Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Chill out.

Do something good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

"I've got a Ming vase for sell"

"Oh fiddlesticks!"

"I was just wondering if you had any band-aids because he beats me"

Uh uh uh uh well that was ummmm...I don't know about that ummmm

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

beep by grandpa posted:

Wh-what time does the parad-*click*

Where is this one? I got an inkling to watch it this past weekend but I couldn't find the right word to describe it in Youtube and bring it up. I thought it was a Biz Baz thing but I could be wrong.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Crotch Bat posted:

Where is this one? I got an inkling to watch it this past weekend but I couldn't find the right word to describe it in Youtube and bring it up. I thought it was a Biz Baz thing but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's Biz Baz, but I doubt there's a video labeled as such. It's usually a part of those compilation vids.

... folks.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
My grandson just learned how to pump off and he's been spraying all over the house and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3im7MyB4h3s

John Fütbol
May 18, 2003

FUCKING GOOOOOOOAL IN PHRAGMATICS FYAD CONTEST
Sal: "Hi, I have a celebrity adult video from Jon Hein getting oral sex in college."
Tradio Host: "Wait a minute, what are you trying to do here?"
Sal: "Jon Hein - He's the blowjob king of Michigan state. He's the nerd on Jump the Shark."

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm pretty sure it's Biz Baz, but I doubt there's a video labeled as such.

Oh, but there is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDH9JrhjXCg

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Jon Hein the blowjob king of Michigan always makes me giggle. That whole saga was fantastic and watching him whittle that number down once he got called on his bullshit was great.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Oh god, Beth is coming in next week to promote her book. But thankfully (?) Benjy is going to be doing the interview and he says he's going to do it "Marc Maron style". I only hope it'll be as much of a glorious trainwreck as it sounds and not another kitten bowl :cripes:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

moot the hopple posted:

Oh god, Beth is coming in next week to promote her book. But thankfully (?) Benjy is going to be doing the interview and he says he's going to do it "Marc Maron style". I only hope it'll be as much of a glorious trainwreck as it sounds and not another kitten bowl :cripes:

You say this as if Beth isnt untouchable.

Sal learned his lesson at the roast many years ago.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

The best call is when Richard calls a woman using different voices simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

JB50 posted:

You say this as if Beth isnt untouchable.

Sal learned his lesson at the roast many years ago.

Well, he tried out his line of questioning with Howard and it was full-on schtick coma. Benjy said he'd be going for a deep, emotional and psychological interview but when he attempted it with Howard it just consisted of repeated "But how are you really feeling?" badgering (Fred was killer with his impression today).

To Howard's credit, he said he wouldn't bail Beth out when she comes in and couldn't wait to see this interview. The whole staff is aware it's going to be a disaster and, let's face it, that's the only way to redeem the segment at all.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

That's one of them but the one we're referring to was when they called a show asking what time the parade was after the hosts explicitly said not to call and ask.

I think there was something like "direct all questions to the Koopa-Kulpa(sp?)" or something. I'm sure it's out there on Youtube but I think it's hidden under a generic description.

e: ahhh, found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeQ3UrnG-eE

25:45

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Nov 11, 2014

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Sal and Richard calling the Chess Show is my fave prank call of all time - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K6hCLUNUMM

Sal's black guy impression..how they did not immediately hang up on him?

"Hello deres, hows yous doings tonitez?"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

"I got a chess set for my graaaaaandson".

Edit: I also really love Jonah Falcon's horrible attempts at comebacks when he gets pranked, plus the technical problems, along with the apparent heat on the set.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Nov 11, 2014

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Sal and Richard calling the Chess Show is my fave prank call of all time - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K6hCLUNUMM

Sal's black guy impression..how they did not immediately hang up on him?

"Hello deres, hows yous doings tonitez?"

The woman in the background: "Oh Jesus, that sucks!"

How is this even a show?!

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Crotch Bat posted:

"direct all questions to the Koopa-Kulpa(sp?)"

"Maybe that's there version of Baba-Booey"

That segment is great and I forgot all about it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I believe it's Cuca Culpa.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Former Human posted:

The best call is when Richard calls a woman using different voices simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8

I don't remember hearing that one before. Really enjoyed it :)

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

musclecoder posted:

The woman in the background: "Oh Jesus, that sucks!"

How is this even a show?!

Up until a few years ago, I was able to view public access in all its glory. I live in Brooklyn, so all I got was Brooklyn public access a.k.a. BCAT. Richard and Sal call in to the Manhattan equivalent, MNN.

...the shows, you have no idea. They're not even shows, so to speak. You really have to go out of your way to make an rear end of yourself on public television, but to be a bigger rear end and PAY for the privilege of doing so. To my recollection a lot of them seemed to consist of really bad sketch comedy, I mean of course it would.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hi I've got a traffic report. A truck full of dildos turned over just outside of town, there's rubber peckers all over the road...

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

This Howard interview with Skrillex is so cringeworthy.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

musclecoder posted:

I skimmed over an article on my phone saying how Howard was saying a lot of stupid awkward poo poo and Skrillex was trying to brush them off. What kind of stuff was he saying?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

musclecoder posted:

"Do you think these girls would bang me? They'd bang me right?"

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

MrMidnight posted:

I skimmed over an article on my phone saying how Howard was saying a lot of stupid awkward poo poo and Skrillex was trying to brush them off. What kind of stuff was he saying?

A lot of what EATIN SHRIMP was saying. Incredulous that he isn't banging every single girl in sight. At one point he was asking him some question, interrupted him, and then said "So, do you masturbate?" Completely out of nowhere. Then he kept asking him to sing the music that's in his head now and I don't think he totally understood it's made entirely on a computer.

Then they were talking about some artist he worked with named Kaiser or Kaisa (not familiar with the genre, please excuse me) and Robin tried to make a Keyser Soze joke from The Usual Suspects but she said "Keyser Swartza".

"Hey Boff, my son is way into EDM and Skrillex is the #1 guy in there now, we gotta get him in here."

Edit: Oh yeah, Howard thinking the EMA's were the Electronic Music Awards and not the European Music Awards and wondering why Royal Blood was playing there - though I don't think that happened during the interview.

musclecoder fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 11, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

musclecoder posted:

"Hey Boff, my son is way into EDM and Skrillex is the #1 guy in there now, we gotta get him in here."

I know it's irrational, and I really have no explanation for it, but holy poo poo, do I hate the term EDM. I feel like it somehow legitimizes lovely Fruityloops demo tracks that all sound alike.

Anyway, that's probably exactly why Skrillex is in the studio.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Jesus Christ Howard

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/howard-stern-wife-beth-fostered-75-kittens-over-three-months-20141111

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Holy poo poo, they actually call her an "activist". gently caress everything.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Howard has to go way out of his comfort zone to book 2 guests a day.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

quote:

"We're up to 75 kittens since last June. We find them all loving homes."

:shepface:

This is what happens when you run the clock on a woman's fertility Howie.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Someone should mention to Howard that Sam Simon hoarded animals too and now he's dying.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I love how many pictures of her 'kids' are on that table. Jesus.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

The world is a funny place. If this was Imus and his wife like 10 years ago...

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

:smith:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hi, I want to post in this thread, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhh I'm really nervous.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've never posted before

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
It's actually just sad to me. Beth seems like a nice person but she knew what she was getting into with Howard. There was no way in hell he was having another child.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
I miss the guy that would call in and ask "Hey Imus when is Diedre's book coming out?"

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

You know you have a batshit fanbase when the Wikipedia page of a former C-level model/actress is locked because people went edit-crazy.

CortezFantastic posted:

It's actually just sad to me. Beth seems like a nice person but she knew what she was getting into with Howard. There was no way in hell he was having another child.

I wouldn't be shocked to see it happen but I guarantee you it won't happen while he's still on the air. He's not a big limelight guy and she is so ready for a kid it's scary, it'd honestly take care of itself from his perspective. He could essentially treat it like their pets, just play with it some until it's tired and then pass it off to Beth. I think she'd be a great mother and wouldn't just pass it off to the nanny so it would be very light on the responsibility from Howard's end(if he so chose).

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Nov 12, 2014

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Crotch Bat posted:

You know you have a batshit fanbase when the Wikipedia page of a former C-level model/actress is locked because people went edit-crazy.

I wouldn't be shocked to see it happen but I guarantee you it won't happen while he's still on the air. He's not a big limelight guy and she is so ready for a kid it's scary, it'd honestly take care of itself from his perspective. He could essentially treat it like their pets, just play with it some until it's tired and then pass it off to Beth. I think she'd be a great mother and wouldn't just pass it off to the nanny so it would be very light on the responsibility from Howard's end(if he so chose).

She's 42... It might still be possible but time is running out. Maybe they'll adopt a black baby like Steven Spielberg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

EngineerJoe posted:

She's 42... It might still be possible but time is running out. Maybe they'll adopt a black baby like Steven Spielberg.

They don't play those bits on Sirius, do they?