Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

mycot posted:

Don't forget Fallout 3 and the Prince of Persia Reboot.

Fallout 3 had an ending, it was just terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

VRMM VRMMM, Euro Truck Simulator 2

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=2qRMnzsxbZRyW2Z7

Equinsu Ocha
Sep 14, 2012

nice hat

Thanks!

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
Insurgency Keys: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=nkD3N85ma6Mu5EWh

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Manged to actually snag this one. Thanks!

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
After saving for what seems like forever I finally built a home gaming PC. I have some old games from when I had a functional box back in 2010 but I need some new stuff. Any stand out "must play" games? I have a penchant for action RPGs and shooters.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Splits posted:

After saving for what seems like forever I finally built a home gaming PC. I have some old games from when I had a functional box back in 2010 but I need some new stuff. Any stand out "must play" games? I have a penchant for action RPGs and shooters.

Alpha Protocol? :v:

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Beaten into submission by my fiance
Pillbug
More Insurgency keys: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=GrrwfEXt7B6yfqRM

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home

Malek posted:

Alpha Protocol? :v:

Funny enough that's one of the last games I played on my then-dying laptop.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

RBA Starblade posted:

Fallout 3 had an ending, it was just terrible.

Yeah and the less terrible ending was DLC. Kinda the same thing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Splits posted:

Fallout 3/ New Vegas are both great, in different ways. And the Tale of Two Wastlands mod lets you port 3 into the NV engine. Definitely grab them if you haven't played 'em.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
I got someone's Insurgency key - thank you :).

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Claimed this. Thanks.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Captain Swing posted:

Thanks to Kragger for financing my anime war atrocities.

gently caress you Swing, I was almost interested in the animes for a second there.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Splits posted:

Bulletstorm, definitely. One of the best. Use every weapon, not just the one you like the most (hint: you'll end up liking them all).

Metal Gear Revengeance, absolutely.
Spec Ops: The Line is beautiful, and has par for the course gameplay, but has a pretty interesting narration. Well worth playing.
Saints Row 4, because gently caress you, that's why.
Dishonored is an AMAZING stealth/exploration game.
Splinter Cell Blacklist is an even better designed stealth game compared to Dishonored, but not as cool free-form murder simulator or environment settings.

Sprenk
May 8, 2005

(not fat)
More Insurgency keys for y'all: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=PAUu6za2Uhep4ZV6

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Full Mojo Rampage is a super fun co-op Roguelike that takes almost all it's ideas from Binding of Isaac. Everyone should get it, and since it's so cheap we should get some goon groups rolling for it.

It's basically Binding of Isaac, except you also have the persistent upgrades of Rogue Legacy. drat good game, and it's a shame nobody actually bought it at release.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

So that Humble Bundle 12$ Saints Row 4 is just the regular game, not the GotY bundle with all the DLC, right? Is all the DLC important / good?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

mycot posted:

Yeah and the less terrible ending was DLC. Kinda the same thing.

I'd agree if it just straight up replaced it or if Fallout 3 ended on "To be continued?" or something. As it is it released with a full plot and ending, just a stupid one.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=UC8ZRFN8vuYmrM5C

Take it TAKE IT!!!

it's insurgency, whatever game that is.

Xander, the DLC to Saints Row , at least the season pass stuff - Dominatrix and Christmas - are really fun, but about 1 to 1.5 hours each in length. I think they're worth getting, but you can always get them during a sale. it might be worth it just to wait another few weeks for the thanksgiving/christmas sale to get it all at $9 bucks. But if you've already paid 6 bucks for whatever, SR4 is totally worth an extra $4. Without a doubt.

The non story DLC is just lovely guns or skins, which really aren't worth any extra money.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Nov 11, 2014

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Rookersh posted:

Full Mojo Rampage is a super fun co-op Roguelike that takes almost all it's ideas from Binding of Isaac. Everyone should get it, and since it's so cheap we should get some goon groups rolling for it.

Is it finished? I remember playing it in Early Access last year, but while it was functioning, it was also extremely barebones.

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Xander77 posted:

So that Humble Bundle 12$ Saints Row 4 is just the regular game, not the GotY bundle with all the DLC, right? Is all the DLC important / good?

The DLC is pretty skippable.

sharts
Jul 3, 2008

a̸ ̕s̡cŗeam͟i͠ng͞ ͘sk͏u̢l̨l i̡s y͝o͡ųr o͡n͟l͞y ͢comp̛ani̡o͞n͝

You're the first one of these I've got to before anyone else, thank you

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Drifter posted:

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=UC8ZRFN8vuYmrM5C

Take it TAKE IT!!!

it's insurgency, whatever game that is.

Took whatever game this is.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Xander77 posted:

Regular game, yeah. As for the DLC, there's Enter the Dominatrix which is weird and Saints Save Christmas which is OK. Everything else is costumes and stuff. Honestly, there's no real need to get any of it, maybe just the season pass (which has the two bits of "proper" DLC) when it's on sale at most.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
I just knew this thread would be flooded with keys. Oh well if someone still wants Insurgency

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=Pu5bKTDNTdbEUVeH

help me unlock my extra game please.

Pole of Mars
Aug 19, 2008

A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom

Darkhold posted:

I just knew this thread would be flooded with keys. Oh well if someone still wants Insurgency

Grabbed that one. Thanks!

Edit : v v I think there are 3 keys per link.

Pole of Mars fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 11, 2014

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Edit: ^^ Huh...that's odd. I'm installing it now.

Darkhold posted:

Claimed! Now I'll get to insurge! :jihad:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So I got Valkyria and, uh... Is the movement supposed to be as clunky and slow as it is? Am I missing a sprint button somewhere?

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
Insurgency for everyone! https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=mFw5sX4Vce8HTXsA

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Xander77 posted:

Depends on how much you like it but the quintessential ones are Saint's Save Christmas and the Enter the Dominatrix ones.
Everything else is gear, outfits and fluff. (EF:B)

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Holy poo poo I got one, thanks!

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Morter posted:

Edit: ^^ Huh...that's odd. I'm installing it now.

Claimed! Now I'll get to insurge! :jihad:

That one link gives out 3 copies of the game.

SilverFire
Dec 31, 2012

I claimed this. Thank you.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
The Captcha on the Insurgency claim pages doesn't show up for me. What could be the problem?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I can't believe no one knows what Insurgency is.

It's an amazing Source mod turned retail game, think RO2 in modern day on smaller scale maps. :mil101:

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

The White Dragon posted:

Is it finished? I remember playing it in Early Access last year, but while it was functioning, it was also extremely barebones.

I had a blast playing it (Full Mojo Rampage) and they just kept adding on until they got out of Early Access.
I keep comparing it to Hero Siege more than Binding of Isaac, as your character keeps some of the stuff you earn through a game and can level up that way.

Never tried coop but for someone who is not all that into roguelites, I had a good time playing it and will probably revisit it some day.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Insurgency is one of the best multiplayer FPSes I've ever played in my life, share those keys and click those links everyone!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Yoink!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
^^^^ HARDER YA BASTARD!

Deakul posted:

I can't believe no one knows what Insurgency is.

It's an amazing Source mod turned retail game, think RO2 in modern day on smaller scale maps. :mil101:

So... Counter Strike?

• Locked thread