Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

If you listen to a lot of ear wolf podcasts there was a LOT of cody wandering out of the room mid 'cast.

Cody really has been slipping lately - I noticed it a lot on HDTGM this week. Hope he's doing alright.

Baba booey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

Cody really has been slipping lately - I noticed it a lot on HDTGM this week. Hope he's doing alright.

Baba booey.

American Horror Story is fuckin him up.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Mr. Squishy posted:

From the pictures, they've already lost 2 of the shoes in their weird shoe wall art thing, and I'm blaming engineer Cody.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to learn that engineer Cody Cody had something to do with the Ebola epidemic getting out of hand.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

kdrudy posted:

I want Gelman to be on with another story sometime, just to be rebanned by episode's end.

I want more Gelmania, Gelman!

e: and more Rafflecast, Daly!

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I was working in the lab late one night

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
When my eyes beheld an erie sight

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
There's glitz and glamour and lots of bars

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
That's a good song!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Take out your diiiiiick!

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Gonna need to lay the music video version on top for completionist's sake.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1103277a2d/monster-mash

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I'm probably a comedy lightweight but I lost it when Monster gently caress came up in the rap battle. Saw it coming, was still hilarious.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

caligulamprey posted:

Gonna need to lay the music video version on top for completionist's sake.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1103277a2d/monster-mash

lmao, the sourpuss face wiger makes every time he says "monster gently caress"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

ManoliIsFat posted:

lmao, the sourpuss face wiger makes every time he says "monster gently caress"

You can hear the intensity behind his delivery of the really dirty bits on CBB, but being able to see it just takes it to the next level.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

You can hear the intensity behind his delivery of the really dirty bits on CBB, but being able to see it just takes it to the next level.
The dude is just disgusted with how these classic Hollywood creeeeeepies are carrying themselves.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
That's a good song!

That's a good song!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Victor took a nice long rest this epi. And Lois hardly said a word!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Tiny and Victor are kind of my favorite

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Alex Borstein was good too. Not too many first time guests match Scott's wacky energy so quickly. I hope we see her on the show again soon.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Alex Borstein was good too. Not too many first time guests match Scott's wacky energy so quickly. I hope we see her on the show again soon.

I fast forwarded after about 10 minutes. Found her intolerable one on one.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I feel like Tiny and Victor are characters that I shouldn't enjoy so much, but I really really do. They're wonderful :allears:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Tiny and Victor's podcast is probably my #1 moment from this year. Too bad some played out PFT character will win the #1 slot

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Sorry I love Giger's ghost so probably. It'll involve PFT

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

FordPRefectLL posted:

Sorry I love Giger's ghost so probably. It'll involve PFT

Well that's fine though because it's a character that hasn't been done to death

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The best episode of the year was The Calvins Twins anyways so it doesn't matter.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Solo bolo is the best episode of the year, no contest. Great characters, variety of guests, phonecalls to Maggie Simpson. What more could you want?

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Midnightghoul posted:

Tiny and Victor's podcast is probably my #1 moment from this year. Too bad some played out PFT character will win the #1 slot

100% agree. I literally couldn't walk I was laughing so hard.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Some of my favorite moments of the year are

1. the victor and tiny podcast
2. the part in the whompler birthday show when scott plays a caricature artist and interviews himself
3. Solo Bolo
4. Wellllllll it's hollywood facts and we're going down town going to... inglewood now. Everybody do your facts and know your stars there's glitz and glamor and.. lots of bars get a drink at the club and walk in front of... chinese theater! Hollywood facts! Take out ya DIIIIIIIIIIIICKS check out the facts its the hollywood facts

bro.

Some of the low points of the year are

1. the four straight months where every single episode was tracy reardon or whompler.
2. the episode where pft played some guy from thrilling adventure hour and he yelled about amusement for a literal straight hour.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

kdrudy posted:

The best episode of the year was The Calvins Twins anyways so it doesn't matter.

I keep forgetting that was this year. Do we need a get out and vote campaign complete with horses punching each other?

Ya gotta laugh!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Time Bobby 3 will win and there'll be a Time Bobby 4 next year where Fourvel is going to stab Scott and Paul so they come up with a very long acronym

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Help Im Alive posted:

Time Bobby 3 will win and there'll be a Time Bobby 4 next year where Fourvel is going to stab Scott and Paul so they come up with a very long acronym

Special 3 hour episode where they spend the first hour and 15 minutes unable to identify Fourvel, the next 45 minutes are a recap of the previous 3 appearances, last hour is the acronym

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I blame the apathetic low-information voters PFT floods the poll with. There should be podcast-literacy tests for the franchise.

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Nov 4, 2014

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
This thread has taken quite the hilarious turn.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

im happy the worst part of cbb is PFT being just funny as hell and not completely hilarious.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
pft and andy daly are hacks who ruin cbb

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
is it bad opinion time?

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

kdrudy posted:

They were really really good on the CBB TV show as well.

Horatio has also been killing it, he breaks all the time like it's SNL again, but I love it.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
mall blart #1 moment of the year

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

moot the hopple posted:

They were really really good on the CBB TV show as well.

Horatio has also been killing it, he breaks all the time like it's SNL again, but I love it.
Horatio has the uncanny ability to break in the exact moments that bring out the best comedy. It's like comedic timing, but forgetfulness.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
I think the thing that cracked me up the most about his CBB TV appearance was them coming back from commercial to Horatio out of character telling an SNL story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Wait, the Calvin Twins was this year? It feels like that happened so long ago.

If that's accurate, easy episode of the year. The Mr Show reference was perfect too.