Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

HiveCommander posted:

I, HiveCommander, oath to paint Ramos, Joss, three Metal Gamin and six Steam Arachnids by Wyrd Miniatures

JerryLee posted:

I, JerryLee, oath to paint this Chaos Obliterator by Games Workshop

SRM posted:

I, SRM, Oath 8 bikes and one attack bike for Warhammer 40k

Oaths Accepted!

Signal posted:

The picture was just a day or two old is all, wanted to make sure it didn't need to be super-current.

Nah you're OK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I'm gonna save the whales!

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath Tom from Urban Mammoth (28mm), a cyclops shaman from PP, and a seed soldier from Corvus Belli for the month of October

Whales Saved!

Featuring autism awareness guy. Limited access to a computer right now, so limited access to editing software with my phone posting. Not sure if I'll be able to oath this month or not.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
I, jodai, oath these: 3 Outlaw Long Range Raiders, 3 Outlaw Close Combat Raiders(Outlaw Miniatures, 35 mm)

I think I'm I'm going to try to stubble up the couple guys with no bandanas.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
Update: I've edited my November oath post to show my sculpting before and after shots!

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Let's ease back in.

Oathing 1 Mars Attacks Truck:

Mantic Games, 28mm

MasterSlowPoke fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 7, 2014

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Coulda fooled me

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
I, Dirt Worshipper, oath these five 15mm battlefront German asault riflemen and a Sd.Kfz 222 (top grill will be painted and glued on after the autocannon is painted).

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oath Addition! These were the hairiest minis I had on hand, and I added a moustache to one just to be sure.

I promise to add to my November oath 3 Games Workshop Yhetee's in 28mm.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath one shasvastii noctifer from CB for the month of November.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Let's ease back in.

Mantic Games, 28mm

Speed Painting complete!

Just under the wire, shouldn't have picked white. Going to get some better pictures and oath some more later!

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, dagon, oath this Dead Terminator and this Live Space Marine!

Dead guy is an objective marker. Is there a thing for that this year? If so, he is.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
Have more Marauders than I thought so going to break it into two months, starting with the heavies though only 2 ripper suits are towards my alt universe oath.

For November I oath, 4 HWP's, 6 ripper suits, 4 brutes, and a goblin stuntbot.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

HiveCommander posted:

I, HiveCommander, oath to paint Ramos, Joss, three Metal Gamin and six Steam Arachnids by Wyrd Miniatures

Going to head out with a can of white primer in a sec and give zenithal a shot. Wish me luck!
Oath complete!

Forgive my photography, benign hand tremors are a bitch.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
I Indolent Bastard oath 16 6mm Viking Spearmen (Baccus Miniatures)

Android
Apr 20, 2012

Beep Boop Zorp
I Android Oath 4 savage orcs (GW) and one rock lobba ( to be built out of the stack of balsa)

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of November: one GW bretonnian Kight, converted a bit, 3 wreak markers for warmachine i build using leftover bits and cork and stuff, and 2 mantic undead trebuchets and 2 crew members for each (so 4 total).

Note some things are primed white, others black.

This is a bad look at what i did for hair. I cut off the stuff for the knight, and made some hair with green stuff.

Haydrian
Sep 30, 2001
Paid way too much for what I do.
I, Haydrian, do Oath four Tau Fire Warriors from Games Workshop, and also this Ral Partha 15mm mini fig.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of November, oath five Chaos Space Marines. Everything is 28mm GW.

The settings on my camera are something wonky, but the date and number of dudes should be apparent.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

Dirt Worshipper posted:

I, Dirt Worshipper, oath these five 15mm battlefront German asault riflemen and a Sd.Kfz 222 (top grill will be painted and glued on after the autocannon is painted).

Oath complete

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
Adding these Deadzone crate item markers to my Oath

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

I Indolent Bastard make an additional oath of one 28mm Dwarf Die Bearer (Scibor Miniatures)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Sorry I've been away from the thread for a while!

jodai posted:

I, jodai, oath these: 3 Outlaw Long Range Raiders, 3 Outlaw Close Combat Raiders(Outlaw Miniatures, 35 mm)

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Let's ease back in.

Mantic Games, 28mm

Dirt Worshipper posted:

lovestick posted:

Oath Addition! These were the hairiest minis I had on hand, and I added a moustache to one just to be sure.

I promise to add to my November oath 3 Games Workshop Yhetee's in 28mm.

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath one shasvastii noctifer from CB for the month of November.

Dagon posted:

I, dagon, oath this Dead Terminator and this Live Space Marine!

Dead guy is an objective marker. Is there a thing for that this year? If so, he is.

thiswayliesmadness posted:

Have more Marauders than I thought so going to break it into two months, starting with the heavies though only 2 ripper suits are towards my alt universe oath.

For November I oath, 4 HWP's, 6 ripper suits, 4 brutes, and a goblin stuntbot.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Android posted:

I Android Oath 4 savage orcs (GW) and one rock lobba ( to be built out of the stack of balsa)

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of November: one GW bretonnian Kight, converted a bit, 3 wreak markers for warmachine i build using leftover bits and cork and stuff, and 2 mantic undead trebuchets and 2 crew members for each (so 4 total).

Haydrian posted:

I, Haydrian, do Oath four Tau Fire Warriors from Games Workshop, and also this Ral Partha 15mm mini fig.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of November, oath five Chaos Space Marines. Everything is 28mm GW.

thiswayliesmadness posted:

Adding these Deadzone crate item markers to my Oath

Indolent Bastard posted:

I Indolent Bastard make an additional oath of one 28mm Dwarf Die Bearer (Scibor Miniatures)

Oaths Accepted!

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Update: I've edited my November oath post to show my sculpting before and after shots!
Excellent, you're all good!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Indolent Bastard posted:

What size of die does it hold? I feel like I've been missing this thing my whole life.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Business Gorillas posted:

What size of die does it hold? I feel like I've been missing this thing my whole life.

I think a standard 16mm die - I think this particular model was a prize from The Troll Trader (one of last year's prize providers), and I'm pretty sure Scibor still make the model. They make a bio-mechanical monk style one as well.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
OK, everyone! Just wanted to make A Special Post about the Traditional Games Secret Santa!

This is run and organized by our very own goon Leperflesh, so you know it's ship-shape and all good and above board.

Basically, you exchange gifts with other goons who are into gaming, and you can even specify models or particular armies/factions/paints you're interested in.

I took part in it last year and will be joining up again this year (if you get me, please no vomit/feces - real or fake).

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

16mm standard, but it must have rounded corners to fit properly.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Indolent Bastard posted:

16mm standard, but it must have rounded corners to fit properly.

Excellent. Thanks!

Whiskey
Feb 8, 2004

Back with another one of those block rockin' BEATS
I Whiskey oath this Ork Battlewagon from GW, in 28mm, primed with Army Painter black primer.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath 10 Abyssal Dwarf Immortals, 28mm from Mantic Games.

ForkBanger
Jul 19, 2007

Oath addition!
Miss Ery, Teddy and the Pennaggallaggallaggallan are going well, so I'm going to add a Doppelganger and a Primordial Magic to my oath.

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

...Out of this period a particularly cunning and strong Ork will emerge as the leader and the other Orks will gather round him...
I, Mmtheblue, oath to paint 5 Space Marines by Games Workshop 28mm:

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Given I'm spending the next two or three weekends working on building a life-sized Dalek at my hackspace, I think I'm out for this month.

Can I make that an AU oath :v:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Since it's life-size, it's definitely not a 'miniature' :v:

Whiskey posted:

I Whiskey oath this Ork Battlewagon from GW, in 28mm, primed with Army Painter black primer.

this is fine, but can you use a slightly smaller picture next time, or use the 'timg' tag?

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo Oath 10 Abyssal Dwarf Immortals, 28mm from Mantic Games.

ForkBanger posted:

Oath addition!
Miss Ery, Teddy and the Pennaggallaggallaggallan are going well, so I'm going to add a Doppelganger and a Primordial Magic to my oath.

Mmtheblue posted:

I, Mmtheblue, oath to paint 5 Space Marines by Games Workshop 28mm:
Are the heads going to be separate oaths? j/k

Oaths Accepted!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
OK! More catching up...

Remember, remember...September? A bunch of you guys and gals painted stuff back then, and I have been lax/busy/stressed lately so until today I haven't made the September photo album.

If you completed models for the Oath Thread in September, please check this photo album to make sure your models are in there! Here's the link to check: https://plus.google.com/photos/101792256154658567736/albums/6081902633104736689?authkey=CL71kqDD5ZCP1QE

Tomorrow or Monday, I'll send this link to the Judges for them to peruse, so please check!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
And here are the links for the October completed Oaths:

Slideshow
Photo Album

Please shout up if you notice your models are missing!

Also, I had to add a couple of names here and there - you guys are missing out on valuable points! Points points points!

By the way, if anyone knows a good way to have Oath Threaders add their photos and such using Google Forms, please let me know. It'd be a great and easy way to make sure I, we, they don't fall behind.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

krushgroove posted:

Also, I had to add a couple of names here and there - you guys are missing out on valuable points! Points points points!

I don't see myself getting any points for October, can I get final ruling? Because Iris of Ether said I was fine, but later you've said I need to do a Whales but also put my pictures in the gallery

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
November Oath

Warden, 28mm, Wyrd miniatures

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

NTRabbit posted:

I don't see myself getting any points for October, can I get final ruling? Because Iris of Ether said I was fine, but later you've said I need to do a Whales but also put my pictures in the gallery

Did you do an Oath for October? or did you Save Da Whales from a previous month? Saving Da Whales doesn't give you points, it just puts you in a drawing at the end of the season. I'll look back and remove the picture if it was just a Save Da Whales post. This is probably just confusion caused by me adding pictures from the end of September and not reading every post fully, sorry. I haven't looked at the points spreadsheet but I think you're just missing your October points, is all. I'll add your extra tanks to the photo album!

KingMob posted:

November Oath

Warden, 28mm, Wyrd miniatures

Oath Accepted!

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 15, 2014

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oath Complete!

How do I go about doing an alternate universe oath? Same as a regular one but labelled as such?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
Oathing for November; Nephilim Bloodseer from Privateer Press

Gonna try and paint some scaly armpit hair. I had something more elaborate but November is hell month class-wise.

Ledgem fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Nov 17, 2014

• Locked thread