Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Blazing Zero posted:

this just in, mind and body rape literally as awful as pedantic sperging on my internet forum

the real tragedy is all this molesting cost goons their castle and in game prominence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Berious posted:

the real tragedy is all this molesting cost goons their castle and in game prominence

no it isn't. This game got boring and will continue to be boring for 6 weeks when try hards will still be playing talking about how they did something with a stone fort in the middle of who cares.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

lewtt posted:

If you are still endlessly arguing or witch hunting after a month about awfully stupid poo poo a dumb guy did to a clueless teenager on the internet years ago while alienating/kicking/arguing with people who vocalize not caring about some random goon, it's bordering saying as much about you as it is BFM's said mindfucking of icelandic teen

But I guess calling people out on obsessive tirades over month-old/years-old spilled milk classifies me as a pedo apologist

You are a gross moron.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lewtt posted:

If you are still endlessly arguing or witch hunting after a month about awfully stupid poo poo a dumb guy did to a clueless teenager on the internet years ago while alienating/kicking/arguing with people who vocalize not caring about some random goon, it's bordering saying as much about you as it is BFM's said mindfucking of icelandic teen

But I guess calling people out on obsessive tirades over month-old/years-old spilled milk classifies me as a pedo apologist

:yikes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lewtt posted:

holy moley

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.
I keep going back to this thread looking for farming advice. Keep getting depressed at the pedo drama.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

lewtt posted:

I too think it's fun and cool to play videogames with unrepentant pedophiles.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

lewtt posted:

How is this thread such an amazing honeypot for the Creeps & Nonfunctionals

Also, some loot Drama in Archeage got an EVE Goon director purged by another director. Maybe someone finds this funny vOv. I'm sure BFM ties into it somewhere

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I got to level 5 and uninstalled but goddamn this thread is good :toot:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Farming advice is good and I hope we can get back to that as well as funny screenshots. People just need to stop coming in here and owning themselves. It's even in the OP in bold about what you should do if you want to come in here and own yourselves sheesh.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

"I will go to the archeage thread, write something incredibly moronic and gross and get those drat imp zone trolls and goonfuckers out, I'm sure it will work this time"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Narciss posted:

How is this thread such an amazing honeypot for the Creeps & Nonfunctionals

Also, some loot Drama in Archeage got an EVE Goon director purged by another director. Maybe someone finds this funny vOv. I'm sure BFM ties into it somewhere

what director and it also got you a 3 day probate :smugdog:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Raping a teen is "spilled milk" now

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

This whole "I'm unimportant in ArcheAge, but I'll ban you in some other MMO where I'm a neckbeard personality because you hosed with my fish" thing is just too funny.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

what director and it also got you a 3 day probate :smugdog:

I am a Holesquad Director sir. You have overstepped your privileges

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Raping a teen is "spilled milk" now

It would certainly make for a disgusting euphemism.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Narciss posted:

I am a Holesquad Director sir. You have overstepped your privileges

how old are these holes that you're in a squad for :raise:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Narciss posted:

I am a Holesquad Director sir.

What the gently caress does this even mean? Is this for Eve? How many squad or groups or whatever are there now? 600.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

BERGfu posted:

What the gently caress does this even mean? Is this for Eve? How many squad or groups or whatever are there now? 600.

nothing, yes, too many, 69420

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Deki posted:

I too think it's fun and cool to play videogames with unrepentant pedophiles.

same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
every time I think this thread is over, done, and all the fun has been squeezed out of it

someone just starts it back up

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Eonwe posted:

every time I think this thread is over, done, and all the fun has been squeezed out of it

someone just starts it back up

its great, isnt it?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Moore's law, but applied to the rate of dumbfucks posting itt to out thenselves

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
*checks watch* october ended a week ago guys wait till next year

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Malakesh posted:

I guess we can't expect that from a person who has literally done the online equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum.

This is literally you. You and everyone else that left the guild stormed out after things didn't go exactly you're way and made zero attempt to actually work with leadership to change stuff. You stole guild supplies or at least see no problem with the people that did so.

I don't think you're all pedo apologists. I think you're all just really loving dumb.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't think you're all pedo apologists. I think you're all just really loving dumb.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
malakesh you really make my day you'd fit right in at ringley barnum & bailey with your cute little clown antics :pedo:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I do really wish that jeffraider guy would have explained exactly why BFM was such a huge benefit to their alliance

all he really did was some driveby shitposting about kimsemus

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Thunderbro posted:

malakesh you really make my day you'd fit right in at ringley barnum & bailey with your cute little clown antics :pedo:

This just seemed like a half assed excuse to use that smiley. Good job I guess.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

im asking Space Important people why he was kicked

update: after getting the runaround by people who ostensibly know and asking a bunch of people who don't know I got about as straight an answer as I'll get unless mittani tells me why himself

That answer is digi(goonfleet spy catcher and creepy rear end in a top hat) banned him for reasons hinted on spying/"mixed loyalties" and I got a few assurances from a guy I've known for a long time and he's never lied so I truly do him that said it had nothing to do with this drama

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

update: after getting the runaround by people who ostensibly know and asking a bunch of people who don't know I got about as straight an answer as I'll get unless mittani tells me why himself

That answer is digi(goonfleet spy catcher and creepy rear end in a top hat) banned him for reasons hinted on spying/"mixed loyalties" and I got a few assurances from a guy I've known for a long time and he's never lied so I truly do him that said it had nothing to do with this drama

this guy who hasn't logged in in 2 months is a pubbie spy - dickweed that goonfucked off to a pubbie guild in another video game

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tairon posted:

What I don't get is - let's say Kimsemus is responsible for everything people say he is. Hell, lets imagine he is currently out there beating fishermen to death with a rotting marlin husk while cackling maniacally and yelling about fishing pacts and loving goons. Why the hell would you go out of your way and contact people in entirely separate game communities to get him banned from games he may or may not be playing anymore? It's not even petty at this point, that seems like a whole load of effort for a chance it may be annoying. Jesus gently caress goons, come on. Play video games, have fun.

That is the implicit threat in all goon guilds though. You have a collection of people who enjoy griefing and generally ruining fun for other people, you encourage these antics, and then you give them the keys to ruining goon fun. The only tool The Brotherhood of the Tenbux has to discourage them from ruining goon fun is that if they do they won't be able to play with goons anymore.

Obviously it's not that great of a tool since you can literally get kicked for being a creepy pedo and then get into other goon guilds a few years later. Or on the other side a sperg can accuse you of being a goonfucker and get you kicked from other games on their word alone. It is what it is. :shrug:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
all I know is that Kimsemus is a solid trustworthy person who did good PvP outings

There may be a misunderstanding somewhere, but he is definitely not a spy, especially considering he doesn't even play EVE at this point

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I do want to be clear here, I don't give a poo poo about kim specifically and think he's a big ol pretentious stupidface. That said, I'd have pursued this for anyone except maybe dabigredboat spacekicked from spaceguild under similar uhh coincidental circumstances.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doxxing people because they might be a spy in your online gaming group has to be one of the lamest things I have ever heard of.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I do want to be clear here, I don't give a poo poo about kim specifically and think he's a big ol pretentious stupidface. That said, I'd have pursued this for anyone except maybe dabigredboat spacekicked from spaceguild under similar uhh coincidental circumstances.

You do the Lord's work

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
It's almost like Eve-style diplomacy was unsustainable in a game about piracy! Better take the high road here and steal guild supplies while getting people kicked in completely separate games because my libertarian fish utopia was never going to work long run. Actually having competition and working for fish was just too drat hard.

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.
You guys should all come to Lucius. We are pedo and drama free (haha I am lying there is drama but there is an over powered guild that everyone loves to gently caress with! JOOOOIN IN!)

edit: No Chimo enablers.

Favorabilis Solitud fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I mean yeah our new guildmates defend childfuckers but the real travesty here is that we lost maximum gold efficiency here.

:qqsay: Our profits :qqsay:

• Locked thread