Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am he

thats good as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut

i don't know what he's saying but it looks like he's saying 'don't be sad' and that's a good message to spread

Mapparu

Harthacnut posted:

i don't know what he's saying but it looks like he's saying 'don't be sad' and that's a good message to spread
hes saying what ever what i am posting maybe

Afro Doug

i look forward to seeing what hthe bird says in the future

bog pixie

Doctor Bishop posted:

oops, when I said "the knight sir walter bishop", I actually meant his armor-wearing doppelganger. sorry, should've been more clear about that, I guess :shobon:

but what you've got is pretty great itself (the eyes honestly kinda creep me out, tho, so if you could give him a less intense expression, that'd be great)

i made him look more confused

sorry it wasnt the right person

bwatts

hahahha. stupid sir walter bishops tearing up. baby bishop gonna cry, hahahahaha

bog pixie

what have i done

Salmiakki

ulvir posted:

why does she have weird things on her arm? and she should start checking the inside of her hats before putting them on

she doesnt have actual arms, those are metal prosthetics with eyes on them that help her see, because she only has empty eye sockets on her face

froward

by Azathoth
I've got your potential AV right HERE!

here are some ideas to get you started
* add reverse of gif to end, so it zooms in, blinks, zooms out, zooms in, forever
* do that thing where you blink the color inversion while zooming in bits, seems like it's constantly zooming in
* I guess you could add a funny caption under the guys face when he blinks. Like "im high" or whatever.
* edit the background so he's in an odd place! or transparent.

A Tin Of Beans

can someone make an av-sized gif of the dinosaur bobbing its head at 4:04-4:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XJIsDJgXc

or really anything from that video honestly, thanks in advance b y o b

treasure bear

A Tin Of Beans posted:

can someone make an av-sized gif of the dinosaur bobbing its head at 4:04-4:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XJIsDJgXc

or really anything from that video honestly, thanks in advance b y o b

I made a vector copy back on page 35 of this thread but I don't think anyone used it. If someone needs the SVG I can post it.

A Tin Of Beans

Cumt posted:

I made a vector copy back on page 35 of this thread but I don't think anyone used it. If someone needs the SVG I can post it.

this thing owns

is a terrible head bob animation possible i want it to be as authentic as possible.

FluffieDuckie

Cumt posted:

:love:

ulvir

Salmiakki posted:

she doesnt have actual arms, those are metal prosthetics with eyes on them that help her see, because she only has empty eye sockets on her face

this raises further questions

Dexters Secret

ulvir posted:

this raises further questions

Skull Girls is an odd, but cool game

nvm no cake

here's a raw cutout from the video

would probably look better if someone just made the head bob on that one that was posted earlier, though

Dexters Secret

i'm just gonna have to face the reality that i'm not ever going to see a space oddysey Toad av. :(

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

froward posted:

I've got your potential AV right HERE!

here are some ideas to get you started
* add reverse of gif to end, so it zooms in, blinks, zooms out, zooms in, forever
* do that thing where you blink the color inversion while zooming in bits, seems like it's constantly zooming in
* I guess you could add a funny caption under the guys face when he blinks. Like "im high" or whatever.
* edit the background so he's in an odd place! or transparent.

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Dexters Secret posted:

i'm just gonna have to face the reality that i'm not ever going to see a space oddysey Toad av. :(

:ohdear:

A Tin Of Beans

The Green Calx posted:

here's a raw cutout from the video

would probably look better if someone just made the head bob on that one that was posted earlier, though

this is p good, i might use it if no one can animate that fancy svg one

would an av cert be enough enticement to make that happen?? or i can draw your favorite x-men character???? or even an anime

the unabonger
thought it would be fun to have some cool skateboard art for avs these are all directly from decks or are the original art for certain logos:

These are the ones I'm considering for my own:

Salmiakki

The Fresh Prince posted:

thought it would be fun to have some cool skateboard art for avs these are all directly from decks or are the original art for certain logos:

These are the ones I'm considering for my own:

holy poo poo pro av material right here

bog pixie

i like the dodo bird

WindmillSlayer

Ectral posted:

i like the dodo bird

:ironicat:

Dexters Secret

that is NOT how you use ironicat

nvm no cake

:ironicat:

the unabonger

Ectral posted:

i like the dodo bird

Thats by marc mckee. he made it originally for a dude who was pretty competitive with tony hawk al the time, but then it ended up going to jason lee
it was a little awkward considering this is the tony hawk one:

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Nov 7, 2014

Dexters Secret

cease this improper ironicat use immediately!!!

Harthacnut

:ironicat::hf::ironicat:

Dexters Secret

i am done. DONE!! gently caress all of you

Harthacnut

nvm no cake

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
those are cool avs, skateboard art historian fresh prince

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

sportin' the holiday av feelin' good

Three Cookies

i feel like your av would have been great as a pilgrim

WindmillSlayer

wintre jojo???

ron color
jtaro on a skateboard alSO WHERE IS THE NEXT EPISODE OF JO J

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Three Cookies posted:

i feel like your av would have been great as a pilgrim

i had one free thanks-for-being-an-ik av change and went for the longer payoff

ulvir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans

Cumt posted:

i went ahead and used this because it owns even still, thank you