Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm

hhhat posted:

I'm home and connected now. Should I start drinking the good stuff or the bad stuff?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Canadian on left wnd of spectrum. In a bar watching. Is this good or really bad? Remeber our economy is tied to yours now that Saudi is chopping oil prices.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Well, from 90-91% reporting, Warner picked up 0.45%. So that's not bad.

as in, he's up 0.45% or closed it by 0.45%?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

hhhat posted:

I'm home and connected now. Should I start drinking the good stuff or the bad stuff?

first one, then the other

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

hhhat posted:

do you have PMs? i'll forward you this krokodil recipe

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

JosefStalinator posted:

NYT calling NH for Shaheen

bqhatevwr

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
It's worth noting that a sweep of AK, NC and VA would imply a Republican landslide shift of +10. Good luck coming up with a +6 swing the other way.

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010
Looks like Seth Moulton managed to snag MA-06 against Richard Tisei. Take the good news where you can, folks.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

Talking with an ultra orthodox Dem and he said that losing the Senate was "expected and not really a big deal". Opinions?
Eventually you just go numb, ok?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

Canadian on left wnd of spectrum. In a bar watching. Is this good or really bad? Remeber our economy is tied to yours now that Saudi is chopping oil prices.

I'm sorry for however else Harper decides to ape the GOP Congress over the next two years

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

hhhat posted:

Whatever get a the job done.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

bunnyofdoom posted:

I'm Sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

as in, he's up 0.45% or closed it by 0.45%?

Closed it

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

if anyone knows a foreigner i can marry for a visa pm me tia

How do you feel about South Asia?

Macintyre
May 6, 2006
Slow Rider

Dayvan Cowboy posted:

WOOD TV out of Grand Rapids already called it for Snyder. :smithcloud:

When I went to vote, I was the only person under age 50 in the entire line. It was entirely composed of old people, and you can guess how most of them voted.

Conservatives are very, very good about getting out to vote.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Can the dems at least be rid of Debbie Wassereman Schulz now?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

bunnyofdoom posted:

Panic

Automated Posting
Jan 12, 2013

Florida's just waiting on 181 more precincts and Rick Scott's up by 90k.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

:suicide: please win Warner please please please

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

CrumFUNist! posted:

So what's going on in Vermont. Almost half of the vote is in and the Republican is up 3% on the incumbent Democrat. I'd look for the liberal part of Vermont to be counted but I assumed that all of Vermont was the liberal part.

Chittenden County (Burlington, Shelburne, Essex) is more than half the state population and hasn't been counted yet.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gravel Gravy posted:

Whatever get a the job done.

So not your Democrat booze :iceburn:

:smith:

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

when i say "fiscal shutdown" how hard does your dick get op?

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
:smithicide:

Oh

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

bunnyofdoom posted:

Remember how nothing has happened in America for the last 4 years? Get ready for 2 more years of that but with more vetos and less judicial/executive appointments.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

Talking with an ultra orthodox Dem and he said that losing the Senate was "expected and not really a big deal". Opinions?

Every Democrat in power has been getting ready for this

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ReidRansom posted:

Can the dems at least be rid of Debbie Wassereman Schulz now?
Sure. Who ya got?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Macintyre posted:

When I went to vote, I was the only person under age 50 in the entire line. It was entirely composed of old people, and you can guess how most of them voted.

Conservatives are very, very good about getting out to vote.

They are also getting good at making it hard for Democrats to get out to vote.

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?
CNN apparently projecting Gwen Graham to unseat Steve Southerland in FL-02 so at least a small bit of good news there.

Also projecting a loss for amendment 2 :( (medical marijuana)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Oh boy! CNN calls a Louisiana runoff election.

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
Hope you're ready for another term of Rick Scott Florida goons.:twisted:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

I'm sorry for however else Harper decides to ape the GOP Congress over the next two years

One year. Next election must be called by october 2015

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
NYT says Warner is only down about 6,000 votes with 94% reporting. It's gonna be really really close.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

Sure. Who ya got?
I hear Mark Warner's looking for a new gig.

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

The only sign of hope in Florida now is absentee ballots in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami Dade. We pushed mail ballots hard in south FL, so hopefully they make up some all of this gap...

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

JosefStalinator posted:

NYT says Warner is only down about 6,000 votes with 94% reporting. It's gonna be really really close.

No, it's over, Warner wins.

The lead was 1.5% at 90% reporting and it's 0.3% at 94% reporting.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Grey Fox posted:

Sure. Who ya got?

Bill Clinton

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I almost wish the Republicans had a bit more power here (NYC) so I could vote in one of these "competitive" elections. There is absolutely no incentive for my representatives to move to the left, so we get Andrew Cuomo, Charlie Rangel, and the New York State Government.

I'll stop complaining now.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

when i say "fiscal shutdown" how hard does your dick get op?

So soft it's spreadable on a cracker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Grey Fox posted:

Sure. Who ya got?

If washed up awful centrist Dems don't wind up as lobbyists, they get cushy jobs with the party. The cycle continues!

• Locked thread