Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

sportsgenius86 posted:

I can't believe anyone cares enough about Figure Four Weekly to be bothered that Bryan isn't writing much or any of it.

Oh don't get me wrong - I never read it anymore. I only brought it up because I wanted to read what he had to say about the network - and there was just nothing but a story from Bix.

Bryan used to have some funny stuff in his newsletter. Kinda miss when he put effort into writing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Bryan doesn't even do the Daily Updates anymore.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Daniel Bryan posted:

Bryan doesn't even do the Daily Updates anymore.

I am sure he'll bring them back in a few months, it'll be revolutionary

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
t

triplexpac posted:

I am sure he'll bring them back in a few months, it'll be revolutionary

the text daily updates

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
im very glad to see a roller derby note in todays update

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Looks like McConnell's going to win reelection in Kentucky today. I can't wait for Corny's rant on Thursday.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I like how Bryan kept talking about how people weren't supposed to be able to cancel the network when it initially launched. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you could, it just meant you paid $60 right then as opposed to $10 for 6 months.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
You could set it to not renew after six months. What Bryan's referring to is the loopholes that allowed you to get out of the six month commitment.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Looks like McConnell's going to win reelection in Kentucky today. I can't wait for Corny's rant on Thursday.

What rhymes with James E Cornette?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

You could set it to not renew after six months. What Bryan's referring to is the loopholes that allowed you to get out of the six month commitment.

Like cutting off the paypal account you used for it?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Like cutting off the paypal account you used for it?

Yes. Or a prepaid credit card.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Or calling your credit card company and telling them to post no further charges from WWE Network.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Yes. Or a prepaid credit card.

Or cancelling the credit card being used. I think WWE underestimated how much trouble people who are mad about something they pay for month-to-month are willing to go to for the slightest perceived issue.

I mean, I don't doubt many people who did that stuff had real, major issues. I also know a lot of them were probably mad that Mania cut out for them when they were trying to watch it from the other end of the block on their old wireless-g router.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Most of those cuts happened in late June. You know, after Cena won the title.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

he's gonna be loving nuclear.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
Do you think Stone Cold would arrange for any of these to be done on his podcast if we send him the link?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Ziggler's on Jericho's podcast, I can't wait for the burial that'll come from this.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Good news everyone, the indiegogo guest hosts are starting on the Bryan and Vinny show. I know we've all been anticipating this day.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

njsykora posted:

Ziggler's on Jericho's podcast, I can't wait for the burial that'll come from this.

They'll give him more IC title reigns?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Jim Ross is on Chael's podcast. We'll see how this one goes.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Dr. Dirt posted:

Do you think Stone Cold would arrange for any of these to be done on his podcast if we send him the link?

He already cut a promo about going to a vegan restaurant on a recent podcast.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MassRafTer posted:

Good news everyone, the indiegogo guest hosts are starting on the Bryan and Vinny show. I know we've all been anticipating this day.

How do you people put yourself through this poo poo.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Daniel Bryan posted:

Those examples makes sense, just sounded like Bryan was yelling about a thing without the whole story. Though I know you could have it not renew after 6 months, that's what I did after all.

I am afraid to listen to the indiegogo hosts in a related note. I guess it depends who all got it. Maybe one is After Dark with Jason from British Columbia :allears:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
JR is on Chael's podcast today

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Yuriy posted:

JR is on Chael's podcast today

Not generally a huge fan of podcast JR, but I know he and Chael have worked together recently and Chael's a great host so I'll check it out.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Good Listener posted:

Those examples makes sense, just sounded like Bryan was yelling about a thing without the whole story. Though I know you could have it not renew after 6 months, that's what I did after all.

I am afraid to listen to the indiegogo hosts in a related note. I guess it depends who all got it. Maybe one is After Dark with Jason from British Columbia :allears:

This week's one wasn't bad, though he did push the dick jokes a little far beyond where they would usually be left to die.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

How do you people put yourself through this poo poo.

i'm not listening to those shows, that's how

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

WeaponX posted:

he's gonna be loving nuclear.

Thursday cannot come soon enough

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

Thursday cannot come soon enough

It really is infuriating that they chose to believe that one person's horseshit instead of that other person's horseshit.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Dr. Dirt posted:

That Article posted:

the Rock is the rootinest, tootinest, make-you-eat-a-spoon-of-this son of a bitch on the planet!

Holy moley that's great.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bix gently caress off

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"Miz won with the skullfu-SKULLCRUSHING FINALE."

Oh, Dave...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

"Miz won with the skullfu-SKULLCRUSHING FINALE."

Oh, Dave...
I think Cole nearly made that slip a few times during Miz's run as champ.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

njsykora posted:

This week's one wasn't bad, though he did push the dick jokes a little far beyond where they would usually be left to die.

Yea he wasn't too bad really. The rant at the end of the show was a bit eye rolling but I thought it was a fun show overall.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Today, Dave Meltzer confirmed that Smackdown will be airing on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!

WOW!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
Smackdwon

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Bryan was absolutely insufferable today whining about TNA not protecting Brodus Clay enough

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Spermgod posted:

Bryan was absolutely insufferable today whining about TNA not protecting Brodus Clay enough

But Brodus must be protected... he is the only living, breathing Funkasaurus in captivity

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Today, Dave Meltzer confirmed that Smackdown will be airing on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!

WOW!

lmao oh dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spermgod posted:

Smackdwon
Still not as good as Jijm Ross.

• Locked thread