Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

lewtt posted:

If you are still endlessly arguing or witch hunting after a month about awfully stupid poo poo a dumb guy did to a clueless teenager on the internet years ago while alienating/kicking/arguing with people who vocalize not caring about some random goon, it's bordering saying as much about you as it is BFM's said mindfucking of icelandic teen

But I guess calling people out on obsessive tirades over month-old/years-old spilled milk classifies me as a pedo apologist

Found it

this post reads like this tastes

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Shrekt.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
We really need to change the thread title, the current one is blatantly dishonest.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eminai posted:

We really need to change the thread title, the current one is blatantly dishonest.

its too bad sarc marks never caught on.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

Found it

this post reads like this tastes

I vomited in my mouth.

Cuddly Tumblemumps
Aug 23, 2013

Postmodernity means the exhilarating freedom to pursue anything, yet mind-boggling uncertainty as to what is worth pursuing and in the name of what one should pursue it.
:keke: Oh, hey, a ton of new Archeage posts, wonder what kind of stuff people are planning for the weeken-

... ...

lewtt posted:

If you are still endlessly arguing or witch hunting after a month about awfully stupid poo poo a dumb guy did to a clueless teenager on the internet years ago while alienating/kicking/arguing with people who vocalize not caring about some random goon, it's bordering saying as much about you as it is BFM's said mindfucking of icelandic teen

But I guess calling people out on obsessive tirades over month-old/years-old spilled milk classifies me as a pedo apologist

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Cuddly Tumblemumps posted:

:keke: Oh, hey, a ton of new Archeage posts, wonder what kind of stuff people are planning for the weeken-

... ...

Like clockwork.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
I called 8 threads before he decided to that (yet again).

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
Its like Kadala in D3 (good game btw) throwing you 5 legendaries in a row. Or Archeage not destroying your poo poo after one throw of the RNG.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Nien posted:

(good game btw)

No. No it's not.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

Morglon posted:

No. No it's not.

Maybe the best thing we can do here is a derail.

Yes. It is.

Magical Zero
Aug 21, 2008

The colour out of space.

Givin posted:

Shrekt.

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Kimsemus posted:

I really only tried to work with the leadership from the moment true leadership emerged. What existed before jerkjerk/Reggin wasn't guild leadership, it was a bunch of lobbyist PVE officers that happily sacrificed half the guild and the content they wanted to line their pockets with worthless internet currency.

Fishing goons have basically gotten me kicked from any ancillary community I've been a part of in SA. Star Citizen, TMC, EVE goons, etc.

People like Midge, or Malakesh, or whoever can sit there and go smugsmugsmug, look at us, we really showed him.

Except, I don't loving care. I fought the good fight. The way I see it, you guys cashed me out of Star Citizen while the going was good, and I don't even play EVE anymore. So uh, good job. If I ever do play EVE again (doubtful), I'll just rejoin NCdot, because unlike midge and others, 98% of people on the internet are not petty autists who get so loving raged about a video game they go and try to trash my rep in other games. Because it's nothing personal -- it's just business.

Ever since you, Midge, and the other fishing goons left, it's been like a dream in Goonswarm. No drama, no hate, just fun.

I'm hated by some EVE goons because I hate pedophiles and took a stand against them. I wear that like a badge of honor. I'm hated by some random nobody MMO goons because I'm a big internet meanie that tries to PVP in a PVP-centric game. Good. I don't do it for you -- I do it for the other 95% of goons that have fun and enjoy content. Maybe you'll learn not to follow EVE-director tough guy idiots like Gicir and learn to run diplomacy in games at above an elementary level.

You haven't done anything at all to hurt me, you've only liberated me further to do what I do best -- PVP in PVP games. You now, stupidly, have no leverage over me, just like you lost all your leverage to fish in peace when you idiots left for Wicked.

It could have been something as simple as my not logging in for almost 2 months really, but I'm curious.

:toot:

There he is! I was waiting for this post. You really are as clueless as I thought you were. Apparently I got you kicked out of goon community's now. This is funny considering I have done no such thing and I don't even have an active subscription in eve. I am just voicing my distaste for a person who clearly has a complete disregard for other people's goals or wishes. Which apparently is a big no no unless you are in imp zone. You keep fighting the "good" fight. You did what you wanted to in a leadership position and then acted non chalantly like you did nothing rather than owning up to the fact that you were being a douuche. That is why you got kicked out and that is why you are still being hosed with. It's really funny that whenever someone voices opposition towards you, you immediately take the stance of "oh they must be a pedo apologist." A rational person would have realized that they might have done something wrong at this point and own up to it. I guess we can't expect that from a person who has literally done the online equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

lewtt posted:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

lewtt posted:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Also this goon leadership thing is funny. Keep talking about all your guys important internet game making decisions... for the guild.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Malakesh posted:

There he is! I was waiting for this post. You really are as clueless as I thought you were. Apparently I got you kicked out of goon community's now. This is funny considering I have done no such thing and I don't even have an active subscription in eve. I am just voicing my distaste for a person who clearly has a complete disregard for other people's goals or wishes. Which apparently is a big no no unless you are in imp zone. You keep fighting the "good" fight. You did what you wanted to in a leadership position and then acted non chalantly like you did nothing rather than owning up to the fact that you were being a douuche. That is why you got kicked out and that is why you are still being hosed with. It's really funny that whenever someone voices opposition towards you, you immediately take the stance of "oh they must be a pedo apologist." A rational person would have realized that they might have done something wrong at this point and own up to it. I guess we can't expect that from a person who has literally done the online equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum.

lol youre still defending the fishfuckers (and actual goonfuckers) because youre mentally ill

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Malakesh posted:

really, everything you typed applies to both you and anyone involved with you and your fish crew rather than kimsemus so :downsbravo:

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Malakesh posted:

A rational person would have realized that they might have done something wrong at this point and own up to it.
And yet you keep going.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Petitioning to wordfilter fishermen and related words to fishfuckers, not only here but in the offsite as well

Agent Provocatard
Dec 4, 2002
Unrelated to the matter being considered.

Malakesh posted:

Dude gently caress you, even imaginary imp zone shadow council sounds like a cooler and a generally more pleasant group then whatever the hell you're trying to represent.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

qnqnx posted:

Petitioning to wordfilter fishermen and related words to fishfuckers, not only here but in the offsite as well

I'd ask for a cloud-to-butt esque chrome extension, but I don't know where I'd ever read about fishing except for an mmo thread on SA:coolfish:

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

DirtyFalcon posted:

I'd ask for a cloud-to-butt esque chrome extension, but I don't know where I'd ever read about fishing except for an mmo thread on SA:coolfish:

I don't think anybody in the history of ever has taken actual fishing that seriously, even the people who depend on it for a living.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:cripes:

Why do you dumb fucks keep falling on your swords for BFM?

Just quit loving playing with him and defending him this isn't hard.

Jeffraider and Lewtt you're morons.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

:cripes:

Why do you dumb fucks keep falling on your swords for BFM?

Just quit loving playing with him and defending him this isn't hard.

Jeffraider and Lewtt you're morons.

They chose their hill to die on, and it is in Iceland

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

We do the work of his divine shadow

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
Literally none of this matters* because the next WoW expansion comes out on Tuesday. RIP Archeage.

*Except that pedophile stuff, that kind of does matter.

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Axel Serenity posted:

Since when is slash fan fiction a mistake?

First thing we've agreed on all thread.

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

*pops knuckles*

This made me lol at work. I am so behind on this thread!

Edit: Guess we'll just have to let bygoons be bygoons and sweep it all under the rug like that wonderful gif.

Malakesh fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 7, 2014

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Malakesh posted:

Edit: Guess we'll just have to let bygoons be bygoons and sweep it all under the rug like that wonderful gif.

:ughh:

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

lewtt posted:

*Cue harp music, fade into Lewtt sitting at his computer desk, the glow of his monitor reflecting off his double-chin.*

Lewtt: I am so tired of dying in this loving game, it's really making me feel like a loser. Time to go read SA before I go to bed.

*Lewtt's jowls begin to quiver as he reaches the archeage thread, a slight gurgle turns into a frothy scream as he reads the latest posts. He begins to scream, spittle obscuring his screen as he furiously mashes on his keyboard.*

Lewtt: THESE FUCKS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS!? THIS IS FROM A MONTH AGO YOU PRICKS! JUST LET IT GO AND LEAVE MY THREAD! YOU'RE THE REAL PEDOPHILES!

*Lewtt's yelling wakes his mom upstairs, who tells him to stop screeching and go to bed.*

Lewtt: BUT MOMMMM, IMP ZONE IS STILL RUINING EVERYTHING, AND I NEED TO OWN MYSELF TO SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS!

*Lewtt's eyes grow wide as his stare returns to the monitor screen and he hits refresh to see a reply appear.*

Imp Post: Owned Lewtt

Lewtt: IMP ZONEEEEEEEE, I WILL HUNT YOU ALL ENDLESSLY , FOR YOU ARE THE REAL PEDOS!

Bait and Swatch fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Nov 7, 2014

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread
I can try to write up some slasher fan fic, someone give me a list of names of who's owned themselves in this and the other threads, I'm to lazy to go back through all of it.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Bait and Swatch posted:

I can try to write up some slasher fan fic, someone give me a list of names of who's owned themselves in this and the other threads, I'm to lazy to go back through all of it.

Just pull names off this list.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=whoposted&threadid=3676552

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Malakesh posted:

This made me lol at work. I am so behind on this thread!

You and the pedos wish could do so, bitch

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

qnqnx posted:

You and the pedos wish could do so, bitch

:eyepop:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

So is hackshield still giving everyone grief?

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Widestancer posted:

So is hackshield still giving everyone grief?

I seem to still crash every once in a while from it. usually in the form of ctd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Malakesh posted:

I seem to still crash every once in a while from it. usually in the form of ctd.

I wish you were tp have a crash irl, with a speeding car

• Locked thread