Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Ka0 posted:

Sorry reprolabels, water slide decals are better and cheaper and at least won't get lost in the mail nor take 10 months (mine do) to arrive.

And where do you get those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Knormal posted:

Generations Warparth was supposed to be repainted into Hardhead. It never happened, same with the US release of the Scourge-into-Ratbat remold.

If the hardhead repaint doesn't happen I don't think it will be a big loss. Hardhead is supposed to be a larger guy so having a chance to get a voyager or leader of him would probably be better.

We need a Chromedome though. He has yet to get a proper toy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My Bludgeon from China showed up. Man I wish I'd gotten this guy when he was new, what a great figure!

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Found windblade

E: windblade's sword stores in her butthole. Why does windblade's sword store in her butthole. They could have put the hole under her chestplate or something

ForeverSmug fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 10, 2014

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I don't think most people immediately look at Wingblade in jetmode and go 'why does the sword go in the butthole'? Yours might be a unique problem.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Spiderdrake posted:

I don't think most people immediately look at Wingblade in jetmode and go 'why does the sword go in the butthole'? Yours might be a unique problem.

Well from now on
I can not forget
where that scabbard pegs
(in the hole of the butt)

The Goon
Sep 11, 2001

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Gauntlet (Ironfist) and that IDW Swerve/Gears two-pack are pretty fantastic. I mean brace yourself to pay $30 per toy-that's-somewhere-between-scout-and-deluxe, but I don't think you'll find better bang for your buck in 3P.

A secondary recommendation would be the 2nd release of iGear's Ratchet, which can be had for ~$90 and is wonderful since Hastak is apparently never making a decent goddam Ratchet toy.

Counterpoint!

Most Igear figures, while looking great, feature lovely quality plastic and some sort of catastrophic design flaw. My Igear Prime's arm broke off, the set of six IDA seekers I've bought all have stress marks around their bicep swivels and the Ratchet I bought had something inside its frame crack on the second transformation.

It's safe to say I'm never buying Igear again, and neither should you.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poF2OPEGWt8

New Thew, not feeling the neon as much as all y'all.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That blacklight footage is crazy.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

AzraelNewtype posted:

"MIDDLE MANAGEMENT SCIENCE BASTARD"

I love these drat reviews!

Has the Takara version been revealed yet?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Goon posted:

Counterpoint!

Most Igear figures, while looking great, feature lovely quality plastic and some sort of catastrophic design flaw. My Igear Prime's arm broke off, the set of six IDA seekers I've bought all have stress marks around their bicep swivels and the Ratchet I bought had something inside its frame crack on the second transformation.

Yep, those arm stress marks on the seekers are terrifying. The one good thing is if they break I think you could rig up a repair with a tiny screw and maybe some superglue, or at least that's what I tell myself.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
That's sad, I always liked their ratchet.
Edit: in the, I am never going to buy it, but I wish then the best kind of way that is.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

AzraelNewtype posted:

I feel so validated :)

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The Goon posted:

Counterpoint!

You bought all six? That's some serious seeker dedication.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Speaking of Thew, he posted a photo on Facebook teasing Knockoff Beatdown 4. :getin:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Zeether posted:

Thew posted a photo on Facebook teasing Knockoff Beatdown 4. :getin:

Yassssss

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Looks like BBTS got Cosmos and Swerve back in stock, as well as Rattrap (which saves me from hunting his rear end down.)

Also whiskey tango foxtrot over.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Rattrap wave just got shipped to Targets in the GTA, but I don't know if its going to saturate in your area.

Saw one for ten bucks. Considered it. Wish he was a Windblade on those pegs.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Phy posted:

Looks like BBTS got Cosmos and Swerve back in stock, as well as Rattrap (which saves me from hunting his rear end down.)

I saw bunch of Cosmos and that black Optimus at Target this weekend, and also for some reason a lot of Mini-con deluxes.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Phy posted:

Looks like BBTS got Cosmos and Swerve back in stock

strangehamster posted:

I saw bunch of Cosmos and that black Optimus at Target this weekend, and also for some reason a lot of Mini-con deluxes.

:shepspends:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm gonna end up caving and buying those guys just to have a full LL crew.

Opened Generations Dreadwing today. Really digging this guy and makes me want the Megatron even more. And my HST order arrived with Jhiaxus, Windblade, Trailcutter and Thundercracker. I'm closing in on having the whole Generations Deluxe line, just dragging my feet on paying too much for Starscream and Megatron.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I realize it's anecdotal but I have purchased 5 igear products and haven't had a complaint at all. Please put this in the context that I am a huge QC/plastic snob.

The Goon
Sep 11, 2001

Blackheart posted:

You bought all six? That's some serious seeker dedication.

I think it's more emblematic of some sort of mental derangement at this point tbh.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
These own

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
This guy is cool.

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.
Was disappointed I didn't see any of those deluxe Soundwaves at TFCon, in any color.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_k_JQ5nQU sort of a brief, neat combiner wars preview video. Looks better than the earlier prototypes, and maybe Robotkingdom isn't so far off.

And yeah, Defensor and Devastator are in the background.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat it, Windblade is a bitch to transform into plane mode.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I might be able to get an armada Starscream, Rhyno, it would be like $15 + shipping.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Anora posted:

I might be able to get an armada Starscream, Rhyno, it would be like $15 + shipping.

Sorry, the original Starscream is what I'm after. The one Skywarp and Thundercracker are repaints of.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Oh, well, yeah, that's not happening (hell, all the dreadwings disappeared from around here.)

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Since there's no way for me to get a Faceplate AoE MAC truck prime without having to buy the five pack I just caved and bought the original AoE voyager prime. I like his colors better then the TRU two pack.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

Phy posted:

I have this guy. He's cool, but super finicky. You have to be super careful when you put the sushi shield in when transforming him, otherwise he springs out into robot mode.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Spiderdrake posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_k_JQ5nQU sort of a brief, neat combiner wars preview video. Looks better than the earlier prototypes, and maybe Robotkingdom isn't so far off.

Whats that orange blue and green one? It looks almost like a prototype.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Anora posted:

Oh, well, yeah, that's not happening (hell, all the dreadwings disappeared from around here.)

I've seen two Dreadwings, one at Wal-Mart that I bought and another at a Target two hours away. I looked at my shelf last night where I had 9 unopened Transformers so I tore into Windblade and Jhiaxus (SO ORANGE). Probably rip open a few more tonight.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Spiderdrake posted:

I don't know about Defensor but isn't that just a G1 devs?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Th new combiners just keep looking better and better. I caught up on RID this week and it looks like the way things are going we may have a reason to see the Optimus version of that Motormaster as a combiner.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
How are they going to work Defensor into Combiner Wars though?

Aren't half of the Protectobots on the LL? I know First Aid, Groove and Streetwise are. Dunno about Hot Spot and Blades.

Fake edit: apparently all five Protectobots are on the Lost Light. So I guess each series gets their own combiner?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RaspberryCommie posted:

Aren't half of the Protectobots on the LL? I know First Aid, Groove and Streetwise are. Dunno about Hot Spot and Blades.

Fake edit: apparently all five Protectobots are on the Lost Light. So I guess each series gets their own combiner?

Most likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

RaspberryCommie posted:

Alpha Bravo for Superion is going to be the Blades for Defensor. Not all Combiner Wars guys are going to have 5 unique molds some are going to be repainted for later combiners.

Abd they can be worked in however they want because of TOYS.