Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Can someone explain how to rotate shapes in the AW app emblem editor? For some drat reason I can't figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Can someone explain how to rotate shapes in the AW app emblem editor? For some drat reason I can't figure it out.

Pinch and rotate.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

OneDeadman posted:

Pinch and rotate.

:doh: Yup, that's it. Thanks.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Is there any discussion(pref with game devs) about the mouse acceleration issue or is it not that widespread? I cant find much about it and I tried the fixes in this thread problem still annoying as hell, this sucks.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Fallows posted:

Is there any discussion(pref with game devs) about the mouse acceleration issue or is it not that widespread? I cant find much about it and I tried the fixes in this thread problem still annoying as hell, this sucks.

Try using a controller

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
so it seems like AW mp is down. next gen as gently caress

Cab
Apr 23, 2003

all apologies posted:

Boy I'm just not as good as this game as I was 5 or 6 years ago. gently caress real life

Just blame the PS4 and return it for xbone.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Cab posted:

Just blame the PS4 and return it for xbone.

I've been thinking about trading for a xboxone. Not sure wut ta do

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Sorry for the dropping so abruptly guys. My controller decided it didn't want to work anymore after only a week. I never had anything go wrong with my 360 in a five year span but one week in and the Xbone is trying to poo poo the bed on me.

I guess it's like this though:

de_dust posted:

next gen as gently caress

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Fallows posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337698931

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack
BAL Obsidian Steed is sexy as gently caress. I think I found my new favorite weapon based on skin alone - and the only skin I might use over it is either Royalty or Diamond.

I Am Frick fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 10, 2014

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Undead Muppet posted:

If you're gonna steal an ending, you might as well steal from the best.

I loved it.
Speaking of stealing from the best,I watched a movie tonight, Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise, which was basically stealing COD AW exo suits, plus stealing Groundhog Day, plus aliens.

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

Overbite posted:

Wow I was gonna upload a video of me being good with the shield but 1. I had a mediocre match that I did just OK in and 2. The ps4 uploads to Youtube at 360p, making the Upload to Youtube feature worthless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDyr0lYvV10

Totally watchable!

edit: Now it goes to 720p. Welp now I'm bad AND dumb.
Nice video, I liked your shield action, along with some of those well-aimed grenade shots. Great finale, too, with you holding off almost the entire enemy team.

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...
This took far longer than it should have. And I'm far more proud than I should be.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Make sure you don't Prestige until the patch comes out or you will lose that emblem.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

The Machinima Man posted:

In addition to using a XIM, I also use this setup.
If you're sitting on a toilet - why do you need a catheter? Not entirely sure why there needs to be nationalistic branding on everything either. :tryhard:

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

coyo7e posted:

If you're sitting on a toilet - why do you need a catheter? Not entirely sure why there needs to be nationalistic branding on everything either. :tryhard:

That's not a catheter :ssh:

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Does the shield protect your back when not held up front?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Don Lapre posted:

Yes it does.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
You've also probably read that it does 20 times during level loads.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Don Lapre posted:

Just like it has since it was first introduced.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Don Lapre posted:

It sure does. Just remember your feet and lower legs will be exposed. As far as I can tell, the protection is about the same as Ghosts and Blops 2.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
What exactly is prestige? Googling it looks like you hit max level and then start all over again?

Munion
Apr 11, 2012

Philthy posted:

What exactly is prestige? Googling it looks like you hit max level and then start all over again?

pretty much... you get some special pictures and extra class slots, but that's about it.

playing multi on xbone right now if any1 wants in. GT: Munion

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I never really payed it much attention, but what does the tag that appears after level names stan for? like [MENT] or [HP]

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack

Munion posted:

pretty much... you get some special pictures and extra class slots, but that's about it.

I think you also get supply drop items like armor pieces.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I play a lot of games (PC gamer) but never finish any. This is the first game in over a year I actually played through the entire campaign.

What a loving amazing incredible fun campaign. The entire playthrough my jaw was on the floor from the graphics and besides the endlessly respawning enemies in some sections I really enjoyed the campaign.

The last FPS I think I beat was Syndicate (one of my favorite campaigns, I don't know why but I loving love that game). I never played through any campaigns except for Modern Warfare 1, is there anything I should go back and play Call of Duty wise or is this kind of the best one they have made so far? I heard Ghost was pretty bad, and I don't know how the graphics would hold up after going through this masterpiece.

I was smiling the entire campaign. What a god drat great game.

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack
FYI, when you get special weapon drops with their own unique skins, putting one of your unlocked camos over it actually blends the skins.

Tonight, I got the Obsidian Steed Bal-27, which has a gold weave pattern that looks like Paladin from Black Ops 2. I put the Carbon Fiber camo (the black striping) on it, and it was gold paisley patterns on top of black carbon fiber camo - basically, anything raised on the gun was gold, everything else was pitch black. Looked insane.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

dragon enthusiast posted:

I never really payed it much attention, but what does the tag that appears after level names stan for? like [MENT] or [HP]

Game type. Momentum and Hardpoint, in your examples. Also KC (Kill Confirmed), DOM (Domination), etc.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
The RW1 is way too much fun to use, I love it.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
I'm heading back home tomorrow and haven't read this thread in 600 posts, is there anything i missed and have y'all started hating this game yet y/n

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Just unlocked Riot for survival and am looking for a few goons on the PS4 to get some zombie gear with. Anyone wanna join me? PSN: Kizurue

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

I'm heading back home tomorrow and haven't read this thread in 600 posts, is there anything i missed and have y'all started hating this game yet y/n

I don't know if you are close to Prestiging yet, but I would suggest you wait until the patch comes out. Hopefully that patch will be out sometime this week.
http://charlieintel.com/2014/11/07/shgames-says-advanced-warfare-runs-dedicated-listen-servers-details-upcoming-fixes/

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Mill Village posted:

I don't know if you are close to Prestiging yet, but I would suggest you wait until the patch comes out. Hopefully that patch will be out sometime this week.
http://charlieintel.com/2014/11/07/shgames-says-advanced-warfare-runs-dedicated-listen-servers-details-upcoming-fixes/

IIRC I'm only at like ~30 so that aint a thing. ty for the update tho.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Nice link. I ran into a ton of lag today and was wondering what was going on. It was fine the day before. When it happens, it really really sucks. I was warping all over the map until I froze and had to exit the game.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
That IMR really kicks rear end; it's like the G11 on steroids.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

To me, this is seriously the best CoD there has ever been. The exo movement adds so much to the game and I have seen like maybe two campers in three days. There isn't a single map I dislike, either. Really enjoying this.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I see campers all the loving time, but it's CoD; I expect it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Camping on the consoles it's worse than it was on PC for CoD4. I remember doing tournament play on PC running around the map with the scorpion going 200-50.

They said I was hacking.

• Locked thread