Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

Windows 98 posted:

Yeah well before we get back on topic I'd just like to remind you Kahl Drogo is going to be Aquaman
http://screenrant.com/aquaman-movie-actor-jason-momoa-official/

See, Namor, yeah, i could see Drogo playing him, but Aquaman?

Aquaman will flop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Man, that Skye was a total badass when she cried and begged Ward to tell her about her father but it was actually a trick to get information he's been trying to tell her since the loving premiere.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
She needed to see how much was genuine and how much was him trickling in information on his own terms.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Ok, this was really weird... I was watching Ghostbusters 2 tonight and thought that the guy playing Dr. Janosz Poha looked like Fitz so I decided to look him up. It turns out that he has no relation to the actor playing Fitz but he was on the show none the less...

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Throwdown posted:

Ok, this was really weird... I was watching Ghostbusters 2 tonight and thought that the guy playing Dr. Janosz Poha looked like Fitz so I decided to look him up. It turns out that he has no relation to the actor playing Fitz but he was on the show none the less...

Peter MacNicol? Yeah, he's a rather prolific character actor. He's pretty well known for TV dramas like Ally McBeal and Numb3rs and stuff.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!

Throwdown posted:

He appeared in the Thor 2 tie in episode.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007
So I finally got caught up on this show, and am really digging it. The biggest disappointment I have had so far this season was getting spoilered on Mockingbird showing up, and was hoping that would result in some Thunderbolts showing up, only to realize that I had her confused with Songbird. drat comic book bird women all look alike to me.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Just a reminder that there's no epsiode tonight. We're getting the 75 Years Of Marvel Comics special instead.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Kheldarn posted:

Just a reminder that there's no epsiode tonight. We're getting the 75 Years Of Marvel Comics special instead.

Oh goddamnit. I was all excited for this and Flash, too. Gap weeks in TV shows really irritate me and I wish they would stop doing it.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Kesper North posted:

Oh goddamnit. I was all excited for this and Flash, too. Gap weeks in TV shows really irritate me and I wish they would stop doing it.

Thanks a lot election coverage.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

bobkatt013 posted:

Thanks a lot election coverage.

Seriously, I have no idea why people watch TV news for this sort of thing when you can F5 election results more easily on the internet and with less annoying partisan commentary.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Kesper North posted:

Seriously, I have no idea why people watch TV news for this sort of thing when you can F5 election results more easily on the internet and with less annoying partisan commentary.

See Karl Rowe refuse to accept that Obama won.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kesper North posted:

annoying partisan commentary.

Or, exactly what the people who watch it are looking for.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

This is going to be the most boring tuesday night ever.

No Flash, no AoS, and no Person of Interest.

God loving drat it. :shepicide:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Deakul posted:

What am I supposed to do, read a BOOK?

OptimusWang
Jul 9, 2007

Bruceski posted:

Watch Sons of Anarchy? :v:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

OptimusWang posted:

Watch Sons of Anarchy? :v:

Why would you wish that on anyone?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I have about 40 items on my DVR, so it doesn't bother me when a night is free.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

GreenNight posted:

I have about 40 items on my DVR, so it doesn't bother me when a night is free.

I feel the same way. I'm so behind right now on TV that I welcome the holiday break as a chance to catch up.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Bruceski posted:

Back-to-back new episodes of Selfie are on at 8.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

howe_sam posted:

...Sons of Anarchy it is.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm having withdrawals already

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Kesper North posted:

It's hard to believe, but there are people out there today who don't use the Internet. You tend to run into them at Wal-Mart.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

They all voted today too.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Oh, there's no Flash? :negative:

That documentary sounds cool though.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Gynovore posted:

It's hard to believe, but there are people out there today who don't use the Internet. You tend to run into them at Wal-Mart.

Soylent Pudding posted:

They all voted today too.

These posts are gold. Thank you for making me marginally less grumpy.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

howe_sam posted:

Karen Gillan's legs, sadly, are not enough to make me put up with that.

Maybe tonight's the night I finally start watching Person of Interest, though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

PoI is fantastic, if you can get past the mission of the week episodes.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
How do you "get past" the premise of the show :psyduck:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Kesper North posted:

Karen Gillan's legs, sadly, are not enough to make me put up with that.

Maybe tonight's the night I finally start watching Person of Interest, though.

PoI also isn't airing tonight so maybe not.

Irish Joe posted:

How do you "get past" the premise of the show :psyduck:

Because it's not always mission of the week, it also deals with the clandestine war between all seeing gods.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Deakul posted:

PoI also isn't airing tonight so maybe not.

I was planning to start with the first episode. :)

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Kesper North posted:

I was planning to start with the first episode. :)

Oh, that works.
I must warn you that the show is much like AoS in that it's pretty much horrible poo poo until like the last handful of episodes.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Deakul posted:

Oh, that works.
I must warn you that the show is much like AoS in that it's pretty much horrible poo poo until like the last handful of episodes.

:ughh:

Still, at least I know a payoff is coming; with AoS, I didn't have that :)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I guess I'm the only one who's gonna watch the Marvel 75th Anniversay thing tonight. S'all good, though.

Diomedes
Dec 24, 2005
If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.

Deakul posted:

Oh, that works.

I wouldn't say PoI is horrible poo poo early on. It's a reasonable procedural number of the week show for a while - not spectacular, but not poo poo - and then it really takes off. Both AoS and PoI experience massive jumps in quality but I'd say PoI started a bit better than AoS did.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Kheldarn posted:

I guess I'm the only one who's gonna watch the Marvel 75th Anniversay thing tonight. S'all good, though.

Gonna watch the hell out of it. All the big annoucement have been made, so I doubt we'll see anything new, but as long as I can hear some of the old school Marvel songs, I'll be good.

Also hoping some focus on Black Panther and Ms/Captain Marvel being people are going to be going "who?" right now.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Deakul posted:

New Girl is back on tonight, and for once there's no AoS to watch instead. So there's that I guess.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Yes its great that Tom Wolf won and that Tom Corbett is hopefully going to get mauled by a pack of wolves, but I want to watch about stuff about Marvel! :argh:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Jamesman posted:

New Girl is back on tonight, and for once there's no AoS to watch instead. So there's that I guess.

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not. :ovr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Sweet, they used the Guardians cover with Flash and Carol on it. Awesome.

I'm also glad that Nicole Perlman is getting a big part of this.

• Locked thread