Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Malakesh posted:

I am immune to your shenanigans so I keep posting(poorly).

you're too stupid to be insulted, just like bfm and boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Malakesh posted:

Come on man lets be real here. They don't post because you guys have pretty much owned this thread and will poo poo on anyone who has a different view whether they are informed or not.

i just stand on the side that nobody should defend bobfrommarketing & kimsemus wasn't a goonfucker

so im not sure what there is to disagree with there

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

why? is it because youre just as petty and childish as the rest of the fishing goons?

All goons are petty and childish. What are you saying?

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

Malakesh posted:

Come on man lets be real here. They don't post because you guys have pretty much owned this thread and will poo poo on anyone who has a different view whether they are informed or not.

Oh no, someone might insult me on an internet forum. Better never post again and instead get back at people in the most petty ways possible HEH

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Malakesh posted:

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sizup posted:

Oh no, someone might insult me on an internet forum. Better never post again and instead get back at people in the most petty ways possible HEH

good point, how does being scared to post on an internet thread give them the excuse to go to different gaming communities because they are salty about loving video game fishing

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Malakesh posted:

:10bux:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

They don't "own" this thread. No one "owns" a thread. The concept is really retarded and if people wanted to make their own thread nothing is stopping them because Kewpuh is a good mod. They're not posting in here because they're huge pussies who are afraid of being dog piled because they keep making dumb decisions. If they came in, got gang banged real fast and then let it ride down it probably would. They're probably not gonna do that though because god forbid a stranger on the internet call them a human being or a power tripping yard or a petty loser or a kiddiefucker or whatever depending on whatever MMO drama of the day they were involved in.

I've had no problem updating this thread's OP with guild info from people I have no idea about and still don't. poo poo, even SCT's lame pirate guild is in there. People are just really petty and retarded and giant pussies who would rather sit on an offsite and go "heh, yeah, they're the hosed up mad ones haha wot m8".

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
heh, yeah, they're the hosed up mad ones haha wot m8

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Eonwe posted:

heh, yeah, they're the hosed up mad ones haha wot m8

u wot m8

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
Fishing is pretty time consuming, if I have to do that or post, I know which one I'm picking :colbert:

Kimsemus getting booted from Goonwaffe over all this stupid drama is pretty funny, though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eminai posted:

Fishing is pretty time consuming, if I have to do that or post, I know which one I'm picking :colbert:

Kimsemus getting booted from Goonwaffe over all this stupid drama is pretty funny, though.

why is it funny

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I can laugh at petty people

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 6, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Third World Reggin posted:

e: That song is the worst thing ever, because it conned me into thinking that other songs by Shatner might be good.

Eminai fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Nov 6, 2014

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Malakesh posted:

heh get reckt, imp zone trolls. :smug:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

why is it funny though

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Eonwe posted:

why is it funny though

going around getting people removed from other games because you're a giant dramatic baby is totes hilarious, though

totally not sad at alllll

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

GreatestNerdEver posted:

going around getting people removed from other games because you're a giant dramatic baby is totes hilarious, though

it's funny as hell but mega petty it's not like he was grooming a child

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

GreatestNerdEver posted:

I get that its funny from our end that they are pathetic, but they are saying its funny specifically that kimsemus got kicked

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I'm actually genuine curious about Malakesh's experience being the inspiration for the film "Jack." It must be pretty sweet having an excuse not to act like an adult despite all outward appearances.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

We have to leave justifying that to people who use it and ageofconsent.xlsx as le epic troll to get people to call them kiddiefuckers :xd:

People are really petty and dumb and I'm glad that it's confined here. I hope it's confined here for the sake of everyone who actually goes to MMO Goonmeets :ohdear:

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

Eonwe posted:

I get that its funny from our end that they are pathetic, but they are saying its funny specifically that kimsemus got kicked

Nope, that's pretty much why everyone finds it funny.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's really easy to deflect trolling attempts. Someone just tried to call me an anime pedo a few pages back, use that as the template.

Or you can be huge pussies and hide off site 4ever

Agent Provocatard
Dec 4, 2002
Unrelated to the matter being considered.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I still think its amazing that you bringing up bfm being a pedo is just "bringing up drama" instead of, you know, actually being bothered about playing with a loving pedo. Really makes you realize the kind of morale vacuum they operate in.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im pretty sure goons are big babies with diapers because they definitely can't stop making GBS threads all over themselves

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

please don't kink shame

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Eonwe posted:

im pretty sure goons are big babies with diapers because they definitely can't stop making GBS threads all over themselves

It's a return to the glory days of GBS. We should thank these proud goons for their service.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Eonwe posted:

so dbrb & midge so far at least

dabigredboat is also an eve goon bigshot

so our EVE transplants into Archeage so far

2 powertripping assholes
1 pedophile

Widestancer posted:

How are these people in goon guilds if they never even post here

Dbrb is definitely not a goon. He is an eve player who became a goon. He was some lovely pubbie in one of Goonswarms ally corps that was really good at doing all the bitch work that no one wanted to lead and climbed his way up the ranks and eventually was let into goonwaffe proper because it was easier with the amount of command they gave him.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he is a penny arcade eve online corporation join for guild

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Eonwe posted:

i just stand on the side that nobody should defend bobfrommarketing & kimsemus wasn't a goonfucker

so im not sure what there is to disagree with there

Kimsemus goonfucked, that's established thread canon. I was part of it, as in I was in the raid that pretty much ruined the concept of fishing with a goon tag over your name.

Hard to fault goons who invested the time and effort of getting a fishing boat being pissed over that.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Arcade posted:

Hard to fault goons who invested the time and effort of getting a fishing boat being pissed over that.

I built mine the day before all of that poo poo :sigh:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

gwrtheyrn posted:

I built mine the day before all of that poo poo :sigh:

you poor babby how are you going to play farmville now

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Thunderbro posted:

you poor babby how are you going to play farmville now

...using my farm?

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Arcade posted:

Kimsemus goonfucked, that's established thread canon. I was part of it, as in I was in the raid that pretty much ruined the concept of fishing with a goon tag over your name.

established thread canon by the same pedo-loving goons (and not-goons in the case of DBRB) who are going around getting him kicked from guilds in other games

so it's actually quite easy to fault them considering how big of dramatic babies they ended up being

Daspied
Jul 2, 2009
Has anyone had success with planting objects in or on top of geodata, in various places where you arn't suppose to plant. Its my understanding all this data is client side.
But as an example, this is what i'm refering to.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
That slow realization that an Ayn Rand novel would actually end up like The Hunger Games.

A harsh lesson for the fishermen and their golden hooks.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Axel Serenity posted:

That slow realization that an Ayn Rand novel would actually end up like The Hunger Games.

A harsh lesson for the fishermen and their golden hooks.

The hooks are made out of iron :v:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Smash the patriarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Arcade posted:

It is pretty easily actually.

Kimsemus tried for a solution when werkwerk and I showed up.
The fishers did not and kept repeating the history of fishing even when asked not to.
Kimsemus left the guild voluntarily to prevent issues.
The fishers not satisfied, after a few days also left.

One side acted much more reasonable when sat down and asked to find a solution.

The other side is a collection of the following
"No one will ever respect you because you are level 1"
"You guys are just imp zone trolls"
"You haven't suffered enough to lead the guild"
"You haven't helped out enough in this game, screw other games with goons"
I will get you banned from any goon group I can
We worked so hard and all of our plans were thrown away. No we would not like to work together from now on.
We want the old fishing rules back. So they are still in effect? *continues to complain for 30 minutes*
"You kicked my family member, I'm outie. I took the guild bank with me"
"I didn't want to be guild leader except the officers having decided that I will be guild leader, let me leave with all the castle materials"
"You didn't respond to me fast enough. I don't care if people were constantly messaging you about fishing and you were busy."
"Kimsemus is the real goon fucker here, not all these guys who actively hosed the guild and refused to work together"

For the most part, the people who had issues, and therefor created drama, left when they didn't get their way even when things they asked for were agreed upon. When asked to work towards the future, they left. The pvp group said the future sounded cool and hip.

• Locked thread