Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Ankle-biter
Mar 10, 2004

Thank you Grizzlebees... I was hungry.

Fibby Boy posted:

Please stop.

That's what she said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Wow thats really good internet!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

nah

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Drinkfist posted:

My roommate that considers CS1.6 being a gift from god told me to get this game. I did and now I want to loving hang myself. This game is one thousand percent poo poo and when I told him it looks and plays like titanfall he told me it was nothing like it and I wouldn't know because I never bought titanfall. The people these COD games create are literally worse than hitler.

Oh yeah and I am one of those loving morons that bought it on steam for PC so I am totally hosed with this lenseflare poo poo magic. I can't wait to be berated by this idiot I live with for not being able to handle the "hardcoreness" of this dogshit where every map of every game involves setting up spawnpoints that look at other spawnpoints so you can spawnkill the second you spawn because "owning noobs" is erection nourishment to these loving terrible people.

If you bought this game and like it then cut off your dick and sand down your vag because you need to be the endpoint of the thousand year chain it took to make you.

gently caress.

See above advice.

lold at this "ILL HAVE YOU KNOW IVE WATCHED SEVERAL YOUTUBE VIDEOS I KNOW HOW IT PLAYS"

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

TBF Titanfall is the better game.

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
Hey guys I bought the version of a game that has been known for its lower quality compared to other versions and it was bad.

Clearly everyone else is loving stupid.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Moochewmoo posted:

Hey guys I bought the version of a game that has been known for its lower quality compared to other versions and it was bad.

Clearly everyone else is loving stupid.

You should have bought the PC or PS4 version man.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

it is

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

lold at this "ILL HAVE YOU KNOW IVE WATCHED SEVERAL YOUTUBE VIDEOS I KNOW HOW IT PLAYS"
And here I thought it was "I watched some youtube videos - and now anyone who knows more than me is literally :godwin:"

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Is there an Xbone clan yet? I'm about to make one.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

true that, must be why so many people play it

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Mustang posted:

true that, must be why so many people play it
by those metrics Brink is the best FPS ever

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

coyo7e posted:

by those metrics Brink is the best FPS ever

Brink owned pretty hard actually.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
For everyone having stupid problems with your controllers, have you tried updating them?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I played Brink for 3 days and I'm pretty sure I never encountered a human enemy.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Fibby Boy posted:

Brink owned pretty hard actually.
I loved it as well but the goon consensus was that it was the worst atrocity in gaming since Denis Dyack made Too Human. Might've had the best costumes and tats in an FPS that I've come across either way, though.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Momentum is a cool game type.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I like this game

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
A&W's single player is what the last three Ghost Recon games should have been.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I like this game

Agreed. I like fun video games.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

dreffen posted:

Momentum is a cool game type.

I tried out uplink and couldn't stand it. It was just me and my friend with pubbies who did Jack poo poo so maybe a full goon group would make it better.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They have completed mastered the ability to create a new ghostbuster game, also the laser is slightly op.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

pubbies do jack poo poo always deal

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
So is there a way to tell of I'm loving up because lag or because I'm just hot garbage at this? I lose a lot of gun fights I feel I should of won because I'll get a ton of hit markers, but the death cam shows me whiffing shots and only hitting twice. My ping goes from 4 to 1 back and forth throughout the match. Usually sticking near 4 though.

Or should I just ignore death cam and not care?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Use the laser gun, only hip fire and achieve victory.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
http://gfycat.com/RespectfulPerfectAmericanmarten

This game is great fun, also snipers are targets more than anything now.

Grey Fox V2
Nov 14, 2008

Augmented Balls of Titanium!

Equate posted:

Love the butts
Can we copy that dickbutt somehow?

Grey Fox V2 fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Nov 6, 2014

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Getting your whole squad to do nothing but laser is incredible.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Moochewmoo posted:

So is there a way to tell of I'm loving up because lag or because I'm just hot garbage at this? I lose a lot of gun fights I feel I should of won because I'll get a ton of hit markers, but the death cam shows me whiffing shots and only hitting twice. My ping goes from 4 to 1 back and forth throughout the match. Usually sticking near 4 though.

Or should I just ignore death cam and not care?

They've finally managed to disconnect the ping bars from reality in this one. It regularly shows me as one bar yet I'm not lagging at all.

Grey Fox V2
Nov 14, 2008

Augmented Balls of Titanium!

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Agoat posted:

Is there an Xbone clan yet? I'm about to make one.

Yes, it's the old MW3 clan that's been carried over throughout the past iterations, but I'm afraid it's for cute boys only and as Belt said you need to suck 37 dicks to get an invite. If you feel you can meet those requirements then talk to Spoon (SA Spoon Man).

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

WirelessPillow posted:

http://gfycat.com/RespectfulPerfectAmericanmarten

This game is great fun, also snipers are targets more than anything now.

Punching people and goomba stomping people are the two most satisfying things in the game. Like, if they somehow had gotten everything else wrong, they at least got those right.

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006
So far this game doesn't really scratch the CoD itch for me. Maybe I'm just scared of new things.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Mister Macys posted:

A&W's single player is what the last three Ghost Recon games should have been.

The single player is like that one kid in highschool who dreams about becoming a Blackwater soldier who is doing a speech on how awesome blackwater is while furiously masturbating in front of the class.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Quabzor posted:

The single player is like that one kid in highschool who dreams about becoming a Blackwater soldier who is doing a speech on how awesome blackwater is while furiously masturbating in front of the class.

Maybe you haven't played far enough but the game breaks down to generic evil pmc corporations bad America good real fast.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Zodack posted:

I just grinded through SP for three Supply Drops and of course MP is down now.

Fingers crossed for Elite compensations.

Is there a list / website somewhere, which has info like this? Between trying to grind supply boxes and then also trying to figure out what customized gear actually can drop, it seems like there isn't a consolidated site with lots of useful data on it.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
The single player also combines every scare story Fox News wishes it's watchers would believe.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I hope they don't nerf the shotguns. The pump action energy one is surprisingly good, it has the distance that the Spas did in MW2. It's freaking awesome.

I slapped a laser sight on it and a stock for when I do ads (which isn't often) and the thing just wrecks faces. I also rock overkill with it with the future mp5 (the first SMG, kf5 or whatever.)

Now if I could only get scorestreaks reliably. I tend to get buzzkilled all the damned time.

The more time I sink into this game, the more and more I enjoy it. I'm surprised, this is a good Call of Duty.

Draven fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Nov 6, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Mister Macys posted:

The single player also combines every scare story Fox News wishes it's watchers would believe.
It's glorious. :allears: I won't be surprised if at the very end of the game someone dies of ebola in subtitles or something in a desperate last-ditch attempt to fill the bingo card before they had to ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
The end of the game is just going to flash "THANKS OBAMA" in the largest font possible as the entire east coast gets nuked.

• Locked thread