliance in a video game, but then I wish I had enough money to even contemplate such a thing. Different strokes for different folks I guess :shrug:

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

orange juche posted:

He probably did an all expenses paid Vegas blast for Mittani and co. seeing as he lives in Vegas and is fairly well established. Personally I wouldn't shell out thousands of dollars to ingratiate myself to an alliance in a video game, but then I wish I had enough money to even contemplate such a thing. Different strokes for different folks I guess :shrug:

The russians are willing to invest their real, meager-but-tangible life savings into their supers. :shrug:

This game does things to people.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
In other news:

That cute little upstart took some sov in Etherium Reach.

quote:

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 and good loving work to so many of you.

We barely know each other. We barely exist.

AND WE STILL loving DID IT!!!!

It's not even on Dotlan yet, but I'm in the system, I've got the sov bill... it's ours. Free and clear, for right now, it's ours.

I ventured over to /r/PhoebeCrusadeWarRoom so that you might not have to.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

orange juche posted:

Lol

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

vyst posted:

Did anyone find out why he had such a hard on for powers?

orange juche posted:

Kaleb is like, rich as gently caress. There are a few millionaires floating around goonfleetwaffeswarm.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

orange juche posted:

It's easy to forget that our humble alliance is just as absurd as all the people we call "pubbies"

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.
Sometimes I wish I had lots of money.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Narciss posted:

It's easy to forget that our humble alliance is just as absurd as all the people we call "pubbies"

At least there's a method to it though.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

Am I the only person with this error?

I have that error

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

orange juche posted:

He probably did an all expenses paid Vegas blast for Mittani and co. seeing as he lives in Vegas and is fairly well established.
I'm gonna hedge with "some of the terrible things and ironclad evidence against him was exaggerated because, when the GIA wants to nail a traitor, half the goal is to put on a big show for the goons. Line members should live in fear of an all-seeing Digi and be convinced that treason is certain to be detected and be their death sentence. Pour encourger les autres."

(free captian mutiny)

Angry Fish posted:

I saw something about freeports. So is that the same dope who tried to rustle up quasi-control over some NPC nullsec stations to make a freeport twice before? Because if so I am eagerly waiting for the crazy because that guy is a walking drama factory.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

Did anyone find out why he had such a hard on for powers?

There was a long stretch of time where powers was a real douche. A lot of people didn't like him. Kaleb thought he could wormtongue his way with getting powers fired from all things relevent in goonfleet. Failed miserably at it. Luckily powers has chilled out too and isn't much of a doucher anymore.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Well, woke up this morning to find the SRP master control spreadsheet had turned rogue and directed it's minions to transfer me 200m for a stratop harpy loss. Good start to patch day so far. :)

I already posted about this, along with a few other people, on the main goonfleet SRP thread please don't kick me

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

orange juche posted:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/verite/influence.png

Look at dat fukken sov map, so much space abandoned. Well, Phoebe did achieve the goal of moving people around, but it will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

NA. are handing systems over to some other renter group iirc. Drones are going to be Russian homeland again.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Nov 4, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

vyst posted:

There was a long stretch of time where powers was a real douche. A lot of people didn't like him. Kaleb thought he could wormtongue his way with getting powers fired from all things relevent in goonfleet. Failed miserably at it. Luckily powers has chilled out too and isn't much of a doucher anymore.

You're allright. How do you deal with these people on a regular basis without drinking yourself to death?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Angry Fish posted:

In other news:

That cute little upstart took some sov in Etherium Reach.

This is kind of adorable, really.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Ynglaur posted:

This is kind of adorable, really.

I want them to succeed. Prime hunting for someone as bad at pvp as I am.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Widestancer posted:

You're allright. How do you deal with these people on a regular basis without drinking yourself to death?

The only way you can fly with most goons is to drink yourself to death.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Widestancer posted:

I don't give a poo poo about any of you equally. It's easier to just treat any goons rejected or accepted as scum.

oversteps
Sep 11, 2001

So, ah, question. I've been playing EVE on and off for eight months or so, but I've never approached the goon community because I wanted to get my feet wet. I've been with the Giant Bomb crowd in Kite Co, part of BRAVE, and I've just been flying as a solo explorer pretty much the entire time. I dig this path.

Despite being in BRAVE and absolutely loving the folks in Kite Co, I'm looking for a bit more out of my experience, or at least more people to shoot the poo poo with when I'm out on a week-long trip in deep null. I always love the goon communities in other games I play and I miss you guys. Is there anything worth looking into here? And does my BRAVE membership now mean that I'm less likely to be accepted into a goon corp?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

vyst posted:

I don't give a poo poo about any of you equally. It's easier to just treat any goons rejected or accepted as scum.

The MLK of MMO gaming.

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Clue: Zero

ryanrs posted:

He must have used a lot of plungers bottles to get forgiven for that.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I feel like I need to make peace with some folks here so let's try a trust building exercise:

How would an Eve goon fill in the blanks here?

"My name is Gato I have _____
Beat me up and win 15 _____"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
this girl on webcam

year old icelandic girls

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

this girl on webcam

year old icelandic girls

Lol

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Widestancer posted:

I feel like I need to make peace with some folks here so let's try a trust building exercise:

How would an Eve goon fill in the blanks here?

"My name is Gato I have _____
Beat me up and win 15 _____"

autism
years in prison

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

oversteps posted:

So, ah, question. I've been playing EVE on and off for eight months or so, but I've never approached the goon community because I wanted to get my feet wet. I've been with the Giant Bomb crowd in Kite Co, part of BRAVE, and I've just been flying as a solo explorer pretty much the entire time. I dig this path.

Despite being in BRAVE and absolutely loving the folks in Kite Co, I'm looking for a bit more out of my experience, or at least more people to shoot the poo poo with when I'm out on a week-long trip in deep null. I always love the goon communities in other games I play and I miss you guys. Is there anything worth looking into here? And does my BRAVE membership now mean that I'm less likely to be accepted into a goon corp?

I can't imagine GSF rejecting a 2001 regdate.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

pugnax posted:

I believe the reg day of 9/11 could be purchased for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

pugnax posted:

ah yes the 9/11/2001 regdate

• Locked thread