Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Found the emblem editor. This game is now GOTYAY.

If anyone knows a better way to grab pictures of emblems...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

anybody else having problems with supply drops not being there at the end of a match? it's happened twice to me now.

also in 6v6 i'm usually in the top five on my team

Poistiant
Aug 22, 2006
If anyone actually plays this on the 360 add me please I need friendlike people. GT: Happy Pirate

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Where are PS4 peeps? I'm sporting my new I HEART GAY MARRIAGE emblem.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

after losing my supply drops they just reappeared after a reboot

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

So is there one of those handy web apps to upload/download neat emblems yet? I'm terrible at making my own and I need to supplement my creativity with other people's hard work.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Speaking of emblems, I wish there were more basic shaped parts. Everything is some weird shape and all I need is a skewed rectangle but there isn't one. How can I make this

edit: actually looking at it again I got ideas.

edit 2: after careful usage of negative space I made it :cabot: it's not perfect but it's close enough.

Overbite fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 6, 2014

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Alright, last time I'll post anything about the SAC3s. Tried them on a Dom GW.. works really well even at med ranges, ended 58-24 with one I think quad+ spray near the beginning of the 2nd half. Akimbos have always been strong in these games but with the added focus on mobility in this game it only seems natural that they're incredibly strong when you can focus entirely on movement while spraying vaguely in the direction of people. It's going to be hard playing with anything else, it's really fun just flying all over like a retard pretending to be a mech suit.

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/308857

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Akumos posted:

Alright, last time I'll post anything about the SAC3s. Tried them on a Dom GW.. works really well even at med ranges, ended 58-24 with one I think quad+ spray near the beginning of the 2nd half. Akimbos have always been strong in these games but with the added focus on mobility in this game it only seems natural that they're incredibly strong when you can focus entirely on movement while spraying vaguely in the direction of people. It's going to be hard playing with anything else, it's really fun just flying all over like a retard pretending to be a mech suit.

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/308857

hey man I appreciate these posts, if only because I'm awful at these games and live vicariously through everyone with half decent KDRs

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I'll be on in 2-3 hours for a while tonight ps4

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 6, 2014

Jejoma
Nov 5, 2008
Played this for a good two hours last night with a 3.7 kd. And tonight, the best I've done is .3. What the gently caress? Anyone else having major lag on PSN?

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
I'm having major lag on XBL. This game seems like it would be a blast but the lag makes it nigh unplayable.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

This pissant game just kicked me out of a match with two of my friends and they were not kicked out. One was complaining of lag and the other was fine, which is hilarious because they both live in the same house and play on the same internet. I couldn't reconnect.

I will proceed to throw a hissy fit and complain about it on an online forum

rereginald Dennys
Oct 20, 2012
I'm Cerebral Cortez and I'm still trying way too fucking hard, if you see me posting anywhere, ever, you should probably just report me. Thanks :)
- Management
All day it played fine. Not perfect but good enough. Then at night it gets awful. Also I can't even log in right now. Speed test dot net looks good, Xbox diagnostics look good, Destiny crucible plays fine.

What gives?

Love the game though when it works

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

rereginald Dennys posted:

All day it played fine. Not perfect but good enough. Then at night it gets awful. Also I can't even log in right now. Speed test dot net looks good, Xbox diagnostics look good, Destiny crucible plays fine.

What gives?

Love the game though when it works

It's because of all the human being babby boys who can't wait to run home, forget about their homework and tell their parents to gently caress off while they play COD, a game that wasn't made for their entertainment.

Kerm
Jun 17, 2003

VIDEO GAME RINGTONES
Is there an actual xbone clan? Either way add me, GT: krunkin. I have random play times, but I'll probably be on most of the weekend.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Jejoma posted:

Played this for a good two hours last night with a 3.7 kd. And tonight, the best I've done is .3. What the gently caress? Anyone else having major lag on PSN?

I've been playing all evening on PS4 and it's run wonderfully.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

I'm a loser with no friends, add me if you want to play. Ps4 jarmak

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

there is a bone clan but you have to suck 37 dicks to gain entry

Kerm
Jun 17, 2003

VIDEO GAME RINGTONES

GET MY BELT SON posted:

there is a bone clan but you have to suck 37 dicks to gain entry

That's unfortunate. I refuse to suck any more than 36.

Equate
Nov 11, 2011

Love the butts

BIFF!
Jan 4, 2009

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

hahahaha just kidding biff, I like you, you're ok. we have fun here.

I'm just ok??? Who the heck are you?

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

Titanfall is $25 with gold now hint hint

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Might as well just get Ghosts like that other guy.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
So Kizurue and I just managed to survive 25 rounds in the coop.

That poo poo was insane. Explosions everywhere.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I keep getting the "Error setting persistent data: Given int value is too large to fit in a byte; see console" error every time I go to multiplayer on the xb1. Furthermore, my controller is randomly turning off in matches, and when I turn it back on, I do not receive sound through my headset. :(

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Punishment for playing a bad game on a bad console.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Stubear St. Pierre posted:

Titanfall is $25 with gold now hint hint

Yeah but I don't have a bone.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
I don't check SA for a few days and suddenly 1308 unread posts in this thread.

Anyway, so far I like it, more than I liked BO2 at this point in time after release, even though I now consider BO2 the second best COD. I picked the Ameli as my first prestige unlock, it's pretty good. I might pick the IMR or something next, as I'm coming up to prestige 2. I've found the hover ability more useful than I thought it would be. Also I swear I will find a way to make the XMGs good somehow.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

versus posted:

...Uh, yeah. The game came out.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Anyone else on Bone getting errors connecting to MP?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

One day the "next" cod will fix the netcode or actually have dedicated servers

Heh

the AW developers or whatever did an AMA and it's all "where are the dedicated servers!?"

Then again the subreddit is just people complaining about lag. Rightfully so I guess

versus
Sep 11, 2001

Aphrodite posted:

...Uh, yeah. The game came out.

Yeah of course, but I didn't expect that volume of posts.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone else's emblem not actually showing up in game? I can see it in the android app and windows app, but not actually in game.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

versus posted:

Anyway, so far I like it, more than I liked BO2 at this point in time after release, even though I now consider BO2 the second best COD. I picked the Ameli as my first prestige unlock, it's pretty good. I might pick the IMR or something next, as I'm coming up to prestige 2. I've found the hover ability more useful than I thought it would be. Also I swear I will find a way to make the XMGs good somehow.

Do you lose supply box weapons when you prestige?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

PerrineClostermann posted:

Anyone else's emblem not actually showing up in game? I can see it in the android app and windows app, but not actually in game.

Is your CoD account linked?

versus
Sep 11, 2001

WirelessPillow posted:

Do you lose supply box weapons when you prestige?

No, fortunately.

Also:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

versus posted:

No, fortunately.

Also:

are you usually in the top three in your group?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

GET MY BELT SON posted:

are you usually in the top three in your group?

Please stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

Is your CoD account linked?

Yeah, it is.

• Locked thread