Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

Yuriy posted:

oh no its a bunch of stupid poo poo and for once im not involved

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
whole lot of projecting going on itt

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Marching Powder posted:

no hyperbole dude my entire point was you focused on a weird loving aspect of that entire episode that was absolutely irrelevant in a fist fight when you consider heather fought with a torn acl in the previous episode and every single fighter fights with nagging injuries. i'm not making some convoluted argument, just that you're a weirdo. i'm making fun of you for being a weirdo.

Not watching this season because the superior TUF is running at the moment (latinoamerica) but I just popped in to say.... nice meltdown.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

canada jezus posted:

Heather fights with a hosed acl and people still hate her. Rose fights on her period and she's the next rousey.

She was jumping up and down on it before her fight, whatever.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
And also she's fighting on the finale so it can't have been that bad (because a full ACL reconstruction probably would've had her benched for longer).

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Please don't let pat Barry know you disaprove of his relationship, it might hurt his feelings, causing him to stagger backwards comically while his eyes roll around in circles as big john dives onto him.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
It's weird and retarded to give someone props for doing something even though they have their period.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Not that i give at poo poo, but the other girl with a hosed acl was running on it all day every day and they didn't let her fight. Its just funny is all.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Well that might have been why the vagina was bleeding, rather than her period.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Heather Clark is so Brazilian she married one.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

It's weird and retarded to give someone props for doing something even though they have their period.

those womenfolk are so faint though, its amazing she even had the willpower to get out of bed after seeing blood

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I think it's just something we've never really had the opportunity to discuss. It is a novelty.

Also, who cares about their age difference. Pat rules, Rose rules, and they make a great team for posting funny poo poo on the internet.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

1st AD posted:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Who gives a big ole' gently caress about Pat and Roses age difference? Jesus Christ.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Who gives a big ole' gently caress about Pat and Roses age difference? Jesus Christ.

Seriously. I wish we could end that derail and get back to the legitimate conversation about menstruation

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Captain Log posted:

I know! When 31 year old guys date 17 year old girls, everyone throws a fit. Come on people, move on to the next subject, please.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I hope Randa fucks some more girls up she seems like a pretty quiet but good fighter. I am sad that Angela lost to someone with the personality of a cucumber. She has some interesting stories and her dialect is interesting when she talks about things. She is kind of like if a hippy didn't know they were getting punched all the time because they were so high on acid.

I would like to see JoAnne keep winning because she is kind of my favorite so far next to Rose. It has been a fun season. I made the mistake of watching all seasons of this show since the heavyweight season 10 and it has been a real roller coaster of bad television. I don't know why I keep watching because some seasons are just so loving lovely you can't even figure out why you are watching but sometimes you get stuff like this.

The way they treat Tecia is one of the reasons I have trust issues with friends. I don't get all the catty back and forth nonsense but whatever. I just hope at one point one of these girls gets a chance to punch out Meisha Tate because I don't like Meisha Tate (different weight classes, whatever, it would still be good).

mewse
May 2, 2006

Meowbot posted:

I would like to see JoAnne keep winning because she is kind of my favorite so far next to Rose.

It's a goddamn tragedy that they're matched against each other for the next round

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Is there a more specific name for Bec's hairdo other than half-shaved? It could be shaved on both sides but she just combs it down one side.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Unless someone really shits the bed no one is getting cut after the finale and there are a ton of matchups they can make at 115 for the next year or two.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

1st AD posted:

Unless someone really shits the bed no one is getting cut after the finale and there are a ton of matchups they can make at 115 for the next year or two.

I can see Heather not being brought back.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

She's fighting on the finale and its a new division.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Pretty sure it was confirmed everyone including Heather was coming back. Any honestly - why not? She got a bunch of face time on TUF and she fought through a torn ACL with her entire team calling her a faker. She comes off annoying as hell but it sounds like she fought hard through a real injury despite being alienated and isolated the entire time.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

origami posted:

Pretty sure it was confirmed everyone including Heather was coming back. Any honestly - why not? She got a bunch of face time on TUF and she fought through a torn ACL with her entire team calling her a faker. She comes off annoying as hell but it sounds like she fought hard through a real injury despite being alienated and isolated the entire time.

And had a boring as gently caress fight.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
As a non-cable man, this show is literally the only show I cannot somehow legally obtain to watch. I pay for fightpass, hulu, amazon prime, share a hbo go account with my dad, I loving do everything but I cannot justify $2.99 to watch this live.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

origami posted:

maybe she's like mobn and her near-death experience and reason for being unable to train turned out to be just an ingrown leg hair

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Heather has a built in feud from the show they can capitalize on too, I'd be surprised if her finale opponent wasn't Angela Magana.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

maybe she's like mobn and her near-death experience and reason for being unable to train turned out to be just an ingrown leg hair

No way, she clearly did not put her hips above Felice Herrig's head.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Snowman_McK posted:

Lots of signees had lame fights on the show. Especially when the division is thin, much less non-existent.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

As a non-cable man, this show is literally the only show I cannot somehow legally obtain to watch. I pay for fightpass, hulu, amazon prime, share a hbo go account with my dad, I loving do everything but I cannot justify $2.99 to watch this live.

Yeah it's somewhat frustrating. Wish they could offer it as an affordable addon to a fight pass account.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

That won't happen because of the way TV deals are done with the networks. Best you can do is pay for a season pass on iTunes or Amazon, episodes get released anywhere from 1 to 24 hours after airing.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
There must be something stopping them because this kind of low-mid tier FOX show is exactly the kind of thing these channels like using as streaming fodder a day after they air.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It goes on that Fox Sports Go app for a few weeks before they can put it on Fight Pass. Last season had a 3-4 week delay or something like that IIRC.

mewse
May 2, 2006

1st AD posted:

That won't happen because of the way TV deals are done with the networks. Best you can do is pay for a season pass on iTunes or Amazon, episodes get released anywhere from 1 to 24 hours after airing.

Things can change, Fight Pass didn't exist when UFC signed their contract with fox.

sportsgenius86 posted:

It goes on that Fox Sports Go app for a few weeks before they can put it on Fight Pass. Last season had a 3-4 week delay or something like that IIRC.

It's almost pitiful watching tv networks clutch desperately to the old cable tv system. "Sure we have a streaming service"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

mewse posted:

Things can change, Fight Pass didn't exist when UFC signed their contract with fox.

It's almost pitiful watching tv networks clutch desperately to the old cable tv system. "Sure we have a streaming service"

At this point, I'd imagine it has more to do with TUF being pretty much the only non-live sports programs on the network that draws more than a pittance and them wanting to protect it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

mewse posted:

The networks also face the problem that they have contracts to keep providing content to cable providers &c, who wouldn't be pleased if all of the content that they were paying for ended up super duper discounted online.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

1st AD posted:

Marriage didnt count, it was just a stomach flu

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

It's a new division there's going to be a few others added outside the show but realistically they're going to need all the people they can get to make it viable.

Flyweight is struggling for contenders - they're going to cut someone from a fledgling division they can feed to whomever wins the belt just because her TUF fight while injured against a grappler wasn't a barn burner.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Who are you thinking tonight? Torres or Rawlings? I'm guessing, based on the then-unaccountable :smug: in defeat in the first week's post-broadcast interview, that Torres gets pretty far in the bracket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I honestly liked Bec but her tattoos are more diversified than her tool set. I'm going to say Torres in 2 rounds simply becase Torres will throw more punches and make sure it doesn't go to a third round.

• Locked thread