Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
i don't understand you

can you post a skull or a scrunt please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

:vince:

The only war scrunt thread is amazing, I look forward to what antics you guys get into.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

An organized grime syndicate dedicated to finding their lost Primarch in the Slam Sector.

Glory awaits whichever Scrunt manages to pull his redacted from the Sacred Shameful Squig.

Xlorp fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Nov 8, 2014

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Xlorp posted:

An organized grime syndicate dedicated to finding their lost Primarch in the Slam Sector.

Glory awaits whichever Scrunt manages to pull his redacted from the Sacred Squig.

Nothing is sacred when a Scrunt is nearby.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Tin Tim posted:

“SLAM SECTOR! SLAM SECTOR! SLAM SECTOR! SLAM SECTOR!”

Right on time for dinner, I'm hype

Props to all the good scrunts who made these things happen

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I found a IRL scrunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRZHo5WSgm4

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

black face

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Kinda. The Salamander's chapter recruits almost exclusively from a world of black people to start with (not kidding). Coupled with that is a Space Marine organ that controls melatonin levels in the skin to protect from radiation, and the Salamander's Geneseed is hosed up so that organ is always kicked up to 11. Somehow this also gives them glowing red eyes that let them see even better in the dark than normal Space Marines, who already see super good in the dark.

The Raven Guard have the opposite mutation so they all become weird albinos with jet black eyes that also let them see in the dark better. This is why you almost never see Raven Guard without their helmets, they'd die of radiation damage from even weak starlight.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's what GW says anyway, but they're retarded. In reality it's totally blackface.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Kinda. The Salamander's chapter recruits almost exclusively from a world of black people to start with (not kidding). Coupled with that is a Space Marine organ that controls melatonin levels in the skin to protect from radiation, and the Salamander's Geneseed is hosed up so that organ is always kicked up to 11. Somehow this also gives them glowing red eyes that let them see even better in the dark than normal Space Marines, who already see super good in the dark.

The Raven Guard have the opposite mutation so they all become weird albinos with jet black eyes that also let them see in the dark better. This is why you almost never see Raven Guard without their helmets, they'd die of radiation damage from even weak starlight.

Oh, I just thought that they were African, I didn't know they were actually sooty and red eyed :confused:

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
natives of the salamander homeworld

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

Oh, I just thought that they were African, I didn't know they were actually sooty and red eyed :confused:

yeah that was a later thing and its retarded

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

warhams guys love titties

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

who doesn't

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol at them bazingas

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

VikingSkull posted:

"The people who don't want these women females on the battlefield are the real sexists"

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

gender illusionist posted:

natives of the salamander homeworld

Why are they all clowns IDGI

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Oh lol duh space marines have no semblance of battle tactics

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Looks like those clowns on Terra did it again. What a bunch of clowns.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

no I need to conceal my cheekbones with camouflage paint to break up the standard face light/shade pattern, but eh, gonna go topless because why the hell not.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Shadeoses posted:

Looks like those clowns on Terra did it again. What a bunch of clowns.

lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
my local GW has been reduced to a one man store haha

loving owned

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Moola posted:

loving owned

Steal everything when the guy has his back turned.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
would be loving easy, poor guy is swamped by people most days

shop is still quite busy

A Mean Cow
Jan 18, 2004

I make the best space doll houses ever

Who What Now posted:

This is why you almost never see Raven Guard without their helmets, they'd die of radiation damage from even weak starlight.

Next I want to see the chapter of space marine bubble-boys who have no immune systems and severe gluten intolerance.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

A Mean Cow posted:

Next I want to see the chapter of space marine bubble-boys who have no immune systems and severe gluten intolerance.

the codex for them already exist but when you buy it and open it its just a mirror inside

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

does anyone have the hosed up tiny wolf picture on hand?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

FirstPersonShitter posted:

Maybe not THE tiny wolf picture...

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cVJje9PwQ

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Moola posted:

loving owned

That's actually GW's deliberate, intentional strategy.

Like, they think that's the best way to do a retail store. Basically it's the hotdog vendor model of doing business.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

son of a bitch

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...52F%3B500%3B698

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Brinner posted:

I got into warhams when I was younger and eventually saved up enough to buy a Tau army. I half arse painted them and took it down to a local games club I found via gw. Turned out to be a bunch of really old fat dudes with severe disabilities, I got my poo poo handed to me by a space marine cleric with lightning claws and a jet pack who just kept rolling invuns. I'm sure it was probably against rules but by then I just wanted to get out of there. Sadly I'm terrible at painting and the books are atrocious now.

welcome home, brother.

welcome home.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Phoon posted:

Gumbo Bulge, Scrunt Container.

Surrounded by other friendly Scrunts, Gumbo was enjoying the atmosphere and escalating stench of the confined space. At some point he had even attracted a lady Scrunt with a rather fetching mutant lobster claw. Someone in the Container, another Scrunt had started up a bbq, and Gumbo's stomach started rumbling at the stench. He looked forward to a traditional Scrunt meal of extremely burnt meat and gristle.

He peered about the container, searching for the source of the smell.

Then he found it.

Also presented in gif form:

5/5

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola made them :) sadly I don't have the battle force box picture

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Wtf dude, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Chill la Chill posted:

Moola made them :) sadly I don't have the battle force box picture

This one?